Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � (48668 Views)

Port Harcourt Black Soot Is Affecting The Atmospheric Colour: Video / Black Soot: Early Morning Weather Condition In Rivers State / Black Soot: The water I Used In Cleaning My House This Morning In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � by JooEeL(m): 12:47pm On Dec 27, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

This is no longer funny o.

Does Wike leave in this same PH city with you guys because I don't know the reason why he has not started taking measures to help Riverians and non-Riverians living in Rivers state.

May God help una o

Imagine calling a whole people "Riverians"? People of rivers. They have no identity other than Riverians.

And it doesn't sound ridiculous to you?

When blacks begin to reason more properly and discover yourselves, that would be the first solution to their well-grounded problems.
Re: Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � by JooEeL(m): 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2021
Reference:
It is by product of the illegal processing of crude oil in the creeks which has assumed garguantan proportions over the recent years. The end of the rainy season and absence of humidity has cast it front and centre of the news lately.

The only way to end this is through societal awareness and the willingness of the Federal Government to give some sort of recognition to these activities so they can be regulated and with regulation comes standards towards a better environment.

One of the reasons why agitation from the creeks appears contained is because the 'boys' are busy elsewhere so stopping it by coercion will only open another set of challenges to our fragile and tottering economy.

FG that doesn't mind if you are all killed. A FG full of Fulanis is who you think love you?

Why are southerners this slow? Gosh.

You do not know the Nigeria you're calling on had a serious plan to exterminate the Igbo race in the Biafran war?

Read this and think of what they think of you in the surrounding region:

https://www.nairaland.com/275269/house-reps-20-million-niger
Re: Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � by JooEeL(m): 12:52pm On Dec 27, 2021
abobote:
And you people can't mobilize and protest? Lazy portharcourt people

If they can't even make attempt to save their life, how can these kind of people talk about self-determination or revolution...

These are proper minted slaves.

These people are a proof that the slave-trade era can easily begin again.
Re: Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � by JooEeL(m): 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2021
ibechris:
Wear your nose mask...whether covid or not,take it to be the new Covid in town.

This will certainly cause heart problem of varying degrees if nothing is done.

This is the time to know if u have a working governor and as well asa working President.

The soot will still get into the airway.

Nigerians as usual. They always learn how to adapt to situations, no matter how oppressive.

Always never tackling the root of a problem. Shy, indolent, cowardly people. No wonder they are Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
JooEeL:

Imagine calling a whole people "Riverians"? People of rivers. They have no identity other than Riverians.

And it doesn't sound ridiculous to you?

When blacks begin to reason more properly and discover yourselves, that would be the first solution to their well-grounded problems.

Okay! Oga, please advice me on what to call people from Rivers state?
Re: Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � by blackpanda: 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2021
matrix199:
This is serious.

So, what is the government waiting for to address this environmental pollution? If it was Turkey or UN that invited the government to an environmental conservation summit, they'll be quick to jet out.
Charity begins at home!

But must it always be federal govt What of the state and local govt? What are they there for
Re: Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � by HRprof: 1:26pm On Dec 27, 2021
My palm this morning after touching my window net

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

All of them will get shot. It’s risky. That’s why you need to somehow get it on international air because I notice this government likes to look good to outsiders but don’t care how they look to Nigerians.
...why did you edit my post to favour your reply... You should have quoted me the way I typed it.... I am not in support of shutting down oil facilities... Government should act fast to save the health of rivers people
Re: Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � by Enny2013(f): 2:33pm On Dec 27, 2021
FiverrTutor:

Please send me your number to kaladagreen1983@gmail.com
Lol! For wot nah?
Re: Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � by JooEeL(m): 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

Okay! Oga, please advice me on what to call people from Rivers state?

That they have not been able to group together to create a name for themselves is a testament to why most blacks are the ideal specimen for slavery.

Rivers was created with a decree by a genocidist called Gowon in 1967 to weaken the agitation of Biafra. When people create a name for you by decree, it only shows you're slaves... or let's say pets. Only pets answer the names their owners give them.

Go find your identity.
Re: Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � by Agugbadin: 4:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
Very scary
Re: Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � by mbahdi(m): 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
U guys are very lucky there.atleast u will no longer waste money on snuff.free snuff everywhere
Re: Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � by gibzzhd: 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2021
Our nose for PH Na Exhaust pipe now oooo
Im worried daily and concerned about my health and my neighbors think I'm over reactive.
Re: Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � by ibietela2(m): 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2021
Sirheny007:
The docile Port Harcourt youths are too occupied with cultism, bunkering and ogogoro to protest and get their Governor's attention.

Tueh!

You are stupid

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � by ibietela2(m): 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
engrflames:
Port harcourt residents are paying for the sins of lazy ph youths involved in illegal bunkering activities. Funny enough, this illegal bunkering are mostly carried out by the indigenes.

You dey mad sire
Re: Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � by BlackDuke(m): 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2021
And some people will still be smoking cigarettes there o. This is a major health hazard.
Re: Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � by Billiantlee: 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2021
This things are really getting out of hand in pH...most especially...I wonder how the people living over there survive at that type of polluted.... environment...... urgency and awareness of the effects really need to be related to the people living there
Re: Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � by otokx(m): 11:47pm On Dec 27, 2021
Continue the stop the soot campaign.
Re: Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � by lurvy: 9:23am On Dec 29, 2021
#StopTheSoot
#wikewakeup
#shameonFG

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

400 Level UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Two Failed Attempts (Photo) / Bike Riders Rescue A Suicidal Man Who Jumped Over Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge (Video) / Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.