Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,805 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" (35719 Views)

Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa / Charly Boy Poses In Casket, Blasts Nigerian Leaders / Beverly Osu Blasts Nigerian Ladies Who Enlarge Their Bumbum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by schoolboymatt(m): 2:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
my only question is..why was he censoring the word 'shame'?
is 'shame' an explicit word in Ghana?

werey!

eversince the Grammy, the nigga's been ranting.
I pray he finds peace.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by noble2faith(m): 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2021
ObaKlaz:
The clowns were singing trash like "[b]Fefenenfeh na the beauty of a woman" "I be 16 years, I go dey be like dis oh", "You may kiss your bride - muah!" [/b] and other nonsense.
The bad thing is they haven't evolved much, musically.
Dem no too get music brain like that.

And who told you the bolded were nonsense?

Fefenenfeh na Tony Tetula get am and he featured TicTac and the music won Tetula awards. No come here dey yarn wetin u know no. Even Kiss your bride na hit track then. No wedding wet dey no dey play the song.

There was a time VIP was reigning in Africa. The hit track "Gehu" won them African Song of the Year that time. The only problem with Ghanian Music Industry then was that the artistes were fond of using same beating. Most of VIP's songs were of the same beat, "16 years" too copied beating from VIP's songs. Same with some of TicTac and Boneshaker etc. Mind you, I was talking of then, not now.

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by MNDY(m): 2:30pm On Dec 27, 2021
phemmyfour:
Outside Sarkodie....no reasonable artiste dey for ghana

E.L, StoneBwoy, KingPromise are also very good. Especially that E.L, he is criminally underated.
I can't lie. I love Sarkodie very much. I am addicted and obsessed with NO FUGAZY (prod. by Rexxie) off his latest album. I also remember jamming others such as: 'Illuminati", "Word of God", "Sarkodie" etc with great love back then too.

3 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by jaxxy(m): 2:30pm On Dec 27, 2021
Dsalvo:

You must be out of your mind. Has there ever been a more stupid post than this? Do you know how big Burna, Davido Wizkid and even the likes of Naira Marley, Falz , Zlatan etal are in the West? I.e USA, UK etal?

What "global dominance" does Ghana Music enjoy? Can you not see global awards Wizkid, Burna and Davido are clearing as if they are 10 naira kuli kuli?

Hope you're not living in some desert in Sudan.

Mumu shatta wale sang with Beyoncé and he hasn’t toured Nigeria or came to Nigeria to buy or rent house like our mumu artists.

Wizkid dey Ghana
Davido dey Ghana
Burnaboy dey Ghana.

Sometimes all of them are there at thesame time. Is ghana music Mecca for Nigerian artists?? undecided tongue

Nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by tnerro1(m): 2:31pm On Dec 27, 2021
Every black nigger in African is jealous of Nigerians, if only we can get our acts right, we will be the Americans of Africa

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by Curious345: 2:31pm On Dec 27, 2021
Weird
Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 27, 2021
What is Shattah Wale?
Is it an animal name?

2 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by BJanta: 2:37pm On Dec 27, 2021
mobilenewsnetwo:
[sup][/sup]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqaG52C4g-o

Nigerian artistes come to Ghana for numbers before the world can recognize them — Singer ShattaWale doubles down.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX-uThHLBl0/?utm_medium=copy_link

SHATTA WALE @shattawalegh: As for Nigerians they think they can always say what they want to say F*ck your talks ya'll who think I spoke the truth this ,I don't even remember you guys promoting Ghanaian artiste in your country ,until u guys will realize your artiste blow in Ghana to say thank you ..F.
Bring it on and your artiste won't get that hype they get from Ghana .. I can make that stop ..Don't dare me .. It's the truth ,your artiste come here for numbers before the world can recognize them .. Appreciate Ghana supporting your artiste and stop this f**lishness

No one can tell me anything f*ck all of you ..cuz your thinking is not my thinking ... Appreciate Ghana period .." stop talking if we sing good music" ...Kwasia can't u see wat KiDi is doing ..F**lish talks and f**lish comments .Learn to say .Thank you ..Ghana is ur gateway
I won't follow follow your artiste like some of my colleagues .. me if you do ago wash ur face with ur own sh*me ..Be thankful to ghana for supporting your artiste and stop talking tr*sh on here ..F*ckers !!

