Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Dating Married Men Good Or Bad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Married Men Good Or Bad? (246 Views)

My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! / My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men / Masturbation: Good Or Bad? Nigerians React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dating Married Men Good Or Bad? by CikaM: 10:22pm On Dec 26, 2021
Hello guys Compliment of the Season to you �������

Dating married men has indeed been controversial topic which led me to create a short video on it and I will like you to check it out and see if you have something to contribute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qISr63nOUUQ

I will honestly like to get your own view about this topic, On a Facebook post today someone was arguing that it is women's fault. Do you think dating Married men is the women's fault? Or Men's fault?

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experiences With Celebrites / Key Secrets For Making People Like You / Nigerians Are Foolish Hypocrites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.