Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,722 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

See The GUTS Of My Wife - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The GUTS Of My Wife (61885 Views)

My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Fame1309(f): 10:39am On Dec 28, 2021
[quote author=AGurlnoname post=108847362]

Abegi, you men on Nairaland always come online to say whatever you like about women. I know things like this happens, the best he can do is to pray and with faith and hardwork he will surely overcome. My problem here is you men have more to say about "women" but forget the roles y'all play in some women life's too.[/quote
Read people's experience and learn.so u be a better house wife
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 28, 2021
Ain't nothing wrong with divorcing.
The thing is...marriage is now an outdated idea.
Modern marriage should come with clause and policies,including a renewal clause.

Love is DEAD
Money may make it last a little longer
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by yeldey: 10:39am On Dec 28, 2021
HenryDion:
For me, you're free to pack your bags to your parent's place, but don't think of ever returning.

Just like a friend of mine, the day his wife packed her bags to her parents home was the same day a new job landed. The wife later returned but was bounced out few week later.
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by jimter44(m): 10:41am On Dec 28, 2021
Sorry for what you've passed through. I'll advise you to take everything to God in prayer for the restoration of your marriage.
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Eagban(m): 10:41am On Dec 28, 2021
[/color][color=#770077]Marriage should be for better for worse[color=#770077][/color]
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by tuboi: 10:41am On Dec 28, 2021
AGurlnoname:

Abegi, you men on Nairaland always come online to say whatever you like about women. I know things like this happens, the best he can do is to pray and with faith and hardwork he will surely overcome. My problem here is you men have more to say about "women" but forget the roles y'all play in some women life's too.

With your mindset it’s impossible having any meaningful conversation with you..Just be the husband in your home cos no man will be good enough for you…
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by TheMostComplex1: 10:41am On Dec 28, 2021
If your wife actually did all this it means that she's evil
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by BITTEREX: 10:42am On Dec 28, 2021
Rtk5:
Men you need to hussle and if possible avoid marriage. The worst thing that can ever happen to a man is going broke.

Please I am not trying to poison anybody's heart. It is good to fall in love and marry the right partner. I tell you most solemnly, until things get bad, you will never know the real attitude of your partner.

I remember when I lost my job and things became so bad that I planned to kill my self on a certain day, what stopped me from committing suicide was I fell into a deep sleep that I didn't wake up till the next day at around 8am. On waking up i relaized that God did something to me that i couldn't explain till today and the thought of suicide vanished.

Back to my topic, there was a day during my times of trial and hardship that my wife told me she wanted to go and visit her male friend in his house, I stopped her by saying why will a married woman do that and you even have the guts to tell me. It ended in a fight, anytime we have any slight quarrel, she will pack her things and leave to her mum's place and the family always support her actions without knowing from me what happened.

There was a time when our child was just barely few months old, i left the house for an interview, i trecked about 3km to the venue, she left him at home and went to only God knows where, only for her to call me that she has left the house and my son for me, that i should get home before he wakes up from sleep, i couldn't wait for the interview to get to my turn, i begged a random person on the road and he gave me #1,000 that was after i begged more than ten different people with other refusing to answer me not to talk of helping. I ran home and thank God i met him just waking up. I took him back to the interview and a kind lady helped me with him until it got to my turn and i finished and went back home.

In the night at about 7pm while i was preparing to bath him, she entered the house and carried him to bath him, i didn't utter a word and i forgave her.

Guys, you need to see how thin i became during those trials, no single food to eat. I became a shadow of myself, i became so shy of walking in public because of how frustrated i became. I have many experiences but i rest my case here.

The sad reality right now is that we are still married, while the good is that things have improved 10times better than it has ever been but i've placed her where she belongs. The only thing stopping me from divorce is what people will say and my image. Do you know that honestly she hasn't learnt her lessons as she is still a problem to me, always nagging and i don't have peace in my own house.

Right now i'm on the process of divorce and i'm building resistance to whatever people will say.

Where is she from?
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Mossadd: 10:42am On Dec 28, 2021
lied:
Wicked Lazy man
You better hustle and stop starving the innocent woman and the little child.

Nonsense.
it shall not be well with your generation with these non sense you type infact you shall die young if care is not taken oloriburuku omo ofo
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Admiral49(m): 10:42am On Dec 28, 2021
I have come to realize that the downfall of any marriage whether Will of God or not is PERSONALITY OF THE COUPLES...some people Carry their personalities into marriage and causes so much harm that even being born again cannot solve example, naturally a man or woman easily gets angry and can be angry with the partner for one week or the man or woman is extremely stubborn or not submissive or stingy or always have mood swings and transfer aggression. We just need to work on our personalities before we get married or else it will destroy everything not even GOD will be interested in helping us because we are the problems.
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 28, 2021
Mexzie:

If you are not married, you will marry an abusive husband who beats the hell out of you and you will not even have the kind to go anywhere and tell anyone, if you are married, your husband will turn to an abusive husband who uses you as a punching bag.
Then you will understand not to talk shit like this.

