Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,872 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It (26772 Views)

Married Guys Please I Need Clarification About This My Observation. / You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man / How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Munzy14(m): 5:49am On Dec 29, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Who is even looking for a virgin in the first place?

As a matter of fact, eye yam not good at teaching angry

As far as she is loyal, she gave me peace of mind and she cares, forget it, na she I go carry walk down the aisle wink

To me virginity is a bonus.
This is how it should be.

Being a virgin is a bonus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by CSTRR: 6:03am On Dec 29, 2021
There are different levels of non virgins.

Some of the ladies my friends have slept with, I honestly can't advise anybody to marry them.

Dem too fucckkk those women like no man's business.

You can't compare a woman that has been repeatedly fisted and has swallowed a lot of cumm, to one that has normal sex every once in a while.

There are levels to this.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 29, 2021
jimmychang:

You don't know what redpill is about.....SMH...

But shey you go marry goal oriented hardworking prostitute? grin
Tell that to your master who is bashing women day and night on nairaland.... nonsense now get off my mention..
Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 29, 2021
haslaw:
BadRadio, you and your kind have low self esteem and your self worth is in the mud. Stop justifying your low self esteem

I got married to a virgin and it is one of the best thing that has happened to me. There is absolutely nothing like body count or even bad history of some mumu ex in our lives. I have friends who got married to virgins and they are far more happy and proud of their wives than those who married someone else's trash .
An whose gonna marry the ones u disvirgined
Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by JOACHINpedro: 6:48am On Dec 29, 2021
This thread is just 'Fire for Fire' thanks to Badradio
I'm here in the monastery sipping my zobo while enjoying the e-World war

1 Like

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Quality20(m): 6:48am On Dec 29, 2021
LIVINGICON:
My advice to young men who wants to go long term with any lady, please never settle for less. Marry a VIRGIN in her prime years for your own good.
Always begin on a clean slate. angry
oga give Ux reasons why you said what you said
Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by MartinsD12(m): 6:53am On Dec 29, 2021
BadRadio:
Just find a lady that's goal oriented, a supportive woman, a visionary, an independent woman with good manners and culinary skills... a graduate perhaps and get married. Stop checking for virginity and body counts.... just get married !!!

It is fair to say that you may have defiled and abused your countless ex's, but they are now married, If the guys who married them were scouting for virgins or were checking body counts like you are doing now then all the ladies in the world will grow old without getting married.

Goan marry joor !!!cheesy
Carry your bad radio comot here , am going for a virgin simple , I deserve it having discipline myself

2 Likes

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Tmcruise(m): 7:07am On Dec 29, 2021
Olo$h0 don drop quote.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by nurain150(m): 7:08am On Dec 29, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Who is even looking for a virgin in the first place?

As a matter of fact, eye yam not good at teaching angry

As far as she is loyal, she gave me peace of mind and she cares, forget it, na she I go carry walk down the aisle wink

To me virginity is a bonus.

It's not a bonus, it's compulsory.

1 Like

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by psalmylee(m): 7:08am On Dec 29, 2021
Skillsnigeria:
Is marriage by force
I wonder oo..marriage na less of my priorities.

1 Like

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by stanliwise(m): 7:10am On Dec 29, 2021
advanceDNA:

Being a Red red piller has nothing to do with looking for virgins...red pillers are just guys that don’t think with their wife’s or girlfriend’sPussy

By the way Virgin hunters are just trying to take calculated risk in an environment of high prostitution, several abortions and dangerous body counts..... it’s crazy out there...

If you don’t care about a woman’s sexual past Good for you...
Don’t blame those that care

The bottom line still remain one can’t eat his cake and still wanna have it back.

Many guys who stand on the road of sexual past are also not worthy to begin with.
I still disagree with the OP in a way though, everyone should be aware of how promiscuous a potential partner maybe and that also goes for a women too checking for how promiscuous her husband could be . It shouldn’t be a gender thing. Everyone suppose worry
Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by stanliwise(m): 7:12am On Dec 29, 2021
CSTRR:

Some of the ladies my friends have slept with, I honestly can't advise anybody to marry them.

You can't compare a woman that has been repeatedly fisted and has swallowed a lot of cumm, to one that has normal sex every once in a while.

