Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

I Call This The Sound Of Life (photo, Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Call This The Sound Of Life (photo, Video) (2337 Views)

Every man goes through this process at a point in their life(photo) / This Single Picture Shows The Harsh But Sad Reality Of Life (photo) / MEN!! This Is Exactly How GIRLFRIENDS Destroy You In The Race Of Life!! (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Call This The Sound Of Life (photo, Video) by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 27, 2021
Just give a Brazilian man beer and barbecued meat we call it churrasco here and he is OK, whenever I open a can of beer I love that sound and I call it the sound of life grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy-JlYypYcM

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/12/i-call-this-sound-of-life.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Call This The Sound Of Life (photo, Video) by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 27, 2021
Like I told you all happiness is free in brazil, enjoy it grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Call This The Sound Of Life (photo, Video) by dehiero: 12:15am On Dec 27, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
What are those things you wish Brazil will improve upon to make life better for it's citizens I don't think the country is 100% like u paint tho

1 Like

Re: I Call This The Sound Of Life (photo, Video) by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 27, 2021
dehiero:

What are those things you wish Brazil will improve upon to make life better for it's citizens I don't think the country is 100% like u paint tho

Where did I paint Brazil 100%?i am only talking of the good and positive sides of Brazil that people always refuse to talk about, western media have already destroyed the image of Brazil, I talk about everything I have told people that Brazil is going through inflation now, I just want to focus on the positives, Brazil is a big country and there are many things they need to do eg close the gap between the rich and the poor that's what I feel they should do to make the life of their citizens better, remember no country is perfect even America have alot of poor people

2 Likes

Re: I Call This The Sound Of Life (photo, Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:25am On Dec 27, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
Just give a Brazilian man beer and barbecued meat we call it churrasco here and he is OK, whenever I open a can of beer I love that sound and I call it the sound of life grin grin
https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/12/i-call-this-sound-of-life.html?m=1

add the BEACH ON A SUNNY DAY to the equation, and A CAIPIRINHA then a Brazilian would truly be in heaven.

walkbrazil4k:

YES it is.

2 Likes

Re: I Call This The Sound Of Life (photo, Video) by dehiero: 12:27am On Dec 27, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Where did I paint Brazil 100%?i am only talking of the good and positive sides of Brazil that people always refuse to talk about, western media have already destroyed the image of Brazil, I talk about everything I have told people that Brazil is going through inflation now, I just want to focus on the positives, Brazil is a big country and there are many things they need to do eg close the gap between the rich and the poor that's what I feel they should do to make the life of their citizens better, remember no country is perfect even America have alot of poor people
A mix of both will create a more realistic image those who want to try will know the situation on ground for sure... Kudos

1 Like

Re: I Call This The Sound Of Life (photo, Video) by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 27, 2021
dehiero:

A mix of both will create a more realistic image those who want to try will know the situation on ground for sure... Kudos

Lol, no bro I don't want to talk about the negative sides of Brazil because we already know them, from the favelas to the drugs and the gangs and the truth is that Brazil is much more than that, Brazil is a wonderful country so let me just project the positive vibe and when you visit Brazil you would understand, brazil is a wonderful country

1 Like

Re: I Call This The Sound Of Life (photo, Video) by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 27, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

add the BEACH ON A SUNNY DAY to the equation, and A CAIPIRINHA then a Brazilian would truly be in heaven.

YES it is.

Lol plus women in bikinis walking up and down, you got it right

1 Like

Re: I Call This The Sound Of Life (photo, Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:45am On Dec 27, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
Lol plus women in tiny bikinis walking up and down, you got it right

FIXED
unless the bikini is as tiny as possible, then Brazilians dont like it.... they want bare minimum tan line, and wearing a one piece bikini is considered BLASPHEMY in Brazil. i never understood why all over Europe women are sunbathing topless but never in Brazil, until i learned that nudity was a crime, thus why they wear the tiniest bikinis called MICRO BIKINIS (as close as nude as possible for the perfect tan)

only grandmas or foreigners in Brazil wear one piece swimsuit....

