Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel (92824 Views)

How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing / What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel / This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by MrMacinterchi1: 7:57pm On Dec 29, 2021
KarinaLove:

JUST LOOK AT THEM. ASSOCIATION OF H*RNY PERVERTS. To think you all even went as far as checking my profile says alot about you PERVERTS.

It's even more sad how you Perverts draw conclusions on people you don't even know. So sad. Talk about characteristics of a Pervert.

I feel sad for you all. The truth is truly bitter!!!
the truth, like the one you were told?
Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by galantjoe(m): 12:53am On Dec 30, 2021
She is also entitled to fair hearing. You supposed to hear her first, check whether she is on her menses or not and reasons she was standing behind the door.
Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Greenbullet(m): 2:30am On Dec 30, 2021
Shellsploit:

No mind the Op, that lady dey into hookup. Someone fit done share her nnudes on nairaland ashawo telegram group grin
abeg make them add me to the group , how I go take join
Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by odinson1(m): 5:48am On Dec 30, 2021
Nilon:
hoes supporting hoes
Ishilove:

Why won't you write this rubbish. You think every woman is like the hoe who raised you.

You are still Driving his point. Reason they said you people have fish brains

1 Like

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by InoGetJoy: 6:39am On Dec 30, 2021
I'm shocked.
Things like this make me lose trust in the female gender
Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by InoGetJoy: 6:52am On Dec 30, 2021
qtguru:
so wait the guy sleeping with her happened to book a room opposite yours ? What are the odds ? I mean that's odd someone will cheat with someone knowing her bf is opposite her room. Sounds like Hookup babe to me.

Same Hotel Same day
The babe is a runsgirl. Met the new guy in then lobby and he quoted a price that she didn't want to lose
Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by InoGetJoy: 6:54am On Dec 30, 2021
galantjoe:
She is also entitled to fair hearing. You supposed to hear her first, check whether she is on her menses or not and reasons she was standing behind the door.

Lolzz....guy you don't give fair hearing to a hoe

1 Like

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by LyfeJennings(m): 7:04am On Dec 30, 2021
hotwax:
My lovely girlfriend is a sweet woman who always give me sense of assurance. She is very decent, caring and respectful. She is so firm that it took 4 months before we could talk about romance or trying it out.

She is well known in my family circle. I base in Lagos, she stays with her parents in ibadan, but she usually come around when my family members are having a gathering. She will cook for us, do the chores. Everyone grew found of her. My siblings do even ask of her. “Where is Anu? Take care of the lady ooo”. My mom who hardly get along with our girlfriends always ask about her. All these made me to be sure that’s the woman I was going to marry. After all, my people already knew her and they are getting along well. No complain from any angle

The Problem

Late October 2021, I informed her that I would be attending a ceremony in ibadan where stays. She was exited, she even told me she missed me, the kisses, sxx etc. She can’t wait to see me again. I was excited too.
I texted her the hotel address when I got to Ibadan.

She came, we hug, and she started kissing me, but we later calmed down afterall we are just seeing and we still have the whole night. So no rushing. She told me she saw domino pizza opposite the hotel that she is hungry for it. And this is where the devil came in.
She took some cash and prepared to go and buy the piza. She was walking out towards my hotel room door, so I stood to accompany her to the door, more importantly help her with the door. She opened the door before I got there, but I was behind her. A guy also came out from a room not directly opposite mine, (I actually knew when the guy checked in. He was dragging his trawl on the room walkway, so I guess he was a new guest).

As my babe came out, the guy was coming out of his room giving my babe seductive look. Immediately he saw there was a guy behind her, he quickly looked away. He went out of the hotel via the walkway, my babe also followed him because they were coincidentally going towards the same direction.