Comrade your point are very valid
Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Indispensable85(m): 7:23am On Dec 29, 2021
Virginity is good but that has absolutely nothing to do with being a good wife.
Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Offpoint1: 7:37am On Dec 29, 2021
BadRadio:
Just find a lady that's goal oriented, a supportive woman, a visionary, an independent woman with good manners and culinary skills... a graduate perhaps and get married. Stop checking for virginity and body counts.... just get married !!!

It is fair to say that you may have defiled and abused your countless ex's, but they are now married, If the guys who married them were scouting for virgins or were checking body counts like you are doing now then all the ladies in the world will grow old without getting married.

Longtime my brother cheesy
Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by PrinceMajestic: 7:44am On Dec 29, 2021
Midas01:
As usual, victim blaming. No wonder the black race has the lowest IQ in the universe, only animals have a lower IQ than blacks and this is evident in the way you people foolishly reason on this forum.

Most NL guys come here everyday to bash and insult Nigerian women everyday on this forum even without provocation from the female gender yet you're taking their side and blaming the victims for "taking it too personal". Remember that this is how violence against women starts but no worry e go reach everybody, shey everyone has a mother and/or sisters grin

Whenever a woman achieves a feat she's a hoe that has fvcked her way through life, lmao. The women you see on the streets hawking , the market women, female doctors, lawyers, accountants, business women, nurses, etc are hoes too right? Only your mothers are saints grin

That's how some fools were tagging and still tag Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and Obi Ezekwesili hoes , grin
It's not even you guys I blame, I blame your mothers for not dumping fools like all of you in trash cans.

you just want to abuse me for no reason. I didn't blame any person in my posts. I was only trying to appeal to ladies to not take things too personal. You started insulting me and accusing me of blaming victims, which victims? Who is being victimized here? You ladies take things too personal. We all know my guys don't take the things they say seriously so I don't know why you ladies are angry. It's normal for some guys to diss ladies, you either diss them back or just ignore. Did the bashing remove anything from your body or hurt you in anyway? My friend go take a chill pill And tease your Nigerian brothers anytime we tease u. I personally don't like body shaming women or bashing them but when it's happening here in NL is just funfair. Don't take things too personal, enjoy life and laugh always sist.
Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by NWABUKA007(m): 7:44am On Dec 29, 2021
Nyascobar1414:
And ladies should stop looking for rich guys... Go and marry broke guys also... If not, our mothers would have not been married, cos most of our dads were broke during the initial years of courtship....
How you gonn' see that?

Despite all these, I cant marry a non virgin.. If only if I wont pay a bride price..

Cos its makes no sense going to marry a gabbage that was digged by a nigga in exchange of 2k,5k, indomie and egg... And I will now pay upto 2million naira... As in there is no sense in it now...
If only the parent of the so called bride will not collect a bride price..
Then some guys wont mind the virginity aspect...

Though people are different, they can overlook her sexual past...
But, for me, its a no no deal...
Y'all are gonn' be surprise those niggs that dig em will want a virgin to settle down with...

A used girl is meant for flirting..
Virgins are meant to be settled down with...

Non virgins and frustrated hoes... Make una no carry una frustration follow me oo .. Mbok, abeg

peace!

You have a point

If the bride has been defiled
Why should I pay high bride price for it
Besides
It is well

2 Likes

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Quality20(m): 7:46am On Dec 29, 2021
CSTRR:

Are they not all the same? Anyway there is really no way u can differentiate between an extremely bashed/abused girl and a mildly used/abused one, except if u belong to sch of thought of those who believe that excess sperm makes ladies to develop plumpy bodies
Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by ArticleBeast: 7:48am On Dec 29, 2021
All these online noise that don’t happen in reality
Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by advanceDNA: 7:55am On Dec 29, 2021
stanliwise:

The bottom line still remain one can’t eat his cake and still wanna have it back.

Many guys who stand on the road of sexual past are also not worthy to begin with.
I still disagree with the OP in a way though, everyone should be aware of how promiscuous a potential partner maybe and that also goes for a women too checking for how promiscuous her husband could be . It shouldn’t be a gender thing. Everyone suppose worry

So if I get you correctly....u mean if a guy has been dating and all the girls he met has been girls that other 10-20 men has slept with, girls that cheat on him, girls that are not disciplined

So, He doesn’t have the right to look for a decent girl that will give him peace of mind??