1 Like

Re: I Call This The Sound Of Life (photo, Video) by dehiero: 12:45am On Dec 27, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Lol, no bro I don't want to talk about the negative sides of Brazil because we already know them, from the favelas to the drugs and the gangs and the truth is that Brazil is much more than that, Brazil is a wonderful country so let me just project the positive vibe and when you visit Brazil you would understand, brazil is a wonderful country
Consider visiting other southern American countries too maximize the PR benefits u earned it so flex it.. You don't know what u might find

1 Like

Re: I Call This The Sound Of Life (photo, Video) by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 27, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

FIXED
unless the bikini is as tiny as possible, then Brazilians dont like it.... they want bare minimum tan line, and wearing a one piece bikini is considered BLASPHEMY in Brazil. i never understood why all over Europe women are sunbathing topless but never in Brazil, until i learned that nudity was a crime, thus why they wear the tiniest bikinis called MICRO BIKINIS (as close as nude as possible for the perfect tan)

only grandmas or foreigners in Brazil wear one piece swimsuit....

Lol yea nudity is a crime , Tan line is a goal in Brazil they love it and infact some women always do it and they find that tan line sexy, if you are single and you love to party toy would enjoy this country

Re: I Call This The Sound Of Life (photo, Video) by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 27, 2021
dehiero:

Consider visiting other southern American countries too maximize the PR benefits u earned it so flex it.. You don't know what u might find

Yea I will bro, that's my plan, Argentina would be the first place and na money o, I can't buy the iPhone x that you advised me to buy bro, that thing go tear my pocket grin grin, I would settle for iPhone 8 plus cool
Re: I Call This The Sound Of Life (photo, Video) by dehiero: 12:54am On Dec 27, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Yea I will bro, that's my plan, Argentina would be the first place and na money o, I can't buy the iPhone x that you advised me to buy bro, that thing go tear my pocket grin grin, I would settle for iPhone 8 plus cool
It's a good buy ..I was thinking of a used iPhone x tho abiii na brand new u want
Re: I Call This The Sound Of Life (photo, Video) by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 27, 2021
dehiero:

It's a good buy ..I was thinking of a used iPhone x tho abiii na brand new u want

Yes I prefer new, I promised myself not to buy anything used again because of my past experience, I wrote about it, I prefer new so that I would enjoy the phone
Re: I Call This The Sound Of Life (photo, Video) by dehiero: 1:00am On Dec 27, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Yes I prefer new, I promised myself not to buy anything used again because of my past experience, I wrote about it, I prefer new so that I would enjoy the phone
no reputable stores for used gadgets around you?
Re: I Call This The Sound Of Life (photo, Video) by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 27, 2021
dehiero:

no reputable stores for used gadgets around you?

Come to think of it that's true there are shops that sell them, I would check them out, thanks
Re: I Call This The Sound Of Life (photo, Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:04am On Dec 27, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
Lol yea nudity is a crime , Tan line is a goal in Brazil they love it and infact some women always do it and they find that tan line sexy, if you are single and you love to party toy would enjoy this country

yeah tan lines are a sign of being trendy....and i dont mind them, but their love for blond body hair (arm and legs) is something i can never get used to. most women bleach their body hair to blond out of fashion (even black women) and i find this a bit disturbing (although it never turned me off of a sexy Brazilian woman)

Re: I Call This The Sound Of Life (photo, Video) by dehiero: 1:07am On Dec 27, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Come to think of it that's true there are shops that sell them, I would check them out, thanks
that is a good business idea if not for the tax
Re: I Call This The Sound Of Life (photo, Video) by Nobody: 1:10am On Dec 27, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

yeah tan lines are a sign of being trendy....and i dont mind them, but their love for blond body hair (arm and legs) is something i can never get used to. most women bleach their body hair to blond out of fashion (even black women) and i find this a bit disturbing (although it never turned me off of a sexy Brazilian woman)

No wonder I see black women with blonde body hair,I am always like ok... Caramba grin grin
Re: I Call This The Sound Of Life (photo, Video) by Nobody: 1:12am On Dec 27, 2021
dehiero:

that is a good business idea if not for the tax

Rent also and you need to run the shop in a good location eg a feira like we call it here, its like a place where you find lots of shops like tejuosho Market in naija and tax depends on the size of your business
Re: I Call This The Sound Of Life (photo, Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:14am On Dec 27, 2021
dehiero:

Argentina, Colombia are close 2nd but but Brazil has to be up there as the top country in South America (for the good life, good food, great people, fantastic women, great culture, .... and if Venezuela wasnt so bleeped up, they would be next to Colombia and Argentina too.
back when there was no Embargo, Venezuela was the SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!
Re: I Call This The Sound Of Life (photo, Video) by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 27, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

Argentina, Colombia are close 2nd but but Brazil has to be up there as the top country in South America (for the good life, good food, great people, fantastic women, great culture, .... and if Venezuela wasnt so bleeped up, they would be next to Colombia and Argentina too.

