Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,577 members, 7,955,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:35 PM

Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! (28655 Views)

Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? / Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? / About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by shadrach77: 9:35pm On Dec 26, 2021
W
Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by MrMacinterchi1: 9:36pm On Dec 26, 2021
Jidemoo:
Go ahead and tell her wetin dey your mind cos if we mistakenly cross each other's path and I ask her out...don't come here to lament
guyyyyyyyyy!

1 Like

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by unyted(m): 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2021
PaedophileProph:
You not dating her yet oooo

Exactly! Someone you’ve not got physical with is not your girlfriend! Guys are too weak these days!
Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by phemmyfour: 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2021
Kollins11:
Happy Boxing Day Nairalanders. Please I need advice on this matter.

It was on a good evening... Abt 4 months ago. I went out to get a bag of pure water, but the woman that sells around my street has closed so I went to the next street.

I saw this beautiful creature, light skinned, slim and pretty girl. Although she narrowly escaped albino. Her hair is naturally dark, she's very light skinned like Regina Daniel. BUT if one observe her very well and look at her eyes one would tell she's an albino because her eyes are always swinging and dangling.
Immediately I saw her, as a sharp guy I approached her, I flattered her and she smiled and gave me her number.

NL's, I have been living in my area for almost 2 years now. I don't know this babe stays down my street. She live with parents, I was so surprise when she showed me their house. Well, since then we've been chatting and calling each other.

She's a good and happy girl, she has never directly or indirectly ask me for money, she has a great sense of humor. She enjoys my company. She's 23yrs old an igbo girl. I know alot of guys would be attracted to her beauty but I doubt if she has a boyfriend. For her to be living down my street and even my guys haven't seen her mehn! She's well reserve.

The guys in my hood, I don't know maybe the girls that broke their heart made use of Thor sledge hammer (in Avengers movie) to break it. These guyz are hardcore red pillars.

Yesterday was the First day she visited me. she brought food for me, she saw I and my guys butchering our chicken, she also assisted us in preparing egusi soup. When she left. My guyz was like where did I see this beautiful fish....Before I could even narrate to them, they were already asking if I don lash her. I said No. Omo!! They almost pick up a Physical fight with me saying "why I neva lash her nw". Honestly she's different from other girls. If na before...I for don lash her since nw.

They were also surprised that she live down our street. This babe is so reserved and well mannered. I don't mind, I would like to marry this babe. I have never felt this way for any girl in a very long time.

NL's I don't know if I should ask her out or maintain the friendship.
You won't marry her, immediately you lash her, all those qualities you see in her will vanish. You and the people you roll with are "Hit n run"

4 Likes

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by Exkandayee(m): 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2021
Nna eh,some guys,hu deh ask girls out this day's,op so you are telling me you no fit lash that girl without asking her out, you just a pussssy a ssss niqqqa
Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by Fairview1(f): 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2021
Jidemoo:
Go ahead and tell her wetin dey your mind cos if we mistakenly cross each other's path and I ask her out...don't come here to lament

Baba for the girls... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 26, 2021
Simps and Pussy ass niggars everywhere!

3 Thing a real nigga/ red pillers must not do

1. Dating a girl in the same street with him.
2. Dating a girl in the same compound with him.
3. Dating a girl in the same area with him.

Avoid all of the listed above for your peace of mind

@OP.

Lash that girl immediately and remove your mind. No loose guard yourself, you mustn't waste your time asking her out

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by unyted(m): 9:39pm On Dec 26, 2021
obinna58:
How a guy with dck and a girl with vagina be doing friendship matter still amazes me.

What's she doing in your house if not to get lashing or sweet sweet romance

You are a sharp guy. Once the guy fails to make a move, she is gone! She may later resent the guy!

1 Like

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by shadrach77: 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2021
Kollins11:

It was on a good evening... Abt 4 months ago. I went out to get a bag of pure water, but the woman that sells around my street has closed so I went to the next street.

I saw this beautiful creature, light skinned, slim and pretty girl. Although she narrowly escaped albino. Her hair is naturally dark, she's very light skinned like Regina Daniel. BUT if one observe her very well and look at her eyes one would tell she's an albino because her eyes are always swinging and dangling.
Immediately I saw her, as a sharp guy I approached her, I flattered her and she smiled and gave me her number.

