Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,873 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? (20252 Views)

Should I Accept This Job Offer? / Should I Accept A Federal Government Job Or Travel Over Seas? / Should I Accept Or Decline This Job Offer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by Kunlelee: 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
CaptainAyub:

If its Maiduguri town gon gon, she should take but make sure she budgets that all her travels will be via flights cos d only other danger is getting to Maiduguri from Damaturu by road.
Maiduguri town is relatively safe.
Anything outside that,my hand no dey.
this person is really staying in Maiduguri or know about there very well cos everything he said is on point. that maiduguri to damaturu is not advisable at all for now
Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by jugbada(m): 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
Please for Heaven self pass the offer to me, I'm on by knees
Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by muheeb01(m): 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
That zone is a no go area for even worst enemy

Check my signature and profile for my works....we deliver nationwide,..my office is in oyo town
Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by Mystery9(m): 5:32pm On Dec 27, 2021
Please privately message me the name of the multi national company let me apply. gabitoworld20@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by Sikariyelwa: 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2021
YOU are a foolish man,are people not living in maiduguri.where would you get a job of 100000 in Nigeria?
Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by pawesome(m): 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2021
OfeAchi:
A lady friend of mine recently got a job offer with a multinational in Maiduguri. It comes with accommodation and take home is around 700k.
I advised her to decline the offer because from the news, those areas are hostile and there's a 75.65% chance a bandit would raape her or 80% chance she could be hit by a bomb.
She finally declined the offer and thanked me for saving her life.
I hope I did the right thing?
I live in a danger Zone already...please let her pass me the connection let me apply abeg
Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by Depressed101: 5:44pm On Dec 27, 2021
AquaPetals:
I wouldn't advice my friends to go there, no Matter the amount.
I could remember vividly my experience there during Youth service some years back.
Some Fulani urchin knocked me down from behind and left me unconscious for a moment. He tried to raape me with his dirty, pathetic and uncircumcised dicck. I regained consciousness when he was about tearing my panties and gave him a knee uppercut on his balls. He screamed with excruciating pains as some pus oozed out from the pericap of his disgusting tool. I further kicked his nose with my orange boots and he bled.
The next day I quickly applied for redeployment to a more reasonable location.

My advice is for all indigenes of that state to go back there and take jobs.
you wished grin nice fantasy tho... Amu buster cool grin female "jek" li
Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by Gabe427: 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2021
OfeAchi:
A lady friend of mine recently got a job offer with a multinational in Maiduguri. It comes with accommodation and take home is around 700k.
I advised her to decline the offer because from the news, those areas are hostile and there's a 75.65% chance a bandit would raape her or 80% chance she could be hit by a bomb.

Baba you con f up big time maidugari as the state capital is safer than some big cities as there is heavy military presence everybody they behave you only have you only worry if you would be traveling by road considering she's bagging 700k just comot 100k for flight simple.
Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by johnsmhelia15(m): 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
Father4all:
abeg which job dey pay 700k per month apart from oil companies. Abeg make una stop this child's play
I'm saying this because i also work with NGo MSF here in Maiduguri. As a starter no NGo will pay 700k unless they are giving her contract to supply somethings but bruh you're lying because i was born and brought up in Maiduguri.
Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
ivolt:

The media should have kept quiet.
How dare they report attacks and deaths.

Lol you win okay
Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by Oryen: 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2021
I need the job pls.
Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by TCD: 7:04pm On Dec 27, 2021
Joysticks:
Is it not the same Maiduguri that bokoharam fired missile before buhari visited the state?

Thats the outskirts of the town. Not where multinational will go and keep their staff.
Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by osazsky(m): 7:40pm On Dec 27, 2021
If its mardiguri yes
Borno no
Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by Abdogood(m): 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2021
OfeAchi:

You did the right thing. Someday soon she would have fall victim. Except she is a indigen or know ur way around
Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by Abdogood(m): 8:50pm On Dec 27, 2021
johnsmhelia15:

I'm saying this because i also work with NGo MSF here in Maiduguri. As a starter no NGo will pay 700k unless they are giving her contract to supply somethings but bruh you're lying because i was born and brought up in Maiduguri.