Hey!!!! Be careful what you wish on me. Don't make your life more miserable, be careful.
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by udemzyudex(m): 10:43am On Dec 28, 2021
everythinggirly:
It's good to pray for the right one even before marriage, someone that loves you can't hurt you. Love never fails.

Love is pain.
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by idanone(m): 10:43am On Dec 28, 2021
Rtk5:
My brother, you're right on point, the parent are even over struggling. Do you know anytime she packs and go to her parent's place if i don't go to beg them amd her to come back, she would forever remain there?
allow her to pack again and don't bother to go and bring her back
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by jidxin(m): 10:43am On Dec 28, 2021
AGurlnoname:
Lol... Is it only men that have problems here? Everytime my wife this, my girlfriend that, my sister that. Oga you're a lazy man for you to come online to say such things about your wife. Go and hustle more and stop complaining about your poor wife.

Mod: keep quoting me guys, lol. Check the validity of this story, all is cock and bull story for clickbits, another thread to say vile things about women again. This same handler loves degrading and body shame women but well is a platform, everyone can say shiii.

Lmao.... Nairaland men are so emotional shocked, see quotes abeg
you are the emotional one here yet you still can't read to understand... The OP here is not lazy cos he's 10 times better than he was.... It is lady like you that are very lazy dependent,
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by samdaisi: 10:44am On Dec 28, 2021
Wicked Lazy man[/b]

Nonsenses

Frustrated divorce woman looking for more members, waisted generation
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Millz404(m): 10:45am On Dec 28, 2021
AGurlnoname:
Lol... Is it only men that have problems here? Everytime my wife this, my girlfriend that, my sister that. Oga you're a lazy man for you to come online to say such things about your wife. Go and hustle more and stop complaining about your poor wife.

Mod: keep quoting me guys, lol. Check the validity of this story, all is cock and bull story for clickbits, another thread to say vile things about women again. This same handler loves degrading and body shame women but well is a platform, everyone can say shiii.

Anyone that is married to this olodo and plans to marry her is already cursed. Lazy dumb fvck that sits like a disabled person and wants all her needs taken care of has the effrontery to call somebody lazy...
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by kapelvej: 10:46am On Dec 28, 2021
Rtk5:
Men you need to hussle and if possible avoid marriage. The worst thing that can ever happen to a man is going broke.

Please I am not trying to poison anybody's heart. It is good to fall in love and marry the right partner. I tell you most solemnly, until things get bad, you will never know the real attitude of your partner.

I remember when I lost my job and things became so bad that I planned to kill my self on a certain day, what stopped me from committing suicide was I fell into a deep sleep that I didn't wake up till the next day at around 8am. On waking up i relaized that God did something to me that i couldn't explain till today and the thought of suicide vanished.

Back to my topic, there was a day during my times of trial and hardship that my wife told me she wanted to go and visit her male friend in his house, I stopped her by saying why will a married woman do that and you even have the guts to tell me. It ended in a fight, anytime we have any slight quarrel, she will pack her things and leave to her mum's place and the family always support her actions without knowing from me what happened.

There was a time when our child was just barely few months old, i left the house for an interview, i trecked about 3km to the venue, she left him at home and went to only God knows where, only for her to call me that she has left the house and my son for me, that i should get home before he wakes up from sleep, i couldn't wait for the interview to get to my turn, i begged a random person on the road and he gave me #1,000 that was after i begged more than ten different people with other refusing to answer me not to talk of helping. I ran home and thank God i met him just waking up. I took him back to the interview and a kind lady helped me with him until it got to my turn and i finished and went back home.

In the night at about 7pm while i was preparing to bath him, she entered the house and carried him to bath him, i didn't utter a word and i forgave her.

Guys, you need to see how thin i became during those trials, no single food to eat. I became a shadow of myself, i became so shy of walking in public because of how frustrated i became. I have many experiences but i rest my case here.

The sad reality right now is that we are still married, while the good is that things have improved 10times better than it has ever been but i've placed her where she belongs. The only thing stopping me from divorce is what people will say and my image. Do you know that honestly she hasn't learnt her lessons as she is still a problem to me, always nagging and i don't have peace in my own house.

Right now i'm on the process of divorce and i'm building resistance to whatever people will say.
The problem is that, women can not respect some one that do not threat them with some iota of thoroughness. The more you try to make peace reign the more they get disgusted by your action. It is not their fault, that is how they were created. They can not respect who do can not show dominate influence and authority. The sesame woman you are complaining about, will be a faithful and "law abiding" woman under another man. That is how it is

1 Like

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Galaxydon1(m): 10:47am On Dec 28, 2021
AGurlnoname:

birds of a feather flock together.
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by smasher1(m): 10:47am On Dec 28, 2021
Rtk5:
My brother, you're right on point, the parent are even over struggling. Do you know anytime she packs and go to her parent's place if i don't go to beg them amd her to come back, she would forever remain there?

