Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Love And Falling In Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love And Falling In Love (5387 Views)

Poll: Do you believe everyone falls in love at some stage in their life?

Yes: 78% (48 votes)
No: 21% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE / Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love And Falling In Love by Wadosky(m): 9:54am On Jun 16, 2011
i believe in love but my own doesn't last,like am being haunted.love ǃș a beautiful thing while it lasts
Re: Love And Falling In Love by desthan(m): 9:58am On Jun 16, 2011
peanut123:

I believe in LOVE:

1. Love GOD
2. Love your neighbour as yourself

Everyother thing is balderdash,   tongue

WORD!!

and when is from woman to man, if that love does not translate to Respect, Loyalty, Good Food, and Quality Sex, FUGGGEDDDABOUT!!!!! cool
Re: Love And Falling In Love by sammyzacks(m): 10:01am On Jun 16, 2011
It happens, but it is foolishness.\
Re: Love And Falling In Love by rikoko: 11:34am On Jun 16, 2011
grin ofcos most of us dwel on fake formalty of love. in my own world love does not exist.
for love to exist,though it does exist but it rare to find that real and sincere love it has to pass tru d tst of time.
Re: Love And Falling In Love by chibaby5(f): 11:48am On Jun 16, 2011
To all those sayin they believe in love, how are u sure its true love?  undecided
Sum1 can say they love u, buy u heaven and earth, spend tym with u and behind your bk still be on their grind  undecided

I conclude, even all these signs we see and believe love exists cud be untrue undecided
Most ppl dat claim they love sum1 wudnt sacrifice, for e.g a liver to their supposed Loved one who needs it when the situation arises but b4 then, they have shown u wat u thot was LOVE *I'm a witness to ds true life example*. Very sad  sad
Re: Love And Falling In Love by Dsense(m): 12:28pm On Jun 16, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Love And Falling In Love by sley4life(m): 12:30pm On Jun 16, 2011
its ladies that mostly fall in luv. As for guys, i bet u its not really called falling in luv
Re: Love And Falling In Love by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 16, 2011
love is like calculus,

differentiation, two different people

Integration, becoming parts of each others life. = 1
but when you don't follow the laws,
you are doomed to fail no matter how many
pages you have covered.
Re: Love And Falling In Love by yesboss20(m): 1:26pm On Jun 16, 2011
I do believe in love because I hv fallen in love. It's usually not plannd, but it just happens and u get to knw ova time if it's true or mere infatuatn.
To second questn, not all humans experience love ova their lifetime. Some run past life w/out actuali havin those experiences. Love is indeed a beautiful thing but humanity tends to abuse it.
@Don williams, intrstg anaphora.
Re: Love And Falling In Love by Rhea(f): 1:44pm On Jun 16, 2011
[size=14pt]Love, why must one fall in it? Why not just be in love and stay float
[/size]
Re: Love And Falling In Love by ronkebp(f): 2:10pm On Jun 16, 2011
I knew, the men response would be different from the ladies, (they are always in denial) but they are d weakest when it comes to love. So to answer your questions, Yes, i so much believe in love, infact i love loving, it's fun, then every body, and i mean everybody, will definitely fall inlove at some point in their life.
Re: Love And Falling In Love by ronkebp(f): 2:16pm On Jun 16, 2011
chi-baby:

To all those sayin they believe in love, how are u sure its true love? undecided
Sum1 can say they love u, buy u heaven and earth, spend tym with u and behind your bk still be on their grind undecided

Unless you are equating love with lust, they are different but similar, True love comes once in life, am telling you, that feeling never goes away, no matter what you do. it will always be there. Lust on the other hand would disappear after sometime.

Re: Love And Falling In Love by ronkebp(f): 2:18pm On Jun 16, 2011
^^^^^^^^^Unless you are equating love with lust, they are different but similar, True love comes once in life, am telling you, that feeling never goes away, no matter what you do. it will always be there. Lust on the other hand would disappear after sometime.
Re: Love And Falling In Love by dazzle37(f): 2:32pm On Jun 16, 2011
1. Yes i believe in LOVE
2. I don't FALL in love, I GROW in love ( if you fall in love, chances are that you would fall out of love ) so rather learn to GROW in love.
3. Love is a decision.
Re: Love And Falling In Love by jaybee3(m): 2:37pm On Jun 16, 2011
1) Used to but not any more and not because i was dumped or whatnot. IMO the whole love shebang brings unnecessary emotional stress that can be best diverted to things that can benefit one in great deal

2) Yes we all do but the more matured we become the easier it gets when it comes to controlling it so it doesn't get outta control
Re: Love And Falling In Love by MMM2(m): 2:49pm On Jun 16, 2011
what is luv?
Re: Love And Falling In Love by Roland17(m): 2:52pm On Jun 16, 2011
it is written, that b4 a man dies or gets married he must not only fall in love, but be a fool for love, every Guy don mumu at one stage or the other for love, if ur own never happen, i pity u, because if e come happen wen u old, na that one go worse pass.
Re: Love And Falling In Love by upendo98(f): 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2011
Everybody here just described the meaning of love based on their own experiences which to say the truth falls below the standard of the Author of love and the best example of true love.

Some  fell in love -sorry you shouldnt have, you ought to have grown in it
Some made moves when all they felt was puppy love/infatuation- 'sorry it doesnt last or stand the  test of time.

