Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" (35721 Views)

Xenophobia: AY Makun Blasts Nigerian Leaders Over Attacks In South Africa / Charly Boy Poses In Casket, Blasts Nigerian Leaders / Beverly Osu Blasts Nigerian Ladies Who Enlarge Their Bumbum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by israelmao(m): 2:15pm On Dec 27, 2021
And it was the same Ghanaians that welcomed Wizkid in US and London recently ?Jealousy is the root of hatred.

12 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by ma373733(m): 2:16pm On Dec 27, 2021
Dsalvo:

Oc course na. Look at the females I just mentioned above. This is a case of no contest whatsoever.
entertainment is a western thing . They're great performers .

2 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by PoliteActivist: 2:16pm On Dec 27, 2021
ma373733:

No bias
Southwest

You no lie

3 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by Olam09(m): 2:16pm On Dec 27, 2021
mobilenewsnetwo:
[sup][/sup]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqaG52C4g-o

Nigerian artistes come to Ghana for numbers before the world can recognize them — Singer ShattaWale doubles down.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX-uThHLBl0/?utm_medium=copy_link

SHATTA WALE @shattawalegh: As for Nigerians they think they can always say what they want to say F*ck your talks ya'll who think I spoke the truth this ,I don't even remember you guys promoting Ghanaian artiste in your country ,until u guys will realize your artiste blow in Ghana to say thank you ..F.
Bring it on and your artiste won't get that hype they get from Ghana .. I can make that stop ..Don't dare me .. It's the truth ,your artiste come here for numbers before the world can recognize them .. Appreciate Ghana supporting your artiste and stop this f**lishness

No one can tell me anything f*ck all of you ..cuz your thinking is not my thinking ... Appreciate Ghana period .." stop talking if we sing good music" ...Kwasia can't u see wat KiDi is doing ..F**lish talks and f**lish comments .Learn to say .Thank you ..Ghana is ur gateway
I won't follow follow your artiste like some of my colleagues .. me if you do ago wash ur face with ur own sh*me ..Be thankful to ghana for supporting your artiste and stop talking tr*sh on here ..F*ckers !!

Your artiste know what they get from here. I don't have anything to come take from nigeria to make me famous and make me some good cash ..man is rcken stoosh,ask your so called celebrities ..F*ckers !!! kindergarten talks
I don't follow follow ,I do wat I hv to do to make me earn great cash .. It's a sh*me you guys can't even say thank you . Am ready for this so bring it on ... f*ckers

Sh*me you , Africans support you and respect you so learn to do same and stop Piing ,most of your artiste would have joined the kiddafest train and mentor one way style I don't blame you
Some nigerian dj say I should learn from Stonebwoy ,how many times have you promoted him ....You are a big sh*me ...Don't bring confusion format between us ..he is my blood,' don't care how he feels about this but he knows u guys never try for him ..Shut up !!!
How many times Our artiste have been in nigeria promoting their albums etc ..how many times have u guys given my colleagues the same fame Ghana has given your so called artiste ...Learn sense and stop this nonesense Commot for der with your oneway style ....learn to say thank you Africa p*ssys _

Ghanaian are lagging behind in the world music industry and it's paining them in the soul grin western countries don't find their music interesting due to their dumb language.

E com be like say.. Ghanaian hates Nigerian, watch out for another xenophobic attack. E don even start self, our traders and citizens are already a victim of xenophobia attacks already

20 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by udemzeus(m): 2:16pm On Dec 27, 2021
grin grin I weep for Ghana, I wonder how they will react when the giant in Nigeria wakes up..

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by vickydevoka(m): 2:16pm On Dec 27, 2021
1STCREATURE:
I'm into charcoal production and timber business but don't have enough capital to run the business. we need investors and we will deliver Agreed profit percentage monthly. Location is kwara state. I can also source for cashew nuts in large quantities for exporters or dealer s, legal agreement will be signed. Phone number is on my signature
Go to the bank. Use ur father's house as collateral

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by TuFab(f): 2:16pm On Dec 27, 2021
LILTJAY:
Shatta wale should be comparing himself with cynthia morgan
You're wicked grin grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by jaxxy(m): 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
Nigerians like to export their music to achieve global dominance and to some extent if our music isn’t accepted by other African countries it looks like we are not good enough.

Ghanaian don’t have to export their music to other Africans countries to achieve global dominance. Their music gets the attention of global music bodies directly coz their country attracts many of these international bodies/coys than Nigeria.

Same goes to South Africa they don’t need to export their music to achieve global recognition. They don’t tour Nigeria.

Our foreign/international direct investments are very narrow and unstable.

Alexas58:
Hahahaha..
I smell jealousy.

Shatta bandles is even more famous than this guy

Sadly he is right. undecided

Our artists and government are also to blame. If we don’t take our music to Ghana we never sing anything. B4 it was South Africa, sing small song and next thing they want u to do tour in Ghana for hype even b4 doing shows in Nigeria ooo.

It’s after Ghana and other African countries tour they come back and do Nigerian shows.

Any small thing wizkid dey Ghana, Davido dey Ghana, burnaboy dey ghana. All those little ones too want to go to ghana.

Is ghana music Mecca for Nigeria?? undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by Benitoh: 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
If not for the irresponsible useless leadership of a disaster Nigeria is facing, what will Nigeria citizens be looking for in Ghana?.

14 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by friday2011(m): 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
Shellsploit:
Amazing Werey !
See who dey talk, ordinary poco lee sef better pass am

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I trust my 9ja artist, and they will soon give am in answer, he go run enter village soon.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by mmsen: 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2021
You don't leave a country with a population of 200 million for a country of 30 million for 'numbers', that makes no sense.

