Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord (69656 Views)

My Breakfast This Morning (picture) / Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins / 'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by ThinkSmarter: 7:25am On Dec 26, 2021
erico2k2:

Bros 9.8 is the force of gravity, which is constant anywhere on planet Earth, how did you manage to Equate this to Acceleration bross?
Una nor go kill person, I am Enjoying this page I swear down ahahaha
see bro, stop arguing with that boy, rather learn from him.
a=acceleration( that varies) like ur moving car, moving bicycle, moving football, moving stone.
While G,g=acceleration also bu specifically the acceleration brought about by the earth's gravitational pull when an object is exibiting an upward or downward (vertical motion only) in respect to the earth's gravitational pull which happens vertically only.
both hv same S.I unit of m/s2
Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by erico2k2(m): 7:30am On Dec 26, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
see bro, stop arguing with that boy, rather learn from him.
a=acceleration( that varies) like ur moving car, moving bicycle, moving football, moving stone.
While G,g=acceleration also bu specifically the acceleration brought about by the earth's gravitational pull when an object is exibiting an upward or downward (vertical motion only) in respect to the earth's gravitational pull which happens vertically only.
YOu guys want to derv into the world of advance physics but studied it only in secondary school, for your information
The gravitational force is a fictitious force. There is no gravitational acceleration, in that the proper acceleration and hence four-acceleration of objects in free fall are zero. Rather than undergoing an acceleration, objects in free fall travel along straight lines ( geodesics) on the curved spacetime.U can even find that i n google.
I see U ADDED M/S2, LET ME GIVE YOU A SMALL ASSIGNMENT
If a hammer has a mass of 50kg, what is its weight?
knowing its weight what is its acceleration then? Clue is in newtons 2nd law.
lets see if it is greater than the force of gravity!
Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by Benrosaria(m): 7:34am On Dec 26, 2021
malvisguy212:
take of your atheism off from this thread, the devil advocate.

The devil on the thread is the one who thanked god for his father’s life but don’t care about the one who must have/not died from the multiple direct shot
Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by HRMK: 7:35am On Dec 26, 2021
Massiveglory:

Funny stunt. No video of the bullet Falling on your father's bed. Bullet can't just fall naturally like that.
It is an arranged stunt.
another doubting thomas?what was JESUS comments to this desciple of his?
Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by Benrosaria(m): 7:37am On Dec 26, 2021
malvisguy212:
indeed!!! And God has chosen the foolish thing to confront the wise....

The god which is you and me has chosen the foolish things to confront the wise ?? Cause there was a shot fired and obviously that’s your gods creation, either he creates the evil (man) or a tool of the evil (gun)
Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by ThinkSmarter: 7:37am On Dec 26, 2021
erico2k2:

Bross The Bolded OFF ME the average mass of a Bullet is between 0.02kg and 0.04 Kg, how can that kill ? grin grin grin grin
Bross abeg go sleep this one off me i swear down
imagine firing an sewing needle with a speed of 200km\hr through ur body, it is only a bone that can stop it, else...
High Velocity X small mass of an object with pointed end with high pressure.
Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by ThinkSmarter: 7:43am On Dec 26, 2021
erico2k2:

YOu guys want to derv into the world of advance physics but studied it only in secondary school, for your information
The gravitational force is a fictitious force. There is no gravitational acceleration, in that the proper acceleration and hence four-acceleration of objects in free fall are zero. Rather than undergoing an acceleration, objects in free fall travel along straight lines ( geodesics) on the curved spacetime.U can even find that i n google.
if g is fictious, objects would hv been floating in the air like it does in the space and moon where it doesn`t exist
science is not religion bro
Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by erico2k2(m): 7:48am On Dec 26, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
imagine firing an sewing needle with a speed of 200km\hr through ur body, it is only a bone that can stop it, else...
High Velocity X small mass of an object with pointed end with high pressure.
Did you for once stop to think of the mass of a sewing needle? unfortunately, this science does not support this example you tried to pass on plz look for something you can back with science. Or You can answer the question above. This might lead to some sort bof understanding!
Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by ThinkSmarter: 7:51am On Dec 26, 2021
erico2k2:

