Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) (90896 Views)

Family Photo Of Ahmed Musa, Children, Wife Juliet / Mohamed Salah Celebrates Golden Boot Win With Hilarious Tweet / Lionel Messi, His Wife And Children In Adorable Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by DSTVee(m): 11:11pm On Dec 25, 2021
ictplotter:

Why not remain silent, why u don't have the knowledge of Nature. If God can send down rain, ice, fishes etc from the sky when its raining till date. So what is stone the Almighty can't send down from the sky. Moses prayed and foods and meats fell directly from the sky. So what is weird about stone fell from the sky?
Why don't you bow to rain or ice or fishes then. I mean since you must bow to things God is sending down. Of all things y'all chose a non living thing to bow to, asin stone o haba! Lol
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by poiZon: 11:15pm On Dec 25, 2021
Flamees:
God even if it's just $1b e no go bad for me
1billion no too small?
Dem jeff bezos abi this boy wey get facebook dem get 2heads?

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Okunga: 11:18pm On Dec 25, 2021
[s][/s]
gnhpowerhouse:
. Why wasting your time going into An empty and Unnecessary argument ...God Almighty dey ,Humans Dey .Do ur worship ,I do my own Shikeena...When we die ..Na that time we go know the Koko .....

7 sharp virgin await you
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:19pm On Dec 25, 2021
DSTVee:
No mind them jor, you call Christmas pegan worship but bow towards a stone 5 times a day. A stone o, asin non living thing o! Tueh!

What stone ?

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by brio1408: 11:19pm On Dec 25, 2021
Sue him. Religion is for the poor
drlateef:
Until I see any English player doing same on Eid, then the criticism is not misplaced. Even if they do, we are not to celebrate the birth of an idol. It amounts to idol worshipping.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Nmezor(f): 11:19pm On Dec 25, 2021
Let dem free him abeg
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Depressed101: 11:20pm On Dec 25, 2021
Flamees:
God even if it's just $1b e no go bad for me
you have to work for it
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Depressed101: 11:22pm On Dec 25, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
I just love this guy, he never missed it every christmas.
ah swear, he's like troll grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 11:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
DSTVee:
No mind them jor, you call Christmas pegan worship but bow towards a stone 5 times a day. A stone o, asin non living thing o! Tueh!
Which stone?
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by rave1047: 11:26pm On Dec 25, 2021
Let the man rest
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Nyanabo(m): 11:26pm On Dec 25, 2021
He does this every year, the unfollow or their tantrum won't spot it anytime soon. Religion ! The world no. 2 problem.

The main religion we all should practice is Love even God said so. He command us to love him with all our heart and all our soul.

And the second is likened unto it, love thy neighbor as thyself. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by justking(m): 11:26pm On Dec 25, 2021
Joy angry
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by tankoagaie: 11:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
DSTVee:
as jesus bow in matthew 26:39

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by ictplotter(m): 11:29pm On Dec 25, 2021
DSTVee:

Why don't you bow to rain or ice or fishes then. I mean since you must bow to things God is sending down. Of all things y'all chose a non living thing to bow to, asin stone o haba! Lol
U are just seeking unnecessarily attention. No Muslim bow before a stone but Allah alone. The black stone u referring to is miraculously at the center point of the earth and Allah know why He put it there. Is a miraculous or natural navigation or indicator on the center point of earth. Which Allah commands his prophet and his followers to face while observing any salat not just only the five daily salat, irrespective the part of the eart u find yourself. You ask youself how many of black stone have u see in any mosque or Muslim prayer grounds all over the world? Or me in Nigeria who pray and face the east the center point of the earth as instructed by Allah almighty is bowing n worship the black stone in kaba, located far away in makkah. Come on get sense pls.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by DSTVee(m): 11:30pm On Dec 25, 2021
tankoagaie:

Yes he bowed, i bowed too this morning! Guess what?? None of us did that towards a stone!!! Lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Ajibade123(m): 11:31pm On Dec 25, 2021
pinatag:
Seun and lala go don tire for your matter
I am sure you have up to 1000 Nairaland account
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by DSTVee(m): 11:33pm On Dec 25, 2021
ictplotter:

