Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,083 members, 7,835,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It (26871 Views)

Married Guys Please I Need Clarification About This My Observation. / You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man / How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by od501: 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2021
BadRadio:
Just find a lady that's goal oriented, a supportive woman, a visionary, an independent woman with good manners and culinary skills... a graduate perhaps and get married. Stop checking for virginity and body counts.... just get married !!!

It is fair to say that you may have defiled and abused your countless ex's, but they are now married, If the guys who married them were scouting for virgins or were checking body counts like you are doing now then all the ladies in the world will grow old without getting married.

Goan marry joor !!!cheesy

Dear op...OYO is your case

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 28, 2021
My advice to young men who wants to go long term with any lady, please never settle for less. Marry a VIRGIN in her prime years for your own good.
Always begin on a clean slate. angry

14 Likes

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by ashawopikin(m): 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2021
Who is looking for virgin to marry in 2021?
Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by ednut1(m): 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2021
Most guys are not looking for virgins

2 Likes

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by poweredcom(m): 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2021
BadRadio:
Just find a lady that's goal oriented, a supportive woman, a visionary, an independent woman with good manners and culinary skills... a graduate perhaps and get married. Stop checking for virginity and body counts.... just get married !!!

It is fair to say that you may have defiled and abused your countless ex's, but they are now married, If the guys who married them were scouting for virgins or were checking body counts like you are doing now then all the ladies in the world will grow old without getting married.

Yes it's true but truth to tell u

Girls of today are harlot just 20 percent are still worthy and the percentage is gonna be less next year
Just this holidays if I tell u how many girls de give me green light

These gals claimed to have BF ...o but they r flirt n hoes

On the other hand widespread prostitution is now sometime to brag about in naija gals

Shameless

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by AlphaBeta130: 10:13pm On Dec 28, 2021
CsRockefeller:
I know of a lady that married as a virgin, but today.......

For me, my preference is a virgin, but life can be funny sometimes.
What has happened as of today

1 Like

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Dybala11(m): 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2021
BadRadio:

What about those of us with zero body count??
I guess your so called advise has nothing to do with us. grin

2 Likes

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Raychee(f): 10:25pm On Dec 28, 2021
grin grin
If you want a virgin, marry a virgin.
If you want a non-virgin, by all means it's your choice. I don't understand the motive behind topics like these. People always trying to impose their school of thoughts on other grownups. There is no universal agreement or one-size-fits-all on matters like this. At the end of the day, each individual will stomach or carry the consequences of their actions by themselves. Make people learn to dey mind their business jarey.

9 Likes

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by bejeria101(m): 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2021
Same with the ladies also.

What goes around comes around.

Its not just a man thing only.
Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by muheeb01(m): 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2021
Nice post....nobody is perfect,you can't truly eat your cake and have it

Check my signature and profile for my works and consultation....delivery nationwide,my office is in oyo town
Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by ashetu(m): 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2021
BadRadio:

Virginity is overated. The little virgin we have in Nigeria self are not virgin by choice,na because say they never get chance to do it.

Let me design beautiful flyers for your business
Whatsapp 08024575448
Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by donleo92(m): 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
I seriously want to marry oh, just that I haven't found the one yet. I need someone who we can build together. ain't interested in virgin self

1 Like

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Skillsnigeria: 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
Is marriage by force
Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by seyz91(m): 10:39pm On Dec 28, 2021
Who tells you he's looking for virgin sef undecided

Looking for a virgin girl in Nigeria is like looking for a honest and Godfearing Politician in Naija undecided
BadRadio:

3 Likes

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:39pm On Dec 28, 2021
BadRadio:

Ride on bro.You dished out the bitter truth.
Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by TemmyT002(m): 10:40pm On Dec 28, 2021
It's hard.
Imagine making love and she says, "My ex's dick lasts longer.". Or
My ex used to do this and that.
Or you are not doing it well.
Or harder, harder!
It is the nonvirgins that won't get satisfied easily.
Also, a guy gon don bleep her tire and free of charge and na you go pay her huge dowry.

10 Likes

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by jamesversion: 10:41pm On Dec 28, 2021
advanceDNA:

Being a Red red piller has nothing to do with looking for virgins...red pillers are just guys don’t think with their wife’s or girlfriend’sPussy

By the way Virgin hunters are just trying to take calculated risk in an environment of high prostitution, several abortions and dangerous body counts..... it’s crazy out there...

If you don’t care about a woman’s sexual past Good for you...
Don’t blame those that care

You shall make heaven. Amen!!!
Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 28, 2021
Nyascobar1414:
And ladies should stop looking for rich guys... Go and marry broke guys also... If not, our mothers would have not been married, cos most of our dads were broke during the initial years of courtship....
How you gonn' see that?

Despite all these, I cant marry a non virgin.. If only if I wont pay a bride price..

Cos its makes no sense going to marry a gabbage that was digged by a nigga in exchange of 2k,5k, indomie and egg... And I will now pay upto 2million naira... As in there is no sense in it now...
If only the parent of the so called bride will not collect a bride price..
Then some guys wont mind the virginity aspect...

Though people are different, they can overlook her sexual past...
But, for me, its a no no deal...
Y'all are gonn' be surprise those niggs that dig em will want a virgin to settle down with...

A used girl is meant for flirting..
Virgins are meant to be settled down with...

Non virgins and frustrated hoes... Make una no carry una frustration follow me oo .. Mbok, abeg

peace!
I’ll send my brothers after your used up sisters and mother.

They will make a great cum dump site for my family men.

1 Like

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by ConsciousMan01: 10:43pm On Dec 28, 2021
Nyascobar1414:
And ladies should stop looking for rich guys... Go and marry broke guys also... If not, our mothers would have not been married, cos most of our dads were broke during the initial years of courtship....
How you gonn' see that?

