Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? (12464 Views)

Father Ebube Muonso Buys Cars For 8 Church Workers As Christmas Gifts / Dunamis Church Gives Widows, Orphans And Less-privileged Christmas Gifts / Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by shawn55ng: 5:28am On Dec 27, 2021
The two chicken I bought died last night. E pain me oooo. 12k gone down the drain.
Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by Munzy14(m): 6:03am On Dec 27, 2021
Yungmil:
For me I stay in a semi face me I slap you compound with Neighbours that are not smilling.

They are a good definition of aradite hand, and me too as well.

I didn't give any of my Neighbours any gift at all. All of us na aka gum. We just mind our business.

I only grudgingly received one plate of rice from one of them. The rice was very small, It was as if it was a force. grin

Pleaae what is your experience in terms of giving and receiving gifts this Christmas period?

Are your Neighbours cheerful givers and did you also gift your Neighbours as well?

Pls mods push to front page. This will be a very interesting discussion this period.
Face me I slap you is usually a gathering of AKA Gum people....grin

To the question, this year Christmas just dey shock me...only one super market I patronize gave me something...Others I was the one giving..

To extent people I thought will gift me something, were even using style to ask me I hope you will do Christmas for me..grin smh

This country is on auto pilot.

Anyways, blessed is the hand that giveth, than the one that taketh.
Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by JentuPrinz(m): 8:57am On Dec 27, 2021
Omo even for ileya time,I no chop meat laidis.
Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by CaptainPrince(m): 11:10am On Dec 27, 2021
Pure water I no see.
Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by millionboi(m): 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2021
Bola146:
No, none of them killed chicken cheesy
thy kill but u no go know
Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by charlie34: 12:03pm On May 27, 2022
Are Your Gifts Hard To Find? Here are some suggestions for finding that special gift for someone on your list. If you're looking for a unique gift that's both functional and unique, check out these gift ideas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's Wrong With Sitting At The Back During A Church Service / Pastor Ignila Gives Botswana Widow $1000, Gives Her Son Scholarship (Pics) / Ban Religion For Africa To Move Forward...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.