Truth be told, I never suspected anything. I was even mocking the guy in my mind, my girlfriend is the last person you want to mess with.
She came back with the pizza, sat on the bed, munch while she was busy pressing her phone. I suspected something must have crop up with the way she was busy chatting on whatsapp. She gave me no attention. So I joined her on the bed. With sad face she asked if I have tissue, I asked what happened, she said her period just came now. I said the bathroom has a tissue paper. She went in spent minutes in the bath, came out of the bath, to pick another pant in her bag. (She came with clothes, because she want to spend few days with me). She went back to the bathroom wash, did some other stuff.

She joined me on the bed, put my hand on her padded private. She used tissue paper as sanitary pad. She said sorry, I Bleep up. I said no she shouldn’t feel sorry. Her menstruation is my joy. Afterall you are not here because of sex. We have a lot to talk about tonite. So relax lets enjoy the night. She then told me she can’t spend the night. She has to go on the same day, before evening. She gave me reason that when her menstrual cramp starts she always boil water and other things. Hotel is not the right place for it. I agreed. 6pm, she packed and started going, I was busy on my laptop fixing my office assignments. I stood to see her off. She insisted that I should continue. No need. But I insisted, as I saw her off to the door, she insisted again, go and do your work na. I will take a bike just at the entrance, I don’t know what happened, I just agreed saw her walk out the walkway, I banged my door and continue my work on the laptop.

Then few seconds later, even if she wanted to get a bike, she will still be waiting outside for one, I remembered that the plate I used for lunch still has some leftover food and if not discarded will constitute foul stench in my room. So I picked up this plate to try and place it outside my door so housekeepers could pick it up.

I opened my room door, bend down to drop the plate at my door foot, I noticed someone standing at the door indirectly opposite mine. The person was knocking gently and calling on mobile too. I guess the person is trying to call the occupant of the room. But he/she was being careful not to knock the door loudly. I always mind my business, I said to myself, why do I care, this is a hotel. So I attempted to close my door. But then, something occurred to me, the person is a female and she wore white shirt, exactly like my babe. Out of curiosity, I looked back what I saw made me sick for days. The memory keep hitting my heart like dagger.

It was my woman, I didn’t know she saw me and became frozen looking at me praying I do not look back. But I looked back and saw her. She was shaking with her mouth widely opened. Then while the looking competition was on, the door opened and the guy opened the door waiting for her to come inside, when she didn’t go inside, the guy must have noticed she is looking at someone on the walkway, the guy also came out to see who she was looking at, he saw me and quickly closed and jammed his door.

Then I jammed my door too. She stood on the walkway for 10minutes. Then she started banging on my door. Calling my line. I didn’t answer. She sent text and also whatsapp.

“Its not what you think. I can explain. Something came up. Please open…I need to discuss something with you. I will not leave if you don’t open”. She did all that for like 20minutes. Then she left. That was the end of our 1+year relationship. She too did not bother to call or text after that day.

The whole thing felt like sharp scorpion sting to me. I never believe what I saw. Anything relationship started irritating me. I don’t think I can go into relationship again. These people are quick to call men dogs, but they are public toilet. I prefer to be dog than be where everyone dump their sper_m.

I know that feeling
Sorry bro
God will give U your own woman
Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by LyfeJennings(m): 7:05am On Dec 30, 2021
galantjoe:

O n shiere ni
Fair hearing to ma pa e
What's fair about the hearing of what he saw
Smh!!!

1 Like

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 30, 2021
franchasng:
My brother, I am advising you now like a brother, remove eye for woman money if you want to live long and enjoy this life as a man.

If you want to enjoy this life as a man and fulfill your destiny and have a dignifying life, work hard to make enough money that will take care of your needs, that of your parents, your wife, your kids, and every other dependents.

Whether your wife is working or not, pray to have more than enough to still be able to be her major provider. Pray that God should make you sufficient enough that you will never care about whatever money she makes. E get why oh.

Naturally, women weren't created to help men make money or build houses or cater for family financially, na condition make crayfish bend, but don't pray for that condition.

Whatsoever you desire with all your heart in life, you will get it honestly.

Growing up, I always hated the idea of depending on a woman's money or asking money from a girl. I always fantasized being rich and spoiling my wife. And God gave me my heart desire.

