Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,101 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? (12469 Views)

Father Ebube Muonso Buys Cars For 8 Church Workers As Christmas Gifts / Dunamis Church Gives Widows, Orphans And Less-privileged Christmas Gifts / Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by madukaanaya(m): 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2021
post=108833234:
Gifts Galore for all of us @[/color].

God bless all our neighbors, clients, friends, well-wishers etc.

For every gift we got @[color=#006600]MANNA, We gave double out to the indigent.
(To whom much is given, much will be required (Luke 12:48).)
This is what we live for @MANNA.
Our whole essence of living.

It's gonna be a beautiful and great 2022 for all those that believe.

Meanwhile,
On a lighter note on boxing day.....
We heard different versions of this song yesterday,
Especially at our [/color] [color=#990000]END OF THE YEAR Christmas Parry for the Kids,
When we asked the parents to sing THE Felize Navidaz song, based on a thread we came across here on Nairaland sometime last week,
Nothing wey our ears no hear yesterday @Dem MANNA.
np policewoman juliusmalema demmania
Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by eazyduzit: 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2021
marcjoem44:
The site is doing well .com.
Nothing dey ds side,e dry like harmattan kpatakpata.
Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by Blessedchild24(m): 6:05pm On Dec 26, 2021
Two people gave me raw meat of goat and I gave their children #500 to share. We the all manage. Na pounder yam the hungry me now like this but am far from home
Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by Homeboiy: 6:09pm On Dec 26, 2021
Elidrisy20:
which kind meat be this, abi na Bat meat

Hahahhahahah

Na cow meat nah
Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by Feelings79: 6:10pm On Dec 26, 2021
Yeah.I received upto seven different dishes from neighbours.I likewise gave out as much as I can.That's the tradition in my area: exchange of food among neighbours and well wishers

3 Likes

Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by Homeboiy: 6:10pm On Dec 26, 2021
GoldenSpec:
They even brought u sacrifice sef grin

I no de eat soup wey de draw

So I had to keep the food for the girl sister

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by Homeboiy: 6:11pm On Dec 26, 2021
ImoleNaija:

Did you eat all same day?

The rice on leaf spoil

I gave the soup to person

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by Homeboiy: 6:11pm On Dec 26, 2021
Mariangeles:

Na you e!

You go be better neighbour o. cheesy

Na bachelor wey I be cause am
Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by Maryo12(f): 6:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
Rice and stew everywhere I wonder if nobody cook soup, fried rice. Jollof or something else
I thank God..
Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by Mbaku(m): 6:19pm On Dec 26, 2021
What I got was more than gifts.. shout out to Andre, Angela, Lucky and Tessy. God bless you all
Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by kurlz(f): 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2021
Yuakwon3:

To be honest with you I'm a giver, I'm new where I live now and the guys are either stingy or broke,,,,, they offered me nothing. I tried hard to see if I could slaughter a goat to show them how things should be done but my efforts were to no avail. I actually don't understand what's wrong with me because as I speak to you I don't even have anything in my account no food items nothing at all and I can't blame anybody maybe that's how nature designed it for me maybe just for now

Leave that environment

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by SATANlST: 6:47pm On Dec 26, 2021
i gave all of them 14k each

2 Likes

Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by Elidrisy20: 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2021
Homeboiy:

Hahahhahahah

Na cow meat nah
correct grin happy Christmas
Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by Yuakwon3: 6:59pm On Dec 26, 2021
kurlz:

Leave that environment

I've thought of this but no fund for it
Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by kurlz(f): 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2021
Yuakwon3:

I've thought of this but no fund for it

Ow. Even if its to squat with someone. Before u can find your feet do it.
Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by Yuakwon3: 7:18pm On Dec 26, 2021
kurlz:

Ow. Even if its to squat with someone. Before u can find your feet do it.

It's alright I will plan it
Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by Uyigue12(m): 7:35pm On Dec 26, 2021
Na garri I drink nobody to show me love abeg anything just to survive
Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by kurlz(f): 7:52pm On Dec 26, 2021
Yuakwon3:

It's alright I will plan it

Good
Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by dona4real(m): 7:55pm On Dec 26, 2021
Yes sir!!!
Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
Palema007:
I had more than enough on my own.

BTW festive period is a period of stress than enjoyment for me. Cooking, washing, serving, attending to guests, after party clean up. Ewwwwwwwww!

So stressful!
Reaching the poor and prech good tiding is aim of celebrating Christmas
Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by BarrElChapo(m): 8:59pm On Dec 26, 2021
Homeboiy:
Yes
First neighbor
Second neighbor
3rd neighbor
And fourth my friend place

The drinks na me by am oo

Only you grin
Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by meedoLock(m): 9:47pm On Dec 26, 2021
I run comot for house as early as possible so that my neighbor will not visit me with Xmas food, came back home very late walking silently but to be heard or seen, last last na my neighbor hand I fall to, and she told me she's been waiting for me, i just beg her to allow me take the soft drink alone cos I don full tank for outside. Base on say I being good to them by buying them stuff during our own celebrations.

It's good to be good o
Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by GoldenSpec: 9:49pm On Dec 26, 2021
Same here oo. I hate it die most especially Okro sad
Homeboiy:

I no de eat soup wey de draw

So I had to keep the food for the girl sister
Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by Uchedizzy(f): 9:52pm On Dec 26, 2021
SalafRider:
I no de house like this, I traveled but last year dem wan choke me with gifts from food, different types & drinks though I be Muslim.

Las las eh, if dem knock my door I no come de answer again cuz e too much for me. Yesterday sef the kind calls wey I don receive eh from guys wey wan flex me alone no be here. You never shop my own xmas food lol

I was born and brought from a strong Muslim family but all my life, have been around Christians so we vibe good with no ish.
Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by ImaIma1(f): 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2021
Yeah, usually share food to all my neighbours, one is Muslim while others are Christians. I didn't receive because I went out after sharing. grin
Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by sonssyo: 11:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
Nothing received on Christmas day but on 24th,I came around in the office to tidy my desk,boss came around too and give 6 of us 20 k mint and a bottle of wine �, I gave the woman I stayed with when I had surgery a piece of wrapper,a pack of plastic coke and 3k,I can't kill myself cheesy
Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by GerraMeh74(m): 12:55am On Dec 27, 2021
My neighbor wey dey give me food for the past 3years every year with her plate, this year she say make I bring plate to collect food, which I rejected outrightly! Make everybody dey him dey.
Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by Panda7(m): 1:08am On Dec 27, 2021
nothing not even sexx from my gf.. but I sha flex outside

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Some Churches So Competitive? / What's Wrong With Sitting At The Back During A Church Service / Pastor Ignila Gives Botswana Widow $1000, Gives Her Son Scholarship (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.