Your artiste know what they get from here. I don't have anything to come take from nigeria to make me famous and make me some good cash ..man is rcken stoosh,ask your so called celebrities ..F*ckers !!! kindergarten talks
I don't follow follow ,I do wat I hv to do to make me earn great cash .. It's a sh*me you guys can't even say thank you . Am ready for this so bring it on ... f*ckers

Sh*me you , Africans support you and respect you so learn to do same and stop Piing ,most of your artiste would have joined the kiddafest train and mentor one way style I don't blame you
Some nigerian dj say I should learn from Stonebwoy ,how many times have you promoted him ....You are a big sh*me ...Don't bring confusion format between us ..he is my blood,' don't care how he feels about this but he knows u guys never try for him ..Shut up !!!
How many times Our artiste have been in nigeria promoting their albums etc ..how many times have u guys given my colleagues the same fame Ghana has given your so called artiste ...Learn sense and stop this nonesense Commot for der with your oneway style ....learn to say thank you Africa p*ssys _

I know this guy is eaten with deep envy. But why would he expect Nigerians to promote mediocrity and primitivity ? Do Ghanaians love Nigerian music because they love Nigeria?No. But because they love good music. If there's no good Ghanian music in Ghana, whose fault is it? Come to Nigeria for internship and improve your musical talents.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by pafra(m): 2:37pm On Dec 27, 2021
SensualMan:
In as much as Ghana has gotten everything right more than Nigeria, the entertainment industry in Nigeria is far ahead of Ghana. Ghana is no match for Nigeria.

You talk any how without prove name two Ghana universities better than Nigerian universities in rating and ranking.

Please outline where they are better

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by nerdjared: 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2021
Shatta wale say what you know, I personally have lots of ghana songs on my playlist especially black sherrif

2 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by Bawofss(m): 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2021
Sakordie is loved in Nigeria because he is good and on of the best rappers in Africa. Shatta Wale is just jealous and full of hatred for our Artists. Nigerian songs are being played almost everywhere in Ghana more than their own songs, our artists are killing shows more than dem even in thier own country.

this is just pure envy and hatred, Nigeria music and movie industry is the best in Africa....

Gyakie song blew in Nigeria before Ghanaians started listening to it, the song was played on almost every radio stations, club houses....she even featured Omah lay in the remix. and the song even got international recognition.

Shatta Wale just want to put hatred in his people to hate naija music as much as he does. if care is not taking, it might lead to something else.

5 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by LILTJAY: 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2021
udemzeus:
grin grin I weep for Ghana, I wonder how they will react when the giant in Nigeria wakes up..
I swear bros nigeria if not for our leaders and those northerners, who be ghana? Even SA for no fit talk to us self

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by Kirkman: 2:40pm On Dec 27, 2021
MNDY:

E.L, StoneBwoy, KingPromise are also very good. Especially that E.L, he is criminally underated.
I can't lie. I love Sarkodie very much. I am addicted and obsessed with NO FUGAZY (prod. by Rexxie) off his latest album. I also remember jamming others such as: 'Illuminati", "Word of God", "Sarkodie" etc with great love back then too.
You didn't add "bumper" to your list grin

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by jaxxy(m): 2:42pm On Dec 27, 2021
bahdpersona:

Can you make your point clearer?I don't get it

I mean foreign investment companies find Ghana, South Africa more stable hence do more stable business and investment with them. Their economy and culture attracts good foreign companies for a variety of business. We only attract foreign investment cos of our oil sector. Asides that we have very little to show. Even telecoms sector is shaky with foreign investors.

This also implies foreign music companies are more comfortable or present in Ghana and South Africa than Nigeria. Nigerian artists have to win or dominate these countries to be recognized as Smtn global.

Foreign music companies recognize or value Ghana and South Africa demographics musically for Africa for a reason I can’t fully explain bt it must be tied to the economy, culture and system.

Nigeria has talent and hype bt lacks sm key elements or environment.

Nigerian artists look empty until they make waves in Ghana.

Wizkid is always in Ghana.
Davido Ghana
Burnaboy same Ghana.
Why?? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by ba2remagaji: 2:42pm On Dec 27, 2021
This guy's de craze,Nigeria nobi Ghana mate in anything.shattawale u de craze
mobilenewsnetwo:
[sup][/sup]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqaG52C4g-o

Nigerian artistes come to Ghana for numbers before the world can recognize them — Singer ShattaWale doubles down.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX-uThHLBl0/?utm_medium=copy_link

SHATTA WALE @shattawalegh: As for Nigerians they think they can always say what they want to say F*ck your talks ya'll who think I spoke the truth this ,I don't even remember you guys promoting Ghanaian artiste in your country ,until u guys will realize your artiste blow in Ghana to say thank you ..F.
Bring it on and your artiste won't get that hype they get from Ghana .. I can make that stop ..Don't dare me .. It's the truth ,your artiste come here for numbers before the world can recognize them .. Appreciate Ghana supporting your artiste and stop this f**lishness

No one can tell me anything f*ck all of you ..cuz your thinking is not my thinking ... Appreciate Ghana period .." stop talking if we sing good music" ...Kwasia can't u see wat KiDi is doing ..F**lish talks and f**lish comments .Learn to say .Thank you ..Ghana is ur gateway
I won't follow follow your artiste like some of my colleagues .. me if you do ago wash ur face with ur own sh*me ..Be thankful to ghana for supporting your artiste and stop talking tr*sh on here ..F*ckers !!

