Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:44 PM

Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable (26382 Views)

Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me / See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 / My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by Tribalism123(m): 7:46pm On Dec 25, 2021
Omo
Men always start what they cant finish.
Dont divorce ur wife. Do whatever u can do for ur mother in law but some times cut it off. And as for ur uncle in law, u gave him the right to talk to u. Man dies ones and when u lets person know that he can't do anything, then u are protective interest the more. When next ur uncle inlaw approaches it wife, tell urwife to refer him to u. If approaches u, man up and tell him DONT EVER U TRY THIS RUBBISH AGAIN.. I don't owe u any shit. If I feel to give us anything, I will but not mandatory. Then tell him, that because of the shit he did, u wanted to visit him next festive, but have cancelled it till next 10yrs.
U have won and he cant do shit.
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by Akell(m): 7:46pm On Dec 25, 2021
Mariangeles:

Doing that would be enabling his entitlement mentality. Op owes him nothing , as he’s not the father of op’s wife.
Does he not have his own children? He should sit down and mind his business!

Even if op decides to give him anything, it should be of his own free will.

Please come and collect Christmas chicken
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by kovic7(m): 7:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
Who is raising these weak men ffs

So, u want to divorce your wife because of one stupid uncle? How do u feel saying this?
U know say ur wife family Sabi witchcraft, u still marry her, her uncle wan use u do IT now, u dey fear.

Man up jare and threaten the man. Go there and make sure you are shouting at the top of your voice when u threaten him. Shame no go let am even reply u
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by ibechris(m): 7:51pm On Dec 25, 2021
Why would u ever think of divorcing ur wife because of one old fool.

Are u owing him anything...if he really wants his own,he should threaten his sons in laws abi na by force?
Let him use his witchcraft to buy his chicken and rice. In fact,he can enter any market and use his witchcraft to carry one trailer of rice and beans together with aboki goat for himself...abi no be so e dey work?

Pls,do not divorce that innocent woman just because of one jealous uncle.

1 Like

Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by otomatic(m): 8:00pm On Dec 25, 2021
Don't be buying things for your mother inlaw again. Just send/give her the money. Also let her know the reason is that other people are now monitoring the gifts so she should be quiet about it.
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by Exceed15: 8:06pm On Dec 25, 2021
So this is what is disturbing you?
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by Topshow2010(m): 8:13pm On Dec 25, 2021
The way u described dt ur wife's family ,she must be an Igbira or Esan lady. It's well with you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by od501: 8:30pm On Dec 25, 2021
KiNg0G:

too many weak men in our generation who can't man up to speak when need be..... thank you Lord for creating men like us different.

If you think that this generation of men are weak, wait till the next 10 years. Then you will see the product of all these low IQ feminists and single mothers on this forum.
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by od501: 8:46pm On Dec 25, 2021
edego2up:
I married my wife and my father in-law gave us his blessings after that every year ending I use to give my father in-law things like rice chicken and some ingredients for the celebration,
By late last year my in-law died and these things which i use to give my father in-law now goes to my mother inlaw, but the senior brother to my father in-law is now on my neck, anytime he sees my wife,he always is threatening fire and brimstone.

He says that since his brother's demised we have not been visiting him and infact have not received any Christmas gift from US
Meanwhile,in every Christmas i always do for my mother inlaw what i should have done for my father in-law.

I am now confused i don't know who to serve now between my mother in-law and uncle in-law.he is now blowing fire and brimestone

The major matter now is how i can be able to service my mother inlaw and my uncle in-law then my family. I am a low income earner just managing to keep ends meet, see where i now find myself.

The main reason i am nolonger at ease is because these tribe are mainly known to practice witchcraft especialy the very family.

Please nairalanders what should I do now to save my head and the head of my loved ones.
If you love jokes kindly skip this Post for this is a very serious matter.

Even now my mind is telling me to devorse her and life goes on, will this decision also affect me? infact how, how, hooooooowwwwee?

Oga...I'm very angry with you RN. Like, how do you fidget on matters with less relevance. I don't know from which culture you are marrying from, but from the Igbo culture that I know very well, your uncle in law has no right to request anything from you.

On the demise of your father in law, the woman should be the next in line. When next he calls to tell you shii, boss, be the man you ought to be and make a strong statement, I didn't say you should shout at him, "make a fucking strong statement "!!

Make it clear to him that you owe him nothing, and don't also take it lightly with your wife too. Make her feel the heat too. And as for the thought of divorce, call it quit, she has not done any thing wrong you, unless she is insisting you be gifting the both of the knowing fully well you are not that buoyant. Just make her feel the heat, make her understand you are angry, that way, she won't feel relaxed.

