Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,805 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" (35741 Views)

Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa / Charly Boy Poses In Casket, Blasts Nigerian Leaders / Beverly Osu Blasts Nigerian Ladies Who Enlarge Their Bumbum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by gentiles(m): 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2021
Okuruche:

He is right , all music contemporary Nigerian musicians are playing is highlife or steep in highlife beats literally lifted from Ghanaian songs.

Non of this today young artist are original , they are just stealing beats from highlife and they know it ..
What d'afuck are you saying? Are u drunk?

2 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by tribalistdcriti: 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2021
Righteousness2:
There is some valid truth in what he says.

The Church of Satan where many of these guys need to belong b4 initiation into the illuminati in Carlifornia USA is in ghana.
So a whole lot of them Pass through the introductory process in ghana before they are able to be allowed to go to California for the real initiation. Of which not everyone survives the initiation.

Don't ask me how I knew all these. In the course of Partaking in the Gospel of JESUS Christ, I have come in contact with people who sold their soul to devil for wealth, join the illuminati and were about to killed for failing in one of the rules. And so in the course of their looking for how to survive, they ran into Christ and Exposed all these things.
now I know you're a sick fellow
It's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than a "the lords chosen " member to have common sense and prosper

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by Okuruche: 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2021
The guy is right , Nigerian music rides on the back of Ghanaian highlife , we know you are stealing and using the beats but it’s all good ...just show appreciation and respect .

Now listen to this Nigerian music buff ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhxma9jP94Y

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by Okuruche: 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2021
gentiles:

What d'afuck are you saying? Are u drunk?

Look, you don’t know shit ..

Now listen to better sense

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:59pm On Dec 27, 2021
I feel you. This is exactly the character of a typical Zoogerian whether you like it or not. He is saying the bitter truth, you can swallow it and live. How many Ghanaian musician have you seen in the Zoo of recent whether for number or for jazz? As it dey hot! You will will start attacking the messenger as it is the attitude and lifestyle of every Zoogerian. Answer his questions!

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by DispatcherLagos: 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
Dsalvo:

Of course na. Look at the females I just mentioned above. This is a case of no contest whatsoever.

you have brought your tribalistic mindset here. While you check the music industry, still check the movie industry. We are all complementary to each other in this country, so stop all these tribal nonsense, I can bet my balls that Wizkid's fame has never put food on your table.
Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by AYNL: 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
jealous motherfvcker
the three biggest artistes in Africa are from Nigeria
and I'm still trying to figure out how you guys helped our own
wetin wizzy,Burna, David dey do dey hot his body,lol
I don't even think the werey don ever tour before, hahaha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by Angelfrost(m): 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2021
jaxxy:
SA

I’m telling u the facts. Sakodie didn’t have to come and rent house in Nigeria to win international awards. They didn’t tour Nigeria.

Our artists jump up and down too much. Small hit song na to go Ghana. To be honest ghana has some fine talent also and some get international recognition without coming to Nigeria for once.

We, we must tour Ghana. B4 it was South Africa till they chased us out. Burnaboy was practically living in South Africa till his beef with AkA started.

We know our government bad bt make we dey try rate our country small.

How many Ghanian musicians are highly rated internationally compared to Nigerian artistes?!!

Abi we live in different planets?!!!

Mind you, I have very little regard for both nations with respect to music, but facts are facts!!!

How many Ghanian music makers seriously out muscle Davido, Wizkid, Flavour, Asa, Tiwa, Dbanj, Patoranking, etc, at the international stage?!! Please, roll out their names!!! I will wait.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by silibaba: 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2021
pafra:

I am sure you are a Ghanaian.
If they have the tonic as claim. Why are they not touring Nigerian ?
Why are they not exporting their music to the West shutting down o2 arena ?
Please remind me of two Ghanaian hit song trendy in Nigeria

That year Davido drop hit album, Ghana was on Flame.

Nigeria too much.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by Sholuwa241: 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2021
Shata is right Nigerian's think too highly of themselves like they are the only ones on health and Nigerian's are all over Ghana jumping up and down like they are currently in America is that not true or am lying some Nigerian's even sale pure water on the traffic I can go on and on should surprise am a full grown Nigerian be thank full
Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 27, 2021
jaxxy:

Mumu shatta wale sang with Beyoncé and he hasn’t toured Nigeria or came to Nigeria to buy or rent house like our mumu artists.

Wizkid dey Ghana
Davido dey Ghana
Burnaboy dey Ghana.

Sometimes all of them are there at thesame time. Is ghana music Mecca for Nigerian artists?? undecided tongue

Nonsense

Odoyo. Even Fuse ODG, of Ghanaian origin, did a hit duet with Ed Sheeran who is one of the biggest global music superstar on Earth today.