My wife works, earns well I guess but to be honest, I don't care about it and I pray I will never.

Why are we making all the money if not to spend it on people we love and those that make us happy? Spend on your girlfriend if you have dont listen to whatever anybody is saying. Money is made to be spent, but pls don't spend your last savings or your business capital on woman oh, my hand no de lol

If you take good care of your girlfriend and she still decides to cheat, nothing spoil, move on, there are plenty chicks out there, a financially buoyant guy is at more advantage, just bear in mind that life happens to anybody and.when it happens to.you dont take it.to.heart, just move on and get hotter chicks and enjoy your life. When its time to marry, marry the one that gives you peace of mind, if she decides to cheat, wetin man go do.na lol
I just love how God designed you and how you reason, your types are always very successful in life,your mindset is so attractive. God bless you richly,you are still crawling yet,God will expand you for the world to enjoy from.I'm suspecting your wife is on nairaland, I'm serious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by qtguru(m): 7:13am On Dec 30, 2021
InoGetJoy:

The babe is a runsgirl. Met the new guy in then lobby and he quoted a price that she didn't want to lose

Someone dating a Runsgirl would at some point know. You see why I said most people on NL date wrong choice of babes.
Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Zainabthegirl1(f): 7:26am On Dec 30, 2021
victorazy:

Na una go still loose.

Zo Zainab, you know you people can't afford many things without the help of men.

Which one is my people! There are so many independent women out there…I don’t believe in men helping me fix things because you guys aren’t trustworthy
Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by InoGetJoy: 7:27am On Dec 30, 2021
qtguru:

Someone dating a Runsgirl would at some point know. You see why I said most people on NL date wrong choice of babes.
He said the last time he had seen the babe was 4 months ago.
This is one reason why I can never do long-distance relationship. It's a big scam. Even a close relationship is hard, not to talk of a long-distance one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Shellsploit: 7:42am On Dec 30, 2021
Greenbullet:
abeg make them add me to the group , how I go take join

Its a closed group. Only admins can add members
Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Amasimichael: 8:56am On Dec 30, 2021
Crazy indeed. But u wud have opened d door for her n attempt to confirm if she is mensing for real. But as she no call u after dat day, she never loved u.
Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by DanteSilva(m): 9:16am On Dec 30, 2021
cocolacec:

White ladies are more sexually active than Nigerian women.They fornicate without remorse.
White women will sleep with two brothers or two friends without remorse.

They dont mind if they cause fight among your relatives or friends.Marriages with whites dont last,she might decide to leave you for another man after 10,20 or 30 years.You have to share house chores responsibililties.

Your solution is to look for a woman with good moral principles.Your sisters can recommend girls they know have good morality.Women understand themselves.
Men and women need to employ the service of their family member of the opposite gender to access their intending spouse/girlfriend.

Women are the same worldwide, I agree but the rate of gold digging and promiscuity, in economically disadvantaged countries like Nigeria is alarming.
Concerning white women, I have friends who've either dated or married them and it's all positive reviews.
Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by DanteSilva(m): 9:17am On Dec 30, 2021
MPESA:

This is lies bro , women are the same all-over the world... Infact Nigerians girls better to compare to other Africa counterparts such as South Africa, Kenya, zimbabwe, Ghana etc.

I agree with you here aha, South African and Zimbabwean women are very promiscous

1 Like

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by MPESA(m): 9:39am On Dec 30, 2021
DanteSilva:

I agree with you here aha, South African and Zimbabwean women are very promiscous

Na person weh never Waka or travel go dey think say NIGERIANS LADY TOO BAD.

2 Likes

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by CelebrityDoctor: 12:00pm On Dec 30, 2021
Learn to use women.

You should have accepted her in when she was begging. Told her that you have been fantasising about threeesome. She would agree because at that point she would do anything to please and get you back. While doing the 3some video it. Then you can do anything you want with the video. https://twitter.com/kaundasex/
Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Wuminity(f): 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
So pathetic

It's like remaining single is a secret way of been happy.