Oga people are earning millions monthly working in private comp. If you have the right career path n skillset. That high paying job will look for you. You don't give what you don't have.
Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by Teddysky: 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2021
Think about your life and leave money
Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by GentlePEACE: 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2021
OfeAchi:

Ah, more! Maiduguri I just came back from few days ago. I went there for an official assignment. What you did was wrong. Let me tell you, maiduguri is more peaceful than some state in the west or south. For oer many years, no bomb blast or such. What you read on the news about bombs and all are not totally true. Maiduguri is well guarded. I went there to work with different NGOS, and one even said he has spent 8years there, he has never seen a bokoharam before or even experience bomb blast in Maiduguri .

Op better tell that your friend to write to the NGOs back and retract her letter
Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by GentlePEACE: 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2021
TCD:

Thats the outskirts of the town. Not where multinational will go and keep their staff.

Don't mind them. They believe everything on the news
Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by Elsueno: 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2021
GorillaApp:

You didn't hear of NGO workers that were kidnapped and killed?
That job is certainly an NGO job and it requires them visiting idp camps and remote places

She ain't the only NGO worker thier undecided , each outing to the local govts areas is being done with a chopper. They will fly u thier & bring u back, during that time, gud security will be provided. When visiting IDP camps, u get security & also the camp is totally sorounded by security forces.

Nigerian NGO workers with their crooked ways sometimes decide to ditch work & travel by road, NGO WILL NOT PROVIDE SECURITY FOR YOU DURING UR LITTLE ESCAPEDE FROM WORK. while iswap hardly harm civilians, they do not let military, police & NGO workers free.
Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by noble2faith(m): 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2021
freshkpomo:

I still have the photo of one NGO guy killed, he was an Urhobo guy, his younger brother was a family friend. The guy cry tire. Imagine watching the way your brother knelt down before he was killed, all on camera. Even him mama dey alive to watch that horrible clip.

Slaughtered like animal or shot?
Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by Richdee1(m): 11:16pm On Dec 27, 2021
Focusmind:
The story looks fake to me. There is no multinational company in Maiduguri except international NGOs. Didn't she know that she was going to Maiduguri and yet, passed through the difficult and stressful recruitment of a multinational?

I passed through an NGO recruitment of which I was supposed to be based in Abuja but they later changed it to Damboa. I declined, despite the huge reward. I would have accepted if it was to be in Maiduguri.

Please what is the job title or vacancy?
Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by DEROX: 11:21pm On Dec 27, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
Op lie kill you there... There is no multinational company in maiduguri and apart from their governor and speaker, no one earn above 500k in maiduguri.
Let's assume what you are saying is true, my advice is for your friend to go and start business instead of dying for nothing.
no medical doctors do bro and even permanent secretaries in civil service
Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by Richdee1(m): 11:21pm On Dec 27, 2021
makavelidon:
I am a soldier currently serving in Maiduguri. There are over 500 hundred NGOs in Maiduguri doing their thing. I will advise your friend to accept the job offer, the State capital is very safe. It is only the villages that are prone to attacks. As long as you don't travel by road you are safe in Maiduguri. Don't loose this golden opportunity.

Good day can I pm you?
Need to ask some questions
Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by DEROX: 11:24pm On Dec 27, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:
Gooday.. Please can i see 150k to borrow. I'll pay back in a year time or maybe u can help nd assist me in paying my sch fees that i've owing since 300lvl-400lvl.. I'm actually in 500lvl and would be getting an extra year if i dont pay of their money.. Please if u're willing to assist or lend me d money. I'd be greatful for any of the two.. Thanks so much.. I'll supply any details u need .. Thanks so much.
you are from oyo state?
Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by GorillaApp(m): 6:03am On Dec 28, 2021
Elsueno:

She ain't the only NGO worker thier undecided , each outing to the local govts areas is being done with a chopper. They will fly u thier & bring u back, during that time, gud security will be provided. When visiting IDP camps, u get security & also the camp is totally sorounded by security forces.

