Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (25122 Views)

Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage / Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by jamesfield: 8:04pm On Dec 26, 2021
shocked
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Mcdonald1: 8:04pm On Dec 26, 2021
Congratulations �
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Ashez: 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
I tap into their blessings on behalf of my auntie, Adaobi, she has been looking for fruit of the womb for nearly a decade now.

God please, bless her with the fruit of the womb so that She'll smile like the couple above..Amen and AMEN!
Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by izubext007: 8:08pm On Dec 26, 2021
For those of u who like good things, "type Amen to share, I receive to like"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by ojun50(m): 8:10pm On Dec 26, 2021
UncleDaddy2017:

May the Lord grant you your heart desires.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by ojun50(m): 8:10pm On Dec 26, 2021
Sureboyy:

He will bro... Keep on believing
Amen
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 8:10pm On Dec 26, 2021
Congrats to them, we love triplets.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by davinci2: 8:11pm On Dec 26, 2021
Fool and you think IVF is 100 percent successful? When you finally get married come back let's ..........
venabili:
IVF. I wonder why they never bother to give some of the thanks to doctors who managed the process.

Cases of multiple birth (triplets and above) after long period of infertility is usually IVF (not all but most).

I wonder how our lives will be if the whites leave everything to God like we do. No research and development, just doing praise and worship like we do.

An aside, do white doctors say stuffs like, "we care God cures", "all you need is prayer", "we tried our best but God knows best"? Who do they blame when things go wrong or give thanks to when things go right?

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Jokerman(m): 8:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
kstyle2:
[s]so why did he wait 13 years? Would you be a billionaire, then prevent your toddler from going to school while his mates do for 13 years. You have the means to send him to school but you deliberately avoid sending that toddler to school. So God had the power since but failed to give them kids for years? How kind of him. If you have a father who works with she'll as the HR and despite your plea and qualifications fails to help you for 13 years, would you say he's fair? This your toddler still praises you, sometimes tries other means to get cash to go to school but no way. How does that sound?
So God sat there while these folks spent so much in trying to get pregnant, endured emotional trauma for 13 years? What was the reason please?
God did nothing[/s]

Irrelevant trash.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 8:17pm On Dec 26, 2021
davinci2:
Fool and you think IVF is 100 percent successful? When you finally get married come back let's ..........
So because IVF does not offer a 100% success rate, you believe it then OK no to mention using IVF as the reason for the miracle? undecided
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2021
venabili:
IVF. I wonder why they never bother to give some of the thanks to doctors who managed the process.

Cases of multiple birth (triplets and above) after long period of infertility is usually IVF (not all but most).

I wonder how our lives will be if the whites leave everything to God like we do. No research and development, just doing praise and worship like we do.

An aside, do white doctors say stuffs like, "we care God cures", "all you need is prayer", "we tried our best but God knows best"? Who do they blame when things go wrong or give thanks to when things go right?

Bla bla bla...

Do you wonder why some people can do things better than others effortlessly? Do you ever wonder why something like communicating with someone far away looks so easy? Why didn’t you as a person invent something that would change the world for good ? You think all these inventors and doctors got their wisdom from the thin air ?

The source of their wisdom is from God and I believe it is because God sees these people to be more hardworking or haven’t you realized that we are all blessed with different talents ? A particular country or continent can be best at what another country or continent is terrible at.

My point is, the wisdom to do all these things came directly from God.
If God doesn’t wants us to know something, He won’t. We know only what He wants us to know.

