Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! (28458 Views)

Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? / Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? / About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by Nyascobar1414: 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2021
Females are for fun bro.. Flirt with em and move on...
So, she literally came to your house on a xmas day to help you prepare egusi...
Well, I can only say she's pretending.. Once you are emotional over her.. Then ya doomed..
As in who friendship epp...
Flirt and move on...

N/B: any nigerian lady you see out there are all farm tools either directly or indirectly...
Know this and know peace

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 26, 2021
Kollins11:
Happy Boxing Day Nairalanders. Please I need advice on this matter.

It was on a good evening... Abt 4 months ago. I went out to get a bag of pure water, but the woman that sells around my street has closed so I went to the next street.

I saw this beautiful creature, light skinned, slim and pretty girl. Although she narrowly escaped albino. Her hair is naturally dark, she's very light skinned like Regina Daniel. BUT if one observe her very well and look at her eyes one would tell she's an albino because her eyes are always swinging and dangling.
Immediately I saw her, as a sharp guy I approached her, I flattered her and she smiled and gave me her number.

NL's, I have been living in my area for almost 2 years now. I don't know this babe stays down my street. She live with parents, I was so surprise when she showed me their house. Well, since then we've been chatting and calling each other.

She's a good and happy girl, she has never directly or indirectly ask me for money, she has a great sense of humor. She enjoys my company. She's 23yrs old an igbo girl. I know alot of guys would be attracted to her beauty but I doubt if she has a boyfriend. For her to be living down my street and even my guys haven't seen her mehn! She's well reserve.

The guys in my hood, I don't know maybe the girls that broke their heart made use of Thor sledge hammer (in Avengers movie) to break it. These guyz are hardcore red pillars.

Yesterday was the First day she visited me. she brought food for me, she saw I and my guys butchering our chicken, she also assisted us in preparing egusi soup. When she left. My guyz was like where did I see this beautiful fish....Before I could even narrate to them, they were already asking if I don lash her. I said No. Omo!! They almost pick up a Physical fight with me saying "why I neva lash her nw". Honestly she's different from other girls. If na before...I for don lash her since nw.

They were also surprised that she live down our street. This babe is so reserved and well mannered. I don't mind, I would like to marry this babe. I have never felt this way for any girl in a very long time.

NL's I don't know if I should ask her out or maintain the friendship.

Been there ... done that

5 Likes

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by arthurwillia(m): 6:53pm On Dec 26, 2021
Kollins11:

It was on a good evening... Abt 4 months ago. I went out to get a bag of pure water, but the woman that sells around my street has closed so I went to the next street.

I saw this beautiful creature, light skinned, slim and pretty girl. Although she narrowly escaped albino. Her hair is naturally dark, she's very light skinned like Regina Daniel. BUT if one observe her very well and look at her eyes one would tell she's an albino because her eyes are always swinging and dangling.
Immediately I saw her, as a sharp guy I approached her, I flattered her and she smiled and gave me her number.

NL's, I have been living in my area for almost 2 years now. I don't know this babe stays down my street. She live with parents, I was so surprise when she showed me their house. Well, since then we've been chatting and calling each other.

She's a good and happy girl, she has never directly or indirectly ask me for money, she has a great sense of humor. She enjoys my company. She's 23yrs old an igbo girl. I know alot of guys would be attracted to her beauty but I doubt if she has a boyfriend. For her to be living down my street and even my guys haven't seen her mehn! She's well reserve.

The guys in my hood, I don't know maybe the girls that broke their heart made use of Thor sledge hammer (in Avengers movie) to break it. These guyz are hardcore red pillars.

Yesterday was the First day she visited me. she brought food for me, she saw I and my guys butchering our chicken, she also assisted us in preparing egusi soup. When she left. My guyz was like where did I see this beautiful fish....Before I could even narrate to them, they were already asking if I don lash her. I said No. Omo!! They almost pick up a Physical fight with me saying "why I neva lash her nw". Honestly she's different from other girls. If na before...I for don lash her since nw.

They were also surprised that she live down our street. This babe is so reserved and well mannered. I don't mind, I would like to marry this babe. I have never felt this way for any girl in a very long time.

Don’t have anything to say to you

You want Nairaland to decide for you
No be juju be that
Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by benqo01(m): 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2021
Lol op why thinking about marriage? U want i to end in premium tears? Someone you just met nd you havent even know the kind of person she is my friend calm down and dont rush things here.

And how are you sure she wouldn't decline your request,dont be in a haste allow things to work out itself

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by Savedday: 8:39pm On Dec 26, 2021
One of the worst thing that can ever happen to any man is to be a simp. Pls, snap out of simphood.

