Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Residents Loot Next Cash & Carry, As The Store Burns (Video) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Residents Loot Next Cash & Carry, As The Store Burns (Video) (44252 Views)

Government Will Help Next Cash & Carry Supermarket Bounce Back Stronger–Minister / Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video) / Next Cash & Carry, Abuja On Fire (Videos, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Loot Next Cash & Carry, As The Store Burns (Video) by observanc1: 2:35pm On Dec 26, 2021
CsRockefeller:
What state is this? Looks like a place in the North.
abuja
Re: Residents Loot Next Cash & Carry, As The Store Burns (Video) by nedekid: 2:35pm On Dec 26, 2021
Zoharariel:

Emotional Defenders of the Universe! I know una no go ever disappoint to exhibit una “minus 20” inborn traits. grin

Yes! Peter Obi’s treasures are not ill-gotten simply because he is from the East of the Niger but all other politicians (especially Hausa/Fulani & Yoruba) treasures are ill-gotten? grin

Please, allow me to laugh a lil’ bit. grin grin grin

You all think Peter Obi (of all people) is an incorruptible saint? grin

I made a general statement and only some certain people from a certain region of the Country are taking offense.

If the burning mall were to be owned by, let’s say by Tinubu (whom I despise so much by the way) or by Ganduje or even El-Rufai; everybody in this forum know how you would have been cursing & jumping over your heads in jubilation - just like you did when Abba Kyari was indicted and also when the late COAS died in a plane crash.

I have said it several times that your people need to be chanting TWO mantras for at least 30-minutes, into a bowl of water and given to every newborn child in your region in order to change the warped orientation of your ancestry, so that they can all be delivered from their generational victimization & marginalization illusions. grin

Lest I forget, the two mantras are:

1.) what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

2.) He that comes to equity must come with clean hands.

Thank you for the mention. grin
Oga, your first and second paragraph is bewildering and jaw dropping to say the least. What has tribe or where one comes from have to do with what I wrote? See, I referred to the man, Peter Obi and not the fact he is from the
South Eastern part of Nigeria. In any case, I am from the SS and not SE!
Note also I made reference to his failings regarding the akwuze Sars killings. If Peter Obi has to answer for anything, then that, but not corruption. Seems the issue of tribe/ region has beclouded you.
The same way you have righteous, proper people like Obi in the east, so also do you have Omoluabis in the south west, SS and the north.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents Loot Next Cash & Carry, As The Store Burns (Video) by juniorstar(m): 2:35pm On Dec 26, 2021
Looting and it burning to ashes which is better discuss?
Re: Residents Loot Next Cash & Carry, As The Store Burns (Video) by Testimony1988(m): 2:37pm On Dec 26, 2021
This is wrong, that's why they remain in the same level.
Re: Residents Loot Next Cash & Carry, As The Store Burns (Video) by Rugaria: 2:45pm On Dec 26, 2021
Zoharariel:
I heard that store is owned by Peter “Pandora” Obi. grin

Well, what can I say than to wish “EVERY NIGERIAN POLITICIAN” more fire - consuming their ill-gotten treasures.
Peter Obi was already rich with malls before becoming a governor! Stinkingly rich! The family started with ordinary super market business in Onitsha and they're well known in Onitsha for this.. Many years before he got into politics. Do your research. He's not like your Hushcobar Tinubu who became Bill Gates overnight after "serving" as Lagos State governor..

2 Likes

Re: Residents Loot Next Cash & Carry, As The Store Burns (Video) by saintade01(m): 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2021
dudusky007:
DON'T USE THE WORD LOOT OK!
so e beta say e 4 burn finish abi...
Nice work guys....be careful and carry safely

That is how they help you loot your goods and properties when the fire reach your side. angry

What happens to helping the owner put the goods by the side safely till he comes around.
Re: Residents Loot Next Cash & Carry, As The Store Burns (Video) by iamkneeyi: 3:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
Insurance company in serious gbese
Re: Residents Loot Next Cash & Carry, As The Store Burns (Video) by Badguy77(m): 3:24pm On Dec 26, 2021
BigSarah:
Too wicked, they didn't even try to help,...

