Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? (12471 Views)

Father Ebube Muonso Buys Cars For 8 Church Workers As Christmas Gifts / Dunamis Church Gives Widows, Orphans And Less-privileged Christmas Gifts / Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by heniford2: 4:52pm On Dec 26, 2021
Yeah quit funny grin cheesy
Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by allahIsAnIDOL: 4:52pm On Dec 26, 2021
SalafRider:
I no de house like this, I traveled but last year dem wan choke me with gifts from food, different types & drinks though I be Muslim.

Las las eh, if dem knock my door I no come de answer again cuz e too much for me. Yesterday sef the kind calls wey I don receive eh from guys wey wan flex me alone no be here.

I was born and brought from a strong Muslim family but all my life, have been around Christians so we vibe good with no ish.

Omo allah no fit happy with you cos na Haram and your 72 virgins no go complete.
Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by Silentmoni(m): 4:56pm On Dec 26, 2021
Nope!6 of My neighbours nah muslim so i just buy 1cow kill and shared to them raw with a bottle of wine each....nah so them sef dey give me wen dey celebrate..i cant cum & kill myself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by soliddust2020: 4:56pm On Dec 26, 2021
Half bag of rice, 3 liter groundnut oil and Turkey

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by 1bunne4lif(m): 4:57pm On Dec 26, 2021
Yea, we got enough of freshly cooked rice, stew and meat. It was too much and I gave some out
Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by Mariangeles(f): 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2021
Homeboiy:
Yes
First neighbor
Second neighbor
3rd neighbor
And fourth my friend place

The drinks na me by am oo

Na you e!

You go be better neighbour o. cheesy
Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by Ballack1(m): 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2021
None ooo
Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by Kingjay5(m): 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2021
Christmas hard, for the first time , I got non
Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by ImoleNaija: 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2021
Homeboiy:
Yes
First neighbor
Second neighbor
3rd neighbor

Did you eat all same day?
Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by marcjoem44: 5:07pm On Dec 26, 2021
The site is doing well .com.

Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by studentofTruth: 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2021
Yes oh. My neighbor downstairs brought me a big plate of jollof rice with big goat meat and fish!

But as a single man, I had already gone to ShopRite on the 24th and bought 2 grilled whole chicken, 4 plates of jollof and fried rice, and 2 big plates of salad and stored in the fridge, so I would only have to microwave and eat.

I have been fighting with rice and meat since yesterday!

6 Likes

Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by stanisbaratheon: 5:09pm On Dec 26, 2021
Just Christmas greetings between I and my neighbours o. grin

Many people are afraid of eating from their neighbours this days.

I remember growing up in the 90s, other families come to our house to celebrate Christmas with us and we all eat together, but today, every body dey fear. Trust has been eroded in our society.

3 Likes

Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by Lushka(m): 5:09pm On Dec 26, 2021
I received nothing. Everybody is indoor and locked up. I no give shishi this year, things hard abeg.
Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by Wuminity(f): 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2021
Yes o, I ate my neighbors food through out yesterday.

I received,

Cake
Zobo
Chinchin
Sprite
Fanta
Bread and egg
Mirinda
Jollof rice with salad
Fried meat

I couldn't cook yesterday, I had to do my cooking today and share too.

Though all of us na corpers,
My neighbors are the best.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
Wuminity:
Yes o, I ate my neighbors food through out yesterday.

I received,

Cake
Zobo
Chinchin
Sprite
Fanta
Bread and egg
Mirinda
Jollof rice with salad
Fried meat

I couldn't cook yesterday, I had to do my cooking today and share too.

Though all of us na corpers,
My neighbors are the best.

grin grin grin there is love in sharing my dear

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by SoapQueen(f): 5:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
I got gifts and funny thing is that I wasn't expecting them or anything from anyone for that matter.

I was so WOWED!
Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by Ttjj: 5:23pm On Dec 26, 2021
The country is bad and Buhari has made no one to care anymore

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by GoldenSpec: 5:25pm On Dec 26, 2021
Did i even have neighbor/s in the first place lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by vincent7000(m): 5:25pm On Dec 26, 2021
I received a $1000 cash gift from a friend

4 Likes

Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by chikason22(m): 5:25pm On Dec 26, 2021
marcjoem44:
The site is doing well .com.
The site looks good but it's dry. You guys need to do more to promote it
Nairaland rocks cool

2 Likes

Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 26, 2021
Yungmil:
For me I stay in a semi face me I slap you compound with Neighbours that are not smilling.

They are a good definition of aradite hand, and me too as well.

I didn't give any of my Neighbours any gift at all. All of us na aka gum. We just mind our business.

I only grudgingly received one plate of rice from one of them. The rice was very small, It was as if it was a force. grin

Pleaae what is your experience in terms of giving and receiving gifts this Christmas period?

Are your Neighbours cheerful givers and did you also gift your Neighbours as well?

Pls mods push to front page. This will be a very interesting discussion this period.

Almost every year I have been on the receiving end . I do normally receive cooked food from my neighbours . And I do have this excuse that am a bachelor so I don't have to give but this year I changed the mentality. I had buy wine as gifts to my neighbours
Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by DispatcherLagos: 5:27pm On Dec 26, 2021
Neighbor brought 4ltr of 5 alive juice, a can malt and a mortuary standard beer. He made my day

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by GoldenSpec: 5:30pm On Dec 26, 2021
They even brought u sacrifice sef grin
Homeboiy:
Yes
First neighbor
Second neighbor
3rd neighbor

Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by fitinwell: 5:34pm On Dec 26, 2021
Yungmil:
For me I stay in a semi face me I slap you compound with Neighbours that are not smilling.

They are a good definition of aradite hand, and me too as well.

I didn't give any of my Neighbours any gift at all. All of us na aka gum. We just mind our business.

I only grudgingly received one plate of rice from one of them. The rice was very small, It was as if it was a force. grin

Pleaae what is your experience in terms of giving and receiving gifts this Christmas period?

Are your Neighbours cheerful givers and did you also gift your Neighbours as well?

Pls mods push to front page. This will be a very interesting discussion this period.

No it's Mind your business compound oo
Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by Elidrisy20: 5:38pm On Dec 26, 2021
Homeboiy:
Yes
First neighbor
Second neighbor
3rd neighbor

which kind meat be this, abi na Bat meat
Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by Wuminity(f): 5:40pm On Dec 26, 2021
TeddyJammy:

grin grin grin there is love in sharing my dear

Yes o,
we don dance tire for lodge self, as everybody came back from church.
Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by thatigboman1: 5:44pm On Dec 26, 2021
I didnt receive, neither did I give
Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 26, 2021
Wuminity:

Yes o, we don dance tire for lodge self, as everybody came back from church.

diswan u go church today grin grin
anyway. . Check ur email grin
Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by Wuminity(f): 5:47pm On Dec 26, 2021
TeddyJammy:

diswan u go church today grin grin

anyway. . Check ur email grin

Issorite
Re: Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? by madukaanaya(m): 5:51pm On Dec 26, 2021
i dont need anything from them. i only pray for them to get sense this coming 2022.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Ignila Gives Botswana Widow $1000, Gives Her Son Scholarship (Pics) / Ban Religion For Africa To Move Forward... / A World Without God And Death of Civilization!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.