Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,676 members, 7,851,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:54 PM

My Girlfriend Is Older Than Me Is It Proper - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Older Than Me Is It Proper (10227 Views)

Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / Can You Tell If A Girl Is Going To Get Fat When She Is Older? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Older Than Me Is It Proper by whitelexi(m): 6:14pm On Jan 22, 2009
If u r more mature than your age, chances are u will be attractive to older girls. . . It helps to date them because u learn a lot about women and relationships with them. Enjoy it but decide in ur mind [in good time] whether or not to go all the way with her because such relationships usually turn out to be very good [especially if she doesnt know she's older then u] grin

The Playa's Creed states clearly that after she mentions the M word more than once in a week, u need to dissembark the journey - if u dont intend to go all the way.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Older Than Me Is It Proper by ykush(m): 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2009
@ whitelexi > nice one bruv!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Older Than Me Is It Proper by fs(f): 6:42pm On Jan 22, 2009
People are just weird sha. What does it being proper have to do with it? Do ya'll like living by imaginable rules or something? If you don't want your girlfriend to be older than you, then don't date her! If you find out after the fact (which you shouldn't if age is THAT important to you), then leave her so she can move on to someone else. For those that don't mind, leave them alone. Gosh, life is not that hard. Stop making up rules!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Older Than Me Is It Proper by agwoko: 3:58pm On Jan 23, 2009
@ topic
worry less afterall there is this yoruba sayin that goes; wo n se i ru e ni ghana.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Older Than Me Is It Proper by Taken(m): 4:16pm On Jan 23, 2009
@ topic - make we laugh small.

What will you do if your older woman is like Halle Berry with real kudi for life? I beg you go forget age.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Older Than Me Is It Proper by DonPedro21(m): 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2009
Guy what matters most is Love not age.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Older Than Me Is It Proper by CrudeOil2(m): 6:18pm On Jan 23, 2009
There is nothing with that.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Older Than Me Is It Proper by follypimpi(m): 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2009
Devil smiled. grin

Most of my ex's r 3 or more yrs older than me,so i dont think is much of a big deal.@least usher married sum with 4 kids yet older than he his.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Older Than Me Is It Proper by chiogo(f): 4:00am On Sep 22, 2009
follypimpi:

Devil smiled. grin

Most of my ex's r 3 or more yrs older than me,so i dont think is much of a big deal.@least usher married sum with 4 kids yet older than he his.
And did the marriage work out? undecided I'm just saying. I'm sure it's not the age thing that ruined their marriage anyway but that wasn't a really good example.

This topic was created 2 years ago so there's nothing really to say except that this is a stupid question. na nairaland go tell you? grin whatever happened to preference? And hiding your age from her, not cool at all.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Older Than Me Is It Proper by Gabry(f): 4:24am On Sep 22, 2009
Poster its normal to date someone olderthan ou. Rihanna datd Chris Brown, Madonna dated that yourng guy so did Janet Jackson and Mariah Carey an also Cameron Diaz dated Justin Timberlake and all these ladies are so much older. My gf dated a guy whom is 5 years younger than her and soon they are getting married. and my aunt got married to her first cousin whom is 2 years younger than her. Even worst off cause they are family. . . . . .
Re: My Girlfriend Is Older Than Me Is It Proper by Chefo(m): 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2009
[color=#990000][/color][email][/email][list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]
Re: My Girlfriend Is Older Than Me Is It Proper by lexander(m): 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2012
there's nothing wrong with dating a girl thats older than u, i dont know why but i'm usually attracted to girls thats older than me ? Or maybe they're the one's attracted to me, but all my girls i've dated in the past have 3 to 4 year on me, so i dont see anything wrong with it. Mind you age is just a number if the both of you truly love each other then go ahead.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Men With Pot Bellies / Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? / Talk Here If You Are Married or In A Romantic Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.