Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable (25967 Views)

Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me / See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 / My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by Bizibi(m): 6:38pm On Dec 25, 2021
Mtcheeeeew anything uncle in law,aunty in law.....I no reason them.
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by Danny5050: 6:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
Chai... I can sense fear all over you. This is the reason why you've to be very close to God. You don't have to devorce your wife she's not the one threatening you. Go to God in prayers nothing will happen to you. Forget about that uncle and focus on your family and mother in-law.

1 Like

Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by Skullano(m): 6:41pm On Dec 25, 2021
He is not your responsibility so he should get out and get a life..

1 Like

Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by saajus: 6:48pm On Dec 25, 2021
You are very funny. You think your gifts can stop wicked people from being wicked. If you give a witch 1m, she will say why not 10m. You can never satisfy them.

Back to the crux of the matter. If you can afford small gifts,always give the man. Even if that will reduce (little bit) what you give your mother in law. If you can't afford it, don't kill urself. You Being alive alone is enough for witch to plan an attack on u. The widow (mother in law) is your utmost priority. Don't allow her beg for food.

4 Likes

Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by daprofo: 6:48pm On Dec 25, 2021

1 Like

Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by SeriouslySense(m): 6:48pm On Dec 25, 2021
Ignore your uncle in law, he has hands to work, and he must have children too, focus only on your mother inlaw.

Even if he uses all the magic in the world, it will not affect you, refuse to believe his magic is great, only what you choose is greater, say to yourself, " I don't owe Uncle inlaw anything, and I wish uncle inlaw the best, I am on my own journey and no distraction is effective".

1 Like

Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by rainlover(m): 6:48pm On Dec 25, 2021
edego2up:
I married my wife and my father in-law gave us his blessings after that every year ending I use to give my father in-law things like rice chicken and some ingredients for the celebration,
By late last year my in-law died and these things which i use to give my father in-law now goes to my mother inlaw, but the senior brother to my father in-law is now on my neck, anytime he sees my wife,he always is threatening fire and brimstone.

He says that since his brother's demised we have not been visiting him and infact have not received any Christmas gift from US
Meanwhile,in every Christmas i always do for my mother inlaw what i should have done for my father in-law.

I am now confused i don't know who to serve now between my mother in-law and uncle in-law.he is now blowing fire and brimestone

The major matter now is how i can be able to service my mother inlaw and my uncle in-law then my family. I am a low income earner just managing to keep ends meet, see where i now find myself.

The main reason i am nolonger at ease is because these tribe are mainly known to practice witchcraft especialy the very family.

Please nairalanders what should I do now to save my head and the head of my loved ones.
If you love jokes kindly skip this Post for this is a very serious matter.

Even now my mind is telling me to devorse her and life goes on, will this decision also affect me? infact how, how, hooooooowwwwee?
why are u contemplating divorce? your wife isnt your problem na

2 Likes

Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by freddie009(m): 6:49pm On Dec 25, 2021
KiNg0G:

too many weak men in our generation who can't man up to speak when need be..... thank you Lord for creating men like us different.

I'm telling you nobody can threaten me. The uncle is not ashamed of himself. He should concentrate on his children.

1 Like

Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by Isokoboy(m): 6:49pm On Dec 25, 2021
Tell your uncle in law u are sorry....u will do beta next tym.... As tins hard in d country... Go home block his line. Likewise Ur wife should.... Avoid his house for years....don't go home to present gift to Ur mother inlaw..send someone ...case close

2 Likes

Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by Goldentulip2: 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
edego2up:
I married my wife and my father in-law gave us his blessings after that every year ending I use to give my father in-law things like rice chicken and some ingredients for the celebration,
By late last year my in-law died and these things which i use to give my father in-law now goes to my mother inlaw, but the senior brother to my father in-law is now on my neck, anytime he sees my wife,he always is threatening fire and brimstone.

He says that since his brother's demised we have not been visiting him and infact have not received any Christmas gift from US
Meanwhile,in every Christmas i always do for my mother inlaw what i should have done for my father in-law.

I am now confused i don't know who to serve now between my mother in-law and uncle in-law.he is now blowing fire and brimestone

The major matter now is how i can be able to service my mother inlaw and my uncle in-law then my family. I am a low income earner just managing to keep ends meet, see where i now find myself.

The main reason i am nolonger at ease is because these tribe are mainly known to practice witchcraft especialy the very family.

Please nairalanders what should I do now to save my head and the head of my loved ones.

Even now my mind is telling me to devorse her and life goes on, will this decision also affect me? infact how, how, hooooooowwwwee?

Bro but before you married this girl, didn’t you know this family practice witchcraft? And you still went ahead. I’m sorry I can’t advise as my advice might sound abit NOT nice. I wish you well, Merry Xmas
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by Pataricatering(f): 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
Atr you sure ur not just looking for a way to divorce your wife? Or its easier to dispose of your wife than face her uncle man to man ? Lol , simp .