Your artiste know what they get from here. I don't have anything to come take from nigeria to make me famous and make me some good cash ..man is rcken stoosh,ask your so called celebrities ..F*ckers !!! kindergarten talks
I don't follow follow ,I do wat I hv to do to make me earn great cash .. It's a sh*me you guys can't even say thank you . Am ready for this so bring it on ... f*ckers

Sh*me you , Africans support you and respect you so learn to do same and stop Piing ,most of your artiste would have joined the kiddafest train and mentor one way style I don't blame you
Some nigerian dj say I should learn from Stonebwoy ,how many times have you promoted him ....You are a big sh*me ...Don't bring confusion format between us ..he is my blood,' don't care how he feels about this but he knows u guys never try for him ..Shut up !!!
How many times Our artiste have been in nigeria promoting their albums etc ..how many times have u guys given my colleagues the same fame Ghana has given your so called artiste ...Learn sense and stop this nonesense Commot for der with your oneway style ....learn to say thank you Africa p*ssys _
Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by Righteousness2(m): 2:42pm On Dec 27, 2021
There is some valid truth in what he says.

The Church of Satan where many of these guys need to belong b4 proper initiation into the illuminati in Carlifornia USA is in ghana.
So a whole lot of them Pass through the introductory process in ghana before they are able to be allowed to go to California for the real initiation. Of which not everyone survives the initiation.

Don't ask me how I knew all these. In the course of Partaking in the Gospel of JESUS Christ, I have come in contact with people who sold their soul to devil for wealth, join the illuminati and were about to killed for failing in one of the rules. And so in the course of their looking for how to survive, they ran into Christ and Exposed all these things. If you think what they go through is fun , you are not wise.

A whole lot of things are sacrificed on the table. It is not what you see on Instargram and social media. The Pains and torture is out of this world.
And the man Moment you fail in any of the incredible and Wierd rules of engagement even once, you are gone. Everything is Mysteriously taken from you including your life.
Many do not even get to the California stage before they are wasted.

2 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by metalgear11(m): 2:42pm On Dec 27, 2021
This Shatta guy has always felt inferior since Ghanaian "artists" are not recognized like Nigerians. Mumu.

Anyways he should kindly share his kaikai and weed seller's contacts...the guy surely has the good stuff.

6 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by Kaybanty4u(m): 2:42pm On Dec 27, 2021
This one wey get level reach Zazu zeh dey form

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by silibaba: 2:43pm On Dec 27, 2021
jaxxy:
Nigerians like to export their music to achieve global dominance and to some extent if our music isn’t accepted by other African countries it looks like we are not good enough.

Ghanaian don’t have to export their music to other Africans countries to achieve global dominance. Their music gets the attention of global music bodies directly coz their country attracts many of these international bodies/coys than Nigeria.

Same goes to South Africa they don’t need to export their music to achieve global recognition. They don’t tour Nigeria.

Our foreign/international direct investments are very narrow and unstable.

Sadly he is right. undecided

Our artists and government are also to blame. If we don’t take our music to Ghana we never sing anything. B4 it was South Africa, sing small song and next thing they want u to do tour in Ghana for hype even b4 doing shows in Nigeria ooo.

It’s after Ghana and other African countries tour they come back and do Nigerian shows.

Any small thing wizkid dey Ghana, Davido dey Ghana, burnaboy dey ghana. All those little ones too want to go to ghana.

Is ghana music Mecca for Nigeria?? undecided

Be calming down.

Na good product dey market itself.

The only Ghanaian music musicians I love are stoneboy, ebony and kuami eugene.

We try to help sarkodia, still no way

5 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 27, 2021
I wouldn’t know of him if it wasn’t for Beyoncé

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by Miller232: 2:46pm On Dec 27, 2021
This one foolishness don enter him body again

3 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by jaxxy(m): 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2021
SA
silibaba:

Be calming down.

No go product dey self itself.

The only Ghanaian music musicians I love are stoneboy, ebony and kuami eugene.

The rest was wash angry

I’m telling u the facts. Sakodie didn’t have to come and rent house in Nigeria to win international awards. They didn’t tour Nigeria.

Our artists jump up and down too much. Small hit song na to go Ghana. To be honest ghana has some fine talent also and some get international recognition without coming to Nigeria for once.

