Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,631 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) (90878 Views)

Family Photo Of Ahmed Musa, Children, Wife Juliet / Mohamed Salah Celebrates Golden Boot Win With Hilarious Tweet / Lionel Messi, His Wife And Children In Adorable Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by segaloo(f): 11:59pm On Dec 25, 2021
FeedMeNews:

See some reactions below;

https://twitter.com/MoSalah/status/1474805374884712452

Lalasticlala
beautiful
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by grandstar(m): 12:01am On Dec 26, 2021
I suspect he is becoming a secular muslim and probably losing religious fervency.

This happens to many Muslims in America and Europe. Just like most Christians are secular, they too are now secular and now nominally Muslim.

The change can be profound. Many thought that Somalians could never be assimilated into Western society but its happening with the younger generation. Even those who came in as adult refugees are adapting.

My younger brother told me of a Somali lesbian in Cardiff, Wales. Her brother was a drug dealer and was murdered. She, because of her sexuality is considered the black sheep of the family and not the deceased drug dealing brother.

3 Likes

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Jorge91: 12:02am On Dec 26, 2021
FeedMeNews:

Lalasticlala
Lol samething happened last year. They should leave man to live his life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by JOemmy(m): 12:07am On Dec 26, 2021
Islamic extremists should leave this guy alone he knows exactly what he is doing he won't even loose anything if they stop supporting him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by EzekielAkins: 12:12am On Dec 26, 2021
fati2001:

what about the sculptures of the Holy Mary or Jesus located in Catholic premise?
is that not a stone or are they living things?

DO NOT TALK JUST KEEP QUIET..
ONLY CREATOR KNOW WHO WORSHIP WITH CLEAN HEART..

U MAKING NOSE UP AND DOWN NO SURPRISE SAY SOME PAGANS ARE SINLESS, GET CLEAN MIND PASS YOU AND I WHO CLAIMED TO KNOW GOD....

You just killed it man!!! Stay blessed bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by emapeteum(m): 12:17am On Dec 26, 2021
fati2001:

WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND THE SO-CALLED BIGOTS COMPLAINING ?

POPE BOW DOWN
PEGANS BOW DOWN
HINDUS BOW DOWN
CHRISTIANS BOW DOWN
EVEN JESUS BOW DOWN TO PRAY

tongue

I sometimes visit blessed sacrament to pray by bow or kneeing... SO YOU ARE JUST TALKING TRASH.
How about kissing the black stone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Nova1988(m): 12:25am On Dec 26, 2021
seandurse:
Sorry to say this but the biggest problem in this world is Muslim. I'm sorry but not sorry for this

lol, ok. it's was Islam that started the two world wars? corona virus too? climate change too? world hunger too? political polarisation? government accountability? education? health in developing nations? poverty? unemployment? inclusive growth? gender equality? some people just said it's wrong for mo salah to celebrate Christmas and you just opened your mouth to shout nonsense! y'all really need to start thinking well cause this your hatred for the beautiful religion of Islam is doing more harm than good to y'all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Yoighaman(m): 12:40am On Dec 26, 2021
FeedMeNews:

Lalasticlala

Na every year his celebration of Christmas dey spark reaction from him Muslim folks, I kuku like the guy, e nor send, dude is very religious, yet liberal. E nor be like dem fanatics wey their brains don wash commot with Tsunami.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by TempleHouse: 12:41am On Dec 26, 2021
NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORIST,BUT
ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMS

WHAT THE HELL ABOUT SALAH ENJOYING HIS FREEDOM

MUST Mo- SALLA BE A SUICIDE BOMBER BEFORE LOOKING A MUSLIM

BUNCH OF DIRTY FANATICS !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Truthissupreme: 12:50am On Dec 26, 2021
Newboss:

Don't flatter yourself.

Christmas has become a secular thing. Just a fûcking holiday like New year.
I feel your pain

Christianity is the biggest religion in the world

Christmas is the biggest event in the world

Whether it has become cultural for even non Christian's to join doesn't change the fact that it is a date dedicated to Jesus Birth

You can see that millions of religious Muslims don't see it as a mere holiday date

You are ignorant of a what a thing means doesn't change why such thing exist

When God said keep the Sabbath day to honour me, Sabbath is a normal day but the honour dedicated behind a particular day makes it what it is wether you know it's purpose or not

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by TempleHouse: 12:54am On Dec 26, 2021
ALL MUSLIMS CAN UNFOLLOW MO SALAH IF THEY CHOOSE TO BUT HIS RATINGS WILL NOT DROP
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by ReeLoaDead(m): 12:54am On Dec 26, 2021
fati2001:
mtcheeee

SOME MUSLIMS AND THEIR WAHALA..

