Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice (48937 Views)

How Transfer Delayed My Jollof Rice Payment Today (pics) / Python Killed In My Area, Turned To Meat / Gambia Beat Nigeria , Ghana And Senegal In Jollof Rice Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by Goldentulip2: 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
PeridotK9:
A shot story!
Yesterday felt like I wanted to eat an amazing jellof rice, asked some fellas on ma stat N was given some recipes then I went to the store got shrimps�, chicken�, fish�, vegetables���� N ir already got tin tomatoes�,oil, seasonings etc... for ma jellof rice after cooking I noticed my jellof rice dint look red like I imagined�
Note: i dint follow any of the procedures I was told... i just mixed all into the chicken broth, boiled N added my rice... faced some challenges�‍♀️ like having to scoop out some water� I dint know�‍♀️ where it came from N at the end of the day I changed the name of my rice to ricewater��but then I was so proud� of myself� cos I'm a 1 thousand yard of wife�‍♀️ material �����
Shared some pictures down�

Lol funny haha but try and learn how to make it right sha especially if you a female
Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by aimmoney9: 10:26pm On Dec 31, 2021
Too many cooks spoils the broth..... grin

My 50 cents..... grin grin
Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by Sirchiboy: 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2022
snowland:
Damn, I cant even understand what I just tried to read.
Good evening uncle.
I want to appreciate you for putting smiles on people faces..
Many people have testified on how you have been helping and uplifting people.
Is not easy despite the bad economy.
Thanks sir and i hope to benefit from your monumental generosity someday.
The country too hard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Big Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers, Prepared As Pepper Soup / My Evening Meal Many Years After Graduation / Soups: Which One Would You Delete?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.