Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone (7145 Views)

Should I Accept Her Back? My Girlfriend Who Slapped My Mum Is Now Begging / Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by Valenciabaddie: 10:35am On Dec 23, 2020
:I created an harmless thread yesterday seeking advice without mentioning names or tagging any moniker, I didnt even think it could make front page .only for @ Lovethaa to drive to my house,harass my sister and forced me to delete the post when I couldn't delete or modify it he took my phone threw it away,i left him to go after my phone, he came after me saying I walked out on him and as we were arguing he gave me a slap ,
Just because people were commenting that person must be a ritualist for using black soap , I don't know why it would affect you when your name or picture is not attached to the post but I guess Guilty conscience will not let you be
Even before you told me our relationship is over I have made up my mind already about you because God knows I tried my best
you're a fake and woman beater , coming on Nairaland creating threads to make you look like a responsible person.
I regret the day I met you and I won't curse you but you will definitely regret your actions ... And I have already reported you to the police, even though I know u can buy your way through but you won't buy your way through the bad things that will follow cos I have also gone naked and curse you..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by yomi007k(m): 10:40am On Dec 23, 2020
Go and report to the police.

You have a good case of domestic violence.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by CANDYDADDY(m): 10:40am On Dec 23, 2020

run oh, run before he use your stinking pants in revenge

6 Likes

Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by seasy: 10:42am On Dec 23, 2020
Valenciabaddie:
:I created an harmless thread yesterday seeking advice without mentioning names or tagging any moniker, I didnt even think it could make front page .only for @ Lovethaa to drive to my house,harass my sister and forced me to delete the post when I couldn't delete or modify it he took my phone threw it away,i left him to go after my phone, he came after me saying I walked out on him and as we were arguing he gave me a slap ,
Just because people were commenting that person must be a ritualist for using black soap , I don't know why it would affect you when your name or picture is not attached to the post but I guess Guilty conscience will not let you be
Even before you told me our relationship is over I have made up my mind already about you because God knows I tried my best
you're a fake and woman beater , coming on Nairaland creating threads to make you look like a responsible person.
I regret the day I met you and I won't curse you but you will definitely regret your actions ... And I have already reported you to the police, even though I know u can buy your way through but you won't buy your way through the bad things that will follow cos I have also gone naked and curse you..

Just be careful.
Just like most people said on the first post, he is into the Yahoo stuff with rituals or prayers or whatever it's been called, most celestial prophets help them out with those rituals to make wealth. And they get very aggressive when confronted or adviced.
Just move on and don't talk about him anymore, please.
God be with you.

18 Likes

Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by Rapture2021: 10:45am On Dec 23, 2020
Just leave

1 Like

Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by RealGboy: 10:46am On Dec 23, 2020
You're very silly for bringing your private matters online ... And all the curse will definitely go back on your head .. typical nigerian women , when the going is sweet nobody will hear but when it turns sour , you will come online .And be making stupid noise ... Must you tag his name on this thread?..

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by IamFINESSE: 10:48am On Dec 23, 2020
Awon weyrey undecided

6 Likes

Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by Joesno(m): 10:51am On Dec 23, 2020
What a small world we in, sorry for the harass ma'am.

btw, u said u not gonna curse him but u went naked for what again?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by thorpido(m): 10:53am On Dec 23, 2020
Report to the police.He has no right to assault you.

You know what next to do....leave him(many girls no dey hear word though).

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by CarlScott: 10:55am On Dec 23, 2020
Valenciabaddie:
Some relationships are just toxic — very toxic cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:55am On Dec 23, 2020
any small thing a girl will go naked and swear, same girl will dupe, extort and manipulate several men for her selfish interest and they will move on.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 23, 2020
The idiot woman beater should come and comment let's start from there,lunatic forming redpill,go and fight Anthony Joshua idiot

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by fati2001(m): 10:59am On Dec 23, 2020
Valenciabaddie:

I'm shock..

well sorry dear... you better run or report to the security forces..

