Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,855 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? (20271 Views)

Should I Accept This Job Offer? / Should I Accept A Federal Government Job Or Travel Over Seas? / Should I Accept Or Decline This Job Offer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by DenreleDave(m): 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2021
Arizona5:
I also got a job in maiduguri and relocated to maiduguri since 2017 and now I’m married . my wife and daughter is here with me in maiduguri
Please she should accept the offer
Maiduguri is safer than most state in south and west

Temporarily
Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by smartasuen(m): 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2021
God is our ultimate protection!
Even if na Sambisa forest the job dey, if na God provide am for am, no evil will befall her there.

She shouldn't have met u for advice, she should have asked the Holy Spirit - the greatest teacher and adviser.

3 Likes

Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by Mrsoft3(m): 1:48pm On Dec 27, 2021
OfeAchi:
A lady friend of mine recently got a job offer with a multinational in Maiduguri. It comes with accommodation and take home is around 700k.
I advised her to decline the offer because from the news, those areas are hostile and there's a 75.65% chance a bandit would raape her or 80% chance she could be hit by a bomb.
She finally declined the offer and thanked me for saving her life.
I hope I did the right thing?

Maiduguri city is safer than Lagos.

What you don't know you can't understand, in as much as she works inside maiduguri she is safe,but yet you told her to decline. Abeg send the link this way next time.

What you people don't understand is, no where is safe. Safety is of God alone. There are multi billionaires in maiduguri, ask from some core Igbo dudes,they make steady money in maiduguri selling their wares. But the news won't tell you this. If the news is your source of life decisions making in our today world then welcome to the journey of bad decisions making.

4 Likes

Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by Havesomesense(m): 1:48pm On Dec 27, 2021
All die na die.
I would advise her to go if she is not buoyant financially.
Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by vickydevoka(m): 1:48pm On Dec 27, 2021
Joysticks:
700k?Is it per annum?
Na NGO work.na contract

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by SpatialKing(m): 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2021
Please take it..
Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by Obyangel: 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2021
You did well, Boko Haram boys and their madness is much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by Mrsoft3(m): 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2021
Arizona5:
I also got a job in maiduguri and relocated to maiduguri since 2017 and now I’m married . my wife and daughter is here with me in maiduguri
Please she should accept the offer
Maiduguri is safer than most state in south and west

He said the lady has decline the offer
Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by ImoleNaija: 1:50pm On Dec 27, 2021
AquaPetals:
I wouldn't advice my friends to go there, no Matter the amount.
I could remember vividly my experience there during Youth service some years back.
Some Fulani urchin knocked me down from behind and left me unconscious for a moment. He tried to raape me with his dirty, pathetic and uncircumcised dicck. I regained consciousness when he was about tearing my panties and gave him a knee uppercut on his balls. He screamed with excruciating pains as some pus oozed out from the pericap of his disgusting tool. I further kicked his nose with my orange boots and he bled.
The next day I quickly applied for redeployment to a more reasonable location.

My advice is for all indigenes of that state to go back there and take jobs.

Why are you so comfortable telling lies? I can bet my balls that you're a guy hiding behind 'f'.

7 Likes

Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by heybeebugatty(m): 1:50pm On Dec 27, 2021
Lol... I worked in Maiduguri for over three years... My brother, you're safe if the job is inside d metropolis..
Only Abuja is better than MMC in term of security..

5 Likes

Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by Jonah507(m): 1:50pm On Dec 27, 2021
If you get Ransom, then yes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by karzyharsky(m): 1:53pm On Dec 27, 2021
Oluwa awa pelu e

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by mfm04622: 1:55pm On Dec 27, 2021
OfeAchi:
A lady friend of mine recently got a job offer with a multinational in Maiduguri. It comes with accommodation and take home is around 700k.
I advised her to decline the offer because from the news, those areas are hostile and there's a 75.65% chance a bandit would raape her or 80% chance she could be hit by a bomb.

Didn't she know the location was Maiduguri before she applied?
Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by samwash(m): 1:55pm On Dec 27, 2021
I have an old school mate born & grown up in maiduguri, any time we chat on social media I will always ask " oh boy!! How una take dey survive for that maiduguri"? With all the insurity in that region.
He will always reply me "maiduguri is safer than most cities in the country".
The choice is yours

4 Likes

Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by israelmao(m): 1:56pm On Dec 27, 2021
Sometimes some things may not be the way they appear afar off or they are being painted until you move closer.