NL's, I have been living in my area for almost 2 years now. I don't know this babe stays down my street. She live with parents, I was so surprise when she showed me their house. Well, since then we've been chatting and calling each other.

She's a good and happy girl, she has never directly or indirectly ask me for money, she has a great sense of humor. She enjoys my company. She's 23yrs old an igbo girl. I know alot of guys would be attracted to her beauty but I doubt if she has a boyfriend. For her to be living down my street and even my guys haven't seen her mehn! She's well reserve.

The guys in my hood, I don't know maybe the girls that broke their heart made use of Thor sledge hammer (in Avengers movie) to break it. These guyz are hardcore red pillars.

Yesterday was the First day she visited me. she brought food for me, she saw I and my guys butchering our chicken, she also assisted us in preparing egusi soup. When she left. My guyz was like where did I see this beautiful fish....Before I could even narrate to them, they were already asking if I don lash her. I said No. Omo!! They almost pick up a Physical fight with me saying "why I neva lash her nw". Honestly she's different from other girls. If na before...I for don lash her since nw.

They were also surprised that she live down our street. This babe is so reserved and well mannered. I don't mind, I would like to marry this babe. I have never felt this way for any girl in a very long time.

Though it's too early to see her as marriage material but if you intend on having a relationship with her don't leave it till late. Express your desire before it's too late cause once she starts seeing you as a friend, that's the end of it. You've lost her. Then don't allow your friends to convince you to "chop and clean mouth" if truly you see her as a wife material. Many guys have lost their God given wife because they were only interested in sex. Good luck!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by unyted(m): 9:41pm On Dec 26, 2021
Exkandayee:
Nna eh,some guys,hu deh ask girls out this day's,op so you are telling me you no fit lash that girl without asking her out, you just a pussssy a ssss niqqqa

Your head is correct! That was why the girl visited him with food! And you let her go without kissing her? Op, what manner of man are you?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by wiseone28: 9:44pm On Dec 26, 2021
Malocity:
This your story reminds me of another story of a Nairalander who met a beautiful girl but unknowing to him she was a ghost.

But notwithstanding, tell her weytin dey your mind. Your choice of words should respect her personality so that if she says NO, coming around will not be a problem to her.

Then lastly, know say calm and quiet people their madness pass we own wen get small garagara. Test her patience and anger. If good, marry her.
Where is the thread make i follow learn

1 Like

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 26, 2021
Lol
Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by Fidecoo(m): 9:48pm On Dec 26, 2021
((NL's, I have been living in my area for almost 2 years now. .))

Thought you said you relocated to a new area and you were bored in your Dec 14th topic

2 Likes

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by Simpubozz(m): 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2021
unyted:

No! That’s not true. He would be friendzoned!
Left to him if he wants to be Friend-zoned . That’s why I said the key is in his hand ..
Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by MartinsD12(m): 9:53pm On Dec 26, 2021
Kollins11:

See question you see woman way you like you still dey dull , gotta away mehn
Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by eleko1: 9:56pm On Dec 26, 2021
sad Runaway From evil friends b4 they destroy u. That girl mean well for u.Have a heart 3 heart discuss with her.I m so sure,she’ll accept u.Dnt allow useless friends to mislead u.None of dem will come to ur rescue if the unthinkable happen.Be wise
Kollins11:

1 Like

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by treatise: 10:00pm On Dec 26, 2021
Kollins11:

Marriage is an embodiment of variables and transcends physical attributes. Watch wella. Get closer but don't ask her out, observe very well as ask yourself what you really you need in marriage. Please note that after three months of regular lashing, she will only be that attractive to outsiders.

1 Like

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by treatise: 10:01pm On Dec 26, 2021
Kollins11:

Marriage is an embodiment of variables and transcends physical attributes. Watch wella. Get closer but don't ask her out, observe very well and ask yourself what you really you need in marriage. Please note that after three months of regular lashing, she will only be that attractive to outsiders.
Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by sheriffindy(m): 10:02pm On Dec 26, 2021
Blah!! Blah!! Blah!!...Bwleh!!.Bwleh!!
Kollins11:

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by gstream: 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2021
Read this Big Book?...for just relationship matter, Shay him don read "how to be Billionaire"
by Aliko Dangote
DannyXpress:
Ask her out if you are very sure she won't turn you down

If she turns you down, your confidence around her will become tainted.

