Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � (48673 Views)

Port Harcourt Black Soot Is Affecting The Atmospheric Colour: Video / Black Soot: Early Morning Weather Condition In Rivers State / Black Soot: The water I Used In Cleaning My House This Morning In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � by Alaigbopress: 8:59am On Dec 27, 2021
G
Re: Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � by Polynek(m): 8:59am On Dec 27, 2021
Omo Dix is serious oo
Re: Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � by Bmaster(m): 8:59am On Dec 27, 2021
Please how much is face mask sold over there?

Somebody's son is about to become richer
Re: Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � by twilliamx(m): 9:00am On Dec 27, 2021
Better get out of that place or wear a filtered face mask
Re: Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � by Wiseoldman: 9:00am On Dec 27, 2021
motionarena:
I dey PH i never see any soot

Where are you staying in PHC?

You can mention the larger `Roumo..` not necessarily your street...It will be interesting to know your suburb is isolated by some geo-atmospheric miracle.

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � by CHAIRMAN1(m): 9:01am On Dec 27, 2021
Rivers of soot! From Rivers of blood to this! Wike wake up!

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � by od501: 9:01am On Dec 27, 2021
kayzkayz:
To everyone who’s been doubting the situation of things in the capital city of Rivers State.

I’m scared to go jogging because each time I return home it feels like I worked a night shift in one of the factories but that’s not the case.

I don’t even wish to talk about how much of mess my house, clothes, bath-tub and everything in between turns to everyday in this struggle.

Here’s the kerchief I cleaned my nostrils with. Thomases there you have it, PH is no longer safe, it’s only getting worse by the day. �

GOD SAVE US! The government is super bleeped and tell me why everyone wouldn’t want to japa! �‍♂️

Guy, you won't understand the implication of this until it's up to one year. Get out of there ASAP, or visit a medical expert for advice. Seriously, don't take this lightly!!

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � by izubext007: 9:01am On Dec 27, 2021
Stop smoking
Re: Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � by Skillsnigeria: 9:02am On Dec 27, 2021
Hmmm, the lord will deliver una
Re: Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � by AmazingELixir: 9:03am On Dec 27, 2021
kayzkayz:
To everyone who’s been doubting the situation of things in the capital city of Rivers State.

I’m scared to go jogging because each time I return home it feels like I worked a night shift in one of the factories but that’s not the case.

I don’t even wish to talk about how much of mess my house, clothes, bath-tub and everything in between turns to everyday in this struggle.

Here’s the kerchief I cleaned my nostrils with. Thomases there you have it, PH is no longer safe, it’s only getting worse by the day. �

GOD SAVE US! The government is super bleeped and tell me why everyone wouldn’t want to japa! �‍♂️

Youngman stop making noise....if you can't stand it relocate.
Re: Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � by Tohsynetita1: 9:03am On Dec 27, 2021
kayzkayz:

cancer and respiratory problem is close to you people. This is life endangering.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � by Reference(m): 9:03am On Dec 27, 2021
It is by product of the illegal processing of crude oil in the creeks which has assumed garguantan proportions over the recent years. The end of the rainy season and absence of humidity has cast it front and centre of the news lately.

The only way to end this is through societal awareness and the willingness of the Federal Government to give some sort of recognition to these activities so they can be regulated and with regulation comes standards towards a better environment.

One of the reasons why agitation from the creeks appears contained is because the 'boys' are busy elsewhere so stopping it by coercion will only open another set of challenges to our fragile and tottering economy.

4 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � by RosyIsBlessed: 9:03am On Dec 27, 2021
Please stop jogging outside in the morning. If you must jog, do it inside your house behind closed doors as it's been confirmed that jogging outside in the morning makes you breathe in very large chunk of the soot, since the weather is humid in the morning hours and makes it more condensed.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 27, 2021
What is causing this
Re: Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � by 4gunners(m): 9:03am On Dec 27, 2021
While government is cashing out on gas flaring taxes. I’ve given up on our leaders.
Re: Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � by lereinter(m): 9:03am On Dec 27, 2021
Leave the state na

Show the video of the nose you clean
Re: Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � by Mvena(f): 9:03am On Dec 27, 2021
Ahn ahn

Re: Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � by SocialJustice: 9:04am On Dec 27, 2021
kayzkayz:

You guys need to start relocating out of that place to a place with better air. You will keep blaming government until people start dying from avoidable respiratory diseases.
Re: Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � by abobote: 9:05am On Dec 27, 2021
And you people can't mobilize and protest? Lazy portharcourt people

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � by tooth4tooth: 9:05am On Dec 27, 2021
motionarena:
I dey PH i never see any soot
Clean your nostril with white handkerchief let see. If not black,you don't leave in PH

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � by RosyIsBlessed: 9:05am On Dec 27, 2021
Sirheny007:
The docile Port Harcourt youths are too occupied with cultism, bunkering and ogogoro to protest and get their Governor's attention.

Tueh!

We are working something out.
Re: Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:06am On Dec 27, 2021
They want to turn PH residents into car exhaust pipes

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � by NiklauseFred(m): 9:06am On Dec 27, 2021
I think it's best we start wearing mask here in ph

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � by ibechris(m): 9:06am On Dec 27, 2021
Wear your nose mask...whether covid or not,take it to be the new Covid in town.

This will certainly cause heart problem of varying degrees if nothing is done.

This is the time to know if u have a working governor and as well asa working President.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � by mmsen: 9:06am On Dec 27, 2021
matrix199:
This is serious.

So, what is the government waiting for to address this environmental pollution? If it was Turkey or UN that invited the government to an environmental conservation summit, they'll be quick to jet out.
Charity begins at home!

Doing the job that they get paid for is not charity.
Re: Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � by Odinaka00(m): 9:08am On Dec 27, 2021
Wike is busy telling one Governor that there re no roads in his state

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � by Mazterrr: 9:09am On Dec 27, 2021
This is scary o. Me that is planning of moving to PH soon.
Re: Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � by Tomilola360: 9:10am On Dec 27, 2021
yanabasee2:
So with all these awareness online, Rivers state governor is yet to react on this deadly issue....

Seems, Wike is part of this soot actions.....

In the nearest future, many people in Rivers state will be treating lungs related cancer and diseases.....

the noise is not for wike.
buhari is incompetent sir.
Re: Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 27, 2021
I keep seeing posts everyday on this soot ish in PH, and people just sit in their houses and type SOS calls to the government.

This did not start today - soot stories in PH have been ongoing for the past 5 years, yet nobody heeded the warning. What do you want the government to do? Ask the oil companies to stop mining and shut down the economy? How long would it take to effect such an order?

If you have the means to relocate, please do so. These SOS calls for help will always fall on deaf ears, anyway
Re: Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � by CapodeCapouti(m): 9:12am On Dec 27, 2021
Port Harcourt is now city of the living dead.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

400 Level UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Two Failed Attempts (Photo) / Bike Riders Rescue A Suicidal Man Who Jumped Over Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge (Video) / Doctors Remove Cup Stuck Inside A Woman For 4 Years From Sex Incident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.