I see U ADDED M/S2, LET ME GIVE YOU A SMALL ASSIGNMENT
If a hammer has a mass of 50kg, what is its weight?
knowing its weight what is its acceleration then? Clue is in newtons 2nd law.
lets see if it is greater than the force of gravity!
Mass is constant anywhere and its unit z gram or kg while weight is mass X g(acceleration due to gravity)and it varies.
The unit is newton
Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by erico2k2(m): 7:53am On Dec 26, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
if g is fictious, objects would hv been floating in the air like it does in the space and moon where it doesn`t exist
science is not religion bro
In advance physics it is called a Fictious force as it cannot be felt, hence that tag. As you stand in ur room this morning, that force is what is pulling you to the floor, but can you feel it? This is why it is tagged as such.
Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by erico2k2(m): 7:56am On Dec 26, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
Mass is constant anywhere and its unit z gram or kg while weight is mass X g(acceleration due to gravity)and it varies.
The unit is newton
Are we talking of the mass of one object or two different object here?
Also you did not manage to give any solution to the question you quoted
Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by DavidEsq(m): 8:23am On Dec 26, 2021
The spot on the ceiling/roof where the bullet pierced?
Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by DavidEsq(m): 8:25am On Dec 26, 2021
akpunda86:

Hahaha not like beds dat were killed and thrown for crowd attraction,this heard the gun shot and speedily bullet scattered the roof and pierced the ceiling,we are not a ministry or MOFO like u dat believes any gibberish they see. Mofo get brain.

All hotels hosting big politicians around my hood claim ignorance.

My popsi is 86years, wouldn't have survived d bullet MOFO.
The hole in the ceiling?
Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 26, 2021
Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by DavidEsq(m): 8:28am On Dec 26, 2021
zukky79:
I once experienced this about ten years back. Was living with my girlfriend (now wife) then. We decided to rearrange my one room apartment by changing position of things. Where I chose to change the bed position to was rejected by madam and after light argument, I allowed her have her way. Few days later, found a similar bullet to what the OP posted on the floor right where I wanted the bed to be. I looked up and saw the hole on the zinc and ceiling. Maybe na another story e for be.

Turned out it was the bullet shot from the gun of a student that had a quarrel with other guys who wanted to oppress him because they where more in number. The guy released a shot to the air and challenged the guys to come closer. This happened at around 10pm at night. We could hear the fracas from my room but we never knew the bullet would come visiting. Ekpoma that year Sha!

Na GOD dey save person.
This is not something similar to your story at all. OP tactfully avoided talking about the hole in the ceiling through where the bullet came in.
Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by DavidEsq(m): 8:31am On Dec 26, 2021
Czario:

Have you heard of acceleration due to gravity..? A projectile traveling at 10m/s is enough to kill someone.
Good physics but OP should tell us the truth because he avoided showing us the hole in the ceiling

2 Likes

Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 26, 2021
Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 26, 2021
erico2k2:

The OP is one ignorant person that needs loads of attention, look at one of his Super story, come back and tell me if this OP is OK at all read this
https://www.nairaland.com/6894572/armed-robbers-stacked-me

Then his mental.
Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by godofuck231: 10:15am On Dec 26, 2021
An arrow travels trough the air in a straight line of sight to hit a target , when the target is far out of its range the archer or shooter has to raise his bow and the arrow drops onto the target an inclination angle and using calculated trajectory, the same happens to rifled shots and bullets , the shooter is untrained or it was a stray bullet ,
Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by Omakraid(f): 2:19pm On Dec 26, 2021
somehow:

You mean the roof is not leaking even though there's a bullet hole visible on the roof?
Exactly, the roof didn't leak in the last rains and with my korokoro eyes, I saw both bullet and hole
Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by dbestuncle: 8:08pm On Dec 26, 2021
Thank you, thats the confusion. There is no tree around us, no helicopter flying around, nothing that we can relate to.
If it was in civilize country, the case ought to be reported to the security forces who will now investigate.
But here we just hid the bullet at home

SenorFax:

An object that small can't create such force from mare freefall unless it's coming with a force higher than acceleration due to gravity, in which case it will be close to being fired. Or unless it's coming from outer space.
Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by dbestuncle: 8:09pm On Dec 26, 2021
Funny you

dingbang:
please how did you know i am a science student? Which course did i study?
Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by oshonwambada: 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
biafraisdead:

Fool always calling people idiot
Shame on u.Little rat like u.
Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by macjireh: 9:14pm On Dec 26, 2021
erico2k2:

