Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,268 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

What I Witnessed Last Night! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What I Witnessed Last Night! (33408 Views)

As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed / I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. / What I Witnessed At The Hospital That Made Me Shed Tears. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Witnessed Last Night! by Frank150: 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2021
That is what long throat curse
Re: What I Witnessed Last Night! by FahBuLous: 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2021
The man is an irredeemable simp...

Very simple
Re: What I Witnessed Last Night! by MNDY(m): 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2021
efficiencie:

There is no right age difference. Age is just a number and, in my own opinion, not a true reflection of how a person has aged biologically, in terms of wisdom and experience. I have met persons with more years that are outstandingly foolish and persons with fewer years that are remarkably wise. I have met ladies in their 30s that look, act and think younger than ladies in their 20s. So age in terms of how many years spent alive is nothing as far as I am concerned. As far as domestic violence and toxic individuals are concerned age as we know it has nothing to do with it. There are 15 year olds with enough bile and malice to kill to 30 year olds and vice versa. Find your match, irrespective of age difference, and live in accordance with the standards of marriage and you will have no issues...breach this, and you sufferings will never end.

Actually, Home Training is what is key in determining how a person is trained to treat people.
Re: What I Witnessed Last Night! by victorazy(m): 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2021
mrkings84:
Good morning Nairalanders. So yesterday as we were watching the Chelsea match in a viewing center, a big, rotund woman, (very big, tall and round) stepped into the arena, at first I didn't really noticed her even though I saw her walked in as I was sitting close to the door (this is my ideal place for sitting when in a large crowd), next thing I heard was a big commanding scream "my friend come with ur phone".

At this point, people's attention were drown to the woman who made the high commanding order, and swiftly i wandered to see who the command was to, lo and behold, it was to a man who is much more older than the woman.
Older in age, but emaller in stature.

And it happens to be her husband.

Now I saw the man step back to where he was sitting, unplug his phone from the wall socket, and made way to meet his commanding wife.

See, while this was going on, I saw on the man's face some trembling reactions. He was kind of shivering and muttering something which even if everywhere was silent no one would have heard.
He was frightened and embarrassed at the same time.

Boom!, The man left with his darling wife. Then some people around me reacted by saying, ah, if this woman is this rude to her husband in public that means in their home the man is in soup.
And some sort of sayings...

"Now, my question is, what should be the right age difference between spouses"?

I didn't just like that incident of yesterday.
I realized the man was way advance than his wife aside the fact that she was very much bigger than the husband in size.

And she appears like a husband beater!!

I think this big age differences between spouses may have lots of disadvantages between them in the long run!
Most especially when one of the spouses becomes disrespectful and mean.

Guys/ Ladies what do u have to say??

Mind your business.
Age gat nothing to do with this.

My people says " Agadi nwanyi adighi akanka na-egwu oma ogba" mean: Age can never hold an old woman back against the dance she knows how to dance.

The man na vegetable.
Re: What I Witnessed Last Night! by dingbang(m): 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2021
Redoil:
my friend mind your business
speaking of minding businesses, why didn't you jump and pass the thread when you saw it?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Witnessed Last Night! by Nezzjnr: 4:57pm On Dec 27, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
Learn to mind your business.
Shut the fuuuuck up

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Witnessed Last Night! by advanceDNA: 4:57pm On Dec 27, 2021
mrkings84:

What I mean is, now the ma is old and weak, while the wife is still young and agile, this makes her wicked domineering untamable by the husband.

So, I think people should marry people within the same age bracket so they remain young together and get old together....

Marrying one’s age bracket is ideal...you explore the youthful years together and grow old together... to me, that’s what I prefer...
anything between 0-5 years difference is within the same age group...

Men that think more about sex often marry someone that is extremely younger than them so she can remain sexually attractive to them even at their old age...it only leads to hypertension because a young wife can’t be tamed by an old man.. she will go out and look for young men that can satisfy her better than her old husband..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Witnessed Last Night! by OmejeGuy: 4:59pm On Dec 27, 2021
Men, how many times will they tell you before you know that marriage is not for you?

~Asari Dokubo grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Witnessed Last Night! by Amudeneogu: 5:04pm On Dec 27, 2021
My friend let me tell you, many women always maltreat their husband at home forget about this faminist movent thing, most of the men suffers at home in the hands of their wives only things is that they reman silence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Witnessed Last Night! by anungangampu: 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
He is religuous man that lied to his wife about his whereabouts. So conscience was making him behave like that or the woman has some advantage financially .

Stop judging situations wrongly. There is nothing like wife beater maybe breadwinner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Witnessed Last Night! by Savedday: 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2021
One of the worst thing that can ever happen to any man is to be a simp. Pls, snap out of simphood.

