Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,519 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! (6687 Views)

Kayanmata: Abuja Men Be Careful / I Hate Men Who Would Do These Things To A Fellow Man Because Of Pvvssy!! (photo) / Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by lkillbrokehoes: 2:25pm On Dec 26, 2021
siofra:
This dusty, ghetto liar again angry

Stop pretending you hypocrite. Don't worry I'll expose you today. Thief!! Ole!! angry angry angry
Hintona the attention seeking liar, find something doing with your time, don't worry if you misbehave again you will end up in Nairaland jail.
Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by Skunty(m): 2:45pm On Dec 26, 2021
Things are easier now because women are in every corner You just hit up to secure one for your self [https:///3eo88a2]
Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:56pm On Dec 26, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Hintona the attention seeking liar, find something doing with your time, don't worry if you misbehave again you will end up in Nairaland jail.
She just created a thread about me grin

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by Hintona(f): 3:01pm On Dec 26, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

Where
Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 26, 2021
Boss why you use my name??
nawaoook
Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:14pm On Dec 26, 2021
Johndagr8t:
Boss why you use my name??
nawaoook
Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by FahBuLous: 3:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
The part you said women will never take the side of a man when it concerns their gender is really true without even knowing what happened, Even after knowing what happened, even if she knows her gender is wrong, she will still lash out support...

Speaking out of experience...

Fear women, I go still de talk am...

1 Like

Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:18pm On Dec 26, 2021
FahBuLous:
The part you said women will never take the side of a man when it concerns their gender is really true without even knowing what happened, Even after knowing what happened, even if she knows her gender is wrong, she will still lash out support...

Speaking out of experience...

Fear women, I go still de talk am...
Thanks for acknowledging me in the new thread you created, its an honour.
Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by FahBuLous: 3:20pm On Dec 26, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Thanks for acknowledging me in the new thread you created, its an honour.
Preach on brother...
I dey your back fully...

SIMPs must be eradicated completely from our vicinity...
Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:39pm On Dec 26, 2021
FahBuLous:
Preach on brother... I dey your back fully...
SIMPs must be eradicated completely from our vicinity...
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 26, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You think?

Sounds like someone who needs help to me..
Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:49pm On Dec 26, 2021
Hanks0000:

Sounds like someone who needs help to me..
Right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2021
KingAlabi:
Very stupid man he is, leave am abeg, that one can't be saved.
cheesy cheesy
I was at the verge of slapping the idi0t honestly.
Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by lkillbrokehoes: 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Ignore the attention seeker

1 Like

Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:03pm On Dec 26, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Ignore the attention seeker
The goal is for me to show up in the thread and drive traffic to it, she won't get that from me.
Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by when2(f): 4:11pm On Dec 26, 2021
Curvinus:
OP I think you are taking this redpill talk to an extreme and toxic level that may end up consuming you. To put things in perspective, Redpill is not the same as hating women. Its like you've never been cared for by women, hence the bitterness.

Personally, I've benefitted a lot from women so I dont go about bashing them needlessly. However, there are the entitled class of women who want to exploit you without contributing meaningfully to your life. It is this lot that redpill teaches you to avoid.

A lot of women in our society today are bread winners for their families. My own sister has been the one catering for her family since she got married in 2012. Her husband is unemployed and she even tried raising money for him to go into agro business bwhich didnt turn out well. I lent her some money to start up her own business after she got fired working as sales attendant in a pharmacy and today she has opened a business for her husband from the proceeds after repaying part of the loan.

I have a lot of respect for Nigerian women because of what they go through on a daily basis in this weird system we are operating. Nigeria is a known poverty capital. What did you expect that the women will lie down and rot without trying to survive. Men and women are at the receiving end of this harsh economic climate and it's pointless just bashing women endlessly.

A lot of this women, what they want from a man is just commitment that could lead to marriage and once they are in a relationship with you, they do everything within their powers, like washing, cooking, cleaning, sexing and some even spending on you just so you could end up as couples and start a family. But In the end, most men will still leave them for a younger and prettier girl.

I think you are too detached from what is happening in the trenches to make valid contributions on this redpill talk.

On point.
Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by lkillbrokehoes: 4:19pm On Dec 26, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
The goal is for me to show up in the thread and drive traffic to it, she won't get that from me.
It's good you know her plans, keep ignoring the little attention seeker and she will fade away.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:54pm On Dec 26, 2021
This post is currently trending number 1 on NL.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by CHoccolaTE: 4:56pm On Dec 26, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You all already know how sensitive i am for my fellow men

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

TheGidRedpiller: i was really POURING out MYSELF TO brian cuz i feel comfy around him. He makes me feel like am in charge and .

1 Like

Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by KingAlabi: 5:49pm On Dec 26, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I was at the verge of slapping the idi0t honestly.
If I was the one, I will just stay one place and laugh at his stupidity, I will even recommend my female friends to him, let them go and have a swell time.
Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by Drambo: 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2021
You were making sense until you added Sexing. Nah woman dey benefit pass from sex. We satisfy them. That's why they have a whole clitoris
Curvinus:
OP I think you are taking this redpill talk to an extreme and toxic level that may end up consuming you. To put things in perspective, Redpill is not the same as hating women. Its like you've never been cared for by women, hence the bitterness.

Personally, I've benefitted a lot from women so I dont go about bashing them needlessly. However, there are the entitled class of women who want to exploit you without contributing meaningfully to your life. It is this lot that redpill teaches you to avoid.

A lot of women in our society today are bread winners for their families. My own sister has been the one catering for her family since she got married in 2012. Her husband is unemployed and she even tried raising money for him to go into agro business bwhich didnt turn out well. I lent her some money to start up her own business after she got fired working as sales attendant in a pharmacy and today she has opened a business for her husband from the proceeds after repaying part of the loan.

I have a lot of respect for Nigerian women because of what they go through on a daily basis in this weird system we are operating. Nigeria is a known poverty capital. What did you expect that the women will lie down and rot without trying to survive. Men and women are at the receiving end of this harsh economic climate and it's pointless just bashing women endlessly.

A lot of this women, what they want from a man is just commitment that could lead to marriage and once they are in a relationship with you, they do everything within their powers, like washing, cooking, cleaning, sexing and some even spending on you just so you could end up as couples and start a family. But In the end, most men will still leave them for a younger and prettier girl.

I think you are too detached from what is happening in the trenches to make valid contributions on this redpill talk.
Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:04pm On Dec 26, 2021
Drambo:
You were making sense until you added Sexing. Nah woman dey benefit pass from sex. We satisfy them. That's why they have a whole clitoris
grin
Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by Walkee: 11:39pm On Dec 26, 2021
Curvinus:

lol but he is not talking about women naa, he is not bashing women but rather fellow men. Did you even read the thread
?

1 Like

Re: I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:41am On Mar 30, 2022
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had" / How Can I Make A Valentine Gift Romantic? / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Humiliated You For Being Broke? Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.