9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by BESTScientist1: 9:04pm On Dec 26, 2021
The best SHIP to enter is friendSHIP. Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by BarrElChapo(m): 9:06pm On Dec 26, 2021
Kollins11:

Why would you want to maintain just friends with someone you think you're attracted to ? Abi you never reach to marry ? No let your friends see this post oo cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by Abujason: 9:11pm On Dec 26, 2021
In other words, you just want chop her canda.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by SPLENDID25(m): 9:12pm On Dec 26, 2021
all I have to say is, op, fear this kind girls

2 Likes

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by Oyinlomobambam(m): 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2021
VOsimhen144:
O.p that Gender pretends alot. Take your time to know her well.

If truly she's good as you claim, then feel free to grab her like this and go pay her bride price.

Good woman dey very hard to find this days.

You Sabi cool

2 Likes

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by LesbianBoy(m): 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
Better use your sense OP

Stay as friends that way you no go lose anything.

If you ask for a relationship l, na you go dey spend money and at the end she go deny you sex grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by barnabas240(m): 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2021
Bro , shine no go love , if not dey go serve you better breakfast�

3 Likes

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by KrystalKitty: 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2021
Everything is beauty to you guys.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by PaedophileProph: 9:19pm On Dec 26, 2021
You not dating her yet oooo
Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by Ouchbabe(f): 9:19pm On Dec 26, 2021
Oga sir, count one before counting two. Friendship never mature you wan graduate to dating a.k.a fornicating.
Please take it Poco a poco

3 Likes

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by ImoleNaija: 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2021
Dey there dey ask us. No tell her your mind before another guy in the hood does, you hear? Anyway, she fit become yours later in the future,,, when she don expose finish.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by Hybkay(m): 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
Kollins11:

baba, hustle and preach the word
Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by Simpubozz(m): 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
I didn’t read your write up but I will tell to maintain the friendship cos she already feels you guys are in relationship. The key is in ur hand , your are the driver , you can steer the wheel to any direction of your choice from that point smiley

2 Likes

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by Munzy14(m): 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2021
Jidemoo:
Go ahead and tell her wetin dey your mind cos if we mistakenly cross each other's path and I ask her out...don't come here to lament
grin grin
Abii naa...

1 Like

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by Tonytonex(m): 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2021
Kollins11:

make sure you have millions in your account if you want to ask her out. If not it will end in PREMIUM TEARS.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by unyted(m): 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2021
Kollins11:

Chief, don’t profess love to that girl yet! You will be friend zoned! You have been “friends” with her for too long!

Now, invite her for a walk in the evening, and look for a quiet place to sit. Next, go for the kiss! When next you see, hug her, kiss her… this is the only way you can redeem the situation! If she likes you, she will let you kiss her. If she says no, there is no way out!

When things progress, she automatically becomes your girlfriend! Don’t profess love to a girl you’re just getting to know.

Just be physical, there is no love without touch. But be gentle…no groping please!

When things start to get spicy, don’t hesitate to make love to her! Why are guys so weak these days? You love someone, why pretend? She bringing you food doesn’t mean nothing! Be wise, a sharp guy could be lurking on the horizon!

4 Likes

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by jerobua: 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2021
Girls around her age can be dangerous, do a thorough background check about this girl, You really need to be sure she is not with another guy, I am speaking from experience.
And if you are cool about your findings, take the risk and ask her out. Let us know if she agrees or not. Make sure she doesn't friend zone you.
I wish you all the best

4 Likes

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by YorubaLord: 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2021
incogni2o:
I just pity the Innocent lady cry cry cry

I hope her Parents trained her well

If not na beginning of the end.

Wetin dis one dey yan? angry

1 Like

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by YorubaLord: 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2021
incogni2o:
I just pity the Innocent lady cry cry cry

I hope her Parents trained her well

If not na beginning of the end.

Wetin dis one dey yan? angry

Baba, Pity urself, abeg.
Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
Better soup na money kill am,you talk too much sef,it's a sign you don't have money

Your mama born fool

1 Like

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by unyted(m): 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2021
Simpubozz:
I didn’t read your write up but I will tell to maintain the friendship cos she already feels you guys are in relationship. The key is in ur hand , your are the driver , you can steer the wheel to any direction of your choice from that point smiley

No! That’s not true. He would be friendzoned!

1 Like

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by Munzy14(m): 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
Better soup na money kill am,you talk too much sef,it's a sign you don't have money
Your craze na follow come... grin grin grin
Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by Acehart: 9:29pm On Dec 26, 2021
Don’t date any girl in your hood. If you break that code, you will have yourself to blame.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by TheGift: 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2021
Why ask us when you can ask Her?

Ask for a friend then take it from there.

All the best.
Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by obinna58(m): 9:34pm On Dec 26, 2021
How a guy with dck and a girl with vagina be doing friendship matter still amazes me.

What's she doing in your house if not to get lashing or sweet sweet romance

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” / Need An Independent Woman? Here Are 5 Qualities You Must Have To Attract One. / Home Alone Reloaded (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.