Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Guys! How Do U Manage To Cope If She Tells U That She's Pregnant When U Re Not R - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys! How Do U Manage To Cope If She Tells U That She's Pregnant When U Re Not R (634 Views)

She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death / If She Tells You She Had An Abortion / What Will U Do,if U Re To Be In My Shoe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys! How Do U Manage To Cope If She Tells U That She's Pregnant When U Re Not R by UYEMDO35(m): 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2021
Pardon my errors.... I need a sincere advice from you all. Put yourself in my shoes, Feel free to critize me, I know I have tresspass and I am ready to make amendment if is not what am thinking.

I'm back again.

I never wanted to go into dating becuz of dis shit happening right now. I was sent to school to study not dother way round.
I'm totally depressed, I don't want to bring shame onto my family. My gf who is practically collecting money from me... Came visiting, she complaints to me that she hasn't seen her period as at when expected,the word scared the shit out of me. Though! Ever since she told me, I haven't been myself, I'm all alone thinking about my life,i don't want to jeopardize my reputation if it happened to be what am thinking... I never wanted dis to happen to me, it all becuz of friends who push me into dis shit. I was that Jesus boy who use to flew away from temptation and even go round to condemned those who are into the act. But after meeting with dis girl of mine... I became something else. Right now I can't tell any of my Friends becuz dey will laugh d hell out of me.

When it comes to issue of pregnancy am always scared becuz am not ready to father a child for now, I don't wanna hear that shit, it scared d hell out of me. Dad warmed me about premarital sex and now she comes up with issues of not seeing her period, still waiting to hear from her..

Do u think she might want to use that to play fast one on me?
Re: Guys! How Do U Manage To Cope If She Tells U That She's Pregnant When U Re Not R by SUPERPACK: 1:50pm On Dec 27, 2021
So you can't afford condom of #100 or what?

1 Like

Re: Guys! How Do U Manage To Cope If She Tells U That She's Pregnant When U Re Not R by smartasuen(m): 1:52pm On Dec 27, 2021
The deed is done, don't sweat it. Just pray she doesn't turn out to be pregnant, else, be ready to accept your responsibility. If negative, then practise abstinence the best way you can.
Re: Guys! How Do U Manage To Cope If She Tells U That She's Pregnant When U Re Not R by UYEMDO35(m): 1:54pm On Dec 27, 2021
SUPERPACK:
So you can't afford condom of #100 or what?
She has zero like for comdom, though I made use of withdrawal method and i didn't cum inside but still scared.
Re: Guys! How Do U Manage To Cope If She Tells U That She's Pregnant When U Re Not R by UYEMDO35(m): 1:56pm On Dec 27, 2021
smartasuen:
The deed is done, don't sweat it. Just pray she doesn't turn out to be pregnant, else, be ready to accept your responsibility. If negative, then practise abstinence the best way you can.
Thanks brother.... I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Guys! How Do U Manage To Cope If She Tells U That She's Pregnant When U Re Not R by smartasuen(m): 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
UYEMDO35:

Thanks brother.... I really appreciate.

God bless you bro
Re: Guys! How Do U Manage To Cope If She Tells U That She's Pregnant When U Re Not R by SUPERPACK: 2:04pm On Dec 27, 2021
UYEMDO35:

She has zero like for comdom, though I made use of withdrawal method and i didn't cum inside but still scared.
So you fell for the withdrawal method scam due to lack of knowledge. Listen and listen good, such method cannot stop pregnancy because you can't see sperm with your naked eyes, what you normal see when you ejaculate is semen and in it the sperm is transported.

Even after ejaculating a lot of these tiny sperm cells are trapped in the urethra and only leave after a day or more of urinating. So even before you see the semen flow, the colorless liquid that exits the penis before the whitish semen comes out have enough sperm cell to impregnate a household.

2 Likes

Re: Guys! How Do U Manage To Cope If She Tells U That She's Pregnant When U Re Not R by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
UYEMDO35:
Pardon my errors.... I need a sincere advice from you all. Put yourself in my shoes, Feel free to critize me, I know I have tresspass and I am ready to make amendment if is not what am thinking.

I'm back again.

I never wanted to go into dating becuz of dis shit happening right now. I was sent to school to study not dother way round.
I'm totally depressed, I don't want to bring shame onto my family. My gf who is practically collecting money from me... Came visiting, she complaints to me that she hasn't seen her period as at when expected,the word scared the shit out of me. Though! Ever since she told me, I haven't been myself, I'm all alone thinking about my life,i don't want to jeopardize my reputation if it happened to be what am thinking... I never wanted dis to happen to me, it all becuz of friends who push me into dis shit. I was that Jesus boy who use to flew away from temptation and even go round to condemned those who are into the act. But after meeting with dis girl of mine... I became something else. Right now I can't tell any of my Friends becuz dey will laugh d hell out of me.

When it comes to issue of pregnancy am always scared becuz am not ready to father a child for now, I don't wanna hear that shit, it scared d hell out of me. Dad warmed me about premarital sex and now she comes up with issues of not seeing her period, still waiting to hear from her..

let me do the budget for you... to make your life easier.

Molfix pampers is 1500x7 weekly

NAN baby food 3000x 4 monthly (optional with exclusive breastfeeding for six months)

Baby spoon, feeder 5000... one-off

Baby cream and lotion 4000 optional

Baby clothes and shoes (complete sets) 45 - 60k for six months

Quote me for more...grin

Congrats dadcheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guys! How Do U Manage To Cope If She Tells U That She's Pregnant When U Re Not R by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 27, 2021
UYEMDO35:

you could have HIV or some veneral disease like herpes, gonorrhoea or syphilis or hepatitis or omicron...