And as for the witchcrafting, this is where you must man up. This is Africa, everyone has his own juju, just that you don't know it yet.
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by giles14(m): 8:51pm On Dec 25, 2021
edego2up:
I married my wife and my father in-law gave us his blessings after that every year ending I use to give my father in-law things like rice chicken and some ingredients for the celebration,
By late last year my in-law died and these things which i use to give my father in-law now goes to my mother inlaw, but the senior brother to my father in-law is now on my neck, anytime he sees my wife,he always is threatening fire and brimstone.

He says that since his brother's demised we have not been visiting him and infact have not received any Christmas gift from US
Meanwhile,in every Christmas i always do for my mother inlaw what i should have done for my father in-law.

I am now confused i don't know who to serve now between my mother in-law and uncle in-law.he is now blowing fire and brimestone

The major matter now is how i can be able to service my mother inlaw and my uncle in-law then my family. I am a low income earner just managing to keep ends meet, see where i now find myself.

The main reason i am nolonger at ease is because these tribe are mainly known to practice witchcraft especialy the very family.

Please nairalanders what should I do now to save my head and the head of my loved ones.

Even now my mind is telling me to devorse her and life goes on, will this decision also affect me? infact how, how, hooooooowwwwee?
be a man and grow up.

This story wey u carry run come for nairaland,u no fit settle am for house.
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by Brimstone77: 8:53pm On Dec 25, 2021

Some people are shameless..

No matter how hard things are for me I can't request anything from my inlaw,I can't live with them for 3 days self unless on a critical case..

Shun the man jarre..

You own him absolutely nothing..
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by frozen70(f): 8:57pm On Dec 25, 2021
edego2up:

I am still wondering how he gets to know about things you give to your direct mother inlaw
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by akojispy: 8:57pm On Dec 25, 2021
edego2up:

Just stop sending things for Christmas bros you can send b4 or after this little things you see can lead to death people this days are wicked

1 Like

Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by akojispy: 9:03pm On Dec 25, 2021
akojispy:

Just stop sending things for Christmas bros you can send b4 or after this little things you see can lead to death people this days are wicked
Or be sending money meant for Christmas to your mother inlaws secretly and tell your mother to keep it to herself, maybe he killed your father in law to be enjoying the things you use to send to your father in law bro this is a clear signal
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by jasminer: 9:44pm On Dec 25, 2021
vickydevoka:

African culture u owe people something o. Someday de will need de uncle's presence.

The only person the wife will need is her husband ONLY. Even her father becomes a lesser priority after her brideprice has been paid

1 Like

Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by osazsky(m): 9:49pm On Dec 25, 2021
edego2up:

if you give him anything u have opened the door for witchcraft..anytime u visit him ensure u dont leave anything behind..shirt ..your shoes etc..does he not have his own children and in laws..ensure ur wife keeps a distance too..if he doesnt have anything to attract your spirit or any of your family he cant attack u

1 Like

Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by osazsky(m): 9:51pm On Dec 25, 2021
The delima now is that if u send only rice he will say common rice for one full year..that same bag og rice will be your downfall...
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by Testimony1988(m): 9:57pm On Dec 25, 2021
Once you draw close to Christ, no witchcraft will attack you, do what you can afford and no one will harm you.
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by Kobojunkie: 10:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
vickydevoka:

African culture u owe people something o. Someday de will need de uncle's presence.
Abegi! undecided
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by Exodora: 10:48pm On Dec 25, 2021
Me I like this type of trouble even if I want to change my mind and start giving him but for this action of his I won't make such mistake he should do his worst .
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by OvaSabi1(f): 11:12pm On Dec 25, 2021
Life will continue to teach you lessons until you learn. If you give in to this man, in the next phase of your life, the universe will ensure that your landlord or boss will be a native doctor. This boss would be someone who openly practices witchcraft and he will bully the hell out of you. You will then be faced with the dilemma of being jobless/homeless vs standing up to the challenge. If you fail that lesson, a more difficult lesson will present itself to you until you learn.