I once did that wrong move. We are divorced now. When such occurs and you are clearly not in the fault, never go to beg a woman or her family.
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by sucre: 10:50am On Dec 28, 2021
lied:
Wicked Lazy man

Nonsense.

Mumu,
What stops the woman to hustle. I'm sure you are a parasite. I wonder why you went to school?
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by greypencils: 10:51am On Dec 28, 2021
Rtk5:
You should have left her there. A woman that abandons her child, forget about you for now, is not worth living with not to talk less of loving. She is in love with herself and definitely doesn't care about you nor the child. THAT'S THE TRUTH. Like others have said, you never should have used money to chase women. You married an illusion, the real her is who she is when you don't have money.
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by tradepunter: 10:51am On Dec 28, 2021
AGurlnoname:

I wonder what your brain is made off
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Saynoomore: 10:52am On Dec 28, 2021
Lightorder:
I am so so blessed here oooo. Thank God ooo. Before my wife thinks of it, she would already know that no single fellow in her large prominent family would throw their weight behind her on that. I am very close to them. She is so so close to my family that before we have any issues, my family have already supported her and be ever ready to blame me. We respect your ourselves resolve our matters ourselves

You are truly blessed to have that woman sir! She's indeed a wise woman by ensuring that she endeared herself to your family. Mine is the exact opposite. Too many quarrels by my oversabi wife! I've also vowed that since she won't apply wisdom, I won't make it any easy for her! She is good at packing her luggage at the slightest provocation!
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by ImoleNaija: 10:52am On Dec 28, 2021
Saynoomore:
Does it beat your imagination that even God created them last! He made sure everything was in the garden, else they would complain and run away from the garden to Lucifer! Even with everything in the garden, the woman still yielded to the serpent. Na so them be o!

Haaa! Eleyi po!

1 Like

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by newoffer: 10:53am On Dec 28, 2021
U no see dis trait before marrying her? U cannot do anything. That's how she is wired. I pity marriage
Rtk5:
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Didi0808(m): 10:53am On Dec 28, 2021
U’re still married to a woman that did all that to you? Una dey try sha o
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by kapelvej: 10:53am On Dec 28, 2021
yanabasee2:

I pray never to meet and marry woman like you...

I've seen a man who was earning big, built houses and had good investments.... Married early and was happy.... He had an issue that he was accused of murder.... He was arrested and charged. He spent money to end the case.... He sold all his assets and houses and went broke...

All his friends left him, his wife left him and married his friend.

You can't accuse men who fall as being weak or lazy.

The Op is not lazy, he's a hard working man.
Amen. Just imagine what that woman wrote there
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by ekerintee: 10:54am On Dec 28, 2021
I strongly agree with you ,even if you marry the right woman,she can still turn against U ,not every woman has the capacity to endure tough time and hardship.The generation of women we have now , majority only want men for comfort.if U go thru tough times,only the good one will stay .In future ,there may be less marriage ,men are going thru bad times in hand of women.The society has so much empowered them,I must say men have their own weak side too.

RealityGod:

Story. Just pray for God’s presence in your home always. The right one can still misbehave
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Ikem11(m): 10:55am On Dec 28, 2021
AGurlnoname:

Madam, a bad woman is a bad woman weda he hustle x10 she will always have issues.

No be only him marry and was once in a bad situation. Am a living example of having a good wife in times of bad situation.

She even went as far as taking small money I gave for upkeep use it and open a business for us and managing it till things become right for me.

Jazebel na Jazebel even if you are a king.

1 Like

Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 28, 2021
AGurlnoname:

Your lips big oo
Your pussy go still big too grin
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by Guyman02: 10:56am On Dec 28, 2021
Rtk5:

I have been through some of what you posted and even separated from my wife for a period but the only difference is the above, my wife doesn't play with the welfare of our children no matter the situation, she is ready to watch me starve but cant even allow another person to carry our kids not to mention leaving them unattended at home.
Re: See The GUTS Of My Wife by foleskay(m): 10:56am On Dec 28, 2021
Palema007:
It is quite pathetic that the reasoning capacity of male posters on this thread so far is as equal as grains of rice. All of you just sleep lie for one direction! Very unreasonable bunch!

Some guy from nowhere post a miserable story of his home and wife, you all could only jump on his post vindicating him while casting stones without even trying to validate his story. Not objective comment except on which was ignored and less liked. Then one is left to wonder what solution has any proffered to save the marriage or lessen Ops claimed burden than dishing derogatory words and insults on the lady who doesn't even know you exist.

Pathetic halfwits everywhere, are these truly our leaders of tomorrow? Bunch of low reasoning bitter lots! What a waste!
Are you the lady in question?? Why all the rants?? Most of u girl would just hide inside ur coccoons throwing jabs and punches online..constituting nuisance with your gibberish grammars,thinking you're making sense,where's your lots are dumb ass. No objectivity atal undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) / Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) / Nigerian Lady Advises Married Men To Have Regular Sex With Wives To Stop Nagging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.