He is the All Supreme.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2021
phemmyfour:
IVF crew....food is ready. It's time to devour this thread
No be only ivf dey produce multiple births oo. My mum had twins twice at the time when ivf never existed. Our neighbour had triplets too. One couldn't make it while 2 survived
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
venabili:

An aside, do white doctors say stuffs like, "we care God cures", "all you need is prayer", "we tried our best but God knows best"? Who do they blame when things go wrong or give thanks to when things go right?ß

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2021
Eriokanmi:
No be only ivf dey produce multiple births oo. My mum had twins twice at the time when ivf never existed. Our neighbour had triplets too. One couldn't make it while 2 survived
Did your parents struggle with infertility for many years before the multiple births? undecided

Did this neighbor of yours struggle for many years to conceive before the triplets showed up?, undecided
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Testimony1988(m): 8:29pm On Dec 26, 2021
Good news.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by zikston: 8:33pm On Dec 26, 2021
When you are down 2 nothing, God is up 2 something.
Congrats to the family.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:33pm On Dec 26, 2021
NwokoloOwa:

God will do it. Mark today.

Amen bro. Thank you
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by godswilld10(m): 8:39pm On Dec 26, 2021
Lord visit me too
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by kurlz(f): 8:43pm On Dec 26, 2021
venabili:

Ivf or not. Children are God's blessings.

Do you know many do ivf on a daily basis yet it fails?
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by baralatie(m): 8:45pm On Dec 26, 2021
WhizdomXX:
Congrats to all of them.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by CALCULUS16: 8:46pm On Dec 26, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
I tap into their blessings on behalf of my auntie, Adaobi, she has been looking for fruit of the womb for nearly a decade now.

God please, bless her with the fruit of the womb so that She'll smile like the couple above..Amen and AMEN!
Amen! she ll start bearing fruit as from next year. Believe that and it shall come to pass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Raphcom: 8:46pm On Dec 26, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

Amen! So shall it be in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2021
kurlz:
Ivf or not. Children are God's blessings.
Do you know many do ivf on a daily basis yet it fails?
So because IVF and surrogacy do not offer a 100% guarantee, you should leave out the truth that you used IVF or surrogacy when you give your testimonies? undecided
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by ihedioramma: 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2021
Seun360:

Tell your aunt to go through IVF, that's the secret.
What is IVF ?
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by phemmyfour: 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Here on NL , every multiple birth is through IVF. Very stereotype set of people
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Seun360(m): 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

Okay bro, but remember that all fingers are not equal

I understand but a lot of people do it and later come to share testimony but they often don't tell they went through IVF procedure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by JoshuaJulius: 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2021
What a nice family i love this our God is faithful and powerful. may He rased them by His self Amen.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by BigWalkKvng(m): 9:54pm On Dec 26, 2021
cheesy cheesy God always around to do wonders!! I tap into this blessing o! And I love twins a lot too
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2021
phemmyfour:
Here on NL , every multiple birth is through IVF. Very stereotype set of people
Lool
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by BigWalkKvng(m): 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2021
Seun360:

I understand but a lot of people do it and later come to share testimony but they often don't tell they went through IVF procedure.
sad[quote author=Seun360 post=108839591]

what is ivf when God is on the fray??
He dosen't need science to prove to anybody what he can do
he is the OmniScience
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 10:00pm On Dec 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Did your parents struggle with infertility for many years before the multiple births? undecided

Did this neighbor of yours struggle for many years to conceive before the triplets showed up?, undecided
I don't have to reply to your questions. It's purely a privacy thing, which I'd want to respect. When my mum narrated her travails over childbearing, I was like...really? Eventually thank God she had 5 of us. She'd have been called names which is common in our clime especially those in doubt of the women who had delayed births but thankfully, na our papa we resemble. Only one of us, a female carry her face.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 10:08pm On Dec 26, 2021
Eriokanmi:
I don't have to reply to your questions. It's purely a privacy thing, which I'd want to respect. When my mum narrated her travails over childbearing, I was like...really? Eventually thank God she had 5 of us. She'd have been called names which is common in our clime especially those in doubt of the women who had delayed births but thankfully, na our papa we resemble. Only one of us, a female carry her face.
You didn't answer the questions. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Pastor In Divorce Mess: He Steals Church Funds Says Wife / Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single / Bride Price And Dowry; the Difference And Similarity. Which do you practice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.