Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Loving Someone That Doesnt Love You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loving Someone That Doesnt Love You. (2500 Views)

Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back / Can You Suddenly Stop Loving Someone??? / Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loving Someone That Doesnt Love You. by coolkyle(m): 6:09pm On Jun 08, 2007
what would you do when you love someone that doesn't love you but just want to be friends with you? would you keep trying or would you throw in the towel and hope for another love to come by?
Re: Loving Someone That Doesnt Love You. by niceuzor: 6:21pm On Jun 08, 2007
guy i no go lie,this kind thing tire me oh sad
Re: Loving Someone That Doesnt Love You. by oreofemi(f): 6:25pm On Jun 08, 2007
its part of life.
Re: Loving Someone That Doesnt Love You. by sweetnsexy(f): 6:44pm On Jun 08, 2007
Sharpen up your toasting skills looser! some guys are so dump!

If she doesnt fall heads over heals when she sees you then you are a slacker!

I've had some guys stalking me in the same situation, sometimes I just feel like shouting them off.

Any lady wants a real man, no matter how soft she may be.

Now the question is "ARE YOU THAT REAL MAN?"
Re: Loving Someone That Doesnt Love You. by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:37am On Jun 09, 2007
@post
quit wasting my time.
Re: Loving Someone That Doesnt Love You. by iice(f): 5:13am On Jun 09, 2007
why o why do you want to waste your time? undecided
Re: Loving Someone That Doesnt Love You. by engee2(f): 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2007
I TINK U SHOULD TRY ALL U CAN TO MAKE IT WORK COS IN ANY RELATIONSHIP ONE PERSONMUST ALWAYS BE DE 1 TO START DE LOVING TIN. BUT IF ITS CLEAR DAT DE OTHER DOESNT WANT WAT U R GIVING . JUST WALK, TO STILL KEEP UR RESPECT A BIT
Re: Loving Someone That Doesnt Love You. by Imani(f): 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2007
Nothing hurts like unrequitted love. cry

So why bother to be in constant pain. There will always be someone else that would love and accept you for who you are.
Re: Loving Someone That Doesnt Love You. by MP007(m): 12:15pm On Jun 09, 2007
common sense, who post this sh^t
Re: Loving Someone That Doesnt Love You. by mukina2: 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2007
loving someone that doesnt love is the painful side of love cry angry

@ topic leave! they'll be someone out there who loves you sad
Re: Loving Someone That Doesnt Love You. by mrpataki(m): 1:31pm On Jun 09, 2007
mukina2:

loving someone that doesnt love is the painful side of love cry angry

@ topic leave! they'll be someone out there who loves you sad

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Loving Someone That Doesnt Love You. by mukina2: 1:47pm On Jun 09, 2007
you again angry tongue tongue

contribute to the topic! tongue
Re: Loving Someone That Doesnt Love You. by mrpataki(m): 1:55pm On Jun 09, 2007
@ topic,

I have been in your shoes, in fact still in your shoes sef wink Even on this nairaland tongue tongue tongue

What I have learnt is to take my attention away from such a person. There are more who love me for me, and wont spare me details in saying so. wink wink
Re: Loving Someone That Doesnt Love You. by acidrop(f): 1:57pm On Jun 09, 2007
nahh, mannnn, dont give up ooooooo, as she has said she just wanna be friend, there is something behind that oooooooo
Re: Loving Someone That Doesnt Love You. by dk4justice(m): 2:06pm On Jun 09, 2007
Bro, accept to be friends, don't rush her, just keep on keeping on, ask her out, walk side by side and discuss, if possible hold hands, close her, let her know you are real (Only if you truly are), That friendship may one day result in something more serious. Hope this will help
Re: Loving Someone That Doesnt Love You. by luxoire(f): 2:09pm On Jun 09, 2007
@poster[b], tough cookies[/b]!!!, but it hurts though, esp if they're happy in another relationship, and all u can do is sit on the side line and watch shocked
Re: Loving Someone That Doesnt Love You. by acidrop(f): 2:10pm On Jun 09, 2007
lol, did it happen 2 u, cos u seems 2 be talking out of experience
Re: Loving Someone That Doesnt Love You. by Reverend(m): 2:11pm On Jun 09, 2007
Takes two to tango undecided

You can love her more than anything, but if she does not feel the same there is nothing you can do,

Get over it and get on with your life wink
Re: Loving Someone That Doesnt Love You. by niceuzor: 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2007
@acidrop

*Bhokian* cool bini girl i guess
Re: Loving Someone That Doesnt Love You. by acidrop(f): 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2007
bowa, lol
Re: Loving Someone That Doesnt Love You. by Vitastraka(m): 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2007
Vitastraka Prince of disappointment, Lord of the spurned rejected and heartbroken

This kind of thing is my domain
The worst part is when the person you are dying for treats you like shit

If the want the person you love to love you back, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE have money and flaunt it!