Just sad

Help? How? So e for better if the things burn finish abi?
Re: Residents Loot Next Cash & Carry, As The Store Burns (Video) by greenprince(m): 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2021
money121:
Imagine

Na Buhari cause this one too cry cry

Awon hungry vulture

SAMEWAY THIS NAIRALANDER LOOT SOMEONE 10K cry

ON THIs thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6906657/wife-just-gave-birth-bouncing

He lied that his wife gave birth

Actually Buhari caused it.
Fire cannot be raging like that uncontrolled in a sane country. So yeah, he did cause it.
Re: Residents Loot Next Cash & Carry, As The Store Burns (Video) by greenprince(m): 3:27pm On Dec 26, 2021
dudusky007:
DON'T USE THE WORD LOOT OK!
so e beta say e 4 burn finish abi...
Nice work guys....be careful and carry safely

You're actually mad
Re: Residents Loot Next Cash & Carry, As The Store Burns (Video) by greenprince(m): 3:32pm On Dec 26, 2021
StUriah:
Fire & Theft Insurance will cover the loss.

Soon, police will sweep up the looters like they did after the looted Covid-19 palliatives. Even those not participated in this looting would be made to pay for the looted items.

But the state cannot be functional to send in fire service operatives.
Sounds like a case of being more interested in punishing offenders than preventing the offence.

They swept up looters of palliative warehouses but left the govt officials that hoarded the items and we say the rest of the world should respect us.

Sometimes I wonder what I did to be born African
Re: Residents Loot Next Cash & Carry, As The Store Burns (Video) by InvertedHammer: 3:37pm On Dec 26, 2021
/
Bad news for Peter Obi.

I hope he has insurance coverage for the business.
/
Re: Residents Loot Next Cash & Carry, As The Store Burns (Video) by michlins(m): 3:38pm On Dec 26, 2021
InvertedHammer:
/
Bad news for Peter Obi.

I hope he has insurance coverage for the business.
/
he's too smart to ignore insurance
Re: Residents Loot Next Cash & Carry, As The Store Burns (Video) by Okd1: 3:48pm On Dec 26, 2021
Insurance over to you.
Re: Residents Loot Next Cash & Carry, As The Store Burns (Video) by GoldenSpec: 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2021
Smh! Typical Nigerians undecided
Re: Residents Loot Next Cash & Carry, As The Store Burns (Video) by Sunday2021: 3:53pm On Dec 26, 2021
CsRockefeller:
What state is this? Looks like a place in the North.
this is where Peter obi hid the money he stole from Anambara.
Re: Residents Loot Next Cash & Carry, As The Store Burns (Video) by Sunday2021: 3:56pm On Dec 26, 2021
esthel:
Thieves everywhere, they could simply have helped saved those goods by placing in a particular the compound where the fire might not spread to, later some will start blaming south Africans.
I don't blame them, this place is owned by one of Nigerian politicians that made the youth to surfer.
If efcc cannot catch you,God will definitely catch you.
Re: Residents Loot Next Cash & Carry, As The Store Burns (Video) by Sunday2021: 4:05pm On Dec 26, 2021
Peter obi, see your life? You have stolen Anambara money to establish the store.
If EFCC cannot catch you, God knows how to catch you.
Re: Residents Loot Next Cash & Carry, As The Store Burns (Video) by Salliet(m): 4:09pm On Dec 26, 2021
Honest people in Nigeria are those who are yet to have opportunity to steal thier own also...
Re: Residents Loot Next Cash & Carry, As The Store Burns (Video) by jclassiq(m): 4:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
Be realistic you idiot!

Would you rather they leave it there for the fire to destroy it?
Re: Residents Loot Next Cash & Carry, As The Store Burns (Video) by StUriah(m): 4:34pm On Dec 26, 2021
You are absolutely right. No equity in our justice system. A politician used the palliatives for her birthday. Till date, Police authority didn't quarry her but those poor masses that felt cheated and went for the looting spree were arrested, brutalised, detained, extorted for bail or sent to 'CORRECTIONAL FACILITIES' to reset their brains to a default settings.

Forget about the rest of the world respecting us, do we even respect ourselves not to talk of respecting others' right and freedom?

greenprince:

But the state cannot be functional to send in fire service operatives.
Sounds like a case of being more interested in punishing offenders than preventing the offence.

They swept up looters of palliative warehouses but left the govt officials that hoarded the items and we say the rest of the world should respect us.