We, we must tour Ghana. B4 it was South Africa till they chased us out. Burnaboy was practically living in South Africa till his beef with AkA started.

We know our government bad bt make we dey try rate our country small.

7 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by Austeeenxx: 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2021
I don't understand what the guy is even saying.
I listen to Bisa Kdei a lot. Sarkodie, who no like Sarkodie? E.L, Stonebwoy, Medical, KiDi, Kuami Eugene and so on.
Omo, if you see my playlist, you go dey wonder if I be Ghanaian.

5 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by jaeyking(m): 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2021
shiwex:
This fool needs to know Nigeria is a big market..there are millions of Nigerian artiste to promote ..why do you want to go all to Ghana to get an artiste to promote. Its the P same in America, british artiste do not even make it there....there are too many American artiste to be promoted ..why do you want to waste time with a British one....

Truth with the hits delivered by Westlife.
Only few of their music's made it to the toP of billboard.

Ghana doesn't have the numbers to compete with Nigeria
Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by XDaBOSS(m): 2:50pm On Dec 27, 2021
So them they call artists, this dealer too they feel among? Na attention e de find...make he go hug transformer. I like Sarkodi n stoneboy songs though.....the rest na trash

5 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by ObaKlaz: 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2021
Shatta Wacko!

4 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by Okuruche: 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2021
gentiles:
Nigerians don't listen to Ghanian music because they don't find it entertaining. Their songs are junks.

He is right , all music contemporary Nigerian musicians are playing is highlife or steep in highlife beats literally lifted from Ghanaian songs.

Non of this today young artist are original , they are just stealing beats from highlife and they know it ..
Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2021
jaxxy:
Nigerians like to export their music to achieve global dominance and to some extent if our music isn’t accepted by other African countries it looks like we are not good enough.

Ghanaian don’t have to export their music to other Africans countries to achieve global dominance. Their music gets the attention of global music bodies directly coz their country attracts many of these international bodies/coys than Nigeria.

Same goes to South Africa they don’t need to export their music to achieve global recognition. They don’t tour Nigeria.

Our foreign/international direct investments are very narrow and unstable.

Sadly he is right. undecided

Our artists and government are also to blame. If we don’t take our music to Ghana we never sing anything. B4 it was South Africa, sing small song and next thing they want u to do tour in Ghana for hype even b4 doing shows in Nigeria ooo.

It’s after Ghana and other African countries tour they come back and do Nigerian shows.

Any small thing wizkid dey Ghana, Davido dey Ghana, burnaboy dey ghana. All those little ones too want to go to ghana.

Is ghana music Mecca for Nigeria?? undecided

Nigga, don't get it twisted. Brits like holidaying in Spain and even buy properties there. That does not mean the UK is the mate of Spain in anything.

Same with Nigeria and Ghana. Ghana is a bolt hole for Nigerians because the nation can offer attractive lifestyle differences Naija does not have. God rarely gives any person,nation or entity everything.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by pafra(m): 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2021
jaxxy:

Mumu shatta wale sang with Beyoncé and he hasn’t toured Nigeria or came to Nigeria to buy or rent house like our mumu artists.

Wizkid dey Ghana
Davido dey Ghana
Burnaboy dey Ghana.

Sometimes all of them are there at thesame time. Is ghana music Mecca for Nigerian artists?? undecided tongue

Nonsense

I am sure you are a Ghanaian.
If they have the tonic as claim. Why are they not touring Nigerian ?
Why are they not exporting their music to the West shutting down o2 arena ?
Please remind me of two Ghanaian hit song trendy in Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by Angelfrost(m): 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2021
Sigh... Another African urchin who thinks or believes the empty disturbing noise he churns out from his studio is actually music.

Those who understood the trash he posted should translate to us.

If this nigga sings or makes music the way he types and rants, then he is highly unlikely to ever blow! tongue

4 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 27, 2021
Righteousness2:
There is some valid truth in what he says.

The Church of Satan where many of these guys need to belong b4 initiation into the illuminati in Carlifornia USA is in ghana.
So a whole lot of them Pass through the introductory process in ghana before they are able to be allowed to go to California for the real initiation. Of which not everyone survives the initiation.

Don't ask me how I knew all these. In the course of Partaking in the Gospel of JESUS Christ, I have come in contact with people who sold their soul to devil for wealth, join the illuminati and were about to killed for failing in one of the rules. And so in the course of their looking for how to survive, they ran into Christ and Exposed all these things.

You do reach here...
Always making everything about religion. Get a life

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot At Christmas Party With Children - Dressed As Santa Claus / Adaeze Yobo & Her Sons Show Off Their Sunday Look / Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.