Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? (3569 Views)

Girlfriend slapped me / He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone / My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? by steveneche(m): 11:24am On Dec 29, 2021
grin
greatfucker:

common shut up hw will u feel if u hear that yr man slap yr mother.i wonder he some woman do think
Re: Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? by Truvelisback(m): 11:30am On Dec 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

You are asking the right questions Op just created another thread telling us that aunty wants him back and I asked him what led to the slap,I decided to peruse through his profile and saw nothing and instead of people to ask the right questions as them slap mama dem dey shalaye.

You asked a sane question if his mother was a violent person.
I'm not a one sided guy. If u fvck up, i go let u know say u fvck up, irrespective of who u are to me, even if u are my Biological mum. Some mothers(women) can be very threatening and violent and may want to bring out the other side of u. That was how a witchcraft violent and threatening mother almost tempted me to lay my hands on her. She held my Shirt so tight and was even threatening me that if i dare try to remove her hands, that she would bite off my fingers. Na only God help me that day ooo, for my own right for that matter. Just because i said my oga no dey, i no fit sell credit for u, na so wahala take start ooo. Na people talk to dis witch b4 she leave me. If i were one of these violent indian hem smoker, na only God know wetin for don happen.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? by Kobicove(m): 11:39am On Dec 29, 2021
steveneche:
Boxing day of all day, I was told my girlfriend slapped my mother after a heated argument.

I had to send her packing without a chance to explain..

Was I wrong to have ended a 2 year old relationship this way? No one slaps my mother and gets away with with it right from time.

What led to it?

Was your mum violent to her in anyway?
Re: Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? by lifenija: 12:23pm On Dec 29, 2021
Orgasmgiver123:

Damn..
bloody shit

One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

boring
Re: Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? by steveneche(m): 1:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
grin
FernandezPablo:

Prove me wrong and stop embarrassing yourself here...na only here you dey for talk...
Re: Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 29, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Dated This Lady For Four Years...see How It Ended(pictures) / Slob Vs Neat Freak / Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.