9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Witnessed Last Night! by muheeb01(m): 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2021
Mind your business should be a course in school.....this is my own business down here,that I know very well,doing with passion and joy....you should emulate me poster

Check my signature and profile for my works....we deliver through GiG logistic or bus assion driver nationwide,and powdery form through dhl abroad...my office is in oyo town
Re: What I Witnessed Last Night! by wonder233: 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2021
OP know your tenses!
mrkings84:
Good morning Nairalanders. So yesterday as we were watching the Chelsea match in a viewing center, a big, rotund woman, (very big, tall and round) stepped into the arena, at first I didn't really noticednotice her even though I saw her walkedwalk in as I was sitting close to the door (this is my ideal place for sitting when in a large crowd), next thing I heard was a big commanding scream "my friend come with ur phone".

At this point, people's attention were drown to the woman who made the high commanding order, and swiftly i wandered to see who the command was to, lo and behold, it was to a man who is much more older than the woman.

Now I saw the man step back to where he was sitting, unplug his phone from the wall socket, and made way to meet his commanding wife.

See, while this was going on, I saw on the man's face some trembling reactions. He was kind of shivering and muttering something which even if everywhere was silent no one would have heard.

Boom!, The man left with his darling wife. Then some people around me reacted by saying, ah, if this woman is this rude to her husband in public that means in their home the man is in soup.

I realized the man was way advance than his wife aside the fact that she was very much bigger than the husband in size.

I think this big age differences between spouses may have lots of disadvantages between them in the long run!

Re: What I Witnessed Last Night! by BarrElChapo(m): 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2021
mrkings84:
Good morning Nairalanders. So yesterday as we were watching the Chelsea match in a viewing center, a big, rotund woman, (very big, tall and round) stepped into the arena, at first I didn't really noticed her even though I saw her walked in as I was sitting close to the door (this is my ideal place for sitting when in a large crowd), next thing I heard was a big commanding scream "my friend come with ur phone".

The woman is the breadwinner of the house obviously. When a man falls into some misfortune finances, health etc, only then will he know if he married a good woman.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Witnessed Last Night! by FaithBrain1994(m): 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
It is either the woman's family is rich or she herself is richer than the husband or they were forcefully joined together as husband and wife. This i have seen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Witnessed Last Night! by Joyless004: 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
All those men with small stature always go for big things wey go kill them.

This man happens to be one of them. I just laff when I see smallish in nature men always admire big thing.
.e don red for d man na. He go chop premium beating for house

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Witnessed Last Night! by illicit(m): 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
shocked
Re: What I Witnessed Last Night! by DarkJeddi(m): 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
Learn to mind your business.
Mind which business?

Did he in any way interfere with them? angry

2 Likes

Re: What I Witnessed Last Night! by merits(m): 5:37pm On Dec 27, 2021
mrkings84:

Guy e no concern you ooo.
Re: What I Witnessed Last Night! by CaptainAyub: 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2021
mrkings84:

That man fit not much older than his wife.
Most likely na suffer make am look so
Re: What I Witnessed Last Night! by Newboss(m): 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2021
Wahala for simps.

That man na mumu simp. Na his type dey sing African Queen.
Re: What I Witnessed Last Night! by Sleekfingers: 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2021
mrkings84:

Some nigerians should learn to mind their darn business.
Re: What I Witnessed Last Night! by princewarri1985: 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2021
WOW! NOW THE TABLE IS TURNED AND I WISH THE MAN THE BEST IN LIFE,
Re: What I Witnessed Last Night! by IbileIfe: 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2021
mrkings84:
Good morning Nairalanders. So yesterday as we were watching the Chelsea match in a viewing center, a big, rotund woman, (very big, tall and round) stepped into the arena, at first I didn't really notice her even though I saw her walk in as I was sitting close to the door (this is my ideal place for sitting when in a large crowd), next thing I heard was a big commanding scream "my friend come with ur phone".

At this point, people's attention were drawn to the woman who made the high commanding order, and swiftly i wandered to see who the command was to, lo and behold, it was to a man who was much more older than the woman.
Older in age, but smaller in stature.
And he was her husband.

Now I saw the man step back to where he was sitting, unplugged his phone from the wall socket, and made way to meet his commanding wife.

I realized the man was more advanced than his wife aside the fact that she was very much bigger than the husband in size. And she appeared like a husband beater!!

Re: What I Witnessed Last Night! by Sholaco: 6:14pm On Dec 27, 2021
Mind your business. Jobless man.
Re: What I Witnessed Last Night! by patorial(m): 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2021
Op it's not about age difference. When your spouse becomes the breadwinner of the family, then nothing can stop his or her arrogance.
Re: What I Witnessed Last Night! by Aarenasbaba(m): 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2021
grin grin
Redoil:
my friend mind your business

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry / Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) / My 17yrs Old Son Is Getting Out Of Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.