Despite all these, I cant marry a non virgin.. If only if I wont pay a bride price..

Cos its makes no sense going to marry a gabbage that was digged by a nigga in exchange of 2k,5k, indomie and egg... And I will now pay upto 2million naira... As in there is no sense in it now...
If only the parent of the so called bride will not collect a bride price..
Then some guys wont mind the virginity aspect...

Though people are different, they can overlook her sexual past...
But, for me, its a no no deal...
Y'all are gonn' be surprise those niggs that dig em will want a virgin to settle down with...

A used girl is meant for flirting..
Virgins are meant to be settled down with...

Non virgins and frustrated hoes... Make una no carry una frustration follow me oo .. Mbok, abeg

peace!

but I'm sure you know not all non-virgins are promiscuous?? We Guys needs to stop being hypocritical, only virgin guys deserves virgin ladies!
there are lot of ladies who lost their virginity to guys they love but got jilted by the same guy! then who should settle for those ones??
Body counts matters, I agree with that! virginity matters too, but that's only for those who have one too!!

6 Likes

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by CsRockefeller(m): 10:45pm On Dec 28, 2021
AlphaBeta130:

What has happened as of today

Let's just say "things have fallen apart and the centre can no longer hold"

2 Likes

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 28, 2021
joviegghead:
Interesting.
And this made FP.

Who said men place virginity as a priority in any relationship? Maybe few. But generally, that's not true.

All I see is a bitch trying to justify and back promiscuity among her breed before marriage and still expect men to wholeheartedly settle for a borehole drilled by several uncountable contractors.

Such ladies are most likely to continue their ways while married. That's one of things that men.

Op, has no point.

The boreholes in your household are not complaining in their husband’s house. But you can take this to them when next you gather for a reason. You’re only talking to the non virgin women in your family that got married as boreholes, this speech only concerns them.
They are the bitches you speak of with no value.
He is referring to in the sensible men that married the non virgins in your family you call boreholes. Not filth and non entities like your kind.
Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by worldclass68(m): 10:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
Make them grow old nah.....waiting be my own grin

My ex has been uploading countless videos on her statues, dancing doing all sorts of things seeking my attention( if nah before I'll react then we go settle back) but now nah so so I go dey watch her..single reaction I will not do,
Mama prayer must work on me....( I no go marry bad wife by all means) cheesy grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
Skynet55:
No matter the hunger in the land, a lion can never eat grass
NIGGER don drop quote
Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 28, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Mumu talk from the op lipsrsealed. There's no joy as the one you derives as a man knowing fully well that you're the one who tore the nylon from your Banny compared to the one that has been dismantled severally by vulcanizers, mechanics,and probably those yahoo boys wey dey take tramadol shocked
E say na banny

Lame ass men

1 Like

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by dontrulee: 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
BadRadio:

Virgins should marry virgins.
Non virgins should marry non virgins. Make the equation balance.

1 Like

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 28, 2021
Klchnjoku:
Some things are happening in Nairaland lately but most guys are not sensitive or observant enough to notice it.

All these accounts advicing men to get entangled with damaged women are actually accounts created by women parading as men just to convince and manipulate men to get involved with these useless women.

Guys let's stay woke, all these damaged womem will stop at nothing to feed their shît to unsuspecting men.

The writing is clearly on the wall, the rate at which several account are popping up on nairaland and advocating for damaged women is alarming.
Damaged women? Don’t you guys think of your mothers and sisters when you type? Are they like this? Doesn’t your reasoning tell you that not everyone is the same because you have such people in your family too? DO YOU REALIZE PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORKD COME HERE TO SEE WHAT NIGERIANS LOOK LIKE AND THIS AFFECTS THEM TOO? Nah, you are a child that’s why.
There is prostitution and immorality everywhere but only black men call their own sisters damaged and all sorry of incredible names. And that’s why we will always be at the bottom of the food chain, because we hate ourselves so much.
YOU WILL NEVER SEE A WHITE MAN BRING DOWN HIS OWN BECAUSE OF YOURS DESPITE THE FACT THAT THEY ARE WAY WORSE AND LITERALLY GO NAKED.
I’m going to stop deactivate my account at this point, and leave here because you all ARE SO GODDAMN IMMATURE AND STUPID.

Nigerian men are too worthless. The stupidity in some of you is so alarming.

1 Like

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 28, 2021
And when you later find their sextape on nairaland. What will you do? grin
Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:03pm On Dec 28, 2021
person named himself BadRadio and you expect him to be sensible

because of this stupid mentality, you can hardly find virgin among 16years old girl again. if any man should marry a non virgin lady then it should be a freewill, marry without stress and paying nonsense BP

Virginity is a big deal, Virginity means value and dignity and bride price complement that value and dignity, so if there is not virginity then BP is useless and waste of time

6 Likes

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by ImoleNaija: 11:04pm On Dec 28, 2021
Nyascobar1414:

You can still halve the bride price. At all at all na im bad cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Toks2008(m): 11:08pm On Dec 28, 2021
BadRadio:

As long as the family won't collect huge bride price or not even collect at all cos only virgins deserve a bride price.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 28, 2021
After hyping every girl they can sleep with, and shaming the ones that seem simple and modest until they become bad girls, they turn around to condemn them. Abeg make I sleep jare.

1 Like

Re: Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It by ceeceeuwa: 11:10pm On Dec 28, 2021
advanceDNA:
What’s this one saying ??
... the truth! Only virgins deserves themselves. You can't eat your cake and have it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls / 'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User / When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.