1 Like

Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 23, 2020
fati2001:

I'm shock..

well sorry dear... you better run or report to the security forces..
The idiot woman beater is among those who insult us all over this forum,let him hide his head in shame, I can recognize all the women beaters on this forum from their comments, if he has power let him come and beat me too,that will be his last time of ever hitting someone,rubbish boy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by seasy: 11:03am On Dec 23, 2020
Zzor:
The idiot woman beater should come and comment let's start from there,lunatic forming redpill,go and fight Anthony Joshua idiot

grin grin
@ fight Anthony Joshua

3 Likes

Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 23, 2020
Valenciabaddie:
Who Is Lovethaa To U?
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by fati2001(m): 11:06am On Dec 23, 2020
Zzor:
The idiot woman beater is among those who insult us all over this forum,let him hide his head in shame, I can recognize all the women beaters on this forum from their comments, if he has power let him come and beat me too,that will be his last time of ever hitting someone,rubbish boy

WELL SAID.

2 Likes

Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:07am On Dec 23, 2020
Zzor:
.....Sharp mouth. Lol.
You can talk o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by Jh0wsef(m): 11:10am On Dec 23, 2020
Nawa o
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by BigJoe19: 11:10am On Dec 23, 2020
Valenciabaddie:
You write like a mad person. What's all these mumbo-jumbo and how does it concern Nairalanders?

7 Likes

Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by westlius(m): 11:11am On Dec 23, 2020
RealGboy:
You're very silly for bringing your private matters online ... And all the curse will definitely go back on your head .. typical nigerian women , when the going is sweet nobody will hear but when it turns sour , you will come online .And be making stupid noise ... Must you tag his name on this thread?..
Did she call ur name or na u beat her

21 Likes

Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by RealGboy: 11:11am On Dec 23, 2020
Zzor:

You better don't try to take sides when it comes to lovers .. tomorrow now Op will wake up and say he proposed and I say yes and post pre wedding pictures

2 Likes

Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by RealGboy: 11:12am On Dec 23, 2020
BigJoe19:
You write like a mad person. What's all these mumbo-jumbo and how does it concern Nairalanders?

I swear ... Fear women

4 Likes

Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 23, 2020
RealGboy:

You better don't try to take sides when it comes to lovers .. tomorrow now Op will wake up and say he proposed and I say yes and post pre wedding pictures
I will take side on this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by hashtagged(m): 11:13am On Dec 23, 2020
So that creep using a black smelling soap has break your phone. Lol go to the police and explain the situation that guy deserves to go to cell. All these cele people fear them pls just leave that relationship

3 Likes

Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by RealGboy: 11:13am On Dec 23, 2020
westlius:

Did she call ur name or na u beat her

Go and wash plates unless u won't eat this morning

2 Likes

Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by hashtagged(m): 11:15am On Dec 23, 2020
fati2001:

WELL SAID.

You did trans-gender? shocked

2 Likes

Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by fati2001(m): 11:16am On Dec 23, 2020
hashtagged:

You did trans-gender? shocked
meaning?
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by BigJoe19: 11:16am On Dec 23, 2020
RealGboy:

I swear ... Fear women
Seriously Nairaland is a big joke these days. How can a sane human open such a thread on Nairaland?

5 Likes

Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by hashtagged(m): 11:20am On Dec 23, 2020
fati2001:

meaning?

From [F] to [M]

1 Like

Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by fati2001(m): 11:21am On Dec 23, 2020
hashtagged:

From [F] to [M]
meaning
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by shamsin6300(m): 11:21am On Dec 23, 2020
[quote author=Valenciabaddie post=97349899] :

I am short of word smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2016 Miss Nairaland Contest: Facts You Should Know / Guys, Let's Talk About " WHAT'S TRENDING? " / Woman Arrested In South Africa While Trying To Have Sex With Her Son In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.