Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

When Someone Is Troubled, You May Shy Away From Them. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Someone Is Troubled, You May Shy Away From Them. (209 Views)

Why Do The So Called Moderate Muslims Shy Away From Fighting Against Jihadists / Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? / Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Someone Is Troubled, You May Shy Away From Them. by MyCatholicLife: 8:34am On Dec 27, 2021

When someone is troubled, you may shy away from them. It’s easy to think that engaging them will impose a heavy burden on your time and energy. But if the Lord is the one directing your conversation, He can do amazing things in a short while. Sure, there are times when love demands many hours of care, but often times a few words, a listening ear, or a gentle smile will do more for a person in need than you could ever imagine (See Diary #1736).

Reflect upon the fact that God is able to accomplish amazing things with very little effort on your part. All it takes is a willing response to the gentle promptings of His Heart so as to speak a kind word, listen to a burdened heart, or offer a work of charity. If it’s done as a result of the promptings of the Holy Spirit, it will be amazingly simple, delightful and well worth the effort. Ponder how well you listen to the daily inspirations of the Holy Spirit and seek to act the next time you are moved to do so.

Lord, I pray that I will always be ready and willing to act as an instrument of Your Mercy. Please inspire me, dear Lord, to act on the promptings that You send me, and help me to express Your love to others in the simplest of ways. Jesus, I trust in You.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPJH-Gr2Edo

(1) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele Releases 2022 Prophecies For Glo, Airtel, Mtn, 9mobile / Jehovah Jireh Is Forever Enough For Me! / Dealing With The Spirit Of Lust Part Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.