Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? (3564 Views)

Girlfriend slapped me / He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone / My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? by steveneche(m): 9:38am On Dec 28, 2021
Boxing day of all day, I was told my girlfriend slapped my mother after a heated argument.

I had to send her packing without a chance to explain..

Was I wrong to have ended a 2 year old relationship this way? No one slaps my mother and gets away with with it right from time.

2 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? by steveneche(m): 9:38am On Dec 28, 2021
Re: Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? by steveneche(m): 9:38am On Dec 28, 2021
B
Re: Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? by everythinggirly(f): 9:40am On Dec 28, 2021
What gave her the guts to slap her in the first place? Na she use her hand disqualify herself.

6 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? by Wallade(m): 9:43am On Dec 28, 2021
steveneche:
Boxing day of all day, I was told my girlfriend slapped my mother after a heated argument.

I had to send her packaging without a chance to explain..

Was I wrong to have ended a 2 year old relationship this way? No one slaps my mother and get away with with it right from time.

Just stop thinking about her and the development. You made the right decision.

16 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? by Ekejoestar(m): 9:47am On Dec 28, 2021
Bro, hope you mended her as in give her proper panel beating before sending her “packaging”?

20 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? by Truvelisback(m): 9:47am On Dec 28, 2021
steveneche:

Was I wrong to have ended a 2 year old relationship this way? No one slaps my mother and get away with with it right from time.
U should have heard from her first. I hope ur mom isn't that violent type?

2 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 28, 2021
U made a right decision, because she has been slapping her own mother before now, your mother is lucky she didn`t beat her up.

3 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? by illicit(m): 9:59am On Dec 28, 2021
Na wa o

To hear her side of the story will be like disrespect to your mum

Men, the life of a man is hard

8 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? by Ryda(m): 10:05am On Dec 28, 2021
Bros you just avoided a future calamity.

She'll definitely beat your mum when you wife her.

But I see her begging, crying every tears she could gather.
I see her kneeling and begging your mum to please forgive her.

Bros I see you accepting her back angry angry angry angry angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:08am On Dec 28, 2021
Which kind yeye talk, whatever argument go make your mama deserve slap?? angry

2 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? by JaneYave(f): 10:15am On Dec 28, 2021
What the hell! No one messes with my mother. What audacity! Really painful
Re: Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? by lilvicky68(m): 10:18am On Dec 28, 2021
steveneche:
To get what started??

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? by steveneche(m): 10:20am On Dec 28, 2021
JaneYave:
What the hell! No one messes with my mother. What audacity! Really painful

grin
Re: Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? by siofra(f): 10:21am On Dec 28, 2021
What she did is wrong but why didn't you give her a chance to explain??

Okay since you've sent her out you can now go ahead and marry your mother.

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:23am On Dec 28, 2021
siofra:

[s]Okay since you've sent her out you can now go ahead and marry your mother.[/s]
angry

3 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 28, 2021
steveneche:
Boxing day of all day[b], I was told my girlfriend slapped my mother after a heated argument.[/b]

You are either lying or you ain't reasonable to confirm what happened..you were told?
No investigation..you just believed what you were told...
This story ain't true..from your use of words to your vocabulary and the way you ended your sentence shows that this is a formed up story..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? by efficiencie(m): 10:26am On Dec 28, 2021
siofra:

or he could find another lady, abi?
Re: Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? by frozen70(f): 10:28am On Dec 28, 2021
steveneche:

I don't want to believe this cooked up story because there is no iota of truth in it

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? by Lordedifice1: 10:31am On Dec 28, 2021
SIMP want to enter you
She slapped your mom she slapped you and your entire family.
Comrade you did very well
Re: Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? by brosom(m): 10:33am On Dec 28, 2021
Truvelisback:
U should have heard from her first. I hope ur mom isn't that violent type?
U be mumu,

I hate SIMPs undecided
Re: Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? by DispatcherLagos: 10:33am On Dec 28, 2021
Wait a minute..op you only sent her away? Nawa for gi nwa self. If my girlfriend slaps my sister I will make a punching bag out of her before I discard her, now imagine what I will do if she insults my one and only mother talk more of slapping her.

3 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? by steveneche(m): 10:33am On Dec 28, 2021
Wallade:

Just stop thinking about her and the development. You made the right decision.

Ok
Re: Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? by brosom(m): 10:34am On Dec 28, 2021
siofra:

Ur mumuism is on another level.

5 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? by brosom(m): 10:37am On Dec 28, 2021
FernandezPablo:

You are either lying or you ain't reasonable to confirm what happened..you were told?
No investigation..you just believed what you were told...
This story ain't true..from your use of words to your vocabulary and the way you ended your sentence shows that this is a formed up story..
Oga will u keep kwa-ett,

U think say good English dey settle matter?

Op don explain give u, instead of u to keep mute if don't know what to say, but no, u re here talking about English.

Once again keep kwa-ett.

3 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? by Jidemoo: 10:42am On Dec 28, 2021
This Tori get aa e be but if it's true. You did the right thing.
Re: Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? by BlaqJosh: 10:44am On Dec 28, 2021
Vision 2020
Re: Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? by EmperorTolson: 10:54am On Dec 28, 2021
steveneche:

Plz I need clarity on this post, is she your girlfriend or your wife.
If she's your wife, then, the action you took is not bad BUT if she's just a girlfriend then, you're a big fool for sending her packing without giving her the thorough beating of her life.
She has no right to hit your mother even if your mother hit her first (though it'll be unwise for a mother to hit her in-law to be)

2 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:30am On Dec 28, 2021
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here
Re: Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? by steveneche(m): 12:02pm On Dec 28, 2021
grin
Orgasmgiver123:
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here
Re: Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? by akwemose: 12:08pm On Dec 28, 2021
You were told??you didn't witness it?did you try to find out the story from your girlfriend?who told you she slapped your mother...I may be wrong but I see a pattern here.this could be a case of your mum not liking your girlfriend and this could be a cooked up story.did you really verify this story?how have things been between your girlfriend and your mother...have your mum always liked her or supported the relationship in this 2years??.please make sure what you were told is true to be certain you made the right choice...one would have told you will still hear from your woman before sending her packing..there are three sides to this story...there is your mum's side,your girlfriend's side and there is the truth.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
brosom:
Oga will u keep kwa-ett,

U think say good English dey settle matter?

Op don explain give u, instead of u to keep mute if don't know what to say, but no, u re here talking about English.

Once again keep kwa-ett.
Prove me wrong and stop embarrassing yourself here...na only here you dey for talk...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bride’s Mom Shocked As Groom Displays Sex Skills With Bride At Wedding (Video) / How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. / My Friend's Boyfriend Says She's Not Woman Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.