Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,881 members, 7,862,987 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:11 AM

Turned 18. I Need Advise On How To Make Money In School - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Turned 18. I Need Advise On How To Make Money In School (168 Views)

+18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] / [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) / +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Turned 18. I Need Advise On How To Make Money In School by Maks27: 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2021
So as the topic said I turned 18 earlier this year and I still can't boast of 200 naira in my account.
I rely on my poor parent(dad only) for everything and the old man is doing a lot for me majorly my schooling bills.
The issue now is a new year is approaching and I don't want to put too much pressure on him so I want to earn money myself. Getting a job is not the issue because it is easy to get salesboy l, private school teacher job, the thing is my own school will gets in the way , I recently concluded pre degree in a federal university and I have been offered admission ( Mech Engineering).
I need tips on how as an engineering students I will get money that can sustain feeding and little expenses.
I have good knowledge of using a Laptop it I don't have one. I have an Android phone.
Please Nairalanders advise me
Re: Turned 18. I Need Advise On How To Make Money In School by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 27, 2021
use your roommate and ya mama!!
Re: Turned 18. I Need Advise On How To Make Money In School by Maks27: 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
Johndagr8t:
use your roommate and ya mama!!
I am 18 but I will still call you a kid
Grow up sir

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Normally" A Thread / How Do You Uncover The Person Behind The Mask? / Daily Hacks, Productivity, And Smartphone Tech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.