U do understand why people feel virgins are lows risk women.??.. it doesn’t automaticlly mean marrying a Virgin means your relationship will be perfect that a non Virgin..

In my opinion ... a man that has been cheated on, a man that has dated coded runs girls, and all manner of morally bankrupt girls is actually the one that will be looking forward to dating decent girls...so your point f eating cake and having it doesn’t apply here...

Why should any man pay huge bride price for a lady 10-20 men has slept with...with a couple of abortions to match

By the way.. if there’s any one that wants to eat their cake and still keep it, it’s the women living promiscuous lives, jumping from one d!ck to another, committing abortions but want men to put them on the same level as women that are more sexually disciplined..

3 Likes

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by nesgeeek(m): 7:56am On Dec 29, 2021
Marriage is by choice not by Force.
Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by phazotron(m): 7:59am On Dec 29, 2021
In this present Nigeria, if you know what Is good for your life and future, you better look for virgin

If you go carry babe wey Dem don use him life, u go just join yourself to cursed somebody put your pikin for problem.

1 Like

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by lexy2014: 8:00am On Dec 29, 2021
BadRadio:

U giving advise, have u taken your own advise? Did the imaginary people u think u are advising complaining to u that they are having difficulties getting wives?
Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Loreettaa: 8:06am On Dec 29, 2021
With all these backward mindset I'm reading here. I'd rather use my virginity to eat yam sauce than date any nairaland male. May God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by excel001(m): 8:15am On Dec 29, 2021
In the past, a white handkerchief stained with blood from the husband as a sign of virginity is used to show the parents and the world at large that the woman married has pride, dignity and was well brought up by her parents.
One of the things i learnt from a mentor is never to disvirgin a girl i am not ready or have plans of getting married to and since then i have kept to it despite having had the opportunities of banging upto 4 different virgins, even at the point of putting my Ojukwu and i find out the place is still intact i will just come down and zip up. On this i have the following conclusions
1. I have the right to seek for a virgin girl no matter how many Puna i have enjoyed
2. Oceanic bank customers should look for who opened their accounts for marriages
3. These over used drafts should tell their parents to reduce if possible cancel the huge bride price so that niggas can consider taking them for wives
4. The "you cannot have your cake and eat it should be for these damaged punany's" not for us that have never stained our anaconda with blood
I HAVE BEMBESTICALLY LANDED.

1 Like

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by dfhsd: 8:21am On Dec 29, 2021
Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by JOACHINpedro: 8:22am On Dec 29, 2021
Loreettaa:
With all these backward mindset I'm reading here. I'd rather use my virginity to eat yam sauce than date any nairaland male. May God forbid.
See baby girl
Every Nigerian is at one time a nairalander.
There are only active and non-active nairaland Nigeria citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by udukakalu78(m): 8:30am On Dec 29, 2021
Always look for peace of mind, and thank me later.

Do you have a fualty laptop or a used one you wish to sell? I can buy it just check my signature
Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by MNDY(m): 8:30am On Dec 29, 2021
CSTRR:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...
Some women can be hyper sexually active and love sex greatly to "allow" anything and everything done to them sexually. No respect for their body and moderation. My cousin once told me that some girls can leave one guy to another guy for more sex in a day because the first guy could not make her reach orgasm. When you talk, they say men should be criticized too, forgetting that in things like this, a man and woman can never be looked at in the same way.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by udukakalu78(m): 8:31am On Dec 29, 2021

Do you have a fualty laptop or a used one you wish to sell? I can buy it just check my signature...
Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by udukakalu78(m): 8:34am On Dec 29, 2021

Do you have a fualty laptop or a used one you wish to sell? I can buy it just check my signature...
Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by udukakalu78(m): 8:35am On Dec 29, 2021
Always look for peace of mind, and thank me later...

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Cousin9999: 8:41am On Dec 29, 2021
There's nothing wrong with virginity until marriage. But both partners should take that vow.

OTOH, do you want a partner who lacks understanding of and experience with intimacy? This is an important part of your relationship. Some couples struggle with it. For example, different levels of desire, or not understanding partner needs.

Regardless, people need a mature attitude toward intimacy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? / 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive / Men, Do You Value Intelligence Or Beauty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.