The big artists like Wizkid and Davido are always showing Ghana love. If Shatta Wale has an issue he needs to say names.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by Bouncing2(m): 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
Sas he open mouth waaaa de yarn garbage.
Portable sef geh hit and fame pass dis one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by EmekaBlue(m): 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
Jealousy

Naija music pass Una own by far

By the way Where is Sarkodie

5 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by InHeaven(m): 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
This boy should be left alone, YOU ONLY ENVY WHAT IS BIGGER THAN YOU and not the other way round

2 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by Karemarealty288(m): 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
See as jealousy dry this one..........I thinks say na only weed and dry gin dey dry person like this....oga you musik is yeye musik

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by FLYFIRE(m): 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2021
bobo65:
I tot wale was a yoruba name?
Yes because he thought taking a Yoruba name will blow him yet still upcoming for over twenty years

10 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 27, 2021
Shatta wale...always bleating like a goat

To be sincere i don't blame Nigerian dj's and artist for not playing or promoting Ghana music,
the truth is must Ghanian songs are wack "e dey spoil dj selections" If you sing good songs Nigerians will celebrate you...
Nigeria music sweet pass my mama soup so don't blame us when your fellow Ghanians can't stop ordering our music like pizza,

Must Ghanians hate Nigerians because they are virtually good in everything,
You can take this to the bank Nigerian music is changing the face of Ghanian music industry...must of them now want to sing and sound like Nigerians,

A wise man once said success attracts jealousy

10 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by JoyousFurnitire(m): 2:21pm On Dec 27, 2021
Ilamina undecided
Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by ObaKlaz: 2:21pm On Dec 27, 2021
Fishery1:
Mu.mu Man,i can remember vividly how kennis music gave lots of ghanian musicians the platform years bk..ranging from tiktac,vip etc.
The clowns were singing trash like "Fefenenfeh na the beauty of a woman" "I be 16 years, I go dey be like dis oh", "You may kiss your bride - muah!" and other nonsense.
The bad thing is they haven't evolved much, musically.
Dem no too get music brain like that.

14 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by bahdpersona(m): 2:22pm On Dec 27, 2021
Shatta is hating on Nigerian artistes because they're doing great and killing shows in Ghana when his fellow Ghanaian artiste can't do same in nigeria

9 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by VEHINTOLAR: 2:22pm On Dec 27, 2021
Shut up man ! Nigerians appreciate good things - music and other stuffs if they see them. Sarkodie is a Ghanaian and he is well loved in Nigeria because the dude is good. So what nonsense is this mumu saying with his ugly,SHATTERED mouth !

12 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by Jonah507(m): 2:22pm On Dec 27, 2021
Is he a musician?

We know he's only trying so hard to be known in Nigeria

Portable is known better than you!

7 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by bobo65(m): 2:22pm On Dec 27, 2021
FLYFIRE:

Yes because he thought taking a Yoruba name will blow him yet still upcoming for over twenty years

Lmfao
OK that's harsh

2 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by Kirkman: 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2021
Reasonable Nigerian Artists would prefer doing a feature with Stonebwoy, Kwame Eugene, King Promise, Sarkodie and Bisa Kdei than this ugly hateful local champion na wetin dey pain am to him bone marrow be that. He always dey talk out of points.

5 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 27, 2021
But wetin wizkid sef go dey find there, if he knows he's looking for a home base why e no go south africa him leave nigeria go yeye ghana na becos of am this trouble fit they happen, make wizkid pack comot from ghana go south africa abeg, I wonder wetin e see for that country

8 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by zinosleek(m): 2:24pm On Dec 27, 2021
I dont understand what this guy is saying. If you are good, you don't need any country to blow. Music is universal, good sound are appreciated anywhere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by easyzworld: 2:25pm On Dec 27, 2021
We love Sarkodie and his music
You can’t support what you don’t like

4 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 27, 2021
jaxxy:
Nigerians like to export their music to achieve global dominance and to some extent if our music isn’t accepted by other African countries it looks like we are not good enough.

Ghanaian don’t have to export their music to other Africans countries to achieve global dominance. Their music gets the attention of global music bodies directly coz their country attracts many of these international bodies/coys than Nigeria.

You must be out of your mind. Has there ever been a more stupid post than this? Do you know how big Burna, Davido Wizkid and even the likes of Naira Marley, Falz , Zlatan etal are in the West? I.e USA, UK etal?

What "global dominance" does Ghana Music enjoy? Can you not see global awards Wizkid, Burna and Davido are clearing as if they are 10 naira kuli kuli?

Hope you're not living in some desert in Sudan.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by Shellsploit: 2:25pm On Dec 27, 2021
God1000:
I think he's suffering from dipsomania, he needs to be on the wagon.

Dispomania shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
U are a very wicked somebody!
Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by bahdpersona(m): 2:26pm On Dec 27, 2021
jaxxy:

Same goes to South Africa they don’t need to export their music to achieve global recognition. They don’t tour Nigeria.

Can you make your point clearer?I don't get it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by tutudesz: 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2021
Alexas58:
Hahahaha..
I smell jealousy.

Shatta bandles is even more famous than this guy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" by Myself2(m): 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2021
Dirty looking igboh smoker
The igboh wey this one dey smoke don dey affect him brain.

If Ghana has the miracle tonic to make Nigerian artistes blow, how come Ghanian artistes, who are supposed to be the custodians of the miracle tonic, who are supposed to be the Omo Oniles are still struggling in the shadow of Nigerian artistes and Naija artistes are the ones in global limelight.

Please change your name to Ode Wale

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Adaeze Yobo & Her Sons Show Off Their Sunday Look / Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement / Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.