I'M one of them and I celebrate Christmas too
religion is not by Christianity or by Islam [they are just common names ] cool

RELIGION IS BY HEART cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Well said and good & matured thought process.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Huracio(m): 12:56am On Dec 26, 2021
fati2001:
mtcheeee

as a Christian you just open my eyes to something, that religion is only by heart, you really nailed it....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by redsun(m): 1:02am On Dec 26, 2021
Christmas is just a social and commercial event. It doesn't have any religious connotations to normal people like Mo.

It's a time for those who have the money to spend to shower friends family with gifts and presents, and a time for the smart ones that offer goods and services to make money in return.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Abujason: 1:06am On Dec 26, 2021
Bunch of intolerant bastards. So, someone celebrating a holiday in the tradition of the country or continent where he lives with his family is now a crime? This is why you people are making this world such an unpleasant and dangerous place to live. May be y’all need to move to Afghanistan and live with your types.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by rayvelez(m): 1:08am On Dec 26, 2021
Every Dec 25 Mo Salah just deh press thr mumu button nice from Moh.
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by fluffybaby(f): 1:22am On Dec 26, 2021
Religion, dividing and conquering humanity since inception. A weapon used by powerful forces to keep humans in perpetual cycle of bloodshed and enmity.
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Rilwayne001: 1:31am On Dec 26, 2021
He’s an hypocrite.

He’s better off converting to Christianity than doing all these yearly charade.

You never even see other Christian football celebrate Eid in the same light the way he celebrates Christmas.

And all these people praising him are doing so because he’s celebrating their stuffs. If it’s the other way round from one of the people they love, they’d be the first to condemn such person.

Most Christian sect don’t even celebrate Christmas because they see it as alien to the teachings of Christ.

But then it’s whatever makes everyone sleep at night, we just don’t have to be hypocritical about things.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by MsAllison(f): 1:55am On Dec 26, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
I just love this guy, he never missed it every christmas.
and they'll keep blabbing till eternity
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by STRI1: 2:05am On Dec 26, 2021
DSTVee:
No mind them jor, you call Christmas pegan worship but bow towards a stone 5 times a day. A stone o, asin non living thing o! Tueh!

It is well with you.... Show me the stone please
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Microwhy: 2:12am On Dec 26, 2021
fati2001:
mtcheeee

Go seek for knowledge and stop deceiving yourself.
I'm not hating on any religion but you truly need more knowledge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by macof(m): 2:12am On Dec 26, 2021
Rilwayne001:
He’s an hypocrite.

He’s better off converting to Christianity than doing all these yearly charade.

You never even see other Christian football celebrate Eid in the same light the way he celebrates Christmas.

And all these people praising him are doing so because he’s celebrating their stuffs. If it’s the other way round from one of the people they love, they’d be the first to condemn such person.

Most Christian sect don’t even celebrate Christmas because they see it as alien to the teachings of Christ.

But then it’s whatever makes everyone sleep at night, we just don’t have to be hypocritical about things.

Except you are looking at it from your environment steeped in religious fragmentation.
Christmas in the UK where Moh works for years now is a culture and social phenomenon that is even removed from religion by most.
Imagine his daughters going to school and when every other British kid is talking about what they did for Christmas they will say "father doesn't let us celebrate Christmas because it's Haram"
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Nobody: 2:13am On Dec 26, 2021
Na ur headache, e no concern him.
What he did, gives him joy & pleases his heart.
Whether u support him or not, it won't affect his weekly income.
Finally, he doesn't know u & ur existence.
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by ThatFairGuy1: 2:54am On Dec 26, 2021
Bowing to stone? Where did you get that?

