Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (25123 Views)

Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage / Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
Seun360:

Tell your aunt to go through IVF, that's the secret.

Okay bro, but remember that all fingers are not equal
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by CountVersailles(f): 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
They kukuma won't say it's IVF or science. They will say it's God. They will even say he multiplied it when, in fact, the chances of multiple birth with IVF is much higher than with regular birth.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 7:23pm On Dec 26, 2021
karzyharsky:
I tap into der blessing for my bro
Or you can tap the nearest IVF/adoption clinic to get your own. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:23pm On Dec 26, 2021
Congratulations to them.God has finally wiped their tears away.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by OBA117(m): 7:24pm On Dec 26, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 7:24pm On Dec 26, 2021
CountVersailles:
They kukuma won't say it's IVF or science. They will say it's God. They will even say he multiplied it when, in fact, the chances of multiple birth with IVF is much higher than with regular birth.
Bingo! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by animak: 7:24pm On Dec 26, 2021
post=108836145:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/12/nigerian-couple-welcome-triplets-after-13-years-of-marriage-2.html.html
Can anyone help me with 1k for Christmas
Access bank
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 26, 2021
venabili:
IVF. I wonder why they never bother to give some of the thanks to doctors who managed the process.

Cases of multiple birth (triplets and above) after long period of infertility is usually IVF (not all but most).

I wonder how our lives will be if the whites leave everything to God like we do. No research and development, just doing praise and worship like we do.

An aside, do white doctors say stuffs like, "we care God cures", "all you need is prayer", "we tried our best but God knows best"? Who do they blame when things go wrong or give thanks to when things go right?

Thanks for being sensible man..that's Nigerians mentality for you..
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Ingreidient: 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2021
Zazzu Official video is Out .. it's Fu**king Lit.
Check it guys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkO2Fr6ltJs
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by blazepascal(m): 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2021
RichDad1:
All thanks to science and IVF. cool
na God dey give pikin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 7:37pm On Dec 26, 2021
They should never be too embarrassed to mention IVF..............

They always thank God, but forget to thank science...............
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by farem: 7:37pm On Dec 26, 2021
venabili:
IVF. I wonder why they never bother to give some of the thanks to doctors who managed the process.

Cases of multiple birth (triplets and above) after long period of infertility is usually IVF (not all but most).

I wonder how our lives will be if the whites leave everything to God like we do. No research and development, just doing praise and worship like we do.

An aside, do white doctors say stuffs like, "we care God cures", "all you need is prayer", "we tried our best but God knows best"? Who do they blame when things go wrong or give thanks to when things go right?

I know you will come here with this your pains! Go and ask how many have been spending fortune on that your IVF without a dint of success.
Do you think those who have been waiting ten, fifteen or over twenty years folded their hands or Ignoramus?
I know you don't know what you are saying, dem just dey use you dey yearn their frustration

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Guyman02: 7:38pm On Dec 26, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
I tap into their blessings on behalf of my auntie, Adaobi, she has been looking for fruit of the womb for nearly a decade now.

God please, bless her with the fruit of the womb so that She'll smile like the couple above..Amen and AMEN!

Find money give her to do IVF or surrogacy, stop tapping into others blessings when the solution is around.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by NeverLost: 7:38pm On Dec 26, 2021
There's God of possibilities, He changeth not , He is the one that can do what IVF can not do
Basde54:
What God ivf can not do does not exist
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by ednut1(m): 7:39pm On Dec 26, 2021
venabili:

no surprise we are at the bottom of the pile. A disgrace of a race lol
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by NeverLost: 7:40pm On Dec 26, 2021
Lexusgs430:
They should never be too embarrassed to mention IVF..............

They always thank God, but forget to thank science...............
No be everything be IVF God still answers prayers if you believe.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by michoim(m): 7:41pm On Dec 26, 2021
Congratulations to them! What God cannot do does not exist!!!
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by murmee: 7:42pm On Dec 26, 2021
Swagahyk:
Anytime Nigerian couples stay too long before childbirth, it always comes as twins and triplets, hardly single babies.
These ones resemble the man shaa.
Congratulations to them.
That is IVF for you!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Handsum64: 7:43pm On Dec 26, 2021
IVF
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Lindodo20: 7:45pm On Dec 26, 2021
Believe it or not
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Sureboyy(m): 7:45pm On Dec 26, 2021
ojun50:
Lord visit my home
He will bro... Keep on believing
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 7:46pm On Dec 26, 2021
farem:

I know you will come here with this your pains! Go and ask how many have been spending fortune on that your IVF without a dint of success.
Do you think those who have been waiting ten, fifteen or over twenty years folded their hands or Ignoramus?
I know you don't know what you are saying, dem just dey use you dey yearn their frustration
IVF does not offer a 100% guarantee is no reason not to mention that IVF was the source of the miracle. undecided
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by CUMIN: 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2021
IVF is really doing miracle.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Ouchbabe(f): 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2021
Triple for their waiting! What God cannot do does not exist
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by kstyle2(m): 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2021
Jokerman:
Only God can do this
so why did he wait 13 years? Would you be a billionaire, then prevent your toddler from going to school while his mates do for 13 years. You have the means to send him to school but you deliberately avoid sending that toddler to school. So God had the power since but failed to give them kids for years? How kind of him. If you have a father who works with she'll as the HR and despite your plea and qualifications fails to help you for 13 years, would you say he's fair? This your toddler still praises you, sometimes tries other means to get cash to go to school but no way. How does that sound?
So God sat there while these folks spent so much in trying to get pregnant, endured emotional trauma for 13 years? What was the reason please?
God did nothing
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Aforxzy(f): 7:49pm On Dec 26, 2021
Couples should seeks other alternatives such as surrogacy, IVF and adoption while they are waiting and trying to conceive naturally. These options should be embraced in time and should be made affordable and accessible too..

Thank God for these beautiful little ones.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:50pm On Dec 26, 2021
Good news from .
More of this in the new year we hope and pray.
Congratulations to the couple.

By the way...

We use this as a point of contact to all the women expecting child/children from God next year.

We will be here to celebrate with you in 9 months from now....
(Choose the kind of birth you want below)

Singleton
Twins
Triplets
Quadruplets
Quintuplets
Sextuplets
Septuplets
Octuplets
Nonuplets

So shall it be in the mighty name of Jesus.
Insha Allah.

#JustBelieve

folu4real:
Twins. My son has been disturbing me to give him sisters. This year is my year of fruitfulness in Jesus name. Amen
Twins,
So shall it be in the mighty name of Jesus.
We will be there to celebrate with you Mr Folu.
Say hello to your handsome Bobo for us cheesy

folu4real:
Thanks. Am a female.
Male & female bears Folusho grin
Oh, thank you for clarifying that for us.
Our bad! smiley
God bless you and your family ma'am.

Mac12:

Twins, any combination would do
So shall it be soon in Jesus name.
Receive it Mac!
We will be there to celebrate with you also.
kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 7:54pm On Dec 26, 2021
animak:

Can anyone help me with 1k for Christmas
Access bank

Download Loan App And Thank Later
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 8:00pm On Dec 26, 2021
Add “through IVF” … still a miracle but a miracle of science
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by NwokoloOwa: 8:02pm On Dec 26, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
I tap into their blessings on behalf of my auntie, Adaobi, she has been looking for fruit of the womb for nearly a decade now.

God please, bless her with the fruit of the womb so that She'll smile like the couple above..Amen and AMEN!

God will do it. Mark today.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Pastor In Divorce Mess: He Steals Church Funds Says Wife / Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single / Bride Price And Dowry; the Difference And Similarity. Which do you practice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.