Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

She Says She Can't Love Me Again. What Can I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Says She Can't Love Me Again. What Can I Do? (2257 Views)

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Says She Can't Love Me Again. What Can I Do? by assamu1122(m): 1:13pm On Dec 25, 2021
Please push this to the front page for me because it's urgent.

When a girl u date, even went for introduction says she can't love u again, what does that entail and what can a man do to get her love back? Your contributions will really help. Advice please
Re: She Says She Can't Love Me Again. What Can I Do? by Cerebellum: 1:14pm On Dec 25, 2021
Are you a 20 years old kid?

6 Likes

Re: She Says She Can't Love Me Again. What Can I Do? by Babaken(m): 1:17pm On Dec 25, 2021
You let her go for own good.
Re: She Says She Can't Love Me Again. What Can I Do? by Bestie01(f): 1:18pm On Dec 25, 2021
Kill yourself na

3 Likes

Re: She Says She Can't Love Me Again. What Can I Do? by pyyxxaro: 1:19pm On Dec 25, 2021
TONY UMEZ

Wise pass you undecided

3 Likes

Re: She Says She Can't Love Me Again. What Can I Do? by ThinkinFaculty: 1:23pm On Dec 25, 2021
Love is a very fragile thing. If she said those words to you, I think it's best that you let go and move on.. You cannot do anything to win love. It's a free feeling.
You might hurt for a while but with time you will heal

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Says She Can't Love Me Again. What Can I Do? by Bluntguy: 1:24pm On Dec 25, 2021
Stop loving her too nah
Re: She Says She Can't Love Me Again. What Can I Do? by Kutunban: 1:31pm On Dec 25, 2021
The past 35 years that I've existed on earth and few years I've dated, I noticed that Women don't get attracted to needy men.

Give her space and make your self unavailable for a minimum of 4 month, go no contact with her, when she calls you pick her call and talk calmly don't sound angry or hurt, don't initiate conversation or visitation.

I know loneliness and boredom will want you to call or see her but don't. Bro, work on your personal development, workout (exercise) and always look fresh by cutting your hair and nails, get deodorant for your armpit there are cheap ones for like 600 Naira out there even if you don't have money for perfumes.

Even if she doesn't love you again, she'll definitely want to be around you. Broke and weak men are always available for women and women are naturally attracted to alpha and sigma males.

I was once a needy fellow bro, but I've totally transformed into a High profile male, ensure you keep alpha or sigma males as friends too, ensure you associate and flirt with a lot of females, stop proving points to her that she is the only person you are dating, ensure she is always apprehensive emotionally.

Good luck!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Says She Can't Love Me Again. What Can I Do? by NNtv(m): 1:37pm On Dec 25, 2021
Kutunban:
The past 35 years that I've existed on earth and few years I've dated, I noticed that Women don't get attracted to needy men.

Give her space and make your self unavailable for a minimum of 4 month, go no contact with her, when she calls you pick her call and talk calmly don't sound angry or hurt, don't initiate conversation or visitation.

I know loneliness and boredom will want you to call or see her but don't. Bro, work on your personal development, workout (exercise) and always look fresh by cutting your hair and nails, get deodorant for your armpit there are cheap ones for like 600 Naira out there even if you don't have money for perfumes.

Even if she doesn't love you again, she'll definitely want to be around you. Broke and weak men are always available for women and women are naturally attracted to alpha and sigma males.

I was once a needy fellow bro, but I've totally transformed into a High profile male, ensure you give alpha or sigma males as friends too, ensure you associate and flirt with a lot of females, stop proving points to her that she is the only person you are dating, ensure she is always apprehensive emotionally.

Good luck!
your write-up is truth

1 Like

Re: She Says She Can't Love Me Again. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
Kutunban:

I was once a needy fellow bro, but I've totally transformed into a High profile male, ensure you give alpha or sigma males as friends too, ensure you associate and flirt with a lot of females, stop proving points to her that she is the only person you are dating, ensure she is always apprehensive emotionally.

Good luck
Unless she really loves you...

You're right to some extent... I hate needy men... I don't like receiving frequent texts from them... Hate calls, from anyone...

I love my space... Sometimes, I ghost men like this until I'm bored... You get the point..??

But if I really really love him, I want him to be more than needy.. let him cling to me and never let go... grin

Women can be emotional... If we love, then we really love...

I don't really like alphas though... If he comes off as distant, arrogant, overly confident- instant repulsion...

