Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:16 PM

Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord (70568 Views)

My Breakfast This Morning (picture) / Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins / 'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by nairaman66(m): 8:13pm On Dec 25, 2021
OmoOshodi:
Physics...projectile motion/velocity etc....makes this story unbelievable....unless the shooter is from a tall building/tree.

A bullet is a kinetic projectile, a component of firearm ammunition that is shot from a gun barrel. The term is from Middle French, originating as the diminutive of the word boulle (boullet), which means "small ball".

If the bullet fulfills all projectile motion, obviously it is bound to loose inertia and come to a stop.
Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by erico2k2(m): 8:13pm On Dec 25, 2021
Rollitout:
Nothing would have happened to your dad because the bullet wasn't directed to him.
The speed of the bullet has been reduced by passing thru some materials.
This is a case of a bullet being fired to the sky and falling back to the ground.
Oga this has been reported as copy and paste two post up, U came late
Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by erico2k2(m): 8:14pm On Dec 25, 2021
nairaman66:

A bullet is a kinetic projectile, a component of firearm ammunition that is shot from a gun barrel. The term is from Middle French, originating as the diminutive of the word boulle (boullet), which means "small ball".

If the bullet fulfills all projectile motion, obviously it is bound to loose inertia and come to a stop.
And your point is?
Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by erico2k2(m): 8:15pm On Dec 25, 2021
OmoOshodi:
Physics...projectile motion/velocity etc....makes this story unbelievable....unless the shooter is from a tall building/tree.
Here is someone who remembers his physics from SS1 grin grin grin
BTW the Op has been xposed as copy and paste ,Him don run hide now
Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by Omakraid(f): 8:20pm On Dec 25, 2021
sauceEEP:
Copy and paste
OP posted this since morning, check the time on the 1st page. Instablog posted not up to 35 minutes ago
Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by nedekid: 8:20pm On Dec 25, 2021
SirLakes:

The day it will land on your skull or eye socket, you'll know it's not a normal tin grin
Is that meant to be funny? Certainly it is in bad taste.
Beware of what you wish for others. undecided
Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by Omakraid(f): 8:21pm On Dec 25, 2021
erico2k2:

Here is someone who remembers his physics from SS1 grin grin grin
BTW the Op has been xposed as copy and paste ,Him don run hide now
I don't think he copied and pasted. He posted this since morning moreover instablog can also get their story from any where
Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by Lugianostar(m): 8:21pm On Dec 25, 2021
Celebration gallor on top of insecurity
Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by erico2k2(m): 8:23pm On Dec 25, 2021
Omakraid:

I don't think he copied and pasted. He posted this since morning moreover instablog can also get their story from any where
he did, look clearly
Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by Omakraid(f): 8:26pm On Dec 25, 2021
erico2k2:

he did, look clearly nahh, look at the bullet bears same watermark, Its steering at you right in the face
I know it's same story but what I'm saying is he posted this in the morning and I went on Instagram and saw it and theirs isn't even up to 40 minutes ago.. If you check the time from that guy's screenshot, you'll notice its a new post. You can also check instablog and the time they posted the story
Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by nairaman66(m): 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
erico2k2:

And your point is?

There is every possibility for the bullet to land in that place.
Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by erico2k2(m): 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2021
Omakraid:

I know it's same story but what I'm saying is he posted this in the morning and I went on Instagram and saw it and theirs isn't even up to 40 minutes ago.. If you check the time from that guy's screenshot, you'll notice its a new post. You can also check instablog and the time they posted the story
I dnt have Ista as dnt use it, but Im sure instablock wont put watermark ona pic they did not foto themselves? unless the said person posted it himself which is not the case.So what you are now saying is instablog copied from nairaland and watermarked it?
Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by erico2k2(m): 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2021
nairaman66:

There is every possibility for the bullet to land in that place.
Ok look at this trajectory and tell me how it is possible.

Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by delerx(m): 8:33pm On Dec 25, 2021
This is the comment I have been waiting for. Very intelligent of you bro. Na olodo full everywhere now. Such a bullet can't even hurt a day old baby apart from being hot.
ednut1:
Bullet from the ceiling has already lost momentum so cant kill him anyways
Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by erico2k2(m): 8:36pm On Dec 25, 2021
Omakraid:

This same OP posted this
https://www.nairaland.com/6894572/armed-robbers-stacked-me
Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by brightalo1010: 8:37pm On Dec 25, 2021
akpunda86:
Merry Christmas All As many are celebrating today my family would have been mourning by now. To God be the Glory.

I was with my Parents today at Enugu gisting and wishing them a pleasant holiday, mum was on the bed licking Orange, Dad was on the cushion sitting down instead of his lying position on the bed, as normally lies down more than sitting cos of his sight.

Hmm, who say God no dey Na lie, infact 4 six years I went to church today cos pressure from kids much.

Nxt we heard was a gun shot and like speed of light, pierced thru the roof and then ceiling on top of Dad bed, if he was there, we might be visiting the morgue today.

Nigeria is a junk, why Gun Shots on a Christmas Day, why Gun shots at all. Please guys identify for me this Bullet.
What do you mean by why gun shots on a Christmas day? Is there a day meant for gun shots?

So naija is junk because of gun shots so usa is what?
Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by Myself2(m): 8:37pm On Dec 25, 2021
OP you should have showed us where it landed on your dad's bed so we see whether it landed with velocity or it had lost its velocity as it penetrated the roof and maybe just fell onto your dad's bed

Whatever happened, even if for psychological reasons alone, it's good that your dad was not on the bed when it landed
Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by thinkmoney(m): 8:38pm On Dec 25, 2021
erico2k2:
,falling bullets fall freely to earth by gravitational force, and it max force is 10g, its actually less than that 9.8.,Obviously, the OP did not take into account that we can find him out with physics hence the bul n craaaap he wrote up there, check his other story line and tell me if he is normal https://www.nairaland.com/6894572/armed-robbers-stacked-me
I don't know about the op. Many people I know make up stories here. And some others even spread misinformation about serious issue thus endangering lives.
However, falling bullets are really highly dangerous. U can research it
Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by SirLakes: 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
nedekid:

Is that meant to be funny? Certainly it is in bad taste.
Beware of what you wish for others. undecided
I no wish you bad oo my brother.

There's nothing normal in bullet flying around grin
Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by erico2k2(m): 8:40pm On Dec 25, 2021
thinkmoney:

I don't know about the op. Many people I know make up stories here. And some others even spread misinformation about serious issue thus endangering lives.
However, falling bullets are really highly dangerous. U can research it
I think the word you are looking for is Stray Bullet not falling bullets
Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by Omakraid(f): 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2021
erico2k2:

I dnt have Ista as dnt use it, but Im sure instablock wont put watermark ona pic they did not foto themselves? unless the said person posted it himself which is not the case.So what you are now saying is instablog copied from nairaland and watermarked it?
Many of those posts they copy on celebrities pages or on random people's post are always watermarked by them... I don't know of the OP but this is what I'm trying to say, look at the time I made the screenshot and the time Instagram posted it, compare with when the OP posted his story. Instablog can get stories anywhere, just as we read stories from different sources on Nairaland

Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by osazsky(m): 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2021
akpunda86:
Merry Christmas All As many are celebrating today my family would have been mourning by now. To God be the Glory.

I was with my Parents today at Enugu gisting and wishing them a pleasant holiday, mum was on the bed licking Orange, Dad was on the cushion sitting down instead of his lying position on the bed, as normally lies down more than sitting cos of his sight.

Hmm, who say God no dey Na lie, infact 4 six years I went to church today cos pressure from kids much.

Nxt we heard was a gun shot and like speed of light, pierced thru the roof and then ceiling on top of Dad bed, if he was there, we might be visiting the morgue today.