1 Like

Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by EngrchidiG25(m): 11:13pm On Dec 25, 2021
If you start you don start so be wise go to your own family and seek advice from the elderly and godly ones
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by OvaSabi1(f): 11:15pm On Dec 25, 2021
vickydevoka:

This mindset makes men irresponsible and weak. This is why many men ( women too) abandon their children, go and flex for like 25 years, then come back to claim ownership.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by MrMacinterchi1: 11:20pm On Dec 25, 2021
edego2up:

which one be divorce her and life goes on? na so you de marry for una side say any external challenge you get you divorce your wife? just know That your uncle in law is over stepping his boundary, let his own in laws and children do Christmas for him too. or don't he have children?
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by Kobojunkie: 11:30pm On Dec 25, 2021
OvaSabi1:
Life will continue to teach you lessons until you learn. If you give in to this man, in the next phase of your life, the universe will ensure that your landlord or boss will be a native doctor. This boss would be someone who openly practices witchcraft and he will bully the hell out of you. You will then be faced with the dilemma of being jobless/homeless vs standing up to the challenge. If you fail that lesson, a more difficult lesson will present itself to you until you learn.
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by Coolgent(m): 11:36pm On Dec 25, 2021
edego2up:

You did the right thing by giving it to your mother in law.
As for the uncle if you have a little to give him go ahead otherwise ignore him.

Who care about fucking witchcraft! I once locked a renowned witchcraft doctor until his family sought for my forgiveness.
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by decrownprince(m): 12:01am On Dec 26, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Too many greedy people. The man is hungry. You do not owe him, however you can give him a token like once in every 2-3yrs and not a yearly affair. You take the items for a genuine MOG to pray over before you give him, or you ensure that whatever gift you give him is strictly cash. That is cash paid through POS/bank, and not direct transfer. Beware of village people.
Are u trying to say God will not answer his own prayer. Now every little problems we face we run to pastor. Now let me ask u. How will u know a genuine MOG? There are many fake MOGs out there and they will deceive u into believing they are genuine MOG.
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by shantti(m): 12:10am On Dec 26, 2021
Ynix:

Bros all you need is wisdom. Speak with your wife and mother in law. Call the man too and gist with him and just divide the gift into 50% for both party. It's only December..
Moreover fear no man, Prayers answers it all.

Divide wetin? No, as what? It's even paining me that the matter is bothering the o.p.
O.p should just ignore him because the best answer to a fool is silence. Imagine such entitlement mentality.
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by staga: 12:36am On Dec 26, 2021
That your uncle-in-law is very fortunate he does not have an inlaw like me. I will take him to a room promising to give him some gifts, but what he will see in that place, his mouth will never be able to tell the story.

Nonsense!
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by lordatkinson07(m): 2:08am On Dec 26, 2021
Add little to what you are given to your mother-in-law and share it between both. So that you can have your peace
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by semanose: 2:55am On Dec 26, 2021
Isokoboy:
Tell your uncle in law u are sorry....u will do beta next tym.... As tins hard in d country... Go home block his line. Likewise Ur wife should.... Avoid his house for years....don't go home to present gift to Ur mother inlaw..send someone ...case close

I endorse this!

Wicked man with something up on his sleeves.

@Op
I understand your fear and it is real.

When you deal with certain people always trust your instincts.

I had dealings with an in-law like that. Made my husband do stuffs.

Guess what! It ended in premium tears.

Don't Start what you won't be able to control or finish.

Stand on your feet and be strong. Seems you are far and that's a good thing.

I repeat do not send a thing to anyone.

Henceforth, avoid him like a plague, if you don't know how to tell frustrating stories or come up with excuses.

Cut him off.

Restrategize and change gifting format. I know how to handle someone like that.

You'll, your wife and MIL all need to gang up on that uncle.

He's eyes are fixed on Christmas Abi.

In this case,
Sit with your mother-in-law, let her know you don't want mentions about your activities to any relative. Times has changed.

You might have to stop all the gifting in Christmas and send cash and gifts earlier.

So your MIL can send a convincing message that you didn't send anything during Christmas. Which is true because you sent it earlier.

She didn't know what happened. That they should pray for you.

When this happens consistently in every Christmas, his cravings for End of the year gifts will end.

Leaving him in wondering mode.

If you don't have strength for such strategies, form aloof and cut him off.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by semanose: 3:04am On Dec 26, 2021
otomatic:
Don't be buying things for your mother inlaw again. Just send/give her the money. Also let her know the reason is that other people are now monitoring the gifts so she should be quiet about it.

Exactly!

No gifts again.

Send monetarily but not during Christmas. Earlier and later.

Let her know your reasons, she will understand.

I know it's my Edo people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obituary Of A Man & His Mother Buried Same Day In Nsukka, Enugu (Photo) / Why Do Most Nigerian Men Change Towards Their Wives After Having Kids / Kenyan Lady Exposes Maid Who Plans To Break Her Marriage To Become New Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.