Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) (90898 Views)

Family Photo Of Ahmed Musa, Children, Wife Juliet / Mohamed Salah Celebrates Golden Boot Win With Hilarious Tweet / Lionel Messi, His Wife And Children In Adorable Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:42pm On Dec 25, 2021
MO A TRUE CREATURE OF GOD .
HIS AN HONOURABLE MAN OF THE PEOPLE.MERRY CHRISMAS AND GODBLESS
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by fati2001(m): 10:42pm On Dec 25, 2021
gnhpowerhouse:
Bowing down to worship is as old as the creation .It doesn't belong to the Muslims .Bowing down naturally is a sign of paying
Obeisance ,Respect and Worship ..Simple

so Muslims just bow down and stand up by not pronouncing " allahuakbra" angry or mentioning any Quran quotation cry

I guess you no dy perform woodu.. because it's old as creation

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by gnhpowerhouse: 10:42pm On Dec 25, 2021
Noblewealth:
I dey wait for naija muric make Dem summon am grin grin

. They have served him a Letter already through Hisbah Branch now angry

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Germi9: 10:42pm On Dec 25, 2021
miracood:
Salah is a confused man.

Salah got style

3 Likes

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by mechanics(m): 10:42pm On Dec 25, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
I just love this guy, he never missed it every christmas.
Sure.
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by ifko: 10:44pm On Dec 25, 2021
DSTVee:
No mind them jor, you call Christmas pegan worship but bow towards a stone 5 times a day. A stone o, asin non living thing o! Tueh!
Hypocrite, after u criticised Christmas celebration, u still have gut to spill this trash.
Mumu man

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by ictplotter(m): 10:44pm On Dec 25, 2021
DSTVee:
No mind them jor, you call Christmas pegan worship but bow towards a stone 5 times a day. A stone o, asin non living thing o! Tueh!
Muslim do not worship the Black Stone, but they do believe that it was sent down by God, Allah (SWT) from paradise. Also. it was the usual custom of our beloved Prophet Mohammed (SAW) to touch and kiss the Back Stone When he visited the Kaaba. Secondly the black stone is miraculously located at the center point of the earth, which every geographer hav agreed upon. Which Allah commands the noble prophet (SAW) to face while performing salat and same to every muslim in the globe. We must believe no one has the right to be worship except God. The one that created everything that exist and the non existence. The Lord of the heavens and earths and what is between them.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by fredie107(m): 10:44pm On Dec 25, 2021
All these Islamic abi Muslim fanatics..... How about the Muslim brothers selling Christmas accessories e.g. Christmas tree, caps, toy wrist watches for kids and etc...... Are they also violating Allah's rule.

Hisbah Planning to summon him... grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Lilimax(f): 10:46pm On Dec 25, 2021
lastchild:
The young man knows the truth, he was indirectly telling them what he'll do in 2022. Christianity is the only way, others are false
Well said
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by guru90: 10:46pm On Dec 25, 2021
Americans celebrating xmas with xmas tree or flower...
While Africans celebrating xmas in beer parlor......

Africans style is better joor....

4 Likes

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Noblewealth(m): 10:46pm On Dec 25, 2021
gnhpowerhouse:
. They have served him a Letter already through Hisbah Branch now angry

Dumbarse
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Lilimax(f): 10:47pm On Dec 25, 2021
fredie107:
All these Islamic abi Muslim fanatics..... How about the Muslim brothers selling Christmas accessories e.g. Christmas tree, caps, toy wrist watches for kids and etc...... Are they also violating Allah's rule.

Hisbah Planning to summon him... grin
You dey mind them.
Terrorist Religion ekele Kwaamu unu!

5 Likes

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by cliqtips: 10:47pm On Dec 25, 2021
He does it every year and he's explained why .... I don't know why these people are always on his neck every year.

fati2001:
mtcheeee

SOME MUSLIMS AND THEIR WAHALA..

I'M one of them and I celebrate Christmas too
religion is not by Christianity or by Islam [they are just common names ] cool

RELIGION IS BY HEART cheesycheesycheesycheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by moneyissweet(m): 10:49pm On Dec 25, 2021
Dreamer.

Why not make it $5billion.

You better be serious and specific,so that God will know what to do for you.

Flamees:
God even if it's just $1b e no go bad for me
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by cliqtips: 10:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
how ?
are you his God ?
miracood:
Salah is a confused man.

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by cliqtips: 10:52pm On Dec 25, 2021
you no know say Hisbah na only poor they dey catch for north ...

SultanOfPuna:
How Hisbah wan take pay for flight ticket go U.K, go arrest Mo salah??

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by phemmyfour: 10:52pm On Dec 25, 2021
A Muslim will not allow his fellow Muslim be

Everything is violence to them

3 Likes

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by DSTVee(m): 10:53pm On Dec 25, 2021
ictplotter:

Muslim do not worship the Black Stone, but they do believe that it was sent down by God, Allah (SWT) from paradise. Also. it was the usual custom of our beloved Prophet Mohammed (SAW) to touch and kiss the Back Stone When he visited the Kaaba. Secondly the black stone is miraculously located at the center point of the earth, which every geographer hav agreed upon. Which Allah commands the noble prophet (SAW) to face while performing salat and same to every muslim in the globe. We must believe no one has the right to be worship except God. The one that created everything that exist and the non existence. The Lord of the heavens and earths and what is between them.
You don't mean it? That cube fell from the sky?
Thats really weird and Allah totally asked you people's prophet to kiss it? I have to agree your God is totally different from yahweh! Anyway good luck in your worship, i respect whatever you worship or kiss even if its a fallen stone!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by fati2001(m): 10:53pm On Dec 25, 2021
cliqtips:
He does it every year and he's explained why .... I don't know why these people are always on his neck every year.

