Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable (25954 Views)

Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me / See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 / My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by Opeyemiextra(f): 5:46pm On Dec 25, 2021
He is better dealt with in wisdom but also ignored at the same time. You owe him nothing. Let his children and their spouses take care of him.

2 Likes

Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by elpochas: 5:49pm On Dec 25, 2021
I knw d tribe,bt i wnt mention them to.OP u owe no uncle anytin,u can give the mum sometin wen eva u have.Dont be scared of that yeye uncle he can do u no shit.You can ask him hw much he invested on ur Wife head.I Hate people that wana reap were dy did nt sow.

1 Like

Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by cmecproblem(m): 5:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
Wait! Which tribe are you from that a man serves his inlaws? I want to believe that was just wrong choice of word. SERVE?
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by Naustine(m): 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2021
Wetin concern oliver de coque with rozay? ... U don't owe the man anything. Why are u bothered?

1 Like

Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by Emma15678: 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
First of all Nobody has a right to Force or threaten you in a bid to obtain things from you under any guise. It should be solely your Decision to give or not to give.

Secondly I sense Fear in you.
That fear is of the devil.
You need to Soak yourself Genuiely in JESUS Christ so that you can Live and Operate in POWER! So that any being that tries to bully you Spiritually or Physically will be quickly sent to meet our Creator
First time I see your post without a doom signal
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by Emma15678: 5:53pm On Dec 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Rubbish.... divide wetin? The man is her uncle and should instead be giving to her ... not taking from his niece. undecided

You speak of wisdom but this your suggestion reeks of folly. undecided
It is important if it is the Uncle that raised his wife.

1 Like

Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by jacoik(m): 5:53pm On Dec 25, 2021
Ynix:

Bros all you need is wisdom. Speak with your wife and mother in law. Call the man too and gist with him and just divide the gift into 50% for both party. It's only December..
Moreover fear no man, Prayers answers it all.
divide the gift by 50% you said? Is the man her wife father?

1 Like

Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by mrkings84(m): 5:53pm On Dec 25, 2021
Africans with longgggg relationship....

Which one come be uncle inlaw
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by reuben81: 5:54pm On Dec 25, 2021
Ynix:

Bros all you need is wisdom. Speak with your wife and mother in law. Call the man too and gist with him and just divide the gift into 50% for both party. It's only December..
Moreover fear no man, Prayers answers it all.
My brother he has nothing to explain to the uncle inlaw,it's not even a must u must buy things for it inlaw

1 Like

Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by klenton(m): 5:55pm On Dec 25, 2021
edego2up:
I married my wife and my father in-law gave us his blessings after that every year ending I use to give my father in-law things like rice chicken and some ingredients for the celebration,
By late last year my in-law died and these things which i use to give my father in-law now goes to my mother inlaw, but the senior brother to my father in-law is now on my neck, anytime he sees my wife,he always is threatening fire and brimstone.

He says that since his brother's demised we have not been visiting him and infact have not received any Christmas gift from US
Meanwhile,in every Christmas i always do for my mother inlaw what i should have done for my father in-law.

I am now confused i don't know who to serve now between my mother in-law and uncle in-law.he is now blowing fire and brimestone

The major matter now is how i can be able to service my mother inlaw and my uncle in-law then my family. I am a low income earner just managing to keep ends meet, see where i now find myself.

The main reason i am nolonger at ease is because these tribe are mainly known to practice witchcraft especialy the very family.

Please nairalanders what should I do now to save my head and the head of my loved ones.
If you love jokes kindly skip this Post for this is a very serious matter.

Even now my mind is telling me to devorse her and life goes on, will this decision also affect me? infact how, how, hooooooowwwwee?

Bros, you reek of fear, from your write up its obvious you are a weakling

You are afraid he will do juju for you, so you think if you give him all the things you have, he won't still do juju for you

Why would someone threaten you over your own sweat and not only are you shivering, you are contemplating divorcing an innocent woman because of your weakness

Maybe you should quiver in fear and do your so called uncle in law,s bidding( this is the first time am hearing that word)

Maybe next time, he will ask for your head or that of your children and you will gladly give it to him

3 Likes

Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by emerged01(m): 5:56pm On Dec 25, 2021
That your uncle in law is a wicked man he should be on the neck of his own children not you. Just prepare yourself for a battle. Get closer to God so that he can help you fight that battle.

2 Likes

Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by reuben81: 5:57pm On Dec 25, 2021
edego2up:
I married my wife and my father in-law gave us his blessings after that every year ending I use to give my father in-law things like rice chicken and some ingredients for the celebration,
By late last year my in-law died and these things which i use to give my father in-law now goes to my mother inlaw, but the senior brother to my father in-law is now on my neck, anytime he sees my wife,he always is threatening fire and brimstone.
They are lucky my own inlaw has not done all the necessary thing for my sister,they first child is almost thirteen,I don't even think he has my mother number,we are living in Abuja together he don't know my house not calm me, they are lucky
He says that since his brother's demised we have not been visiting him and infact have not received any Christmas gift from US
Meanwhile,in every Christmas i always do for my mother inlaw what i should have done for my father in-law.