U are just seeking unnecessarily attention. No Muslim bow before a stone but Allah alone. The black stone u referring to is miraculously at the center point of the earth and Allah know why He put it there. Is a miraculous or natural navigation or indicator on the center point of earth. Which Allah commands his prophet and his followers to face while observing any salat not just only the five daily salat, irrespective the part of the eart u find yourself. You ask youself how many of black stone have u see in any mosque or Muslim prayer grounds all over the world? Or me in Nigeria who pray and face the east the center point of the earth as instructed by Allah almighty is bowing n worship the black stone in kaba, located far away in makkah. Come on get sense pls.
please shut up please. You don't have argument. If God is everywhere, why are you bowing towards a particular place or a stone? What kind of babalawo stuff is that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Captainman(m): 11:33pm On Dec 25, 2021
tankoagaie:

Jesus did not how down to a stone in The scripture. He was talking to his father.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 25, 2021
Maybe it's his wife's beliefs. Should he now refuse his wife? It's just dress up, there's no such thing as Christmas or Christmas trees in the Bible.
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by ToyinDipo(m): 11:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
cheesy
isaiah4life:
He knows the real odogwu grin
I hope he doesn’t get attacked
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by lilachiever(m): 11:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
DSTVee:

I want to hear this mehn, tell me, what do you bow to? Can you pray without facing that stone? Infact can any of you Muslim pray without facing that stone? Asin wake up amd pray facing anywhere like the Christians do, can you guys do it? I wanna know?

To buttress your points, kindly share a pic of the stone you've been ranting all about on.

Please go on, feel free.
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by VicM6: 11:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
what got me laughing the most was the insane one with the comment ''delete and i will keep supporting you''.......abeg na who supporter help.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by DopeChick(m): 11:43pm On Dec 25, 2021
Nice one from the baller.
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by ictplotter(m): 11:43pm On Dec 25, 2021
DSTVee:
please shut up please. You don't have argument. If God is everywhere, why are you bowing towards a particular place or a stone? What kind of babalawo stuff is that?
God is not everywhere. But His power and knowledge is everywhere. The common electrical bulb made by man in your room that light up everywhere in your room. Occupy everywhere in your room right?. Get sense and stop foolish talk. I promise not to reply you again.
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by wildikeman(m): 11:47pm On Dec 25, 2021
GOD HOW I HATE THE MUSLIMS. I HATE ISLAM. THRY CAN ALL GO AND EAT A BAG OF DICKS. USLESS RELIGION. STUPID RELIGION AND STUPID MUHAMMAD. MUHAMMAD A USLESS SON OF A W.HORE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Visitobilive(m): 11:48pm On Dec 25, 2021
Sallah has been Celebrating Christmas for the past few years now, come to think of it you are against him but you in directly celebrate the season.
As yourself did you at a point say merry Christmas or ask one where is your Christmas gift or visit a christian friend. Let Mo be and choose your own path

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by gaskiyamagana: 11:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
Victorclean1:
Truly, the world would have been more peaceful without Islam.
"If you do not have a SWORD, sell your cloak and buy one"
Luke 22:36.
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by DSTVee(m): 11:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
ictplotter:

God is not everywhere. But His power and knowledge is everywhere. The common electrical bulb made by man in your room that light up everywhere in your room. Occupy everywhere in your room right?. Get sense and stop foolish talk. I promise not to reply you again.
Your Allah may not be everywhere, but my God is definitely everywhere. Thats the difference between us. Like i said, you can bow to a dead corpse if you want, e no concern me, but i mean what would be the difference anyway you already are bowing towards a nonliving thing already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Awoo88: 11:52pm On Dec 25, 2021
This guy do this every year. And every year these stupid Muslims will come with their usual BS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by gaskiyamagana: 11:53pm On Dec 25, 2021
wildikeman:
GOD HOW I HATE THE MUSLIMS. I HATE ISLAM. THRY CAN ALL GO AND EAT A BAG OF DICKS. USLESS RELIGION. STUPID RELIGION AND STUPID MUHAMMAD. MUHAMMAD A USLESS SON OF A LovePeddler

Jesusweed plus, combination of christamadol effect

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Flamees(m): 11:54pm On Dec 25, 2021
Re: Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Ever8090: 11:55pm On Dec 25, 2021
Muslims just get problem simple...the other one said he will stop following him as if that will mean anything to Sala

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? / Cristiano Ronaldo Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Hugging A Woman While Taking Photo / Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.