Sometimes I wonder what I did to be born African

1 Like

Re: Residents Loot Next Cash & Carry, As The Store Burns (Video) by 73O9: 4:36pm On Dec 26, 2021
money121:
Imagine

Na Buhari cause this one too cry cry

Awon hungry vulture

SAMEWAY THIS NAIRALANDER LOOT SOMEONE 10K cry

ON THIs thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6906657/wife-just-gave-birth-bouncing

He lied that his wife gave birth

Mods are aiding the scammers. That post has been deleted to cover up.
A search to uncover that account will lead to no scam.
Re: Residents Loot Next Cash & Carry, As The Store Burns (Video) by money121(m): 4:39pm On Dec 26, 2021
73O9:

Mods are aiding the scammers. That post has been deleted to cover up.
A search to uncover that account will lead to no scam.
To be sincere i don't know why Seun and his Mod keep deleting scam thread

Something is nt right
Re: Residents Loot Next Cash & Carry, As The Store Burns (Video) by PJAR: 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2021
Contrary to popular opinion, what was being said in the video is translated to,"Let's go and help out. Let's give them a hand."

I think the people are trying to save what they can from the inferno.
Nonetheless, there are unscrupulous elements in situations like this.

Ps: it's heavily insured. Peter Obi has confirmed it.
Re: Residents Loot Next Cash & Carry, As The Store Burns (Video) by PAQ(m): 4:42pm On Dec 26, 2021
Cargo go full streets this season!

As for me stealing is stealing. If you are ok with this, then you will be ok with stealing from the dead or accident victims. It is plain wrong. But its a dog eat dog world, survival makes us turn a blind eye between good and bad.

Insurance will take care of the losses to the proprietor, but i feel for the hundreds who has just become jobless.
Re: Residents Loot Next Cash & Carry, As The Store Burns (Video) by Ouchbabe(f): 5:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
This is all shade of wrong except if they are just helping to keep the goods away from the fire to be delivered to the management of the mall later.
Don't tell me Sapa dey town, this is pure heartlesness
Re: Residents Loot Next Cash & Carry, As The Store Burns (Video) by Reference(m): 5:17pm On Dec 26, 2021
Wow. What a loss. This is where we shop.
This is where Abuja shops.
This is the most valuable supermarket around and its loss will hit residents hard.
Re: Residents Loot Next Cash & Carry, As The Store Burns (Video) by Ttjj: 5:41pm On Dec 26, 2021
Really
Re: Residents Loot Next Cash & Carry, As The Store Burns (Video) by storeaz2020: 5:47pm On Dec 26, 2021
Oh sad! May God console those that own shops inside bcs 85% of the items are own and managed by individuals, but if you don't know, u don't know.

Cause of the fire outbreak?
Occult manipulation.
A carnally minded man cannot understand the things of the spirit.
The dark powers are rejoicing now. Individuals shop owners are carnally, so no revelation from God to them.
Repent now you reader and follow the only true God who made heaven and earth.
God loves you.
Re: Residents Loot Next Cash & Carry, As The Store Burns (Video) by baralatie(m): 5:51pm On Dec 26, 2021
BigDawsNet:
We don't have fire service in Nigeria shocked
Abuja
Re: Residents Loot Next Cash & Carry, As The Store Burns (Video) by baralatie(m): 5:52pm On Dec 26, 2021
Reference:
Wow. What a loss. This is where we shop.
This is where Abuja shops.
This is the most valuable supermarket around and its loss will hit residents hard.
Re: Residents Loot Next Cash & Carry, As The Store Burns (Video) by storeaz2020: 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2021
PJAR:
Contrary to popular opinion, what was being said in the video is translated to,"Let's go and help out. Let's give them a hand."

I think the people are trying to save what they can from the inferno.
Nonetheless, there are unscrupulous elements in situations like this.

Ps: it's heavily insured. Peter Obi has confirmed it.

Not all items, its majorly the buildings and few items. 85% items are individuals. Like Alibert store inside has separate business. Next is just a show room for them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fatima Indimi Fights Sister, Hauwa For Wedding Ex Boyfriend, Abubakar Yar’Adua / Top 5 Most Richest Nigerians / Top 10 Website To Start Your Online Importation Business And Make A Lot Of Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.