1 Like

Re: She Says She Can't Love Me Again. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 25, 2021
Ozo pro max...spits

1 Like

Re: She Says She Can't Love Me Again. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 25, 2021
NNtv:
your write-up is truth
It depends...
Re: She Says She Can't Love Me Again. What Can I Do? by pretydiva(f): 1:43pm On Dec 25, 2021
Move on bro. Love is not by force
Re: She Says She Can't Love Me Again. What Can I Do? by slimjohn2k5: 1:48pm On Dec 25, 2021
One word for you. Bounce
Re: She Says She Can't Love Me Again. What Can I Do? by Kutunban: 1:52pm On Dec 25, 2021
The misconception people have about "Alpha" is that you have to be arrogant and Petty, Being alpha is having control of your emotions and having the best behavior, Alphas are leaders and not tout or arrogant people. The Jay-Z, Toney Elumelu, Burna, Buhari, Elrufai, Donald Trump, Wizkid, and some high value men are Alphas and sigma and if you notice keenly they are purpose driven. Women want security and someone who owns the game. Money doesn't make you Alpha that's why some rich men get cheated on by their girlfriends. I've noticed that most red-pillers here are bitter heart broken juveniles who don't understand what being Alpha means they are mostly jilted Simpletons who are bitter.... grin

Datboredberry:

You're right to some extent... I hate needy men... I don't like receiving frequent texts from them... Hate calls, from anyone...

I love my space... Sometimes, I ghost men like this until I'm bored... You get the point..??

But if I really really love him, I want him to be more than needy.. let him cling to me and never let go... grin

I don't really like alphas though... If he comes off as distant, arrogant, overly confident- instant repulsion...
Re: She Says She Can't Love Me Again. What Can I Do? by torqque7(m): 1:54pm On Dec 25, 2021
Datboredberry:

Lol confusion and this gender na 5&6…she hates needy men but wants a man she loves to be needy and clingy,she likes the idea of an alpha male but it’s still and instant turnoff and repulsion to her grin grin..lol u gotta love the female gender hahaha very confused beautiful people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Says She Can't Love Me Again. What Can I Do? by bigpicture001: 1:58pm On Dec 25, 2021
Datboredberry:

Why didn't u put money in all ur I like, I like.... Cuz u know that's exactly what u ppl love.... Some will say it's not money but the class the money gives the man...

Babe don't call a shovel a spade, money is supreme for u folks
Re: She Says She Can't Love Me Again. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 25, 2021
Kutunban:

I was once a needy fellow bro, but I've totally transformed into a High profile male, ensure you keep alpha or sigma males as friends too, ensure you associate and flirt with a lot of females, stop proving points to her that she is the only person you are dating, ensure she is always apprehensive emotionally.

Good luck!

I suppose buy you one bottle for this advice .. I'm taking this advice cool
Re: She Says She Can't Love Me Again. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 25, 2021
bigpicture001:

Why didn't u put money in all ur I like, I like.... Cuz u know that's exactly what u ppl love.... Some will say it's not money but the class the money gives the man...

Babe don't call a shovel a spade, money is supreme for u folks
Don't be ridiculous... Men like money too... Go preach to those spamming threads with their account numbers... Or the Abuja boys on the streets looking for clients...

My boyfriend is from a third world country, recently lost his job... And I absolutely love him...

You folks with no personality, zero intelligence... You blame women and your lack of money... Say these are the reasons you're single.

Work on yourself... undecided

1 Like

Re: She Says She Can't Love Me Again. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 25, 2021
torqque7:

Lol confusion and this gender na 5&6…she hates needy men but wants a man she loves to be needy and clingy,she likes the idea of an alpha male but it’s still and instant turnoff and repulsion to her grin grin..lol u gotta love the female gender hahaha very confused beautiful people
Don't be dumb...

I made a very clear point... Summon enough brain power and maybe you might understand...

If a woman doesn't like you, whether you are clingy or act like an alpha... She would still not like you... It's simple...

I don't like corky men... I like introverts, the sweeter he is, the more I like him... Shy, reserved, a dreamer...

When I say I want the guy I LIKE... emphasis on 'LIKE' to be clingy, I mean, I want his undivided attention and all that.. I'm the jealous type.

The advice that poster wrote, that women don't like clingy men, it's true... If I ain't interested in a man, I don't want him disturbing me.

The poster forgot though that if a woman really likes a man, no amount of time with him would be too much... And all that.