You want to know what real love is? its God himself.Whethr you belive in Him or not.
Love gives,doesnt take away.lovers covers our sins,love sacrifices,love endures so many things.
True love must be tested by fire. Problem with us we avoid the fire.
So chi,dont give up on love cz smbody let you down. Put your love to test always.You have the best example up there.
smiley
Re: Love And Falling In Love by chubysoft1(m): 3:34pm On Jun 16, 2011
Lust introduces Love. don't you think so
Re: Love And Falling In Love by upendo98(f): 4:01pm On Jun 16, 2011
^^^^^ NO I dont think so
lust introduces sex not love. And we all know that sex is not love.ok
I know wht your thinking tht u you can only start loving after lusting first
Once lust (sex) is fulfilled it takes off. Love doesnt.
Re: Love And Falling In Love by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2011
upendo 98:

^^^^^ NO I dont think so
lust introduces sex not love. And we all know that sex is not love.ok
I know wht your thinking tht if u you can only start loving after lust after smbody.
Once lust (sex) is fulfilled it takes off. Love doesnt.

But there is no love.Only lust brings you even closer to someone.
Re: Love And Falling In Love by upendo98(f): 4:22pm On Jun 16, 2011
^^^^ No.Only to the pervert grin
Many things would draw me closer to smbody.
Like the brain.I get attracted by smbody's intelligence.Then love may grow thereafter.
A man may get attracted to a womans physical beauty.Now that is not lust.Thts very very normal.
Lust is when you see nothing else but how you can get her to have sex with you.
So when you finaly satisfy your lust you go cz it wasnt emotional at all. Love is emotional you know.
Re: Love And Falling In Love by oladapoa1(m): 5:09pm On Jun 16, 2011
May be i will fall one day
Re: Love And Falling In Love by princekin: 5:34pm On Jun 16, 2011
fallin in luv is d most greatest thing in world kisswhen i met d one i luv some ago i was with hapiness, but nw we are no mooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Love And Falling In Love by upendo98(f): 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2011
Yeah you all go ahead and FALL,get hurt/broken, then come to NL crying abt how her eating embarrases you,how you cant love her anymore cz she's put on weight, how your breaking your engagement cz she dint disclose she had a scar on her butt,or how his sense of fashion sucks. etc
Why cant u just GROW IN LOVE and stay AFLOAT as smbody said.
Cant u see tht falling is to drop??.  you trip lose balance and drop.
FALL=DROP
GROW= Increase in size

For God so loved.He dint fall!!
Re: Love And Falling In Love by Koolking(m): 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2011
Out of love the world was created. Love sustains the world.

I BELIEVE IN LOVE INTOTO
Re: Love And Falling In Love by chumakk: 6:19pm On Jun 16, 2011
Make sure you fall in the soft ground embarassed embarassed prefer walking in love cool
Re: Love And Falling In Love by chumakk: 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2011
oladapo_a1:

May be i will fall one day

pls fall in soft ground grin grin grin
Re: Love And Falling In Love by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2011
Love is a concept we humans coined up.as for falling in love.I don't believe in it.I don't believe anything is fated or meant to be.I believe people stick with an individual due to personal reasons.
Re: Love And Falling In Love by elampiro(m): 6:35pm On Jun 16, 2011
[b]What do you gals mean by 'grow in love and stay afloat'? It has always been 'fall in love'. My people let's not try to redefine this.

When you fall in love it means you surrender yourself. You can be seen as the wrold strongest man or woman, world most evil or wicked man/woman, but you will be weak to the person you have falling for. It becomes all more beautiful when both have fallen for each other.

Grow in love sounds to me as entrying into a relationship to see whether it will work or not. When it is not ok, you refuse to grow it, when it looks rosy you stay and saying you are growing and floating. What is floating? Something that is not steady that its movement depends on other factors arount it.

Lastly, to answer the question, it is very much possible to fallin love. Nowadays, most people kill the passion and chose comfort instead. That's the problem. The reason people are saying they have not find love, instead of them to say they have not find material comfort.[/b][color=#990000]
[/color]
Re: Love And Falling In Love by elampiro(m): 6:40pm On Jun 16, 2011
[color=#990000][b]What do you gals mean by 'grow in love and stay afloat'? It has always been 'fall in love'. My people let's not try to redefine this.

When you fall in love it means you surrender yourself. You can be seen as the wrold strongest man or woman, world most evil or wicked man/woman, but you will be weak to the person you have falling for. It becomes all more beautiful when both have fallen for each other.

Grow in love sounds to me as entering into a relationship to see whether it will work or not. When it is not ok, you refuse to grow it, when it looks rosy you stay and saying you are growing and floating. What is floating? Something that is not steady that its movement depends on other factors arount it.

Lastly, to answer the question, it is very much possible to fallin love. Nowadays, most people kill the passion and chose comfort instead. That's the problem. The reason people are saying they have not find love, instead of them to say they have not find material comfort.
Re: Love And Falling In Love by chibaby5(f): 6:41pm On Jun 16, 2011
pc guru:

Love is a concept we humans coined up.as for falling in love.I don't believe in it.I don't believe anything is fated or meant to be.I believe people stick with an individual due to personal reasons.

Exactly my thoughts. I think ppl deceive themselves with the word love  undecided
U stay with a person because u choose to. U leave a person because itz ur choice. Its as simple as dat really IMO.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

On Behalf Of NL Ladies, Mrcork - Please Be Our Valentine Today. / Why Are Romancelanders Like This??? / 7 Powerful Things That May Happen If You Stop Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.