Imagine having all of the above and a pregnant babegrin
Re: Guys! How Do U Manage To Cope If She Tells U That She's Pregnant When U Re Not R by UYEMDO35(m): 2:12pm On Dec 27, 2021
SUPERPACK:
So you fell for the withdrawal method scam due to lack of knowledge. Listen and listen good, such method cannot stop pregnancy because you can't see sperm with your naked eyes, what you normal see when you ejaculate is semen and in it the sperm is transported.

Even after ejaculating a lot of these tiny sperm cells are trapped in the urethra and only leave after a day or more of urinating. So even before you see the semen flow, the colorless liquid that exits the penis before the whitish semen comes out have enough sperm cell to impregnate a household.

Thanks for enlightening me on dis.. And I promise to abstain from such act.
Re: Guys! How Do U Manage To Cope If She Tells U That She's Pregnant When U Re Not R by UYEMDO35(m): 2:15pm On Dec 27, 2021
BadRadio:

NAN baby food 3000x 4 monthly (optional with exclusive breastfeeding for six months)

Quote me for more...grin

Congrats dadcheesy

Bro! You're making me scare d more...please put yourself in my shoes, all I just want to be hearing now is be calming down nothing is ganna happen.
Re: Guys! How Do U Manage To Cope If She Tells U That She's Pregnant When U Re Not R by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 27, 2021
Be ready to be a father if the signs are positive.
Re: Guys! How Do U Manage To Cope If She Tells U That She's Pregnant When U Re Not R by UYEMDO35(m): 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2021
BadRadio:
you could have HIV or some veneral disease like herpes, gonorrhoea or syphilis or hepatitis or omicron...

Imagine having all of the above and a pregnant babegrin
Bro! I thought of DAT...but no one to tutor me about d danger.
Re: Guys! How Do U Manage To Cope If She Tells U That She's Pregnant When U Re Not R by shantti(m): 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2021
BadRadio:

Quote me for more...grin

Congrats dadcheesy

Chineke!!!!!! Can one buy only one molfix Pampers and be washing and using it till the child comes of age?
Re: Guys! How Do U Manage To Cope If She Tells U That She's Pregnant When U Re Not R by UYEMDO35(m): 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
Be ready to be a father if the signs are positive.
��� am scared d more.
Re: Guys! How Do U Manage To Cope If She Tells U That She's Pregnant When U Re Not R by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 27, 2021
UYEMDO35:

Bro! You're making me scare d more...please put yourself in my shoes, all I just want to be hearing now is be calming down nothing is ganna happen.

my brother... just start gathering money to prepare for that baby. Be a man and stop trembling... u don't have to marry her if you are not ready but don't terminate that pregnancy and stop waiting for a naughty nairalander to suggest that.grin
Re: Guys! How Do U Manage To Cope If She Tells U That She's Pregnant When U Re Not R by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2021
Even if you don't have a dime in your wallet, make sure you have at least 1 powerful condom. Premarital sex is sweet until your fertile sperms cells attacks a fertile egggrin
Re: Guys! How Do U Manage To Cope If She Tells U That She's Pregnant When U Re Not R by UYEMDO35(m): 2:40pm On Dec 27, 2021
BadRadio:
my brother... just start gathering money to prepare for that baby. Be a man and stop trembling... u don't have to marry her if you are not ready but don't terminate that pregnancy and stop waiting for a naughty nairalander to suggest that.grin
Let me hear from d horse's mouth herself.... So that I can be sure before u finally conclude for me.
Going to her place right now.
Re: Guys! How Do U Manage To Cope If She Tells U That She's Pregnant When U Re Not R by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 27, 2021
UYEMDO35:

Let me hear from d horse's mouth herself.... So that I can be sure before u finally conclude for me.
Going to her place right now.
are u calling your babe a horse?!!! cheesy
Re: Guys! How Do U Manage To Cope If She Tells U That She's Pregnant When U Re Not R by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 27, 2021
UYEMDO35:

I'm back again.

I'm 80% sure she's lying **My gf who is practically collecting money from me.**
Re: Guys! How Do U Manage To Cope If She Tells U That She's Pregnant When U Re Not R by SKhanmi: 7:10pm On Dec 27, 2021
Buy a pregnancy test kit and invite her over unexpectedly. You can back it up by going for a lab test later.

Most times ladies use it to obtain & test men. If you're lucky she's just testing you, If you're extra lucky, be expecting twins. Congrats in advance.

Next time consider consequences & use a condom.
Re: Guys! How Do U Manage To Cope If She Tells U That She's Pregnant When U Re Not R by UYEMDO35(m): 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2021
redstaarx:

I'm 80% sure she's lying **My gf who is practically collecting money from me.**

I thought as much, so am waiting for her next move.
Re: Guys! How Do U Manage To Cope If She Tells U That She's Pregnant When U Re Not R by Mynameis007(m): 10:45pm On Dec 27, 2021
BadRadio:

Quote me for more...grin

Congrats dadcheesy

You're evil minded!
grin

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Use Skout In Nigeria? *willing To Pay N1k For Info* / Help, I See Her In My Dreams / Why Are Yorubas So Strict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.