Corruption and America destroyed Venezuela and they are freaking rich but not anymore I guess
Re: I Call This The Sound Of Life (photo, Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:20am On Dec 27, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
No wonder I see black women with blonde body hair,I am always like ok... Caramba grin grin

yeah it looks really awkward but i guess they see it as trendy, so ...
Re: I Call This The Sound Of Life (photo, Video) by dehiero: 1:22am On Dec 27, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Rent also and you need to run the shop in a good location eg a feira like we call it here, its like a place where you find lots of shops like tejuosho Market in naija and tax depends on the size of your business
I'm particular about the import tax on the gadgets
Re: I Call This The Sound Of Life (photo, Video) by Nobody: 1:24am On Dec 27, 2021
dehiero:

I'm particular about the import tax on the gadgets

Oh yea that ish is off the roof, in Brazil they don't joke with taxes
Re: I Call This The Sound Of Life (photo, Video) by dehiero: 1:25am On Dec 27, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

Travelling around the mercosul should not be that expensive yeah? They have lots of airlines that should push the prices down a bit
Re: I Call This The Sound Of Life (photo, Video) by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 27, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

yeah it looks really awkward but i guess they see it as trendy, so ...

Yea that's true I used to think its normal but I know they do tan line in Brazil because I see alot of places that do it and remember Brazil is center of plastic surgeries and they do it perfectly
Re: I Call This The Sound Of Life (photo, Video) by Nobody: 1:26am On Dec 27, 2021
dehiero:

Travelling around the mercosul should not that expensive yeah? They have lots of airlines that should push the prices down a bit

I would prefer traveling by bus because its fun and comfortable and it would be cheaper, I have alot of plans for 2022
Re: I Call This The Sound Of Life (photo, Video) by dehiero: 1:27am On Dec 27, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

I would prefer traveling by bus because its fun and comfortable and it would be cheaper, I have alot of plans for 2022
That's the spirit bro let's make things happen 2022 we leaving our comfort zone
Re: I Call This The Sound Of Life (photo, Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:28am On Dec 27, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
Corruption and America destroyed Venezuela and they are freaking rich but not anymore I guess

yeah these embargos are only because they deal with Russia, same shiit they did/doing with Cuba. these foreign gov dont care about the suffering of the people, they only think about their narrow minded agenda etc.... actually Chavez was very good to the people, he was only a bastard with foreign investments/involvement in Venezuela. in Venezuela schools/unis are free, same with hospitals.... many foreigners (even today) go to Venezuela for studies. most Venezuelans i meet speak English.

the funny part is that, in the time of Pablo Escobar, Colombians would run to Venezuela for a better life, now today, thanks to Embargo and nonsense, Venezuelans run to Colombia for a better life.

anyway back to the subject....i actually believe that latin american women who can compete with Brazilian beauty is only Venezuelans and Colombians, the only difference is the exotic side of Brazilians.
Re: I Call This The Sound Of Life (photo, Video) by Nobody: 1:41am On Dec 27, 2021
dehiero:

That's the spirit bro let's make things happen 2022 we leaving our comfort zone

Yea even me I love travelling
Re: I Call This The Sound Of Life (photo, Video) by Nobody: 1:45am On Dec 27, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

yeah these embargos are only because they deal with Russia, same shiit they did/doing with Cuba. these foreign gov dont care about the suffering of the people, they only think about their narrow minded agenda etc.... actually Chavez was very good to the people, he was only a bastard with foreign investments/involvement in Venezuela. in Venezuela schools/unis are free, same with hospitals.... many foreigners (even today) go to Venezuela for studies. most Venezuelans i meet speak English.

the funny part is that, in the time of Pablo Escobar, Colombians would run to Venezuela for a better life, now today, thanks to Embargo and nonsense, Venezuelans run to Colombia for a better life.

anyway back to the subject....i actually believe that latin american women who can compete with Brazilian beauty is only Venezuelans and Colombians, the only difference is the exotic side of Brazilians.

Hmmm, I cant wait to visit Colombia and Venezuela and I actually watched a documentary about Hugo chaves and it changed my mind set about Hugo the man was loved by this people and they still love him till today and this is why the Americans can't overthrow maduro till today, leftist just took over Chile and 2022 would be an interesting year for Brazil, the presidential elections would be tough

(1) (2) (Reply)

Masturbation Is Ruining You, If I Could Stop It, You Can / Seriously Considering Remaining Single All My Life! / Have U Ever Fallen In Luv Wit Sum1 U Hav Neva Seen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.