1 Like

Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by Daughterboard(m): 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2021
Begin to treat your parents the same way you treat your in-laws and you will have nothing to be scared of.

edego2up:

2 Likes

Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by AfonjaBoston: 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2021
Made up story
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by MummyD2020(f): 6:53pm On Dec 25, 2021
edego2up:

Devorse her just because you cant gift her uncle? I hope she also devorse you for such a flimsy excuse. You sure say you pay her bride price? Because if you did, devorse will not even come to your mind. The uncle will do nada cos you don't owe him shishi. Follow them with wisdom and dont feel threatened

1 Like

Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by Ofadaman(m): 6:54pm On Dec 25, 2021
Never ever give in. This world is not a place for the weak hearted, you owe no one, and no one owes you nothing.

Never ever fall for his threats, no one can force you to give, you owe him nada, pay him no heed ,focus on your family and mother in law. Next time he brings it up ,tell him he's also a man and should fend for himself,he has children to support him,

1 Like

Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by rainlover(m): 6:56pm On Dec 25, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Too many greedy people. The man is hungry. You do not owe him, however you can give him a token like once in every 2-3yrs and not a yearly affair. You take the items for a genuine MOG to pray over before you give him, or you ensure that whatever gift you give him is strictly cash. That is cash paid through POS/bank, and not direct transfer. Beware of village people.
transfer doesn't have any effect na.
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 25, 2021
edego2up:

What's the name of the tribe so that we can tell you what to do
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by Agugbadin: 7:07pm On Dec 25, 2021
edego2up:

Christmas is a period of sharing and a man's gift makes way for him, give him some Christmas gifts not necessarily same quantity as your mother inlaw. Quater bag of rice and other ingredients will not create hole in your pocket.
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by rezzy: 7:07pm On Dec 25, 2021
Edo or Delta state?
@edego2up

I need to know so I can advice appropriately
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by Sterope(f): 7:11pm On Dec 25, 2021
This is why I hate 'e niti o ku fun mi ni Baba or iya' practice. I can excuse the practice in a society with heavy dependence on family and friends for almost everything but not anymore.

Your uncle in law has deemed himself your wife's father and expected to be treated as such.
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by Kinzo0917(m): 7:12pm On Dec 25, 2021
edego2up:

You get mindooo unna na which church you dey go sef,abi you na pastor?
. Your response looks childish. Instead of you to take advice, u are questioning people opinions. Nawa 4 u oooooo
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by tonididdy(m): 7:13pm On Dec 25, 2021
Could the uncle in law had sent his brother to an early grave because of Christmas rice and chicken? shocked shocked shocked

This Nollywood drama na blockbuster

1 Like

Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by Jokerman(m): 7:16pm On Dec 25, 2021
Weakling thread... I'm out... follow Righteousness2 advice.... be a man.
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by AutoBodyParts(m): 7:17pm On Dec 25, 2021
edego2up:

oga you owe that man nothing. Next time he threatens your wife, call him and change it for him and he won't dare it again
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by Lastmankc(m): 7:18pm On Dec 25, 2021
Which one is uncle in-law again?

1 Like

Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by b3llo(m): 7:20pm On Dec 25, 2021
Be a man. Why you marry from family that practice witchcraft?
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by ChiefS(m): 7:24pm On Dec 25, 2021
edego2up:

You owe him nothing. Perhaps you created the platform for them to have entitlement mentality.
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by aktolly54(m): 7:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
edego2up:

be a man, be ready to fight. Hence you must pray for an hour or more in the midnight every day and don't joke with church activity. I hate nonsense. If na the uncle inliw send your wife to school ,maybe you should find way and pay off the money spent with interest once and for all but if not, don't be lazy spiritually FIGHT BACK and Jesus will back you

1 Like

Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by vickydevoka(m): 7:38pm On Dec 25, 2021
Mariangeles:

Doing that would be enabling his entitlement mentality. Op owes him nothing , as he’s not the father of op’s wife.
Does he not have his own children? He should sit down and mind his business!

Even if op decides to give him anything, it should be of his own free will.
African culture u owe people something o. Someday de will need de uncle's presence.
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by Depressed101: 7:41pm On Dec 25, 2021
Ynix:

Bros all you need is wisdom. Speak with your wife and mother in law. Call the man too and gist with him and just divide the gift into 50% for both party. It's only December..
Moreover fear no man, Prayers answers it all.
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by Newboss(m): 7:44pm On Dec 25, 2021
You see wetin niceness dey cause? Where he go even see me talk to?

Abeg be a man and dey your lane
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by Lindodo20: 7:44pm On Dec 25, 2021
edego2up:

Are they Igbo people?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. / Zimbabwe Man Kicked Out His Parents’ House By Wife To Make Way For Her Boyfriend / My Wife Believes I Am Occultic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.