Funny part is when we are not in a relationship, we clamour for it.

But shey we will not marry again ni?

Everything just tire person jare.
Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
Wuminity:
So pathetic
It's like remaining single is a secret way of been happy.
Funny part is when we are not in a relationship, we clamour for it.
But shey we will not marry again ni?
Everything just tire person jare.

cry cry cry

i felt this. . . cry

1 Like

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by newoffer: 12:51pm On Dec 30, 2021
My neighbor wife no gree take in because she is servicing top men at apapa. Husband dey pump wife dey use pills. Women ,even u pay her bride price don't ever die for them. Keep calm when u notice something.
Kriss216:

There's nothing to listen again. Trying to listen to her manipulated excuses might lead to physical violence.

You don't give Hoes listening ears.

1 Like

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by ashawopikin(m): 1:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
GrandMasters:
Your loss

After eating your pizza....

Allow her to enter....give her the fvck of her life by shifting her womb and bending her leg....treat her like what she is...

Then after that...at 12am push her out of your room and lock the door

Stop being too emotional.....next time don't fail to treat a dog like a dog
I dey feel you Grandmasters but u no go too blame the guy, he wasn't expecting the shock
Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by GreatManBee: 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Oh sorry!

Za zu
Your wife traveled to the town of “ozus” to meet “kolu” where dem dem scratch card
E don zeh.

But sincerely bizza bizza
Your gf didn’t show love at all
Is she mad or something?
Lol. You're One crazy person �
Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Emdebby2: 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2021
No insults please.simpazee[/quote]
Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Greenbullet(m): 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
Shellsploit:

Its a closed group. Only admins can add members
can you please talk to any admin to admin , what details do I need to provide ?
Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by sooperrescue(m): 10:04am On Dec 31, 2021
[quote author=hotwax post=108878682]

trying to cover for her gender...mother of dogs

if you are the one in your dp, then you are sexually overused...u don over sex self[/quolte]

But she is asking you a simple question, are you married? Fornication is the biggest sin against humanity because you have been sleeping with other men future wives. Tomorrow that lady will get married and you will be among her body count.
Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Damicares(f): 12:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
hotwax:
My lovely girlfriend is a sweet woman who always give me sense of assurance. She is very decent, caring and respectful. She is so firm that it took 4 months before we could talk about romance or trying it out.

She is well known in my family circle. I base in Lagos, she stays with her parents in ibadan, but she usually come around when my family members are having a gathering. She will cook for us, do the chores. Everyone grew found of her. My siblings do even ask of her. “Where is Anu? Take care of the lady ooo”. My mom who hardly get along with our girlfriends always ask about her. All these made me to be sure that’s the woman I was going to marry. After all, my people already knew her and they are getting along well. No complain from any angle

The Problem

Late October 2021, I informed her that I would be attending a ceremony in ibadan where stays. She was exited, she even told me she missed me, the kisses, sxx etc. She can’t wait to see me again. I was excited too.
I texted her the hotel address when I got to Ibadan.

She came, we hug, and she started kissing me, but we later calmed down afterall we are just seeing and we still have the whole night. So no rushing. She told me she saw domino pizza opposite the hotel that she is hungry for it. And this is where the devil came in.
She took some cash and prepared to go and buy the piza. She was walking out towards my hotel room door, so I stood to accompany her to the door, more importantly help her with the door. She opened the door before I got there, but I was behind her. A guy also came out from a room not directly opposite mine, (I actually knew when the guy checked in. He was dragging his trawl on the room walkway, so I guess he was a new guest).

As my babe came out, the guy was coming out of his room giving my babe seductive look. Immediately he saw there was a guy behind her, he quickly looked away. He went out of the hotel via the walkway, my babe also followed him because they were coincidentally going towards the same direction.

