Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! (1346 Views)

The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah / Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! / Proverbs Of Otem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! by Bigcowhorn: 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2021
OtemAtum:
What should I do with this comment now? undecided

If you ask me who i go ask?
You are the god here
Re: No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! by OtemAtum: 10:46am On Dec 28, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

You are the god here
The matter Wey you see so, e tey when e start grin

1 Like

Re: No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! by Bigcowhorn: 10:50am On Dec 28, 2021
OtemAtum:
The matter Wey you see so, e tey when e start grin

You know, you are a nice guy. Hating you is hard
Take the compliment like that. i rarely dish such out
Re: No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! by OtemAtum: 11:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

You know, you are nice guy. Hating you is hard
Aww cheesy

1 Like

Re: No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! by Ahasco(m): 11:31am On Dec 29, 2021
Phillipson02:
In his doctorufos he stated that Things that happened before shall happen again and many didn't understand him including me
I remembered once a history he wrote down about the wicked early churches that dealt with humans from Antioch to Rome ,from Damascus to Jerusalem .
In one of his historic story he narrated about two women ( both worshipping with Paul the treacherous and cunny apostle) with grave hernia growth in their wombs , but paul decided to say it's a demonic pregnancy or something spiritual until it went out of hand when paul chased them out of the congregation and a kind scholar took them to Egypt for operation which one paid the ultimate prize( Death )
This above story is happening in my family , my elder sister is a prayer warrior who prays every minute and hour , she has an ailment instead of consulting the physicians scattered all over our family .. she opt for fasting and praying while going to one powerful man of god who warned her that visiting the doctor is sin against god because demons are responsible for her cancer like problems ,the man of god made her drink st Agnes oil , st Gabriel oil , holyghost oil , water from Bethsaida , salt from lot's wife etc which has amounted to N3million

.Down the line the ailment turned worst and the man of god chased her away that her pasts are full of sin that she has no place in the gatherings of the children of god . We warned her but she called us names then , now she deemed it fit to meet the doctors " they ran their test and found out she has breast cancer and tumor together . That pastor has given other to his security not to allow her near. He even called her marine possessed when she shouted at him.
This is replica of otem's story in my family.
If otem isn't a great higher soul how did he make up a historic story that is rocking our family now.

So sad, there are many out there who have suffered similar fate and even worse, yet they can't voice out to warn others, but thank God for the internet now many more like your sister now have a medium to spread the evil religion so all can finally be wise.
Re: No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! by Bigcowhorn: 1:52pm On Dec 29, 2021
Ahasco:

So sad, there are many out there who have suffered similar fate and even worse, yet they can't voice out to warn others, but thank God for the internet now many more like your sister now have a medium to spread the evil religion so all can finally be wise.

So the soloution is to make Otem your god?
And for your information his 'sister' is his 'lover'
Re: No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! by Phillipson02: 2:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
Ahasco:

Otem is not a small person . same way I read about two women in Paul's ministry is same way it happened . now people now see me as a wise fellow not some Illuminati member like they call me .
I warned my sister but she didn't listen.
Re: No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! by Phillipson02: 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

Otem is nothing but a wise god .
Bigcowhorn i did nothing to you .My only crime is "been in love with Vivian your ex! Stop this please I am sick and tired of fighting! Aaah!
Re: No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! by Phillipson02: 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

You know, you are a nice guy. Hating you is hard
Now your know he is more compassionate than Jesus Christ our saviour!

Cc: satanist
Re: No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! by orgylover: 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

You are the god here
I remain ur god
Re: No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! by orgylover: 3:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
Phillipson02:

guy may una stop to associate me with that armrobber before ogun go fire una mama. I am satanist and not affiliated to that slowpoke
Re: No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 29, 2021
orgylover:
guy may una stop to associate me with that armrobber before ogun go fire una mama. I am satanist and not affiliated to that slowpoke

grin
Re: No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! by orgylover: 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2021
Satanist5:

grin
atleast I am famous for a name cool cool cool
Re: No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! by Phillipson02: 4:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
orgylover:
My bad!!!
Re: No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2021
orgylover:

Please guys I really need help
I can't hide anymore

I can't get an erection again. It's been six months now. Yesterday i went to a brothel and paid 1k for a Mouth Action but even that did not work.

Help please.

cry cry cry
Re: No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! by Ahasco(m): 4:36pm On Dec 29, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

... and if i may ask how is that your problem?
Re: No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! by Ahasco(m): 4:41pm On Dec 29, 2021
Phillipson02:
Otem is not a small person . same way I read about two women in Paul's ministry is same way it happened . now people now see me as a wise fellow not some Illuminati member like they call me .
I warned my sister but she didn't listen.

I know, he who the gods have bestowed all the powers to make known the truth not just here on earth but the universe. No wonder the religion of thieves stole the name given to him and named it after their god jesus or is it yahweh satan? calling him adonai when the wise ones know he is not the god of scrolls. Its only a matter of time...
Re: No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! by Bigcowhorn: 5:41pm On Dec 29, 2021
Ahasco:

... and if i may ask how is that your problem?

Since you started writing like sisterfire is using your moniker
Happy new year in advance
Re: No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! by Bigcowhorn: 5:43pm On Dec 29, 2021
Phillipson02:

He is just nice guy from Kogi state grin
Re: No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! by Bigcowhorn: 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2021
orgylover:

grin grin grin

E pain am!

1 Like

Re: No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! by Satannistt(m): 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2021
orgylover:
I remain ur god

And I yours grin
Re: No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! by Satannistt(m): 5:59pm On Dec 29, 2021
orgylover:

Hahahaha

Please guys I really need help
I can't hide anymore

I can't get an erection again. It's been six months now. Yesterday i went to a brothel and paid 1k for a Mouth Action but even that did not work.

Help please.

cry cry cry
Re: No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! by AnalQueenluci: 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

Since you started writing like sisterfire is using your moniker
Happy new year in advance

Sisterfire now uses everyone's moniker ba?
Re: No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! by Bigcowhorn: 9:25pm On Dec 29, 2021
AnalQueenluci:

Sisterfire now uses everyone's moniker ba?

Luci i take God beg you no start
Vivian and her boy really provoke me
Re: No God Is Greater Than Otem For Now !!! FEAR HIM Or Hug transformer !!! by Phillipson02: 5:06am On Feb 04, 2022
D worst has happened

(1) (2) (Reply)

Divine Historical Error About The Samaritan / The Truth About Astral Projection That All Christians Should Know / Haiti Sacrificed Its Future And Remains Trapped In An Oath To The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.