I am now confused i don't know who to serve now between my mother in-law and uncle in-law.he is now blowing fire and brimestone

The major matter now is how i can be able to service my mother inlaw and my uncle in-law then my family. I am a low income earner just managing to keep ends meet, see where i now find myself.

The main reason i am nolonger at ease is because these tribe are mainly known to practice witchcraft especialy the very family.

Please nairalanders what should I do now to save my head and the head of my loved ones.

Even now my mind is telling me to devorse her and life goes on, will this decision also affect me? infact how, how, hooooooowwwwee?
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by litaninja(m): 6:00pm On Dec 25, 2021
lmao.
Someone is threatening you for gifts? You open entire topic? lmao

1 Like

Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by anochuko01(m): 6:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
Is he mad? What audacity!!

You should ask him maybe he killed his brother so he could have access to the rice and chicken. Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by cozy7(m): 6:02pm On Dec 25, 2021
edego2up:

My brother, d one u doing for your mum inlaw is 100% OK. Your uncle doesn't deserve any festive gifts.... But u can give "sth" periodically.... Through your mum inlaw (I would advise u give him in person), your mum inlaw should be aware of what's going on. If u begin to give him regularly, he will see it as right n then u can stop, infact other uncles too n relatives will line up since they've seen mags. My brother be wise!!!
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by mfm04622: 6:04pm On Dec 25, 2021
edego2up:

Ignore him! Too simple
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by prophetfire: 6:08pm On Dec 25, 2021
edego2up:

You owe him nothing. You are just afraid of him using witchcraft on you. Well, me I don't fear such things because I know my God. I can pray and return fire for fire if anyone threads on that path. God is with me. If you don't stop that nonsense, teu would drain you to destruction.

1 Like

Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by mamaafrik(m): 6:10pm On Dec 25, 2021
Op you are dense,caution your wife to free the man jo which one is story,story,hin no get kids.
Aguntan have seen gbada like that before trying to collect his bureedi
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by house10s: 6:11pm On Dec 25, 2021
edego2up:

when he is done blowing hot his children will cool him down with water.

Village uncle

1 Like

Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by ugotaya: 6:11pm On Dec 25, 2021
edego2up:

why disturbing yourself? biko, divide whatever should go into your mother's in law and share between them. learn how to have PEACE within yourself and don't be people's pleaser . as time goes God will contiune to bless you more and you will be a bigger giver but for now keep your mental health and family intact.#

1 Like

Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by EM123: 6:14pm On Dec 25, 2021
Bros avoid uncles , don't go close to that uncle, stay away from that uncle every christmas , to avoid going back to your children with ran boot . Ran boot is real . Come to aba , pastors a wearing ran boot , after coming back from christmas , member are wearing ran boot , including prayer worriors.(ran boot i mean is big feet with water dripping from your feet without end, any where you enter will also be smelling) . For the love i have for you , i beg you stay away from uncles.
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by Truvelisback(m): 6:16pm On Dec 25, 2021
edego2up:

Don't send him anything. He can't force u to gift him gifts.
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by DemMannaScam: 6:17pm On Dec 25, 2021
YOU DO NOT OWE THE SAID UNCLE ANYTHING!!!

The earlier you understand this, the better for you. And the better for your marriage.

Continue being tossed around if you like, I don talk finish.

edego2up:

Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by Kingfragz: 6:17pm On Dec 25, 2021
edego2up:

stop celebrating xmas
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by phemmyfour: 6:18pm On Dec 25, 2021
edego2up:

Devorse kwa

2 Likes

Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by perryy(m): 6:18pm On Dec 25, 2021
Don't Bleep with that nigga especially if na Esan man or Benin man . Don't dare to avoid stories that touches the heart.
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by TheGift: 6:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
It is your Wife that is supposed to be dealing with Her family issues, especially when it goes beyond Her parents.

If your Wife or Her Mother can’t handle your uncle-In-law , after you have explained your position to them, then I advice you to cut such people off as un-acrimonious-ly as you can.

You don’t owe them squat beyond the bride price you paid during the traditional wedding.

They should go and disturb their own children’s husbands and leave their brothers children’s spouses alone.

1 Like

Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by Spherical77(m): 6:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
edego2up:

You want to divorce your wife because of a greedy and entitled uncle? Biko go ahead and divorce her. As if you're doing her a favour marrying her

Uncle that you'd ignore completely like a plague. Your mother inlaw had every right to have any gift from you

2 Likes

Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by Dreadshy: 6:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
Oga, my father in law died years before I married the daughter. The uncle that wanted to show himself on my wedding day I shun the man. He was claiming elder in the family did a lot to frustrate my marrying the girl.
His mother in law died this year, they asked me to send him money.
I told my wife that I wouldn't send him a dime.
My wife say she stands by my decision.
Nobody called me after that day.
If you take rubbish, them go dey follow you back to back with rubbish...

3 Likes

Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by delzbaba(m): 6:29pm On Dec 25, 2021
Strike first before that man strike you, doesn't he have his own children that can send things to him?

1 Like

Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by Kobojunkie: 6:29pm On Dec 25, 2021
Emma15678:

It is important if it is the Uncle that raised his wife.
He is not, not according to the story told here. undecided

1 Like

Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by Ttjj: 6:38pm On Dec 25, 2021
How

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. / My Wife Believes I Am Occultic / How Do You Deal With An Occult Family Member?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.