Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,733 members, 7,844,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Search For A Life Partner - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Search For A Life Partner (2468 Views)

She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Search For A Life Partner by OmejeGuy: 7:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
lawdksearch:
Hello Everyone,

I am trying to increase my tentacles here and I'm on the quest for a serious relationship that could lead to marriage.

My name is Brorhie; a male and I am 35 years of age, dark in complexion and engineering is my profession.
Any interested lady of the tribes: Igbo, Edo, Urhobo and between the ages of 22 to 30, God fearing, respectful, caring and ready to settle down should please reach me via lawdksearch@gmail.com.
Complexion: Brown or light skin
Drop your contact details also.

Thank very much.

Goodluck
Re: Search For A Life Partner by Jeon(f): 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
lawdksearch:

Serious and matured mind pls! Just feel free to indicate your interest via the mail, thanks you.

LOLZZZ, angry
angry

HEY BRO DON'T MARRY... YOU ARE TOO YOUNG FOR MARRIAGE.. LOOK SON I'M 89 YEARS AND STILL SINGLE AND I'M HAPPY gringringrin...
BE LIKE ME JUST TAKE THE REDPILL AND YOU WILL BE OK cool.

take my PRECIOUS ADVICE.. IF MOM IS PUTTING PRESSURE ON YOU TELL HER THAT IT'S YOUR LIFE.. YOU DON'T WANT TO GET MARRIED BECAUSE WOMEN ARE NOT SAINTS..cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Search For A Life Partner by citywal(m): 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2021
OP I'm on the same quest as u are, my mum is on my neck. As her last son all my siblings are married and she wants d same for me. Truth is I haven't seen someone compatible. The last relationship I had immediately the girl got to know something's about my family (material things) she started over doing something's n trust me u will know when a girl does not love u but loves what u drive or wear or how u smell.
This Xmas I had to pay a long time friend of mine to act as if we are dating just for my mum to leave me be.

Trust me it takes more than money to get a reasonable girl
Re: Search For A Life Partner by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2021
Elporo:

Why are you comparing apples to oranges?

Do you have a cognition problem or are you just compensating for your low self esteem?
Apples to oranges.... ? Who be apple who be orange? You sure say you well so?

Your last paragraph, you are not in the right position to question a person's cognitive ability as you have failed to render anything intellectual, articulate or assertive so far.

5 Likes

Re: Search For A Life Partner by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 28, 2021
citywal:
OP I'm on the same quest as u are, my mum is on my neck. As her last son all my siblings are married and she wants d same for me. Truth is I haven't seen someone compatible. The last relationship I had immediately the girl got to know something's about my family (material things) she started over doing something's n trust me u will know when a girl does not love u but loves what u drive or wear or how u smell.
This Xmas I had to pay a long time friend of mine to act as if we are dating just for my mum to leave me be.

Trust me it takes more than money to get a reasonable girl
Hahahaha Another one grin grin

I thought all you need to have to get a woman as a man is Money! Show these girls money and they will be humble, loyal and so in love with you. grin

What happened Bro?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Search For A Life Partner by citywal(m): 8:08pm On Dec 28, 2021
Palema007:

I thought all you need to have to get a woman as a man is Money! Show these girls money and they will be humble, loyal and so in love with you. grin

What happened Bro?
bro I'm telling you it ain't as simple as getting money.

The story is very long, sometimes I feel some people here are telling the truth when they say some Nigerian girls will love your money n hate u
Re: Search For A Life Partner by Elporo(m): 8:11pm On Dec 28, 2021
Palema007:

Your last paragraph, you are not in the right position to question a person's cognitive ability as you have failed to render anything intellectual, articulate or assertive so far.

Listen here old trout!

Men rule the world. We say what goes and what stays; it will remain this year for another millennium

And like was once mentioned - even the collapse of society won't place women ahead of men.

Men gave women everything they have. And I mean, EVERYTHING!
Re: Search For A Life Partner by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 28, 2021
Elporo:

Listen here old trout!

Men rule the world. We say what goes and what stays; it will remain this year for another millennium

And like was once mentioned - even the collapse of society won't place women ahead of men.
This one's brain has yoro.... What is this nonsense!

