Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable (25935 Views)

Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me / See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 / My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by semanose: 3:07am On Dec 26, 2021
frozen70:

I am still wondering how he gets to know about things you give to your direct mother inlaw

Because she talks about it. Op needs to sit down with her to learn how to stay quiet after he changes his gifting format.
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by Nobody: 3:11am On Dec 26, 2021
U re a small boy. Go and sit down. So this kind of matter u re seeking for advice?
Now tell me, if ss3 students that are into boyfriend-girlfriend bring this matter to u as their elder, what will u advice them?
Mtchewww! I am highly disappointed!!
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by frozen70(f): 6:09am On Dec 26, 2021
semanose:

Because she talks about it. Op needs to sit down with her to learn how to stay quiet after he changes his gifting format.

That's it
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by effyokokon678(m): 6:10am On Dec 26, 2021
edego2up:
I married my wife and my father in-law gave us his blessings after that every year ending I use to give my father in-law things like rice chicken and some ingredients for the celebration,
By late last year my in-law died and these things which i use to give my father in-law now goes to my mother inlaw, but the senior brother to my father in-law is now on my neck, anytime he sees my wife,he always is threatening fire and brimstone.

He says that since his brother's demised we have not been visiting him and infact have not received any Christmas gift from US
Meanwhile,in every Christmas i always do for my mother inlaw what i should have done for my father in-law.

I am now confused i don't know who to serve now between my mother in-law and uncle in-law.he is now blowing fire and brimestone

The major matter now is how i can be able to service my mother inlaw and my uncle in-law then my family. I am a low income earner just managing to keep ends meet, see where i now find myself.

The main reason i am nolonger at ease is because these tribe are mainly known to practice witchcraft especialy the very family.

Please nairalanders what should I do now to save my head and the head of my loved ones.
If you love jokes kindly skip this Post for this is a very serious matter.

Even now my mind is telling me to devorse her and life goes on, will this decision also affect me? infact how, how, hooooooowwwwee?
Always go on your knees. Nothing is impossible in God's hands
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by peedeeasobie(m): 6:42am On Dec 26, 2021
edego2up:
I married my wife and my father in-law gave us his blessings after that every year ending I use to give my father in-law things like rice chicken and some ingredients for the celebration,
By late last year my in-law died and these things which i use to give my father in-law now goes to my mother inlaw, but the senior brother to my father in-law is now on my neck, anytime he sees my wife,he always is threatening fire and brimstone.

He says that since his brother's demised we have not been visiting him and infact have not received any Christmas gift from US
Meanwhile,in every Christmas i always do for my mother inlaw what i should have done for my father in-law.

I am now confused i don't know who to serve now between my mother in-law and uncle in-law.he is now blowing fire and brimestone

The major matter now is how i can be able to service my mother inlaw and my uncle in-law then my family. I am a low income earner just managing to keep ends meet, see where i now find myself.

The main reason i am nolonger at ease is because these tribe are mainly known to practice witchcraft especialy the very family.

Please nairalanders what should I do now to save my head and the head of my loved ones.

Even now my mind is telling me to devorse her and life goes on, will this decision also affect me? infact how, how, hooooooowwwwee?

Divorce her? Children should stop getting married, Oga. Because of threat from an outsider, you want to divorce your wife?

Is your head paining you sir? Is everything okay with you?

The fact that you are considering the man's threat shows how weak you are.

Ask yourself if you should have got married in the first instance seeing that you are immature
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by Crenzywilliams(m): 7:12am On Dec 26, 2021
Ynix:

Bros all you need is wisdom. Speak with your wife and mother in law. Call the man too and gist with him and just divide the gift into 50% for both party. It's only December..
Moreover fear no man, Prayers answers it all.
Seriously why should he divide it into 2? Omo bone the man completely,let him keep on ranting ..besides he can even use the gifts u send to do juju,since na d juju you de fear pass.
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by vickydevoka(m): 7:46am On Dec 26, 2021
OvaSabi1:

This mindset makes men irresponsible and weak. This is why many men ( women too) abandon their children, go and flex for like 25 years, then come back to claim ownership.
I never see that one b4. I don see mama leave children n husband go marry another person. After some years she come back come de beg. Come plateau state n Kaduna u go see Dem plenty

1 Like

Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by vickydevoka(m): 7:48am On Dec 26, 2021
jasminer:

The only person the wife will need is her husband ONLY. Even her father becomes a lesser priority after her brideprice has been paid

O.k.
Na so one Edo lady been talk that year until him papa die. Dis people one use billing finish her
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by GetMeRight: 9:44am On Dec 26, 2021
edego2up:

You sounded like after your marriage, you realised that you married from the wrong tribe, family and perhaps the wrong person. Or, you're simply being childish
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by mediainc: 10:26am On Dec 26, 2021
Disadvantage of marrying from a poor family, their lack and hunger will make them hate you, like you are the cause of their problem.

