Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,587 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing (27209 Views)

My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel / My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by gfelo(m): 10:17am On Jan 22, 2023
My lady neighbour brought a guy last year November to live with her, introduce him to me as her boyfriend, we were even looking for a way to get this guy a job, but anytime this lady is on night shift the guy brings in another lady, this has becomes often, and it irritate me.

Pls how do I tell the lady what the guy he introduce to me as her boyfriend is doing.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by 2dice01: 10:25am On Jan 22, 2023
grin cheesy
Use another sim to text her whenever the niggà bring one of them in

Sis your boyfriend is with another lady in your house right now come and verify with your Koro Koro eyes . Thanks

Remember to remove the sim and change the name from true caller if it was registered with your name wink

425 Likes 30 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by God1000(m): 10:30am On Jan 22, 2023
This is a complicated issue

She deserves to know the truth, but be careful how you present it to her

119 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Goodlady(f): 10:41am On Jan 22, 2023
gfelo:
My lady neighbour brought a guy last year November to live with her, introduce him to me as her boyfriend, we were even looking for a way to get this guy a job, but anytime this lady is on night shift the guy brings in another lady, this has becomes often, and it irritate me.

Pls how do I tell the lady what the guy he introduce to me as her boyfriend is doing.
Mind your biz.
Minding ones biz is the surest way to avoid trouble. And if you wanna be a detective, use another sim to text or snap a picture evidence of him n the co-fornicator, send to your neighbour's whatsapp. Make sure it ll be difficult to trace it's from you.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by GoodCane: 10:43am On Jan 22, 2023
Oga allow that young man to bang different pussies and enjoy his life.

Moreover Nigeria girls have absolutely nothing to offer a man except their over used damaged kpekpus. So Allow that young man to bang and enjoy

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by WHITELIGHTER: 10:48am On Jan 22, 2023
Goodlady:

Mind your biz.
Minding ones biz is the surest way to avoid trouble. And if you wanna be a detective, use another sim to text or snap a picture evidence of him n the co-fornicator, send to your neighbour's whatsapp. Make sure it ll be difficult to trace it's from you.

Abeg shift. This useless talk of mind Ur business is one reason we are were we are...

273 Likes 23 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Goodlady(f): 10:58am On Jan 22, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:

Abeg shift. This useless talk of mind Ur business is one reason we are were we are...
You should shift n sit on the floor.
Minding ones biz is very good in relationship matters. Especially those blind in love.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by marlow1962(m): 11:00am On Jan 22, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:

Maybe she dy do the same thing and her neighbors dy mind their business.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Berrityga: 11:50am On Jan 22, 2023
What if those night shifts are actually excuse for her to go and bang another guy?? Guy commot from sun learn to mind your business. Let only the things that bring you money bother you. Allow a guy taste different kpekus, even you do you have one one gf?? Or maybe you have feeling for the lady or your a guy with low self esteem that can't get a woman pants down..

61 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Unyimekelvin: 11:57am On Jan 22, 2023
Berrityga:
What if those night shifts are actually excuse for her to go and bang another guy?? Guy commot from sun learn to mind your business. Let only the things that bring you money bother you. Allow a guy taste different kpekus, even you do you have one one gf?? Or maybe you have feeling for the lady or your a guy with low self esteem that can't get a woman pants down..
oil de your head 🚿 😂😂😂

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Unyimekelvin: 11:58am On Jan 22, 2023
If you are a Guy Man, try nd knack that im bae 👉👉🤝🤝🤞🤞

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Kipaji: 12:02pm On Jan 22, 2023
A woman would never tell on the lady if the roles where reversed. She wouldn't even ask the question. If anything, she would ask the neighbor to cover her when she herself does sneaky stuff.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Qatar2022: 12:33pm On Jan 22, 2023
Goodlady:

Mind your biz.
The boy attitude is very wrong she need to know about it

18 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Qatar2022: 12:33pm On Jan 22, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:

Wrong mentality

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Qatar2022: 12:34pm On Jan 22, 2023
Goodlady:

You should shift n sit on the floor.
Minding ones biz is very good in relationship matters. Especially those blind in love.
You will be in the house a goat will die on it rope

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Qatar2022: 12:35pm On Jan 22, 2023
Berrityga:
That guy is ungrateful, can you imagine you keep a girl in the house and she bring in a guy in that house

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by nicerod(m): 12:46pm On Jan 22, 2023
Use some else number to txt her

I someone far away from ur area

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by latability(m): 1:04pm On Jan 22, 2023
Pls she deserve to know the truth before the so-called boyfriend will plan evil against the girl with his concubines. It is necessary you protect your identity before revealing the truth to the girl

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Goodlady(f): 1:06pm On Jan 22, 2023
Qatar2022:

You will be in the house a goat will die on it rope
Meaning question ❓❓❓❓❓

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Medianna(f): 1:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
Any good that I'll do and it will bring me tears
May i never do it.

Amin.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Silentgroper(m): 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2023
nicerod:
Use some else number to txt her

I someone far away from ur area
hahaha this is so me ......

😁😁😁😁
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Gadafii: 1:50pm On Jan 22, 2023
Face front brr, no join mouth with couple wey don Bleep each other, no say I no tell you

Btw, vote Peter obi

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by neutralmind: 1:54pm On Jan 22, 2023
Mind your business

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Houseofglam7(f): 1:54pm On Jan 22, 2023
You simply mind your business!!!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by ghiloman28(m): 1:54pm On Jan 22, 2023
Gbeborun
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2023
gfelo:

Mind your business.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Tenshades(m): 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2023
You won't die if you mind your business.
😒😒😒

10 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by kingthreat(m): 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2023
Mind ya business
Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by ednut1(m): 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2023
Why cant people mind their business You could lose your life snitching on him you know. Dont be a fool

15 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing by Gbemini(m): 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2023
Must u tell her ... What if ur girlfriend is cheating somewhere too ... My broda leave amebo and hustle for money jor

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. / Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O / "He Came Into Her Hospital As A Patient And Got A Lifetime Healing". Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.