Nigerian NGO workers with their crooked ways sometimes decide to ditch work & travel by road, NGO WILL NOT PROVIDE SECURITY FOR YOU DURING UR LITTLE ESCAPEDE FROM WORK. while iswap hardly harm civilians, they do not let military, police & NGO workers free.
Are you serious, freshkpomo come and educate this one. Are you aware that boko haran has the capability to shot down helicopters with RPG and other surface to air missilles? You were not aware that a jet fighter not a chopper o, was shot down abi? Be there fooling yourself.
You are really a baby, I guess.
You mentioned security, you haven't read that these guys do attack military formation and base? Even governor zulum convoy was attacked twice? Who can be more guarded than a state governor?
Pls don't make this thing light. Taking a job in maidugiri is a big security risk. Anyone going should know it is a risk venture.
Because I used the word NGO you presume it is some local stuff, we are talking about international organizations from world bodies. They don't cut corners

1 Like

Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by Focusmind: 7:43am On Dec 28, 2021
Richdee1:

Please what is the job title or vacancy?

It wasn't a full time job but consultancy
Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 8:25am On Dec 28, 2021
DEROX:
you are from oyo state?
Yes.
Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by Elsueno: 8:35am On Dec 28, 2021
GorillaApp:
Are you serious, freshkpomo come and educate this one. Are you aware that boko haran has the capability to shot down helicopters with RPG and other surface to air missilles? You were not aware that a jet fighter not a chopper o, was shot down abi? Be there fooling yourself.
You are really a baby, I guess.
You mentioned security, you haven't read that these guys do attack military formation and base? Even governor zulum convoy was attacked twice? Who can be more guarded than a state governor?
Pls don't make this thing light. Taking a job in maidugiri is a big security risk. Anyone going should know it is a risk venture.
Because I used the word NGO you presume it is some local stuff, we are talking about international organizations from world bodies. They don't cut corners

Nairaland is really amazing woh, see someone in the extreme corner of Nigeria trying to educate me on what I have experience several times grin . Boko Haram & Iswap does not have SURFACE TO AIR MISSILE, if they did the military jets & helicopters would have not even be able to operate...even with thier RPG they struggle to hit tanks & vehicles tallkless of a flying chopper.
Do u have any idea how many helicopters hover around that state daily? pls do not talk about what u do not understand, Iswap/BH do not just wake up & attack a military outpost( terrorists get decimated at bases). Pls stop getting swered by thier propaganda. fact is, if not for save heavens in neighboring countries, the armed forces would have wiped out these guys a long time ago
Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by GorillaApp(m): 10:54am On Dec 28, 2021
Elsueno:

Nairaland is really amazing woh, see someone in the extreme corner of Nigeria trying to educate me on what I have experience several times grin . Boko Haram & Iswap does not have SURFACE TO AIR MISSILE, if they did the military jets & helicopters would have not even be able to operate...even with thier RPG they struggle to hit tanks & vehicles tallkless of a flying chopper.
Do u have any idea how many helicopters hover around that state daily? pls do not talk about what u do not understand, Iswap/BH do not just wake up & attack a military outpost( terrorists get decimated at bases). Pls stop getting swered by thier propaganda. fact is, if not for save heavens in neighboring countries, the armed forces would have wiped out these guys a long time ago
Lol. My brother. No take your life play kalokalo.
RPG no be beans. It can do serious damage and for correction. These NGO workers move mostly with hiluxes and trucks.
I don't want to argue anymore as I can say that you are prone to defending your area.
Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by yunqdady: 4:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
Op lie kill you there... There is no multinational company in maiduguri and apart from their governor and speaker, no one earn above 500k in maiduguri.
Let's assume what you are saying is true, my advice is for your friend to go and start business instead of dying for nothing.
He meant NGO
Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by yunqdady: 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by yunqdady: 4:27pm On Dec 28, 2021
marvel2real:

Maiduguri town is the most safest city in Nigeria,I serve in that town and I can tell u for a fact that you did her no favour.
How did you get there?
Through road or air?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco / Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment March 2017 (9 Positions) / How Can I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.