1 Like

Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by edego2up(m): 10:50am On Dec 26, 2021
[I knw d tribe,bt i wnt mention them to.OP u owe no uncle anytin,u can give the mum sometin wen eva u have.Dont be scared of that yeye uncle he can do u no shit.
/quote]

Thank you brother
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by edego2up(m): 10:54am On Dec 26, 2021
cmecproblem:
Wait! Which tribe are you from that a man serves his inlaws? I want to believe that was just wrong choice of word. SERVE?
I want to believe that you are from Jupiter or one of those other solar system or else you could have known your culture
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by edego2up(m): 10:57am On Dec 26, 2021
Emma15678:

It is important if it is the Uncle that raised his wife.

No not at all.he has his own children to himself
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by edego2up(m): 11:05am On Dec 26, 2021
klenton:

Bros, you reek of fear, from your write up its obvious you are a weakling

You are afraid he will do juju for you, so you think if you give him all the things you have, he won't still do juju for you

Why would someone threaten you over your own sweat and not only are you shivering, you are contemplating divorcing an innocent woman because of your weakness

Maybe you should quiver in fear and do your so called uncle in law,s bidding( this is the first time am hearing that word)

Maybe next time, he will ask for your head or that of your children and you will gladly give it to him
May you not be involved in this type of thing, it's only then that you would know that bicycle norbe motor
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by edego2up(m): 11:08am On Dec 26, 2021
cozy7:
My brother, d one u doing for your mum inlaw is 100% OK. Your uncle doesn't deserve any festive gifts.... But u can give "sth" periodically.... Through your mum inlaw (I would advise u give him in person), your mum inlaw should be aware of what's going on. If u begin to give him regularly, he will see it as right n then u can stop, infact other uncles too n relatives will line up since they've seen mags. My brother be wise!!!
Wise talk
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by edego2up(m): 11:22am On Dec 26, 2021
Isokoboy:
Tell your uncle in law u are sorry....u will do beta next tym.... As tins hard in d country... Go home block his line. Likewise Ur wife should.... Avoid his house for years....don't go home to present gift to Ur mother inlaw..send someone ...case close

Well noted ✍️✍️
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by edego2up(m): 11:28am On Dec 26, 2021
AfonjaBoston:
Made up story

Aren't you from 9ja you mean you don't believe,one of these days you will marry.
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by edego2up(m): 11:34am On Dec 26, 2021
vickydevoka:

African culture u owe people something o. Someday de will need de uncle's presence.
Hulala ���
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by edego2up(m): 11:50am On Dec 26, 2021
staga:
That your uncle-in-law is very fortunate he does not have an inlaw like me. I will take him to a room promising to give him some gifts, but what he will see in that place, his mouth will never be able to tell the story.

Nonsense!

Even an elderly? well i am learning.
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by edego2up(m): 11:56am On Dec 26, 2021
HeroHero:
U re a small boy. Go and sit down. So this kind of matter u re seeking for advice?
Now tell me, if ss3 students that are into boyfriend-girlfriend bring this matter to u as their elder, what will u advice them?
Mtchewww! I am highly disappointed!!

No man is an island oooojare
Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by Emma15678: 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2021
edego2up:

No not at all.he has his own children to himself
Then simply ignore him, don't let him input his fear in you because if you don't fear or believe in a power it will never work against you. Also don't hold any grudge against anyone, instead love them all if you have small money you can package small thing you can buy cheap but it will still have value like beautiful belts, headwarmers or flashlights and give him. Pray for him and I assure you that God will see you through. Do not jump from one pastor to another that will open a door to the devil in your life; you don't know who is who. You can also buy him books if he is educated and is a Christian. Buy him Christian books like Love the way to Victory by Kenneth E. Hagin. Also buy the Triumphant Church by Kenneth E. Hagin and read.
Love is the only way to withstand devilish attacks , don't waste you money on N10000 anointing oil, N5000 mantle; give to God through offering but you see those churches with extreme doctrines avoid them. After reading the books contact me. Also let your wife know.
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable by jasminer: 4:20pm On Dec 26, 2021
vickydevoka:

O.k.
Na so one Edo lady been talk that year until him papa die. Dis people one use billing finish her

Na she allow them to bill her.
If my wonderful family members that try rubbish during my trad, I'll take what is due them normally and keep it with the customary court in my state and go ahead with my wedding. My father has a son.

If I'm already married, na blocking straight, I won't argue with them, just block them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

13 Questions Nigerian Parents Ask When You Say You’re Going To Visit A Friend / How Do You Deal With An Occult Family Member? / My Wife Believes I Am Occultic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.