NO MIND THEM.

THEY ARE SO HILARIOUS ESPECIALLY THE I WILL UNFOLLOW UR ACCOUNT cheesycheesy like say Muha.first dy beg for the following...angry mtchwee

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by allahIsAnIDOL: 10:54pm On Dec 25, 2021
fati2001:

WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND THE SO-CALLED BIGOTS COMPLAINING ?

POPE BOW DOWN
PEGANS BOW DOWN
HINDUS BOW DOWN
CHRISTIANS BOW DOWN
EVEN JESUS BOW DOWN TO PRAY

tongue

I sometimes visit blessed sacrament to pray by bow or kneeing... SO YOU ARE JUST TALKING TRASH.

Don't you dare talk fati cos you're nth but a farmland in the presence of allah and he has no place for you in aljana for you'll be an animal.
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Olam09(m): 10:54pm On Dec 25, 2021
FeedMeNews:

See some reactions below;

https://twitter.com/MoSalah/status/1474805374884712452

Lalasticlala

This is making me hate Islam more.. the religion is shit not peace
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by fati2001(m): 10:57pm On Dec 25, 2021
allahIsAnIDOL:

Don't you dare talk fati cos you're nth but a farmland in the presence of allah and he has no place for you in aljana for you'll be an animal.

I ADVICE YOU TO GO MEET YOUR FELLOW BIGOTS THAT ARE CRYING BECAUSE OF SALAH CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION.

SO THAT THE SQUAD GOALS WILL BE PERFECT.

cheesycheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by simplesearch: 10:58pm On Dec 25, 2021
Ranting for nothing. Who doesn't know that Jesus is the only way to eternal life? Who doesn't know that Jesus is the only one who can deliver from sin? Who in his right senses will compare Jesus to Mohammed or any of those sinful depraved human who deify themselves to gain both religious patronage and political relevance?
Jesus is the saviour of the world, he died for everyone; be you Christian, Muslim, shinto, druze, Confucius, Hindus or Buddhists. Jesus love everyone and died for us all, but if you refuse this truth you're bound for eternity in the lake of fire, for there is no other name given under heaven among men by which we can be saved except the name of Jesus. He's the way and the only way, all others are liars and false prophets camouflaging as messengers of God.

5 Likes

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by allahIsAnIDOL: 11:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
fati2001:

I ADVICE YOU TO GO MEET YOUR FELLOW BIGOTS THAT ARE CRYING BECAUSE OF SALAH CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION.

SO THAT THE SQUAD GOALS WILL BE PERFECT.

cheesycheesycheesy

What are you saying? Confused idiotez

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by DSTVee(m): 11:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
simplesearch:
Ranting for nothing. Who doesn't know that Jesus is the only way to eternal life? Who doesn't know that Jesus is the only one who can deliver from sin? Who in his right senses will compare Jesus to Mohammed or any of those sinful depraved human who deify themselves to gain both religious patronage and political relevance?
Jesus is the saviour of the world, he died for everyone; be you Christian, Muslim, shinto, druze, Confucius, Hindus or Buddhists. Jesus love everyone and died for us all, but if you refuse this truth you're bound for eternity in the lake of fire, for there is no other name given under heaven among men by which we can be saved except the name of Jesus. He's the way and the only way, all others are liars and false prophets camouflaging as messengers of God.
Gbam!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Shaev7(m): 11:02pm On Dec 25, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
As in eh. See the big Christmas tree sef

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by tiger28: 11:04pm On Dec 25, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
I am JUST worried for him....as we ALL know that this SAME ppl that are bashing him and talking like the saints of God can kill him within a blink of an eye[how can you fight for all powerful God??]
PS: ISLAMABAD!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by ictplotter(m): 11:04pm On Dec 25, 2021
DSTVee:

You don't mean it? That cube fell from the sky?
Thats really weird and Allah totally asked you people's prophet to kiss it? I have to agree your God is totally different from yahweh! Anyway good luck in your worship, i respect whatever you worship or kiss even if its a fallen stone!
Why not remain silent, why u don't have the knowledge of Nature. If God can send down rain, ice, fishes etc from the sky when its raining till date. So what is stone the Almighty can't send down from the sky. Moses prayed and foods and meats fell directly from the sky. So what is weird about stone fell from the sky?
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by realray(m): 11:08pm On Dec 25, 2021
isaiah4life:
He knows the real odogwu grin

I Tell you.....JESUS CHRIST IS THE REAL ODOGWU...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 11:10pm On Dec 25, 2021
fati2001:
mtcheeee

SOME MUSLIMS AND THEIR WAHALA..

I'M one of them and I celebrate Christmas too
religion is not by Christianity or by Islam [they are just common names ] cool

RELIGION IS BY HEART cheesycheesycheesycheesy

All of will soon come together as one. Most of my friends are Muslims, they don't use to wish me happy Christmas but this year is a testimony. All of them except one even requested for meet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Panda7(m): 11:10pm On Dec 25, 2021
this topic should be moved to the Islamic section

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Eberex(m): 11:10pm On Dec 25, 2021
Ignorant people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? / Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo / Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.