Bross The Bolded OFF ME the average mass of a Bullet is between 0.02kg and 0.04 Kg, how can that kill ? grin grin grin grin
Bross abeg go sleep this one off me i swear down
a bullet shot at an angle less Dan 90 degrees is lethal... and many people who shoot guns always shoot at such smaller angles than 90 degrees upwards....daz why many die of stray bullets
Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by biafraisdead(m): 10:44pm On Dec 26, 2021
oshonwambada:
Nincompoop
Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by biafraisdead(m): 10:59pm On Dec 26, 2021
oshonwambada:
Shiooooooor. I don give this ediot technical knockout. Bastard!
Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by oshonwambada: 8:57am On Dec 27, 2021
biafraisdead:

Shiooooooor. I don give this ediot technical knockout. Bastard!
You can't even spell well.Ur dad should be the one to receive the knockout.Shame on u and where u come from.
Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by Monlo(m): 1:16pm On Dec 27, 2021
ednut1:
Bullet from the ceiling has already lost momentum so cant kill him anyways

Only if fired from the the ground level,cos it's route is supposed to be trajectory. But if from a height,higher than the said roof, I doubt......

Thank Good for life preserved.

1 Like

Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by erico2k2(m): 1:31pm On Dec 27, 2021
macjireh:

a bullet shot at an angle less Dan 90 degrees is lethal... and many people who shoot guns always shoot at such smaller angles than 90 degrees upwards....daz why many die of stray bullets
I think you need to brush up on your maths skill, less than 90 Degs means downwards.90Degs means straight at your eye line.I dont know why you lot like to talk about stuff you know nothing about. When you shoot above 90 degs it means you have raised ur aim upwards and ur intended target is above ur eye line. How do you think the gun scope works then?lets move on, we done here.
Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by macjireh: 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2021
erico2k2:

I think you need to brush up on your maths skill, less than 90 Degs means downwards.90Degs means straight at your eye line.I dont know why you lot like to talk about stuff you know nothing about. When you shoot above 90 degs it means you have raised ur aim upwards and ur intended target is above ur eye line. How do you think the gun scope works then?lets move on, we done here.
daz 90 degrees in case u were absent in class...the angle ur eye makes is at d origin which is 0 degrees,,wen u point d gun upwards,, u begin to increase d angle from 30,45,60 and 90 degrees... theres no such thing as shooting above 90 degrees when shooting a gun,,unless u want to raise d gun up and shoot behind u.... its very clear u know nothing about maths and physics

Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by erico2k2(m): 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2021
macjireh:

daz 90 degrees in case u were absent in class...the angle ur eye makes is at d origin which is 0 degrees,,wen u point d gun upwards,, u begin to increase d angle from 30,45,60 and 90 degrees... theres no such thing as shooting above 90 degrees when shooting a gun,,unless u want to raise d gun up and shoot behind u.... its very clear u know nothing about maths and physics
This one off my PHONE grin grin grin grin
Look at the diagram, I have made a lil cartoon of you holding a gun at 90 degs
You who was in Class have a look on here at a guy at a shooting range, you probably never been to one
1 https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=LYhn1OKN&id=13859D861E692110B94A4796E7A57F0ED686C32D&thid=OIP.LYhn1OKNu_dO6vZ7lFF-CwHaEK&mediaurl=https%3a%2f%2fi.ytimg.com%2fvi%2fXkBWk7AGj1o%2fmaxresdefault.jpg&cdnurl=https%3a%2f%2fth.bing.com%2fth%2fid%2fR.2d8867d4e28dbbf74eeaf67b94517e0b%3frik%3dLcOG1g5%252fpeeWRw%26pid%3dImgRaw%26r%3d0&exph=720&expw=1280&q=shooting+at+90+degress&simid=608036265436914537&FORM=IRPRST&ck=33DCDE39F3EABFA742F604745CF64873&selectedIndex=0&ajaxhist=0&ajaxserp=0
Look at this guy holding a Mossberg, that's a 90 Degs grip, Try and learn from other b4 you embarrass urself in the name of ITK!

Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by macjireh: 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
erico2k2:

This one off my PHONE grin grin grin grin
Look at the diagram, I have made a lil cartoon of you holding a gun at 90 degs
OK fine,,, d origin is where d argument lies....by trigonometry dat position when handling a gun is at d 4th quadrant...going by dat logic,,it there4 means dat gunshots taken below 180 degrees are lethal and most shooters will shoot at angles less than 180degrees when shooting upwards

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) / Wedding Rings Only / I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.