1 Like

Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by asobo1: 1:57pm On Dec 27, 2021
OfeAchi:
You didn't help her at all

3 Likes

Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by Princeton92(m): 1:58pm On Dec 27, 2021
OfeAchi:

Please can I be recommended for the job? I want it and I don't f*cking mind whatever it is. Na part of the hustle sha as man gatz hustle to survive
Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by Josephkabila12: 1:58pm On Dec 27, 2021
OfeAchi:
multinational in maiduguri

1 Like

Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by tnerro1(m): 1:58pm On Dec 27, 2021
When police are looking for transfer out of that place, na there persin way go, all those who say you die once, there are something things worse than death, boko now fire rockets, it’s only a matter of time they start targeting the city from a long way off. No go where missile from no where go comot your two legs. Not everything should be about money ooo, na persin wey complete Dey enjoy money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by Celsony: 1:59pm On Dec 27, 2021
When I was in school, a guy told me a story of a friend whose uncle bought motorcycle for him to use it for business, but the guy refused that he don't want to die by accident, thesame guy that was scared of accident was inside his room when a car skipped the road broke the wall of his room and killed him.

1 Like

Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by Sleekfingers: 1:59pm On Dec 27, 2021
adeoyekay:
yes but no place is safe in Nigeria,it is only God protecting us.

Apart from lagos. These are the states, I can stay or do any business are Kano, Kaduna , Oyo and Kwara state and the FCT.......the rest states are totally useless....I would have included Rivers State, but the soot in that state , no be small thing.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by TCD: 2:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
shocked might be the worst mistake of her life declining that position. Maiduguri is not as unsafe as you see in the news

4 Likes

Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by HonestFriend: 2:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
sad
Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by JuanDeDios: 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2021
Elsueno:

Nope, u did not, that city is a fortress, there are already millions of people living there. Thousands of soldiers, mopol & other security personnels. she is safe inside the city, Also if u story is true, multi national like that would have thier workers housed in a prime location. There are even no bandits in that vicinity. The only problem currently I know of is lack of electricity. but security wise only Abuja is better....so yeah..U fuvcked off man
100% correct. Maiduguri city is about as safe as Lagos or any Nigerian city. Just don't venture outside the city.

2 Likes

Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by Lamasta(m): 2:04pm On Dec 27, 2021
OfeAchi:

You will not make heaven for this wicked advice you gave your ignorant friend.,..
600 years for you for making him/her miss an offer of this magnitude, tell me where is secured in this country in the first place

7 Likes

Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by Zane2point4(m): 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
Bandits will simply be happy and welcomes u sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by gnhpowerhouse: 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
People still live on Maiduguri now.... Don't think you will be a Target..Be Optimistic...
Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by shantti(m): 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
AquaPetals:
I could remember vividly my experience there during Youth service some years back.
Some Fulani urchin knocked me down from behind and left me unconscious for a moment. He tried to raape me with his dirty, pathetic and uncircumcised dicck. I regained consciousness when he was about tearing my panties and gave him a knee uppercut on his balls. He screamed with excruciating pains as some pus oozed out from the pericap of his disgusting tool. I further kicked his nose with my orange boots and he bled.

Am so disappointed in you. You let him live. Why didn't u kill him, imagine his audacity angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by DFERENCE: 2:07pm On Dec 27, 2021
AquaPetals:

why are you lying?

1 Like

Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by Onewazobia(m): 2:07pm On Dec 27, 2021
OfeAchi:

Please help with the link/address or referrer on how to secure the same job, even if its Sambisa, although I'm currently living in Lagos but I don't mind relocating to that axis. Thanks here is my mail address wnew663@gmail
Re: Job In Maiduguri: Do I Accept? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 2:09pm On Dec 27, 2021
Gooday.. Please can i see 150k to borrow. I'll pay back in a year time or maybe u can help nd assist me in paying my sch fees that i've owing since 300lvl-400lvl.. I'm actually in 500lvl and would be getting an extra year if i dont pay of their money.. Please if u're willing to assist or lend me d money. I'd be greatful for any of the two.. Thanks so much.. I'll supply any details u need .. Thanks so much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Intercontinentalbank Is Recruting :act Fast / 5 Important Things Recruiters Search For In Your Cv/resume / Dynamic Resources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.