Who is this one chanting mantra? Kid... Get lost! You bore me.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Search For A Life Partner by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2021
citywal:

The story is very long, sometimes I feel some people here are telling the truth when they say some Nigerian girls will love your money n hate u
grin grin grin

You have the money, you should be able to control all things including Love and Loyalty. Travel out of the country and marry a good 18 years virgin. Only Nigerian women are bad! Others know how to love unconditionally.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Search For A Life Partner by citywal(m): 8:24pm On Dec 28, 2021
I disagree with you, girls are bad everywhere. There was this girl I met in the UK she's just something else.
Palema007:
grin grin grin

You have the money, you should be able to control all things including Love and Loyalty. Travel out of the country and marry a good 18 years virgin. Only Nigerian women are bad! Others know how to love unconditionally.
Re: Search For A Life Partner by Jeon(f): 8:25pm On Dec 28, 2021
[s]
Palema007:
grin grin grin

[/s]

DON'T MARRY WOMEN ARE EVIL..

I INVITE YOU TO JOIN OUR TRP cool GROUP

https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know/1067#108884736

2 Likes

Re: Search For A Life Partner by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2021
citywal:
I disagree with you, girls are bad everywhere. There was this girl I met in the UK she's just something else.
Bro... check her well she must have Nigerian origin. She must have Nigerian women gene in her grin

1 Like

Re: Search For A Life Partner by citywal(m): 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2021
Nah she's not, trust me girls have issues but I just feel if I meet the right one I'll be able to cope through it.
Palema007:
Bro... check her well she must have Nigerian origin. She must have Nigerian women gene in her grin
Re: Search For A Life Partner by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
citywal:
Nah she's not, trust me girls have issues but I just feel if I meet the right one I'll be able to cope through it.
Exactly my thoughts! Girls have issues but Guys don't.

Don't try to cope, that's waste of time. Like jeon typed earlier, take some Redpills and you will be fine. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Search For A Life Partner by Jeon(f): 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2021
Palema007:
Exactly my thoughts! Girls have issues but Guys don't.

Don't try to cope, that's waste of time. Like jeon typed earlier, take some Redpills and you will be fine. grin

yeah citywal marriage is for the weak..

WE MOVE FORWARD cool
DON'T LET ANY WOMAN TIE YOU DOWN IN THE NAME OF MARRIAGE.

4 Likes

Re: Search For A Life Partner by Magnoliaa(f): 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2021
Palema007:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Search For A Life Partner by Magnoliaa(f): 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2021
citywal:

*in pumpumking's voice* oki. so uwantu endupp wit some nijereins galls? ezzzzeez that wot u ha sayeen? (no off-fence) angry

citywal:

Are you EVEN listening to what you are saying?? Wtf! Cope! Cope!!! Seriously?? So why the HECK do you want to get married if it's not something you want or will benefit from?? Why will you get into a situation in which you'll have to cope? So, it is right for your mom to be 'pushing' you, in something you have control over, as a man?

You want to COPE with the RIGHT one. Jfc! Do you guys even understand what you say sometimes? undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Search For A Life Partner by citywal(m): 10:18pm On Dec 28, 2021
You are getting it all wrong, no body is perfect you can't have it all. It's not just coping it's coping and loving.
Magnoliaa:

*in pumpumking's voice* oki. so uwantu endupp wit some nijereins galls? ezzzzeez that wot u ha sayeen? (no off-fence) angry

Are you EVEN listening to what you are saying?? Wtf! Cope! Cope!!! Seriously?? So why the HECK do you want to get married if it's not something you want or will benefit from?? Why will you get into a situation in which you'll have to cope? So, it is right for your mom to be 'pushing' you, over something you have control over, as a man?

You want to COPE with the RIGHT one. Jfc! Do you guys even understand what you say sometimes? undecided
Re: Search For A Life Partner by Magnoliaa(f): 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2021
citywal:
You are getting it all wrong, no body is perfect you can't have it all. It's not just coping it's coping and loving.

