Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

She Says She Can't Love Me Again. What Can I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Says She Can't Love Me Again. What Can I Do? (2256 Views)

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Says She Can't Love Me Again. What Can I Do? by bigpicture001: 3:42pm On Dec 25, 2021
Datboredberry:
are you okay? I responded to your insults... Before giving out your ignorant advice no one asked for, how about you work on your self-esteem and manners? You're uncultured, unexposed...

No, I wouldn't date a Nigerian man... Both parties win... huh? And don't you dare lose sleep over my relationship... He and I are doing okay!

You're the one who women have rejected countless times and fuçked up... So bad, you would probably die still bitter... Pele... Mister relationship adviser... Can't even keep a single lady... grin

Here you are justifying domestic violence... undecided

Loser...

Keeping ladies are not my objective.. it's just a phase in life.... Since she left.. people have been queing up . I am the one who hasn't made a choice yet.. so quit stressing your thoughtful loophole in my life...

I moved to become and entrepreneur who pays 5worker an average of 350k monthly.. so ur broke ass insults just makes me laff.. that's all u have in u .

Ur gf left u it a broke ass.. just quit insulting people cuz it will land u in a sorry state one day... Plz don't mention me again..

Keep ur insults
Re: She Says She Can't Love Me Again. What Can I Do? by juniorstar(m): 3:45pm On Dec 25, 2021
assamu1122:
Please push this to the front page for me because it's urgent.

When a girl u date, even went for introduction says she can't love u again, what does that entail and what can a man do to get her love back? Your contributions will really help. Advice please
What did u do? Dem no dey force love oo..
Re: She Says She Can't Love Me Again. What Can I Do? by Savedday: 4:07pm On Dec 25, 2021
One of the worst thing that can ever happen to any man is to be a simp. Pls, snap out of simphood.

9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.
Re: She Says She Can't Love Me Again. What Can I Do? by minks(m): 4:10pm On Dec 25, 2021
assamu1122:

When a girl u date, even went for introduction says she can't love u again, what does that entail and what can a man do to get her love back? Your contributions will really help. Advice please

If a girl says she can't love you again, it means she never loved you in the first place. It's game over for you bro. Move on and stop trying to change her mind.
Re: She Says She Can't Love Me Again. What Can I Do? by BENRAZY(m): 4:12pm On Dec 25, 2021
Rest
Re: She Says She Can't Love Me Again. What Can I Do? by tforever(m): 4:48pm On Dec 25, 2021
Why do you want to change her mind? If she's doesn't love you any more just forget her and move on. You will find someone who will love you.
Re: She Says She Can't Love Me Again. What Can I Do? by jimmychang: 4:49pm On Dec 25, 2021
assamu1122:

She is gone bro
Re: She Says She Can't Love Me Again. What Can I Do? by Tallesty1(m): 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2021
assamu1122:

Give her time make the people wey return for Christmas go back finish.

She will love you again before the end of March 2022
Re: She Says She Can't Love Me Again. What Can I Do? by torqque7(m): 8:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
Datboredberry:
Don't be ridiculous... Men like money too... Go preach to those spamming threads with their account numbers... Or the Abuja boys on the streets looking for clients...

My boyfriend is from a third world country, recently lost his job... And I absolutely love him...

You folks with no personality, zero intelligence... You blame women and your lack of money... Say these are the reasons you're single.

Work on yourself... undecided

Just look at this confused creature, so in other words you are dating a looser cos you can’t get a better man,wow that explains everything..lol yet you come here to open your dirty mouth to diss guys?such a dumb girl,hahahaha I can’t deal. Now go and stand infront of a mirror and take a good look at yourself and then put your hands on your head and say recieve sense. Your own stupidity is out of this world, no wonder you are so insecure, bet you ugly too,Your not even worth it.
Re: She Says She Can't Love Me Again. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 25, 2021
torqque7:

Just look at this confused creature, so in other words you are dating a looser cos you can’t get a better man,wow that explains everything..lol yet you come here to open your dirty mouth to diss guys?such a dumb girl,hahahaha I can’t deal. Now go and stand infront of a mirror and take a good look at yourself and then put your hands on your head and say recieve sense. Your own stupidity is out of this world, no wonder you are so insecure, bet you ugly too,Your not even worth it.
Are you daft? You're so desperately seeking my attention to tonight? undecided

Gimme a minute, lemme go bang my head on the wall... Your lame comeback hurts so much... undecided

I'm dating a loser? That loser still got a girl... You're the sexually frustrated, poverty stricken fool who can't get a fuçk even if you sold your wretched soul for it... grin

Bitter bastard...
Re: She Says She Can't Love Me Again. What Can I Do? by torqque7(m): 8:48pm On Dec 25, 2021
Datboredberry:
Are you daft? You're so desperately seeking my attention to tonight? undecided

Gimme a minute, lemme go bang my head on the wall... Your lame comeback hurts so much... undecided

I'm dating a loser? That loser still got a girl... You're the sexually frustrated, poverty stricken fool who can't get a fuçk even if you sold your wretched soul for it... grin

Bitter bastard...

