Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:15 AM

Search For A Life Partner - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Search For A Life Partner (2483 Views)

She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Search For A Life Partner by ahnie: 3:42am On Dec 30, 2021
FanOfMyself:

Compliments of the season nwanyioma.
I mentioned you because your gender have ganged up against me oo. Magnolia and her sister o. You know say I no too like talk, I bin say make you help me with the talking. I trust you. On a lighter note, I just wanted you to see this. Lolz
Those you mentioned are my right winged ladies o...lolz.
You no Sabi argue online now,I have never seen you do such before.
Nnam don't take it to heart, they're just teasing you.
Re: Search For A Life Partner by ahnie: 3:45am On Dec 30, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Oya, come and carry me away. cheesy
I'm just showing you how much tantrums I can throw and how indecent I can be (on behalf of the other lady). smiley For me, insulting you makes me feel better since I came from my father's anus, abi?? grin grin Wasn't that what you said?

Woo, if you like carry crystal mirror and babalawo's drum of water to be seeing whatever about me, my life, my philosophy ...na for yourrrrr pocket! **cackles evillyyyyyy**

I am here to liberate a brother on behalf of redpillers!!! Nobody can stop my crusade or parade on this thread!

I'll spill the pills whether you like it or not. tongue
And one druggie is busy chasing a married woman wey no sendam.redpiller or mgtow kill them there grin
Re: Search For A Life Partner by lawdksearch(m): 6:37am On Dec 30, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Oya, come and carry me away. cheesy
I'm just showing you how much tantrums I can throw and how indecent I can be (on behalf of the other lady). smiley For me, insulting you makes me feel better since I came from my father's anus, abi?? grin grin Wasn't that what you said?

Woo, if you like carry crystal mirror and babalawo's drum of water to be seeing whatever about me, my life, my philosophy ...na for yourrrrr pocket! **cackles evillyyyyyy**

I am here to liberate a brother on behalf of redpillers!!! Nobody can stop my crusade or parade on this thread!

I'll spill the pills whether you like it or not. tongue

A derogatory statement was made by your secondhand up there, insulting others inclusive and here you are accusing me of it. I only made a correction in that regard and it wasn't to you or did you not read between the lines?
You are just showcasing the ills off you and it's a very pathetic. If you've had encounter with redpill or whatever shit it is you mentioned, how does that concern the purpose of this thread?

Please if you don't believe in marriage for whatever reason, fine I respect your opinion but please stay off my mention.

Stay Blessed!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Search For A Life Partner by lawdksearch(m): 6:48am On Dec 30, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Do you know that women online are evil and that any form of relationship that happens over the internet is bound to crash 5x earlier than conventional mode of relationships??

95% of girls on the Internet are social media addicts, and chances are that you'll be meeting a fake, gold-digger as well. tongue

Thank you for the advice, but what happened to the other 5%? Let that be my problem please and not yours. Whatever that is true and genuine will surely stand the test of time. Not that founded on the 95% caliber earlier mentioned.
Re: Search For A Life Partner by lawdksearch(m): 6:51am On Dec 30, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

Good luck and may God give you the grace to make the right choice, Amen

Thank you so much!
Re: Search For A Life Partner by Magnoliaa(f): 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
ahnie:
And one druggie is busy chasing a married woman wey no sendam. redpiller or mgtow kill them there grin

Who be that? grin

1 Like

Re: Search For A Life Partner by Magnoliaa(f): 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2021
lawdksearch:
...please stay off my mention.

Stay Blessed!

You should have thought of that first before ramming into my mentions when I never quoted you.

Stay Searching.

2 Likes

Re: Search For A Life Partner by ahnie: 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Who be that? grin
Go read my last diary update.
Re: Search For A Life Partner by Magnoliaa(f): 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
ahnie:
Go read my last diary update.
No probz. Will do that now.
Re: Search For A Life Partner by AnotherOpinion: 10:02pm On Jan 24, 2022
Magnoliaa:
A stoner is viewing. cheesy 16 posts. Registered since October.

AnotherOpinion too is here. LEEEMAOOOOO. Wahala. Wellicum sha.

Oya Identify yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Love Departed After Eight Years: What Do I Do? / Do Men Look Past A Woman's Looks? / Am Lonely Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.