Oga, stop that cap! undecided I got NOTHING wrong. You wrote cope, and said some women will only love you for your money and hate you -- how the heck did I get anything wrong? When you painted an hopeless picture of marriage.

Wo goodnight jo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Search For A Life Partner by Magnoliaa(f): 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2021
Palema007:
This one's brain has yoro.... What is this nonsense!

Who is this one chanting mantra? Kid... Get lost! You bore me.

Kai. Instability bad o. Welll shaaa, I'm taking notes. I really am. Him behaviour dey appear to me like one guy's like that. But anyhow, I don't fking care who is behind the monicker. A mad dog will always be a mad dog, even if they look like an harmless breed sometimes and try to be friendly, licking your fingers or sniffing you.

2 Likes

Re: Search For A Life Partner by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 28, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Search For A Life Partner by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 28, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Kai. Instability bad o. Welll shaaa, I'm taking notes. I really am. Him behaviour dey appear to me like one guy's like that. But anyhow, I don't fking care who is behind the monicker. A mad dog will always be a mad dog, even if they look like an harmless breed sometimes and try to be friendly, licking your fingers or sniffing you.
Lol.... I've learnt one thing on Nl... Trust no male moniker that tries to be your friend. That's why I do not hesitate to serve it hot if given hot. Some will respond to you nicely with their main while they do otherwise with alternate. grin grin

I've lost track of monickers here courtesy my absence for a while, I used be a master at sniffing out handlers no matter how they appear but I'm not capable of that anymore. I'm not even interested self cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Search For A Life Partner by Magnoliaa(f): 11:11pm On Dec 28, 2021
Palema007:
Lol.... I've learnt one thing on Nl... Trust no male moniker that tries to be your friend. That's why I do not hesitate to serve it hot if given hot. Some will respond to you nicely with their main while they do otherwise with alternate. grin grin

I've lost track of monickers here courtesy my absence for a while, I used be a master at sniffing out handlers no matter how they appear but I'm not capable of that anymore. I'm not even interested self cheesy

Hmmmmm. The second bolded ehn, I just have an inkling of it. And I'm definitely sure I've been at the receiving end myself, cheesy but no yawa. Your hiding and seeking is on your head, I can't even bother my pretty self to be getting agitated over relating with a two-faced guy. Lol... boya, it's because I've not been long here sha. But me I can't sniff such out, for the most part. It's in my mailbox I draw the line and do my filtering. I don't want to know how you relate with me, as long as in the end, nothing is going offline, everything's fine. I see some accounts PMing me with ZERO posts and I'm always like, ''whaat? Nigga, how do you expect me to respond to you when you don't have a dot of a trace of online visibility?'' Hian.

I've interacted with that guy before and he shared some sensible comments (ni), but when I saw him insulting you, it looks personal, like some unsettled scores and I wasn't going to continue seeing him in a good light and moving on because it doesn't concern me. I'm really going to pick a Sis here and wouldn't mind expressing my disagreement. Shaming and insulting women (even ones I'm not cool with) is a BIG NO for me. Nopity!

It's their headaches. They should be running helter skelter like headless chickens from one monicker to another. grin Must be a tasking job.

The one below me for example is definitely an alternate. He's trying toooo hard it's conspicuously pathetic. grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Search For A Life Partner by liya11: 11:14pm On Dec 28, 2021
Palema007:
You are 35 and you want to marry?

Bro Do not marry... Marriage favours only women! Enjoy your life till you are 65 then travel out to search for a beautiful 18 years old American lady. Then marriage will favour you and you will escape the evil Nigerian Women.

Shutup!
He's not a child, he knows what he wants, if marriage won't favor him, he won't desparetely need one.
Re: Search For A Life Partner by lawdksearch(m): 12:51am On Dec 29, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I knoww o. I know, sis. Dem get coconut head ni. When they are not goats. Because it's only goats that behave like that. Tenaciously pursuing and being in the space and face of a gender you hate so much. grin

This thread was created for a true course. I am not suprised at the manner you throw tantrums but please, be mindful of your language.
Re: Search For A Life Partner by lawdksearch(m): 1:02am On Dec 29, 2021
Elporo:

All the king's horses and all the king's men won't be able to put your life back together ever again!

and you are quick to judge, don't you think you are displacing God of His place? doesn't that brother you abit?

