Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice (48976 Views)

How Transfer Delayed My Jollof Rice Payment Today (pics) / Python Killed In My Area, Turned To Meat / Gambia Beat Nigeria , Ghana And Senegal In Jollof Rice Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2021
snowland:
Damn, I cant even understand what I just tried to read.

lol try google translate cheesy
Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by Deicide: 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2021
Most of the stuff you wrote is filled with emoji it's mostly dumb people that use emoji a lot like that. Good thing nairaland don't support all of them.
Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by Allisgud: 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
U just go waist all those fish,u for just add pepper soup spice
Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
grin Abeg you try jare ,it is like asking someone to cook Chinese rice for the first time, when you see the recipe, you go just dey confuse.
Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by MSRA(m): 8:22pm On Dec 30, 2021
PeridotK9:
The scooped water grin grin grin

I had to laugh at this your scooped 'water'. No wonder your 'jollof' rice, na only small white rice take white pass am.

How e go red, when all the spices and tomato puree have been scooped out.

It's a simple something bro
Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by Oovi5(f): 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2021
Sorry �
Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by TeeGod(m): 8:31pm On Dec 30, 2021
PeridotK9:
A shot story!
Yesterday felt like I wanted to eat an amazing jellof rice, asked some fellas on ma stat N was given some recipes then I went to the store got shrimps�, chicken�, fish�, vegetables���� N ir already got tin tomatoes�,oil, seasonings etc... for ma jellof rice after cooking I noticed my jellof rice dint look red like I imagined�
Note: i dint follow any of the procedures I was told... i just mixed all into the chicken broth, boiled N added my rice... faced some challenges�‍♀️ like having to scoop out some water� I dint know�‍♀️ where it came from N at the end of the day I changed the name of my rice to ricewater��but then I was so proud� of myself� cos I'm a 1 thousand yard of wife�‍♀️ material �����
Shared some pictures down�

With all these ingredients look at the outcome of ur rice. Shame... No be only 1 thousand yards wife material... Ur yard no fit make even collar.
Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by Meerah04(f): 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2021
Your own case good! I unknowingly used expired tomatoes paste and it was tasting like tr*sh! Couldn’t even cry

1 Like

Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by Pelaiye2703(m): 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2021
Idiot instead of you to focus on cooking a delicious meal all you was concerned was to take pictures so you could share well you got what you deserve... olodo oloriburuku
Ah ahn! Kilode
Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by nedekid: 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2021
You try Bros.
Next one you make will be better.
Nice one cheesy
Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by funshint(m): 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2021
You need to be careful when cooking with small grain rice. They getting soaked easily.
Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by funshint(m): 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2021
You need to be careful when cooking with short grain rice. They get soaked easily.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by victorazy(m): 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2021
PeridotK9:
A shot story!
Yesterday felt like I wanted to eat an amazing jellof rice, asked some fellas on ma stat N was given some recipes then I went to the store got shrimps�, chicken�, fish�, vegetables���� N ir already got tin tomatoes�,oil, seasonings etc... for ma jellof rice after cooking I noticed my jellof rice dint look red like I imagined�
Note: i dint follow any of the procedures I was told... i just mixed all into the chicken broth, boiled N added my rice... faced some challenges�‍♀️ like having to scoop out some water� I dint know�‍♀️ where it came from N at the end of the day I changed the name of my rice to ricewater��but then I was so proud� of myself� cos I'm a 1 thousand yard of wife�‍♀️ material �����

My own na spags o!
Yesterday, the thing just dey produce water.
Make I go snapam!

I no understand.

Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by Digmygold: 8:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
Its bad quality.raw rice that turns watery
Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
PeridotK9:
A shot story!
Lolz marry a wife sir. grin
Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by sugarfrank(m): 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2021
Bros, your patience is worthy of emulation.
Sekoni003:

Alright, chief daddy.. enjoy grin

1 Like

Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by victorazy(m): 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2021
Digmygold:
Its bad quality.raw rice that turns watery

My own na Spags...yesterday.
The thing just dey produce water
Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by BigYash: 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
PeridotK9:
The rice wink cheesy grin cool
Wharisdis?
My gaarrrd shocked
You for find ur close frd to put you through nau. Or use YouTube
Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by Wuminity(f): 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2021
Idiot instead of you to focus on cooking a delicious meal all you was concerned was to take pictures so you could share well you got what you deserve... olodo oloriburuku

This comrade dey vex grin grin grin
Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by moneyissweet(m): 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2021
It is in their blood.. Nigerians are naturally aggressive people.

Sekoni003:

Bros I know say frustration dey everywhere but try dey calm down na, e never reach all these names wey you dey hurl up and down. Remember say you go dey alright one day na cheesy..make you no dey attack ppl wey no be d cause of your problems in life, haba

1 Like

Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by snoopz: 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2021
Too Much water
Nexxt time perboil the rice before adding it to the ingredients on fire

2 Likes

Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by dapadawee: 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2021
Graphic picture
Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by ledaman: 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2021

Ode I have more than enough aint begging and aint showing off aint living my life on internet feedbacks idiot cook you no sabi turn jollof rice to pepper soup rice olodo
Failed parental upbringing! Despite the mature way he replied you, yet you displayed your dirty behavior! Saddist person

5 Likes

Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by Aurelius1(m): 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2021

Ode I have more than enough aint begging and aint showing off aint living my life on internet feedbacks idiot cook you no sabi turn jollof rice to pepper soup rice olodo
What exactly has the op done to deserve all the insults you've been throwing at him? Last time I checked he only posted pictures of his meal and that's all. You sound frustrated.
Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by do4luv14(m): 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
PeridotK9:
The scooped water grin grin grin

correct wife material,
Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by Bukden16(m): 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2021
[s]
iLoveYouToo:

Na woman o
[/s]

Reading should go together with understanding but as for your case; it's entirely a different case
Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by Testimony1988(m): 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
Sekoni003:

Bros I know say frustration dey everywhere but try dey calm down na, e never reach all these names wey you dey hurl up and down. Remember say you go dey alright one day na cheesy..make you no dey attack ppl wey no be d cause of your problems in life, haba
That's true, just ignore him.

2 Likes

Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by Testimony1988(m): 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
Keep trying, you will get use to cooking it well, not every man will attempt what you did.
Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by DemMannaScam: 9:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
O boy shut up lipsrsealed

[s]
post=108943432:
What a waste of better ingredients cry

May the souls of the ingredients Rest in peace +
[/s]
Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by MufasaLion: 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2021
Sekoni003:

Lol
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by Laeroy(f): 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2021
Sekoni003:

Alright, chief daddy.. enjoy grin

Matured response...

You'll go far in life.

1 Like

Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 30, 2021
grin grin grin grin chef.
That rice seed dey somehow, and you be bad cook.
You added too much water into rice wey know dey take time before it soften, come turn am together with the small water wey never dry. What a terrible cook!!! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter / My Evening Meal Many Years After Graduation / Big Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers, Prepared As Pepper Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.