Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

What Will U Do,if U Re To Be In My Shoe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will U Do,if U Re To Be In My Shoe (964 Views)

Guys! How Do U Manage To Cope If She Tells U That She's Pregnant When U Re Not R / If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] / 3 OPTIONS: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Choose? [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do,if U Re To Be In My Shoe by lovelin1993(m): 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2017
My grlfriend mumsy invited me to her aose 2mao pls gv me advice on how to comport myself wt dignity, what are the things to do? I do n't want to mess up..pls advice me,i have had dis experience in my life..thanks
Re: What Will U Do,if U Re To Be In My Shoe by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
Be yourself. Don't LIE!
Re: What Will U Do,if U Re To Be In My Shoe by Chiboi404: 8:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
Go in peace and succeed the mission hope u neva plant seed inside her pikin
Re: What Will U Do,if U Re To Be In My Shoe by lovelin1993(m): 8:43pm On Sep 05, 2017
Chiboi404:
Go in peace and succeed the mission hope u neva plant seed inside her pikin
smiles..no
Re: What Will U Do,if U Re To Be In My Shoe by MyNewJackeT: 8:43pm On Sep 05, 2017
LOL

by going there you've lost already.
but if you do then don't pretend, I hope you carry gift because you can't go empty handed, na knocking on the door you don dey go so...

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do,if U Re To Be In My Shoe by lovelin1993(m): 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
LOL just don't say anything, she wants to see if you're a good person for her daughter.

by going there you've lost already.
but if you do then don't pretend, I hope you carry gift because you can't go empty handed, na knocking on the door you don dey go so...
Wch gift i fit carry go there
Re: What Will U Do,if U Re To Be In My Shoe by charleff512(m): 8:50pm On Sep 05, 2017
Package Urself Well Be Urself,talk Less.That's All
Re: What Will U Do,if U Re To Be In My Shoe by MARX77(m): 8:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
lovelin1993:
Wch gift i fit carry go there
Large can of beverages won't be a bad idea.
Re: What Will U Do,if U Re To Be In My Shoe by MyNewJackeT: 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
lovelin1993:
Which gift i fit carry go there

don't package yourself there...o
just dress normal, if you package yourself na market you don buy be that,

secondly don't give her cash directly, just give your chick to give to her after you don go, if you have a car better, you can disappear at anytime​, but I you don't then just act like you get meeting somewhere don't stay long. just give the girl cash to give to the mum, don't give her cash directly. I repeat don't give her cash directly, don't carry gift, just be yourself.
Re: What Will U Do,if U Re To Be In My Shoe by Zendinho(m): 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
Pls dnt forget ur village deity....
Re: What Will U Do,if U Re To Be In My Shoe by dollytino4real(f): 10:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
i cn not be in ur shoe, ur shoe is urs and my is mine. if she is an asset go quickly and neatly but if she is a burden tell her u are travelling to return 20l9

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do,if U Re To Be In My Shoe by pillan(f): 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
just DO YOU...every other thing will fall into place

(1) (Reply)

“if You Don’t Cum At Least Once A Week, You Can Explode And Die” – Vitarah / In Need Of A White Woman To Fvuck Well / A Must Read For Everyone, Tell Us What You Would Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.