Nigeria is a junk, why Gun Shots on a Christmas Day, why Gun shots at all. Please guys identify for me this Bullet.
if it piece the roof it cant kill.
As its falls down the speed and force don reduce but he for get injury sha
Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by erico2k2(m): 8:45pm On Dec 25, 2021
Omakraid:

Many of those posts they copy on celebrities pages or on random people's post are always watermarked by them... I don't know of the OP but this is what I'm trying to say, look at the time I made the screenshot and the time Instagram posted it, compare with when the OP posted his story. Instablog can get stories anywhere, just as we read stories from different sources on Nairaland
This one you posted is different from the o ne the other guy posted as it has watermark on the bullet bearing JA
Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by Omakraid(f): 8:49pm On Dec 25, 2021
erico2k2:

This same OP posted this
https://www.nairaland.com/6894572/armed-robbers-stacked-me
That was a funny and unserious one, can't help but laugh.. Maybe it's one of the bullets he shot the robbers that wanted to do back to sender grin
Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by bluebay(m): 8:51pm On Dec 25, 2021
Locally made Bullet.
Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by Omakraid(f): 8:52pm On Dec 25, 2021
erico2k2:

This one you posted is different from the o ne the other guy posted as it has watermark on the bullet bearing JA
Oh, that's on the second page and that's INSTABLOG9JA, it's the last part that showed on the bullet. You'll notice the writing in red from the story, it ended on the picture

Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by erico2k2(m): 8:53pm On Dec 25, 2021
Omakraid:

That was a funny and unserious one, can't help but laugh.. Maybe it's one of the bullets he shot the robbers that wanted to do back to sender grin
That one chuock you ok, read the wording from what insstablog posted and what the guy poste and how he tried to twist the story. Pay attention to the one instalblog where it said they did not hear Gun shot and how the Op's one said he heard a gunshot
Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by erico2k2(m): 8:54pm On Dec 25, 2021
Omakraid:

Oh, that's on the second page and that's INSTABLOG9JA, it's the last part that showed in the Pics you saw
That one chuock you ok, read the wording from what insstablog posted and what the guy poste and how he tried to twist the story. Pay attention to the one instalblog where it said they did not hear Gun shot and how the Op's one said he heard a gunshot
Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by thinkmoney(m): 8:54pm On Dec 25, 2021
erico2k2:

I think the word you are looking for is Stray Bullet not falling bullets
Falling, my friend...I know what I am talking about. Just take 5mins to check online come on...just five minutes.
India do have this issues especially on wedding day. They fire celebratory guns to the year on such days. And incidents do occur.
Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by erico2k2(m): 8:55pm On Dec 25, 2021
thinkmoney:

Falling, my friend...I know what I am talking about. Just take 5mins to check online come on...just five minutes.
India do have this issues especially on wedding day. They fire celebratory guns to the year on such days. And incidents do occur.
Look at this illustration, Im sure you are more clever than the OP
Look at shooter A, now explain to me how his bullet can land at position(PB)??
Dont you think shooter A's bullet will carry o n to position PX?

Now look at shooter B, don't you think he is the only o ne who's bullet will land at position PB? and if this happen what do you thin will happen to the Bed?

Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by Bobxin(m): 9:00pm On Dec 25, 2021
erico2k2:

Unfortunately for you my friend, I do, I work with it day in day out,Im a fluid mechanic in the Uk and this is my job day in day out and U aint shyte, U was hoping you was talking to one so ignorant as to believe this craap you lot are trying so hard to pass as real!

You get time dey argue sha, been following your comment in this thread
Re: Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord by erico2k2(m): 9:02pm On Dec 25, 2021
Bobxin:

You get time dey argue sha, been following your comment in this thread
Bro wetin man go do nah, I dey house dey wait for my flight day to reach make I come 9ja , I need to entertain myself some how grin grin grin
Since morning I have been entertained walahi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Justin McClure & Wife, Ami Dunni McClure & Their 3 Kids Slay In Matching Outfit / Wedding Rings Only / Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.