I don't like the idea of an alpha... I prefer sensitive men... But if I ain't Interested in a man, I prefer he's an alpha and leaves me alone...
Re: She Says She Can't Love Me Again. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 25, 2021
Kutunban:
The misconception people have about "Alpha" is that you have to be arrogant and Petty, Being alpha is having control of your emotions and having the best behavior, Alphas are leaders and not tout or arrogant people. The Jay-Z, Toney Elumelu, Burna, Buhari, Elrufai, Donald Trump, Wizkid, and some high value men are Alphas and sigma and if you notice keenly they are purpose driven. Women want security and someone who owns the game. Money doesn't make you Alpha that's why some rich men get cheated on by their girlfriends. I've noticed that most red-pillers here are bitter heart broken juveniles who don't understand what being Alpha means they are mostly jilted Simpletons who are bitter.... grin

You're right! I definitely agree! I know this... I just used the attitude of most Nairaland's alphas...

But you're right... You are ABSOLUTELY right!

But personally, I like men like me... I'm so insecure... And moody and I'm the exact opposite sometimes! I like someone on the same weird level...

But most women would go for men like the one you described... smiley
Re: She Says She Can't Love Me Again. What Can I Do? by bigpicture001: 2:26pm On Dec 25, 2021
Datboredberry:
Don't be ridiculous... Men like money too... Go preach to those spamming threads with their account numbers... Or the Abuja boys on the streets looking for clients...

My boyfriend is from a third world country, recently lost his job... And I absolutely love him...

You folks with no personality, zero intelligence... You blame women and your lack of money... Say these are the reasons you're single.

Work on yourself... undecided

We are not saying the same thing.. men huzle to gt money cuz of women and to fix things in thier life.. never approach a lady cuz they want money from her... Unlike ladies...

Your whole aim of dating is to get money off men... If he has less money, u run..

This ur guy, if he doesn't get a job fixed in 6months,u would concoct one excuse or the other and dump him... Bottom line , his money finsihed and you left

1 Like

Re: She Says She Can't Love Me Again. What Can I Do? by house10s: 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2021
Datboredberry:

u know no wetin u dey find

1 Like

Re: She Says She Can't Love Me Again. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2021
bigpicture001:

We are not saying the same thing.. men huzle to gt money cuz of women and to fix things in thier life.. never approach a lady cuz they want money from her... Unlike ladies...
Because of gender roles... In some cultures, women pay

So many men marry wealthier wives... My neighbour (same compound) is an example... The wife rented the 500k apartment... Bought both cars, paid for their trips abroad...

You might not know it, but women are stepping up to be breadwinners...

If today, it's announced that women are to pay the bills henceforth... You think men would complain?

It's not their choice to be providers...blame toxic masculinity...

Your whole aim of dating is to get money off men... If he has less money, u run..
You're generalising... How hurt you? If your past relationships ended so badly, move on... You date hoes then complain as though it wasn't your choice... undecided

I've dated guys, I gave them money... I won't ever again though... Bad experiences...

Up your game, stop chasing women you can lay with an egg and sachet of Indomie... But you won't, because that's the only thing you can offer...

This ur guy, if he doesn't get a job fixed in 6months,u would concoct one excuse or the other and dump him... Bottom line , his money finsihed and you left
Your being stupid... You might be so extremely poor, don't project... undecided

My boyfriend isn't even in this country... When he lost his job, I was a bit happy... More time for us to be together... grin

A bit selfish, I know... But that's how much I cherish his company...

He's never sent me a dime... But we're both saving for next year...

Most of you are so bitter... I honestly almost pity you...
Re: She Says She Can't Love Me Again. What Can I Do? by bigpicture001: 2:57pm On Dec 25, 2021
Datboredberry:
Because of gender roles... In some cultures, women pay

So many men marry wealthier wives... My neighbour (same compound) is an example... The wife rented the 500k apartment... Bought both cars, paid for their trips abroad...

You might not know it, but women are stepping up to be breadwinners...

If today, it's announced that women are to pay the bills henceforth... You think men would complain?

It's not their choice to be providers...blame toxic masculinity...

You're generalising... How hurt you? If your past relationships ended so badly, move on... You date hoes then complain as though it wasn't your choice... undecided

I've dated guys, I gave them money... I won't ever again though... Bad experiences...

Up your game, stop chasing women you can lay with an egg and sachet of Indomie... But you won't, because that's the only thing you can offer...

Your being stupid... You might be so extremely poor, don't project... undecided

My boyfriend isn't even in this country... When he lost his job, I was a bit happy... More time for us to be together... grin

A bit selfish, I know... But that's how much I cherish his company...