But if you're not sure if she will accept you, just go ahead and start dating her at least both of you are adults. Don't worry, she will comply when she sees the handwriting on the wall.

Also read this book and find out more on how to take control of your relationship
Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by akmath: 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2021
Girls matter tire me o. My female colleague was showing me green light I fell for it and asked her out ,she no gree. I sha block her number. Now she wants us to start all over,but I trust myself. I no do again. If you ask that girl out now she fit refuse and if you no ask her out she fit vex.

1 Like

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by NaijaCover(m): 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2021
Kollins11:

Are you a learner bro
Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by B11la2b: 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2021
Kellibae:
Hmm, I smell lies.
Few weeks ago U were the same person who told us u just relocated to lagos https://www.nairaland.com/6895077/nairalander-please#108489751

Now u are telling us u have been living in ur area for 2 years undecided.

Kwontinue !!

Who be this investigator naw .. must u expose the lie ..

Mind ur business.
Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by Amuroba: 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2021
Exkandayee:
Nna eh,some guys,hu deh ask girls out this day's,op so you are telling me you no fit lash that girl without asking her out,
Clearly Said.

@op once you turn bf, nxt thing is to start spending unnecessary. Bf must provide money for wigs, must sub data and airtime. Being someone living with her parents U've saved urself house rent.

Or she reject you and she won't let you touch her but you guys remains friends(fzone).

Or you ask her to spend a night with you. Buy those sweet Gin, get high, watch erotic movie and get it done with. At least your lust will leave you.

Options full ground

1 Like

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by thamilet(m): 10:11pm On Dec 26, 2021
This Op na liar, no be you just relocate to Lagos few weeks ago, which area u don dey for Twi years undecided undecided cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by Zacksnow(m): 10:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
Gv me her number first i want 2 check something then i wil gv u my advice dnt fall for trap cux thats what i sense jst gv me the number first. Mind u dnt i dnt like them (colour tv) light skin i prefer them choco so dnt tink other wise
Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by Ishilove: 10:17pm On Dec 26, 2021
Kollins11:
BUT if one observe her very well and look at her eyes one would tell she's an albino because her eyes are always swinging and dangling.
This is very disturbing. What comes to mind is the victim of a knife attack that left the eyes disgorged from their sockets embarassed

1 Like

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by GoldenSpec: 10:17pm On Dec 26, 2021
Aseju ni relationship, friendship with benefit (FWB) ti wa okay! undecided

Anyways, I'll advice u to choose wisely. My own is that you shouldn't come here and be seeking for yeye advice when things went south... Cuz we've settled more than enough dz year alone.. A days won't goes by on NL that we wouldn't read anything concerning relationship palava. It sick mehn!!! undecided undecided
U guys should rest pls. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by Kellibae(f): 10:17pm On Dec 26, 2021
Fidecoo:

((NL's, I have been living in my area for almost 2 years now. .))

Thought you said you relocated to a new area and you were bored in your Dec 14th topic

Exactly what I asked him , he now changed it to he has gone back to his state grin

2 Likes

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by DannyXpress: 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2021
gstream:
Read this Big Book?...for just relationship matter, Shay him don read "how to be Billionaire"
by Aliko Dangote
And you think dangote will release the secret to his wealth just like that cheesy

This book is not more than 150 pages
I know Africans especially Nigerians don't like reading

1 Like

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by kals4luv990(m): 10:22pm On Dec 26, 2021
Kollins11:
The feelings I have for her is pure. She's really different from other girls.
Bros calm dwn..jst lash am first, den yu go knw say FEELINGS dey over-rated

1 Like

Re: Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! by kals4luv990(m): 10:26pm On Dec 26, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Mennnnnnnn,any time if I hear the word "LASHING", na once I dey get joyyyyyyy grin

Well,op,if na me be you,I go consider wetin my guys tell me via say I go don dey draw map on how to lash that banny..... Because anything wey go make you loosegaurd her now, another sharp man wey be Cassanova go sharperly wear am aggressively undecided

Op,fvck friendship....Who friendship help? undecided. Op,if I hear say no be you deflower that banny las las,I go para for you undecided. Come on mennnnnnnn,what kinda nigha are thou? cheesy
LORD LASHER..oil dey ur head sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Only Guys That Lose Interest After Sex? What About Girls? / Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? / Ways To Stop Constant Fighting In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.