Yet can you mention Fuse next to Burna, Wizkid, Davido, Fireboy etal today? Fireboy even just dropped a universally trending duet with Ed Sheeran currently with the 'Peru' global hit. You're a joker.

You don't have to respect the opinion of others in life but try and respect facts, stats and reality.

9 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by silibaba: 3:04pm On Dec 27, 2021
Ghanaian should take away pride and follow who know road.

4 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
silibaba:

Simple. Africans are too clannish and egotistic. Others never have a problem dropping pride and ego to learn fron others and grow.

Not so Africans.

4 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by Biggcake: 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
Shellsploit:
Amazing Werey !
See who dey talk, ordinary poco lee sef better pass am

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

At least Poco Lee Sabi steal dollars...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by tsdarkside(m): 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2021
wetin dey worry this wan....??
all musicians all have giant egos....

soo whats the problem....??
you musicians are all moroons to me anyways....

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by Passionate1(m): 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2021
High as fuccck! Chill u trippin . . .

2 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by tsdarkside(m): 3:12pm On Dec 27, 2021
abegi park....!!
ghana is just another nigerian state anyways....

fvck you too....!!

6 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by Okuruche: 3:13pm On Dec 27, 2021
silibaba:

Too naive , see who follows who ..

Nigeria music has been following Ghana since 30BC

Listen to sense here

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by kistan: 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2021
bobo65:
I tot wale was a yoruba name?
Don't tell me that's how you how you have been pronouncing the "wale" ooh.
Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by Njc1(m): 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2021
Na Bleep Bleep Bleep these wan just dey write since morning.... Lol

2 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 27, 2021
Mehn what did this guy smoke cheesy
Anyways the only shatta we know from Ghana is shatta bandle grin
This idiot should hug the nearest transformer...u no get talent you wan blow undecided

4 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by fuckaholic25(f): 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
Buhari caused this nonsense!!

2 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by itoba4real(m): 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
ma373733:

No bias Southwest
The issue is about Nigeria not any region
Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by jrusky(m): 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
Shattered Wale or whatever pls why didnt you and your fellow Ghanian artiste use the gateway to the world too or use it to win Grammy

Use the Gateway yourself and shut up you damn bollocks.

You Ghanians will die of Heart attack because of Nigeria I swear. Bitchs!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by bobo65(m): 3:21pm On Dec 27, 2021
kistan:

Don't tell me that's how you how you have been pronouncing the "wale" ooh.

What's the pronunciation?
Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by GodIsBiafran: 3:21pm On Dec 27, 2021
What is Ghana? I thought that was just a local government area in Zamfara? So, you are telling me that Ghana is a country outside of Nigeria? Waoh?! Wonders shall never end.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by Okuruche: 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2021
Angelfrost:

How many Ghanian musicians are highly rated internationally compared to Nigerian artistes?!!

Abi we live in different planets?!!!

Mind you, I have very little regard for both nations with respect to music, but facts are facts!!!

How many Ghanian music makers seriously out muscle Davido, Wizkid, Flavour, Asa, Tiwa, Dbanj, Patoranking, etc, at the international stage?!! Please, roll out their names!!! I will wait.

The point and fact many of you young people don’t get is , Nigerian music rides on the back of Ghana music and Nigerian musicians especially the contemporary ones know where they get their beats from except you the young listeners...

When it comes to west African music , it’s not Nigeria at all , Ghana is the deal ..

Now listen to a Nigerian music buff lay the facts down

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by MufasaLion: 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2021
[s]
Righteousness2:
There is some valid truth in what he says.

The Church of Satan where many of these guys need to belong b4 initiation into the illuminati in Carlifornia USA is in ghana.
So a whole lot of them Pass through the introductory process in ghana before they are able to be allowed to go to California for the real initiation. Of which not everyone survives the initiation.

Don't ask me how I knew all these. In the course of Partaking in the Gospel of JESUS Christ, I have come in contact with people who sold their soul to devil for wealth, join the illuminati and were about to killed for failing in one of the rules. And so in the course of their looking for how to survive, they ran into Christ and Exposed all these things.
[/s]

Shit talk always. Church of Satan is not in association with Illuminati. Stop spreading shit.

3 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by GodIsBiafran: 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2021
ma373733:
entertainment is a western thing . They're great performers .

Igbos are number1 in entertainment. Let's be honest for once.
Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by GodIsBiafran: 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2021
PoliteActivist:
You no lie

Igbos are no1 then Yoruba is 2nd.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

BBNaija: Gedoni Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Breakup Rumour With Khafi / Chacha Eke-fani's Father Made Commissioner Of Education In Ebonyi (photo) / Iheoma Nnadi's Encounter With R. Kelly In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.