You will see the thing work like magic. Any girl that opens her mouth, CHOKE her with cash

You will see LOVE flowing anyhow from ALL sides

I am telling you people the secret of life. Woman problem is easy to solve.
Re: Loving Someone That Doesnt Love You. by niceuzor: 2:22pm On Jun 09, 2007
@acidrop cheesy

this is not laughing matter oh i was on the Bini thread some time ago

and i saw all your post you really a bini girl kiss for true,

anyway sha hit me on my mail in my profile. kiss

@topic

A Word is enough of A wise.
Re: Loving Someone That Doesnt Love You. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 09, 2007
itz real hard wen the person doesnt reciprocate yur love.gud advice--let dat person go.if he cumz bk itz rili urs.if he doesnt u were nt meant to be.just search for one who cn love yu bk,
Re: Loving Someone That Doesnt Love You. by desodgi(m): 2:11pm On Jun 10, 2007
Re: Loving Someone That Doesnt Love You. by angolag(m): 11:20pm On Jul 20, 2007
I will be very unhappy,It has happened to me
Re: Loving Someone That Doesnt Love You. by CrazyMan(m): 1:33am On Jul 21, 2007
I can't waste my time on someone who isn't interested in me.
Re: Loving Someone That Doesnt Love You. by lonelypal(m): 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2008
@ poster,
There is saying that goes HE WHO WEARS THE SHOE KNOWS WHERE IT PINCHES. I know exactly how it feels to be in such emotional trauma cos I battled with this for three yrs.I pasted a topic on this before on this thead in the past. It hurts so much but i assure u u will get over it, though it may sound impossible in the first place but with time u will get over it. Dnt allow ur feelings to rule u rather use ur head bro. Never thaugth I would ever get over it but here i am FREE FROM SUCH CAPTIVITY OF UNREQUITTED LOVE
Re: Loving Someone That Doesnt Love You. by 4gotnheros(m): 11:31pm On Apr 02, 2008
Insert Quote
Vitastraka Prince of disappointment, Lord of the spurned rejected and heartbroken

If the want the person you love to love you back, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE have money and flaunt it!

You will see the thing work like magic. Any girl that opens her mouth, CHOKE her with cash

WORD!!!! wink
Re: Loving Someone That Doesnt Love You. by desodgi(m): 12:38am On Apr 03, 2008
Vitastraka:

MOre than word.
Re: Loving Someone That Doesnt Love You. by micklplus(m): 7:46am On Apr 03, 2008
One sided love ? GOD forbid !
I will step, carry and wear my coat altogether and slowly walk away. cheesy cheesy
Re: Loving Someone That Doesnt Love You. by Scopium: 8:56am On Apr 03, 2008
Quote from: sweetnsexy 3 on June 08, 2007, 06:44 PM 
Sharpen up your toasting skills looser! some guys are so dump!

If she doesnt fall heads over heals when she sees you then you are a slacker!

I've had some guys stalking me in the same situation, sometimes I just feel like shouting them off.

[size=13pt]Can you imagine that? Somebody is singing blues and this person is dancing makossa. It's not everybody you'll love no matter what. So if a 1000 guys with sharpened up toasting skills come your way you'll prolly fall head over heels for all of them and be in love with all of them. Hmmmm I can imagine the sex freak you'll be for all of them.

The queue will be very long and your body won't last very long[/size]
Re: Loving Someone That Doesnt Love You. by Scopium: 9:03am On Apr 03, 2008
[size=13pt]If you don't get loved back just opt out unless you are cool enough to settle for just friends.[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is He In Love Or Just Playing On My Feelings / Is There A Difference B/w Toasting A Girl And Asking Her Out? / Help With Nigerian Husband And Misunderstandings:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.