Truth be told, I never suspected anything. I was even mocking the guy in my mind, my girlfriend is the last person you want to mess with.
She came back with the pizza, sat on the bed, munch while she was busy pressing her phone. I suspected something must have crop up with the way she was busy chatting on whatsapp. She gave me no attention. So I joined her on the bed. With sad face she asked if I have tissue, I asked what happened, she said her period just came now. I said the bathroom has a tissue paper. She went in spent minutes in the bath, came out of the bath, to pick another pant in her bag. (She came with clothes, because she want to spend few days with me). She went back to the bathroom wash, did some other stuff.

She joined me on the bed, put my hand on her padded private. She used tissue paper as sanitary pad. She said sorry, I Bleep up. I said no she shouldn’t feel sorry. Her menstruation is my joy. Afterall you are not here because of sex. We have a lot to talk about tonite. So relax lets enjoy the night. She then told me she can’t spend the night. She has to go on the same day, before evening. She gave me reason that when her menstrual cramp starts she always boil water and other things. Hotel is not the right place for it. I agreed. 6pm, she packed and started going, I was busy on my laptop fixing my office assignments. I stood to see her off. She insisted that I should continue. No need. But I insisted, as I saw her off to the door, she insisted again, go and do your work na. I will take a bike just at the entrance, I don’t know what happened, I just agreed saw her walk out the walkway, I banged my door and continue my work on the laptop.

Then few seconds later, even if she wanted to get a bike, she will still be waiting outside for one, I remembered that the plate I used for lunch still has some leftover food and if not discarded will constitute foul stench in my room. So I picked up this plate to try and place it outside my door so housekeepers could pick it up.

I opened my room door, bend down to drop the plate at my door foot, I noticed someone standing at the door indirectly opposite mine. The person was knocking gently and calling on mobile too. I guess the person is trying to call the occupant of the room. But he/she was being careful not to knock the door loudly. I always mind my business, I said to myself, why do I care, this is a hotel. So I attempted to close my door. But then, something occurred to me, the person is a female and she wore white shirt, exactly like my babe. Out of curiosity, I looked back what I saw made me sick for days. The memory keep hitting my heart like dagger.

It was my woman, I didn’t know she saw me and became frozen looking at me praying I do not look back. But I looked back and saw her. She was shaking with her mouth widely opened. Then while the looking competition was on, the door opened and the guy opened the door waiting for her to come inside, when she didn’t go inside, the guy must have noticed she is looking at someone on the walkway, the guy also came out to see who she was looking at, he saw me and quickly closed and jammed his door.

Then I jammed my door too. She stood on the walkway for 10minutes. Then she started banging on my door. Calling my line. I didn’t answer. She sent text and also whatsapp.

“Its not what you think. I can explain. Something came up. Please open…I need to discuss something with you. I will not leave if you don’t open”. She did all that for like 20minutes. Then she left. That was the end of our 1+year relationship. She too did not bother to call or text after that day.

The whole thing felt like sharp scorpion sting to me. I never believe what I saw. Anything relationship started irritating me. I don’t think I can go into relationship again. These people are quick to call men dogs, but they are public toilet. I prefer to be dog than be where everyone dump their sper_m.

Lol, it's like a movie scene. Thank you God for saving you from a wrong choice. Be prayerful and watchful. God will help you o.
Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
Ogun Esu re o. I felt for her, sorry bros.
Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Blackdisciple(m): 12:24pm On Jan 05, 2022
That should be the guy she saw while going out for pizza after u escorted her to the door and left they exchanged contact.

The menstrual period was a scam.
Not wanting to sleep over was a scam

Just imagine you didn't see her , just imagine you didn't waste time while wanting to dump the plate at your door....
Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Zainabthegirl1(f): 9:34am On Jan 27, 2022
Nilon:
you sef na bad girl. I know say you go dey do your hookup runs codedly zainab to bad

Lol you no well

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Woman Who Quit Her Job Month Ago To Become A Stripper Rejoices As She Cashes Out / Girls Share Their Nudes For N30k On Facebook Page In Nigeria (Photos) / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.