Jesus..this idiot I indulged is just a stupid little lonely and ugly child,go bang your head on the wall??like are you kidding me?so childish…no grownup will say such. shocked shocked Are your parents aware you have a looser for a bf?well I’m sure they know how really ugly,insecure you are and know you can’t attract a reasonable man so they’ll settle for any looser you manage to attract..sad really

Hahaha me sexually frustrated?if only you know who are chatting with, you’ll masturbate if you see me because on a norms I would not even come close to an insect like you, now bug off..By the way you this small girl talking about sexual frustration?haa so as small as you are,you are already a community cum bucket and get fv.c.ked anyhow?and by losers for that matter.

Your case is beyond redemption. Now that I know I have wasted my time on a little obese ugly kid with a phone,this will be my last response to you so relish every word you read. You deserve a serious ass whooping for disrespecting people you can’t even talk to face to face without peeing on yourself,You shouldn’t even be talking anything sex with me,you are too little and I’l slap the shit out of your mouth,go read your books angry angryYou are too little to be this frustrated and bitter,but then again life hasn’t been fair to you,you alone,obese ugly ,insecure girl who can’t attract a decent male so I can understand.
Re: She Says She Can't Love Me Again. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 25, 2021
torqque7:

Jesus..this idiot I indulged is just a stupid little lonely and ugly child,go bang your head on the wall??like are you kidding me?so childish…no grownup will say such. shocked shocked Are your parents aware you have a looser for a bf?well I’m sure they know how really ugly,insecure you are and know you can’t attract a reasonable man so they’ll settle for any looser you manage to attract..sad really

Hahaha me sexually frustrated?if only you know who are chatting with, you’ll masturbate if you see me because on a norms I would not even come close to an insect like you, now bug off..By the way you this small girl talking about sexual frustration?haa so as small as you are,you are already a community cum bucket and get fv.c.ked anyhow?and by losers for that matter.

Your case is beyond redemption. Now that I know I have wasted my time on a little obese ugly kid with a phone,this will be my last response to you so relish every word you read. You deserve a serious ass whooping for disrespecting people you can’t even talk to face to face without peeing on yourself,You shouldn’t even be talking anything sex with me,you are too little and I’l slap the shit out of your mouth,go read your books angry angryYou are too little to be this frustrated and bitter,but then again life hasn’t been fair to you,you alone,obese ugly ,insecure girl who can’t attract a decent male so I can understand.
I read the first sentence... The rest most be sh**... undecided

Fuçk off nigger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Says She Can't Love Me Again. What Can I Do? by Blessings2alfa: 9:05pm On Dec 25, 2021
Hi
Re: She Says She Can't Love Me Again. What Can I Do? by dan9ice(m): 9:22pm On Dec 25, 2021
assamu1122:

Re: She Says She Can't Love Me Again. What Can I Do? by Truvelisback(m): 9:44pm On Dec 25, 2021
There is nothing u can do. Look for another girl. Just let her be, except u want to waste ur time SIMPing around her.
Re: She Says She Can't Love Me Again. What Can I Do? by luvyaself95(m): 11:34pm On Dec 25, 2021
Kutunban:
The past 35 years that I've existed on earth and few years I've dated, I noticed that Women don't get attracted to needy men.

Give her space and make your self unavailable for a minimum of 4 month, go no contact with her, when she calls you pick her call and talk calmly don't sound angry or hurt, don't initiate conversation or visitation.

I know loneliness and boredom will want you to call or see her but don't. Bro, work on your personal development, workout (exercise) and always look fresh by cutting your hair and nails, get deodorant for your armpit there are cheap ones for like 600 Naira out there even if you don't have money for perfumes.

Even if she doesn't love you again, she'll definitely want to be around you. Broke and weak men are always available for women and women are naturally attracted to alpha and sigma males.

I was once a needy fellow bro, but I've totally transformed into a High profile male, ensure you keep alpha or sigma males as friends too, ensure you associate and flirt with a lot of females, stop proving points to her that she is the only person you are dating, ensure she is always apprehensive emotionally.

Good luck!
As a sigma Male i concur
Re: She Says She Can't Love Me Again. What Can I Do? by luvyaself95(m): 11:35pm On Dec 25, 2021
Datboredberry:
Unless she really loves you...

You're right to some extent... I hate needy men... I don't like receiving frequent texts from them... Hate calls, from anyone...

I love my space... Sometimes, I ghost men like this until I'm bored... You get the point..??

But if I really really love him, I want him to be more than needy.. let him cling to me and never let go... grin

Women can be emotional... If we love, then we really love...

I don't really like alphas though... If he comes off as distant, arrogant, overly confident- instant repulsion...
And what about sigma Male
Re: She Says She Can't Love Me Again. What Can I Do? by T0T0fucker: 2:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
Bestie01:
Kill yourself na
I like to fûck you
Re: She Says She Can't Love Me Again. What Can I Do? by naijanaso: 3:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
Which kind question be this naa? Simply unlove her naa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Sex Starving Stories / Let's Be Honest, Broke Men Don't Deserve Any Love, Not Even Vagina. Here Is Why / He Wants Me To Wait Till I Am 29!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.