"And from among His Signs are the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. Do not prostrate to the sun or to the moon, but prostrate to Him Who created them, if you (really) worship Him.”
(Quran 41:37)

And unto Allah (Alone) falls in prostration whoever is in the heavens and the earth, willingly or unwillingly, and so do their shadows in the mornings and in the afternoons. (Quran 13:15)

And to Allah prostrate all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth, of the live moving creatures and the angels, and they are not proud. (Quran 16:49)

So fall down in prostration to Allah, and worship Him (Alone). (Quran 53:62)

DSTVee:
No mind them jor, you call Christmas pegan worship but bow towards a stone 5 times a day. A stone o, asin non living thing o! Tueh!
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by ThatFairGuy1: 2:56am On Dec 26, 2021
undecided undecided
MsAllison:
and they'll keep blabbing till eternity
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by davillian(m): 2:56am On Dec 26, 2021
The Allah kaboom people will talk.......
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Rilwayne001: 3:00am On Dec 26, 2021
macof:

Except you are looking at it from your environment steeped in religious fragmentation. Christmas in the UK where Moh works for years now is a culture and social phenomenon that is even removed from religion by most.
Imagine his daughters going to school and when every other British kid is talking about what they did for Christmas they will say "father doesn't let us celebrate Christmas because it's Haram"

This isn’t so, if it was so, then definitely other Muslim players playing in the premier league would be following suit in order to follow this your supposed ‘herd’ mentality. Even Paul pogba with his more affiliation to Christianity with his name isn’t painting the same elaborate picture like Salah did. Definitely he’s doing it to score a cheap point. I’m not mad at him or have any issue with him for what he did, rather it oozes more of hypocrisy on his part.

If he converted to Christianity, it’s his life and can go ahead to do whatever makes him sleep. But you hardly see Christians, especially the popular, like Ronaldo, Messi, Eden Hazard etc do all these during the Eid. You may argue the Eid isn’t as popular as Christmas in the west, but the same argument can be applied to Salah here.

If truly his intention isn’t to be hypocritical, simply wishing his Christian friends happy Christmas is more than enough than this charade. He simply just want to be in the news, by angering his Muslim supporters (knowing fully well they’d be disappointed), and gaining the appeal of his Christian supporters while giving them the opportunity to see, insult and taint Islam in bad light from the utterances he’d definitely generate from his angered Muslim fans. This is already obvious on this thread and on the twitter page.

Apparently this is hypocrisy and deliberate attempt to cause rift. It’s not what the world needs right now.
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by ThatFairGuy1: 3:04am On Dec 26, 2021
No, don't get it twisted. It's a compulsion we relate well with people of other Faith but when it comes to religious aspect, there should be comma.

It's either you're a Muslim or a Christian.
You don't practice the two at a go, that's Hypocrisy and Hypocrites will be at the deeper part of hellfire.

Me not celebrating Christmas doesn't mean I hate Christians, I'm just scared not to do what will spoil my Faith. Meanwhile we have Christians who doesn't even celebrate, how much more of you Muslim.

Please seek more knowledge
fati2001:
mtcheeee

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by ThatFairGuy1: 3:08am On Dec 26, 2021
From your response to the guy, it is obvious you don't even understand Islam.

DO YOU BOW TO STONE?

fati2001:

WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND THE SO-CALLED BIGOTS COMPLAINING ?

POPE BOW DOWN
PEGANS BOW DOWN
HINDUS BOW DOWN
CHRISTIANS BOW DOWN
EVEN JESUS BOW DOWN TO PRAY

tongue

I sometimes visit blessed sacrament to pray by bow or kneeing... SO YOU ARE JUST TALKING TRASH.
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by ThatFairGuy1: 3:10am On Dec 26, 2021
You're shouting MURIC yet MURIC Even release official press statement to commemorate Christmas with Christian. undecided
BeeBeeOoh:
MURIC just left the chat group
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by ThatFairGuy1: 3:11am On Dec 26, 2021
No.

DO YOU CELEBRATE EIDUL AD'A or EIDUL FITR with Muslims?
Or can you?

Be sincere
seandurse:
Sorry to say this but the biggest problem in this world is Muslim. I'm sorry but not sorry for this
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by placeofallure(f): 3:30am On Dec 26, 2021
isaiah4life:
He knows the real odogwu grin

I want to like your post a hundred times.

This one from my Reverend a while back...

He had to travel by air to Abuja from Lagos. Then the weather became bad and they had some trouble, so everyone in the plane became panicky and were shouting, praying, crying etc. He sat beside an Alhaji and the Alhaji was shouting "Jesus! Jesus!" Fortunately for them, the situation normalised. After the calm, my Reverend asked the man beside him,
"Are you a Christian or a Muslim?"
"I'm a Muslim," he replied.
"But you were shouting Jesus Jesus the other time?"
He replied with a smile, "Yes, everybody knows Jesus now...."

The one we celebrate @ Christmas is the real Odogwu!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? / Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo / Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.