He's never sent me a dime... But we're both saving for next year...

Most of you are so bitter... I honestly almost pity you...

All you highted na wash! There is no way u are different... Women com in different sizes shapes and colour, but are always the same...

And your so quick to insult and call names.... Try put that in check

1 Like

Re: She Says She Can't Love Me Again. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 25, 2021
bigpicture001:

All you highted na wash! There is no way u are different... Women com in different sizes shapes and colour, but are always the same...

And your so quick to insult and call names.... Try put that in check
You insulted me too... undecided

False assumptions... Nasty stereotypes... I'm highly offended too... We're equal.

Anyways... Have fun wallowing in your misery...

I guess it's fun to twist things so you can play the victim...
Re: She Says She Can't Love Me Again. What Can I Do? by torqque7(m): 3:05pm On Dec 25, 2021
Datboredberry:
Don't be dumb...

I made a very clear point... Summon enough brain power and maybe you might understand...

If a woman doesn't like you, whether you are clingy or act like an alpha... She would still not like you... It's simple...

I don't like corky men... I like introverts, the sweeter he is, the more I like him... Shy, reserved, a dreamer...

When I say I want the guy I LIKE... emphasis on 'LIKE' to be clingy, I mean, I want his undivided attention and all that.. I'm the jealous type.

The advice that poster wrote, that women don't like clingy men, it's true... If I ain't interested in a man, I don't want him disturbing me.

The poster forgot though that if a woman really likes a man, no amount of time with him would be too much... And all that.

I don't like the idea of an alpha... I prefer sensitive men... But if I ain't Interested in a man, I prefer he's an alpha and leaves me alone...

And to think that someone as confused as you is talking about brain power smh, You are not just confused but dense and dumb too. Carry your long epistle and f.u.ck out of here. Next time try to communicate without using insultive words, it just makes you appear senseless and not worthy of a mention.
Re: She Says She Can't Love Me Again. What Can I Do? by bigpicture001: 3:05pm On Dec 25, 2021
Datboredberry:
You insulted me too... undecided

False assumptions... Nasty stereotypes... I'm highly offended too... We're equal.

Anyways... Have fun wallowing in your misery...

I guess it's fun to twist things so you can play the victim...

Except ur guy is not Nigerian.... Nomata the tribe he is from... Sharp insultive mouth will always land you in the beating of your life.. if you get angry and walk out of the marriage, he gets another lady...

I repeat lean to control ur insultive instinct....

1 Like

Re: She Says She Can't Love Me Again. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 25, 2021
bigpicture001:

Except ur guy is not Nigerian.... Nomata the tribe he is from... Sharp insultive mouth will always land you in the beating of your life.. if you get angry and walk out of the marriage, he gets another lady...

I repeat lean to control ur insultive instinct....
are you okay? I responded to your insults... Before giving out your ignorant advice no one asked for, how about you work on your self-esteem and manners? You're uncultured, unexposed...

No, I wouldn't date a Nigerian man... Both parties win... huh? And don't you dare lose sleep over my relationship... He and I are doing okay!

You're the one who women have rejected countless times and fuçked up... So bad, you would probably die still bitter... Pele... Mister relationship adviser... Can't even keep a single lady... grin

Here you are justifying domestic violence... undecided

Loser...

1 Like

Re: She Says She Can't Love Me Again. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
torqque7:

And to think that someone as confused as you is talking about brain power smh, You are not just confused but dense and dumb too. Carry your long epistle and f.u.ck out of here. Next time try to communicate without using insultive words, it just makes you appear senseless and not worthy of a mention.
Another sensitive nigger... They throw shade first then play the victim card... grin

Next time, skip my comments gracefully... Avoid me like a plague... Okay? undecided

1 Like

Re: She Says She Can't Love Me Again. What Can I Do? by Prosmobi: 3:35pm On Dec 25, 2021
[quote author=Kutunban post=108804224]The past 35 years that I've existed on earth and few years I've dated, I noticed that Women don't get attracted to needy men.

You nailed it bro.
Re: She Says She Can't Love Me Again. What Can I Do? by Prosmobi: 3:38pm On Dec 25, 2021
Datboredberry:

You mean u love SIMPle men?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Proudly Gay But Toto Dey Irritate Me, Is It Normal? / I Am The Only One That Hates These White Pple Earrings / Let's Be Honest, Broke Men Don't Deserve Any Love, Not Even Vagina. Here Is Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.