Please enhance my course, thank you.
Re: Search For A Life Partner by lawdksearch(m): 1:24am On Dec 29, 2021
Palema007:
Kikikikikikikikikiki..... So it's trash now? grin grin grin Now that one of you is BEGGING for marriage/relationship and I am warning him of the 'evil' he is about to walk into. It's trash?

You lots are empty barrels that make lots of noise! While most of you have wives who share bills with you, manage your homes and even you, some of you work with female bosses whom you enjoy increment in salaries, promotions and other incentives from.
In your lives,women have helped you than your fellow men. But your quest to sound woke and your herd mentality makes you forget all the good women have done and are still doing for you. You come here to type nonsense for likes and mentions from other anonymous but myopic monikers.

Unfortunately when life gets tough, or reality hits you run back to the supposed evil and useless Nigerian Ladies/ Women. Radarada. Please one of your brother is dealing with reality now, help him out. Either sponsor him out of the country to find love or you make your anus available for him. Nonsense!

I have never been married before neither do have kids. tell me what is wrong in searching for partner to settle with?
You have spit quite a lot of trash here so far, and keep insulting people all around, does that make you feel better? or was it an anus your father had to bring you to being?

I wonder how you have lost sense of decency.
If true marriage is a bad thing, God would not have instituted it in the first place!

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Search For A Life Partner by Magnoliaa(f): 6:24am On Dec 29, 2021
lawdksearch:
This thread was created for a true course. I am not suprised at the manner you throw tantrums but please, be mindful of your language.

You dey craze. Tantrum ko, tarantula ni. At your advanced age, you still get mouth dey call person out? You better calm down so I/we can consider you worthy. Ehn? You know say you no get any choice at this point. grin tongue Na settle you wan settle.

But nisiyin that all Nigerian Girls Are Useless, you no go consider N'Djamena girls??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Search For A Life Partner by Magnoliaa(f): 6:30am On Dec 29, 2021
lawdksearch:
I have never been married before neither do have kids. tell me what is wrong in searching for partner to settle with?
You have spit quite a lot of trash here so far, and keep insulting people all around, does that make you feel better? or was it an anus your father had to bring you to being?

I wonder how you have lost sense of decency.
If true marriage is a bad thing, God would not have instituted it in the first place!

Thank you.

All this one na story. Men are never supposed to be begging for marriage or partners or anything. Nature has made y'all the prize, so that automatically, it is the desperate women who are fearing menopause that should be flocking to you as an alpha man. Even at 50, a man should be able to get any girl he wants.

I don't understand why your own is different o. undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Search For A Life Partner by lawdksearch(m): 7:21am On Dec 29, 2021
Magnoliaa:

You dey craze. Tantrum ko, tarantula ni. At your advanced age, you still get mouth dey call person out? You better calm down so I/we can consider you worthy. Ehn? You know say you no get any choice at this point. grin tongue Na settle you wan settle.

But nisiyin that all Nigerian Girls Are Useless, you no go consider N'Djamena girls??[/color]

I have condemned no one so far here, why are you condemning yourself ? Please for goodness sake, if you are not interested, simply move on. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Search For A Life Partner by lawdksearch(m): 7:29am On Dec 29, 2021
Magnoliaa:

All this one na story. Men are never supposed to be begging for marriage or partners or anything. Nature has made y'all the prize, so that automatically, it is the desperate women who are fearing menopause that should be flocking to you as an alpha man. Even at 50, a man should be able to get any girl he wants.

I don't understand why your own is different o. undecided

I think now I understand your philosophy about life, but I would strongly advise, you reorientate and be positive. Be good!

1 Like

Re: Search For A Life Partner by Lovebliss2(f): 11:45am On Dec 29, 2021
Palema007:

What happened Bro?

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Buhari Is Doing To Mother Nigeria In Za Oza Room ( Pictured) / My Girlfriend's Grammar Is Terrible, How Can I Help Her Pls? / Don't Know What To Feel About My Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.